Auryn Thai Cuisine
810 Sir Francis Drake Blvd
San Anselmo, CA 94960Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Auryn Thai Cuisine
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://aurynthaicuisine.com/
- Phone: 4154558300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Vegetarian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
A word from Auryn Thai Cuisine
Auryn Thai Cuisine in San Anselmo - visit us today.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Auryn Thai Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
- great disappointmentfoodieVIPDined on 3/27/2014website shows great presentation in food. ...not so...ours was just thrown on plates. Food was very very salty. Added fish to one of the dishes...fish was not fresh. Papaya salad had a mushed tomato...very sad looking salad with iceberg lettuce. When this was all explained to waitress...she just replied "I'll tell the cook"...course that didn't help us any.
- A comfortable placeLeungVIPDined on 3/27/2014This is a comfortable restaurant to sit. Worth trying once. The food is nice. I like the curry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Auryn was very good!GeeWizVIPDined on 3/14/2014The food was very well spiced and portioned. I would go back.Special Features:
- Tried this restaurant forOpenTable Diner Since 2000Dined on 1/11/2014Tried this restaurant for first time because of a Living Social offer, and we were so impressed and glad to find this neighborhood gem! Auryn has great family style Thai food and it serves good portions at reasonable prices. Nice ambience, open floor plan, with nice hardwood floors and tables arranged to allow quiet conversations. Lunch specials looked good too, and I am sure we will be back to have lunch sometime too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local Thai FoodCKinMarinVIPDined on 9/11/2013We had a nice dinner at Auryn. Our waiter was exceptional and very attentive. The food was good, though not the best I've ever had. The waiter's recommendations were good, but the green papaya salad had an aftertaste of fist. A little unsettling for one who doesn't eat fish. Basil tofu was delicious.Special Features: