613 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
GreekPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 3056951100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Greek, International
- Executive Chef: Didier Balluais
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Aura
Aura offers one of the most intriguing dining atmospheres in Lincoln Road, Miami Beach. Whether your eating in our cherry wood dining room or 'al fresco' in our spacious dining patio; Aura is the perfect place to enjoy the Lincoln road view, while having fabulous food and delicious wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Aura reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- It was FANTA...well,...it was...OK!AcerDined on 2/14/2014I had much higher expectations for the price. It is a very interesting location, but nothing about my experience was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!Gct2013Dined on 2/11/2014I enjoyed my tim, the service was very attentive, the food was great. Great for outdoor sitting and people watching in Licoln Road!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New years eve. I confirmedericlDined on 12/31/2012New years eve. I confirmed that they had their regular menu. When we got there we found out that it was not the regular menu and had raised the prices by about 20 dollars per entree.
- We ate at Aura on a TuesdayWeeklyDinerVIPDined on 9/18/2012We ate at Aura on a Tuesday night. The hostess and wait staff were friendly and very helpful. My only problem with staff was constantly having to ask for water. Food quality was a different issue. Started out with an order of frozen strawberry margueritas...it was hot and we were sitting outside. Definitely not frozen. We ordered the spinach and cheese dip appetizer and were not impressed. Spinach was limp and seemed as if it was from a package of frozen spinach. Cheese was okay but a little watery due to the spinach. For an entree we shared the seafood and chicken paella. The shellfish and chicken were all overcooked. The rice was a risotto and was not the correct texture. Not one of our better dining experiences
- The food was simply mediocre.luvfrenchfoodVIPDined on 7/16/2011The food was simply mediocre. The caesar salad had very little flavor, and much of the romaine was on the yellow side. There was great difficulty communicating with the waitress who didn't seem to understand open table, and said I could not be marked as seated because "we don't take lunch reservations", even though I had an open table reservation. The menu was uninspiring.
- AvoidOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/5/2011This is not the restaurant described on the website and in other places. This is a tourist trap that sell large neon colored drinks and large plates of bad spaghetti. Avoid.
- A great spot on Lincoln RoadMrFoodManDined on 5/21/2011A great spot on Lincoln Road but don't expect great food.Special Features:
- What a disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2011From appetizer to dessert,the taste and the presentation of our food was unappealing. Tough fried calamari. A caprese salad that was three thick slabs of mozzarella (which tasted fine) next to three thickly sliced, somewhat pale tomatoes. The pistachio crusted sea bass, supposedly their signature dish, wasn't crusted at all. The pistachios are simply incorporated in a sauce poured over rather mushy fish. My chicken picata was a thick, dry chicken breast,not pounded thin as picata should be, served with a large pool of lukewarm mashed potatoes. The best item on the plate was the steamed broccoli. My husband's dessert, a passion fruit pie, was surprisingly good. My cappucino pie was not. Our server on the other hand was terrific.
- if you would like to experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/28/2011if you would like to experience the open-air ambiance of Lincoln Road, which is a "car-less" street in South Beach, Miami Beach, Florida....this is the place.
- This little bistro sits outsideOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/1/2011This little bistro sits outside in the main pedestrian area of South Beach. Good people watching if you are in the right spot. We were looking for something easy that night and this fit the bil. That being said this gets a very high rating/review so our expectations were high. The food was good not great and we felt a little rushed. If you are looking to grab something quick that is better than average this is the place for you.Special Features:
- They are too salesy for me.ByronVIPDined on 4/1/2011They are too salesy for me. Mi felt like I was at a used car lot.Special Features:
- We were a large group of 18OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/13/2011We were a large group of 18 and we were very happy to see our table ready when we got there. The service was very good. The menu offered many choices. Overall, we had a great experience to celebrate our daughter's sixteenth birthday.Special Features:
- Outside is in the fun, buteat2wellVIPDined on 1/28/2011Outside is in the fun, but busy, Lincoln Rd. Mall, which is where we sat (the inside looks a bit dreary). Service was attentive and professional; they kept things moving so we could get to a concert. Food was good, but not outstanding.Special Features:
- wildly overrated in zagatsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/28/2010can't believe the rating it got in zagats. that must have been relatives writing those reviews...
- It is a tourist trap! I can'tOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/28/2010It is a tourist trap! I can't believe it was so well rated in Zagats!!!
- Went here for dinner my secondLoriDined on 9/27/2010Went here for dinner my second night in Miami and wasn't very impressed. Menu didn't offer a wide variety of choices for dining and the servers were not very attentive to us which I thought awful because the restaurant was not busy. Its located on Lincoln Rd which is polluted with outdoor dining and due to that, there are hosts and hostesses hawking there menus at you as you walk down the street( fighting to get your business)which is a big turn off. I do not recommend this place to dine at. I only recommend dining on Lincoln Rd if it's for lunch and you have nowhere to be after.