530 Madison Avenue
Warminster, PA 18974Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.augustocuisine.com/
- Phone: 2153280556
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Augusto Jalom
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Gluten-free Menu, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: At Augusto's Catering, we will help you create and craft your event, both on and off premise, beginning to end, setup to clean up. We walk you through each step of the process assisting you with menu selection, equipment rentals, staffing, and of course the food. Worried about how many appetizers you will need? Buffet or sit down? We will walk you through every step so you worry about nothing. Our chefs craft a menu for you and your guests. While we have an extensive menu, we often customize each menu specifically for every client. We take into consideration dietary needs and preferences.
- Private Party Facilities: With three semi private dining rooms, Augusto's offers flexibility for guests to have private dining at their location, making it perfect it small business and/or pharmaceutical meetings. Augusto's also offers Chef's Tables, Tuesday through Thursday. We just ask that reservations are made in advance and the whole table participates.
- Private Party Contact: Eric R Sherman 2153280556
A word from Augusto's
Augusto's is a 65 seat moderately priced Bucks County BYOB. Chef Jalon's menus meld together Latin, Italian, French and Asian Cuisines, creating, what he calls Globally Infused Cuisine. Chef Jalon perpetually tries to challenge himself and improve on his already stellar cuisine. His restaurant has been recognized as one of the best in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Augusto's - Best Restaurants in Warminster ›
Augusto's reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (46)special occasion (40)fit for foodies (39)romantic (27)good for groups (16)hot spot (5)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- MerlynVIPDined on 10/10/2014Revisited an old favorite and while the food was good, it was not as great as we remembered. Miss many of the lovely pasta selections, especially the one with seafood (not Cioppino). Still a great BYO with fine service and a cozy, old-world feeling.Special Features:
- EndeDined on 10/9/2014I had the pleasure of eating at Augusto’s this week. The service was impeccable, the staff cheerful, the food was delicious and presented in a creative manner. I was really impressed with the ambiance of the restaurant; it was very warm and inviting. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely amazingHeatherD8992Dined on 10/9/2014I've been going to Augustos for years and it keeps getting better and better. Their impeccable menu and excellent service keeps me coming back at least once a week. Try the lobster bisque and calamari as well as the lobster ravioil. They recently painted the place and it looks better than ever. If you have the opportunity to go, don't pass it up...you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and RomanticTerryDined on 10/8/2014I dined with my husband and friends tonight for my birthday. I didn't mention the occasion but the server/manager heard us talking and asked if it was my birthday. He brought me a rose for the table and a candle. The place was romantic and charming. I had crab cakes and my husband had the rack of lamb. Both dishes were prepared perfectly for our taste. My friends had grouper with jumbo lump crab and New York Strip with home fries. The server was friendly and charming. We will definitely be back again and we will tell our friends too! I asked about private parties and I am planning on having my mom ,Joanne's 80 th birthday luncheon there.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014I came from New York and ate at Augusto's on Sunday with my business partner. The food was exceptional and the service was great!! We enjoyed our dinner. I was surprised that this small BYOB had such amazing food. Our server was attentive and professional. I've dined in many fine restaurants in the states and I have to say that I was impressed with Augusto's onion brulee and ciopinno. My compliments to the chef Augusto!! I will be back for sure. I recommend this fine restaurant .Special Features:
- Outstanding!HannahGDined on 10/5/2014All my girlfriends came to visit and I decided to take them to Augustos. The second I walked in the host recognized me even after a few months of not dinning with them. That took me by surprise and it made me realize that the staff really does go above and beyond for their service. We ordered quite a few apps, and basically licked the plates clean, the unique flavors just take the dishes to a whole nother level! I ordered the Filet which was so tender and delicious. We had no room for dessert but we ordered a couple to go and even they were amazing! Decor is romantic and classy! The place is spotless. Overall, I had such a great evening. I will absolutely go back and recommend to all! It is a true privledge to be able to dine at Augustos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A true gem!BusterFromWarminsterDined on 10/4/2014I live in Warminster. I did not know about Augusto's until a friend from Warminster told me how wonderful it was there. I took my wife there for our anniversary and we had a fantastic time! The food was terrific! The wait staff couldn't be more friendlier. I couldn't wait to tell my friends about the wonderful experience we had there. We are planning a return visit with our friends later this month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and slowLorieDined on 10/4/2014Went on a Saturday night at 8pm. Restaurant was extremely loud due to a large group of people celebrating a birthday. Felt like I was in a corner bar with the Phillies game on in 2008. Service was very slow. Food was okay. Servers were very confused with bread, silverware, and entrée came out at 9pm. We will not return.
- evening outminnie1234Dined on 10/4/2014The food was very good, and the presentation was also very good. Reservations meant something as we were seated right on time. The only bad thing was the service it was extremely poor, and this made the evening a little sour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas25VIPDined on 10/3/2014After being seated, we considered walking out, because the place seemed extremely dirty. The windows were filthy and the window by our table was covered with a shade that had a huge stain that was not pleasant to look at. The restaurant definitely needs a good cleaning. The walls need to be repaired and painted. Also, several things on the menu were not available or had been changed. At the outset, we were told the pork chop was not available, nor was the beef bourguignon. When our order was taken, my wife ordered the striped bass. We were then told that was changed to grouper. We will not return and will not recomemend this restaurant. If the front of the house looks so bad, we can only imagine what the kitchen looks like.
- Augusto's never disappointsdelarmeDined on 9/25/2014Delicious food in a close environment that's somehow both bustling and intimate. The ingredients always taste fresh, and it's obvious that a lot of skill and care go into both the preparation and the presentation. A frequent special-occasion dinner choice. And BYO!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/20/2014My wife and I go to Augusto's often and are never disappointed. This is a terrific place. Always great food and wonderful, friendly service/people.Special Features:
- Outstanding service, fabulous food!RCinBucksDined on 9/20/2014My dining experience at Augusto's was absolutely wonderful. The service was fabulous, and the crab cakes were to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This BYOB Rocks!ChefMarshaVIPDined on 9/17/2014Fabulous food and service that was just perfect! We will be back soon! Thanks so much for a wonderful and relaxing evening!Special Features:
- Expected Much MoreAugustosDined on 9/12/2014My wife and I were surprised to hear about a neighborhood 4/5 star gem in our back yard! The service was exceptional but that is about where the goodness stopped unfortunately. Bread was so so. We ordered a shrimp & calamari appetizer and the calamari seemed like it was from a supermarket box; very bland and very chewy. The shrimp were good though. My wife ordered the lobster ravioli and they were very plastic and not good at all. I ordered an aged sirloin but the waiter came back and said they were out of them, so i ordered a filet. The filet was average and did not exceed my expectations. Dessert came and again i think it was average for a four/five star restaurant. All in all we will not be heading back to Augustos any time soon...Special Features:
- Hard to please.lobosDined on 9/12/2014We brought two new couples to Augusto's who had never been there and are hard to please. Augusto's won them over. Frist they moved us as we were sitting next to a 70th birthday party. Nothing was sent back which is usually the case. A dessert which had to have crisp cannoli shells passed but not the filling so a cocoanut bread pudding was substituted which was delicious. A great time was had by all.Special Features:
- Always a TreatBobRDined on 9/10/2014Augusto's does not disappoint. The service is excellent and the food is outstanding. It is a perfect place for a special occasion. We have been here multiple times and have always had a superb For example, crab cakes are superb.Special Features:
- Great PlaceMariaDined on 8/28/2014Great restaurant and outstanding service as always. Special thanks to the manager who is always on the top of everything!Special Features:
- Terrific - as alwaysJayRDined on 8/22/2014We love Augusto's. We try to order different things each time we go, and are never disappointed. Wonderful restaurant. Bring some great wine to enjoy with your terrific meal. Enjoy!Special Features:
- Yummy for everyone.JDlovesfunVIPDined on 8/16/2014We brought 3 couples who have never been here. What a success! Everyone loved it, and I was so happy. The staff is professional, yet fun, funny, and sociable? Always a positive experienceSpecial Features:
- Elegant dining In the SuburbsFoodie66Dined on 8/14/2014The ambiance, service and food are superb. All of our selections were prepared expertly and to our precise request. Despite the fact that we arrived 45 minutes late,we were treated And greeted warmly and with the greatest o hospitality. While not inexpensive it was well worth the cost.Special Features:
- Consistently fabulous!HatboroloverDined on 8/9/2014We have been here a number of times and it's always fantastic. No skimping on anything - great neighborhood find tucked away so parking is easy. Not a big menu but anything on it is done to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/7/2014We have been eating at Augusto's for years on a regular basis and have never been disappointed. Food is superb and wait staff are friendly and like family. Makes every dining experience a special occasion, even when you dine there on a weekly basis. Have been bringing my kids here since they were about 10 and now are in their 20's, and they love it as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful foodFredenDined on 8/2/2014As always, our meals were delicious. The staff are so professional and the food is perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adult dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014We haven't been back to this restaurant in years (so many options for dining in the area). The restaurant was inviting and nestled in a quiet community. The food was good, menu had enough to choose from. We were too full to order dessert but they looked good. The crab cakes were pure meat and enough for lunch the next day.Special Features:
- EXCELLENTexcellent2dineDined on 7/26/2014my 2nd time at the restaurant and the food is excellent!!!Special Features:
- Unique MenuvampsoulDined on 7/23/2014Augusto's menu items are fit for foodies. All the dishes are composed of unique blends of ingredients/sauces that elevate classics such as lobster ravioli and flatbreads. I had a fantastic "The Color Purple" flatbread that had a leek fondue, beet-infused goat cheese, mozzerella, arugula, and balsamic. The meal can be moderate or expensive depending on your appetizer decisions (all entrees come with a salad). If you order another appetizer and dessert it'll be about $50pp. If you skip them and just have the salad it'll be about $30pp. BYOB is a big plus, because you can afford to spend the extra money on the great food paired with your brought-in alcohol.Special Features:
- FoodiesDined on 7/20/2014Very good food with a different twist. Recommended.Special Features:
- Good but no "wow" factorBrooklyngolferDined on 7/16/2014I have high expectation of fine dining restaurants like this one. The menu is both American and Italian, and the restaurant is BYOB. The food is presented attractively and the service was attentive but not overly so. However, the food itself, while good, was just average - as you might get in any decent fine dining restaurant. I would say that this is probably the best and nicest restaurant in the area (and one of the most expensive at $50pp w/o drinks), but that is a low bar. Compared to other similar restaurants in downtown Philly or NYC, the preparation of the food is unimaginative is just average - that is, no "wow" factor. We were not unhappy with our meal, but we did not rave about how good it was.Special Features:
- artistpointDined on 7/11/2014Bringing our first time guests, they were wowed by the exemplary food and welcoming staff. Starting with the Onion Brule Appetizer to the bread pudding dessert, absolutely fantatic.Special Features:
- luv2eatDined on 7/5/2014We enjoyed our meal very much. The service was excellent and I would go back again and recommend it. The prices were not cheap but it was nice for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Delicious!iggyVIPDined on 7/5/2014This was my second visit to Augusto's and I was just as happy as the first time I went. The food is delicious! Everyone is nice and friendly, a great dining experience. I will definitely be going back again.Special Features:
- Excellent special occasion mealOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/3/2014Augusto's is a great local spot in Warminter with the feel of a Center City restaurant. The menu is creative and everything is very well prepared. The entire staff makes you feel at home and takes good care of you.Special Features:
- Well Worth It.SellvanDined on 6/28/2014The outside of the place say's one thing but the inside tells you an entirely different story. As a self-proclaimed Foodie, This place has everything a BYOB needs. True Honest service. We had the fish our first time there. Excellent. If there is something special you may want, all you have to do is ask. This place seems more than willing to give you what you want. Already made reservations for our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 163 reviews are from the Augusto's reviews archive.
- Blown away - This place is a GEMluvgoodfoodDined on 6/21/2014I received a gift certificate to here and it took almost a year to use. While I knew I would find something to fit my taste, the online menu didn't call to me to rush over. Additionally, being a smaller and intimate dining experience, reservations are needed for weekends. I found that I often needed to reserve more than a week in advance. The food was fabulous! Often I find myself ordering the same thing each time at a restaurant identifying a "taste for something" with a particular restaurant. I'm going to need to go back several times just to keep trying all the fabulous food. We had the Lobster Bisque with Lump Crabmeat and duo appetizers, Hawaiian fish & Cioppino w/House Salad, BYOB is a plusSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatslondonDined on 6/14/2014Chef will change items to fit your needs. I have always had a great meal. The ownership tries very hard!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding againLucitaDined on 6/14/2014We celebrated my birthday having dinner at Augusto's. We loved it. The place was packed and we have to wait even with a reservation, not a biggie. Third time eating there and the food was superb, from the apps to dessert. We had the onion brulee, the beef empanadas and lamb lollypops to start. Then we had the crab cakes and the bass for entrees with a salad each: just perfect. Nothing was even mediocre, on the contrary, it was amazing. Service was very good considering how packed the place was. I had the same dessert that I had in a famous high end stake house, and this one was better, the coconut/pineapple bread pudding. Chef/owner Augusto pays attention to each table, it's great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodiesVIPDined on 6/14/2014Always love our food. We had a lot of fun with our waiter. Everything was fantastic as always.Special Features:
- Wonderful food in a hidden locationlocalfavDined on 6/7/2014Augusto's is a hidden gem off of a busy street. Tucked in a neighborhood setting, the food is wonderful. You will be greeted by Augusto and he supervises the front and back of the house. Very hands on service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EnjoyableKarenDined on 6/6/2014Nice night out. Delicious food. Great ambiance. A hidden gem in the suburbs.Special Features: