530 Madison Avenue
Warminster, PA 18974Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.augustocuisine.com/
- Phone: 2153280556
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Augusto Jalom
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Gluten-free Menu, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: At Augusto's Catering, we will help you create and craft your event, both on and off premise, beginning to end, setup to clean up. We walk you through each step of the process assisting you with menu selection, equipment rentals, staffing, and of course the food. Worried about how many appetizers you will need? Buffet or sit down? We will walk you through every step so you worry about nothing. Our chefs craft a menu for you and your guests. While we have an extensive menu, we often customize each menu specifically for every client. We take into consideration dietary needs and preferences.
- Private Party Facilities: With three semi private dining rooms, Augusto's offers flexibility for guests to have private dining at their location, making it perfect it small business and/or pharmaceutical meetings. Augusto's also offers Chef's Tables, Tuesday through Thursday. We just ask that reservations are made in advance and the whole table participates.
- Private Party Contact: Eric R Sherman 2153280556
A word from Augusto's
Augusto's is a 65 seat moderately priced Bucks County BYOB. Chef Jalon's menus meld together Latin, Italian, French and Asian Cuisines, creating, what he calls Globally Infused Cuisine. Chef Jalon perpetually tries to challenge himself and improve on his already stellar cuisine. His restaurant has been recognized as one of the best in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Augusto's reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since April 1 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (41)neighborhood gem (33)fit for foodies (31)romantic (15)good for groups (8)hot spot (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- EXCELLENTexcellent2dineDined on 7/26/2014my 2nd time at the restaurant and the food is excellent!!!Special Features:
- Unique MenuvampsoulDined on 7/23/2014Augusto's menu items are fit for foodies. All the dishes are composed of unique blends of ingredients/sauces that elevate classics such as lobster ravioli and flatbreads. I had a fantastic "The Color Purple" flatbread that had a leek fondue, beet-infused goat cheese, mozzerella, arugula, and balsamic. The meal can be moderate or expensive depending on your appetizer decisions (all entrees come with a salad). If you order another appetizer and dessert it'll be about $50pp. If you skip them and just have the salad it'll be about $30pp. BYOB is a big plus, because you can afford to spend the extra money on the great food paired with your brought-in alcohol.Special Features:
- FoodiesDined on 7/20/2014Very good food with a different twist. Recommended.Special Features:
- Good but no "wow" factorBrooklyngolferDined on 7/16/2014I have high expectation of fine dining restaurants like this one. The menu is both American and Italian, and the restaurant is BYOB. The food is presented attractively and the service was attentive but not overly so. However, the food itself, while good, was just average - as you might get in any decent fine dining restaurant. I would say that this is probably the best and nicest restaurant in the area (and one of the most expensive at $50pp w/o drinks), but that is a low bar. Compared to other similar restaurants in downtown Philly or NYC, the preparation of the food is unimaginative is just average - that is, no "wow" factor. We were not unhappy with our meal, but we did not rave about how good it was.Special Features:
- artistpointDined on 7/11/2014Bringing our first time guests, they were wowed by the exemplary food and welcoming staff. Starting with the Onion Brule Appetizer to the bread pudding dessert, absolutely fantatic.Special Features:
- luv2eatDined on 7/5/2014We enjoyed our meal very much. The service was excellent and I would go back again and recommend it. The prices were not cheap but it was nice for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Delicious!iggyDined on 7/5/2014This was my second visit to Augusto's and I was just as happy as the first time I went. The food is delicious! Everyone is nice and friendly, a great dining experience. I will definitely be going back again.Special Features:
- Excellent special occasion mealOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/3/2014Augusto's is a great local spot in Warminter with the feel of a Center City restaurant. The menu is creative and everything is very well prepared. The entire staff makes you feel at home and takes good care of you.Special Features:
- Well Worth It.SellvanDined on 6/28/2014The outside of the place say's one thing but the inside tells you an entirely different story. As a self-proclaimed Foodie, This place has everything a BYOB needs. True Honest service. We had the fish our first time there. Excellent. If there is something special you may want, all you have to do is ask. This place seems more than willing to give you what you want. Already made reservations for our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blown away - This place is a GEMluvgoodfoodDined on 6/21/2014I received a gift certificate to here and it took almost a year to use. While I knew I would find something to fit my taste, the online menu didn't call to me to rush over. Additionally, being a smaller and intimate dining experience, reservations are needed for weekends. I found that I often needed to reserve more than a week in advance. The food was fabulous! Often I find myself ordering the same thing each time at a restaurant identifying a "taste for something" with a particular restaurant. I'm going to need to go back several times just to keep trying all the fabulous food. We had the Lobster Bisque with Lump Crabmeat and duo appetizers, Hawaiian fish & Cioppino w/House Salad, BYOB is a plusSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatslondonDined on 6/14/2014Chef will change items to fit your needs. I have always had a great meal. The ownership tries very hard!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding againLucitaDined on 6/14/2014We celebrated my birthday having dinner at Augusto's. We loved it. The place was packed and we have to wait even with a reservation, not a biggie. Third time eating there and the food was superb, from the apps to dessert. We had the onion brulee, the beef empanadas and lamb lollypops to start. Then we had the crab cakes and the bass for entrees with a salad each: just perfect. Nothing was even mediocre, on the contrary, it was amazing. Service was very good considering how packed the place was. I had the same dessert that I had in a famous high end stake house, and this one was better, the coconut/pineapple bread pudding. Chef/owner Augusto pays attention to each table, it's great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodiesVIPDined on 6/14/2014Always love our food. We had a lot of fun with our waiter. Everything was fantastic as always.Special Features:
- Wonderful food in a hidden locationlocalfavDined on 6/7/2014Augusto's is a hidden gem off of a busy street. Tucked in a neighborhood setting, the food is wonderful. You will be greeted by Augusto and he supervises the front and back of the house. Very hands on service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EnjoyableKarenDined on 6/6/2014Nice night out. Delicious food. Great ambiance. A hidden gem in the suburbs.Special Features:
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014We found the food to be of excellent quality and the waiters were very attentive and pleasant (contrary to what we had read in previous reviews).Special Features:
- ClassyAlfaGuyDined on 5/21/2014Very good food with seasoned old world service (the ability to split an order table side with Flair..where do you see that anymore?!) on top of being able to BYO (VERY important, we are oenophiles and had two outstanding bottles) makes this a very worthwhile, though not inexpensive destination. Certainly worth the price, just understand not 'your average night out', much better than that, and the price reflects a fair charge.Special Features:
- Fabulous!!AnniversaryDined on 5/20/2014Food was absolutely delicious! Lobster bisque a must try. Ordered the filet and husband ordered the Mahi special -- both were done perfectly as ordered. Overwhelming experience. There was a little too much time between courses, but not to a point it was disturbing. Look forward to going again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Gem of a PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/13/2014Augusto's is one of those white linen fine dining restaurants tucked away in a small corner of the universe. Perfectly located for those who live in and around the Bucks and Montgomery Counties of Pennsylvania. Lucky for us. A wonderful little BYOB restaurant owned and operated by an extremely talented Chef and Restaurateur... Augusto Jalon. Outrageous recipes and sauces, a true test of a great eatery. We were a party of six and had a corner round table. I enjoyed the Vegetable Consume with Diced Mozzarella, the House Salad and the Bone Cleaned Pork Chop Special. So, if you have an opportunity to go there, do it. Then it'll be lucky for you too to enjoy Augusto's superb cuisine and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hire another serverLucianoVIPDined on 5/10/2014Food is quite good, can be energetic. The owner/chef shouldn't have to run around serving and helping out. Hire another person and supervise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/4/2014Great food, excellent service. The place was empty on a Sunday night.Special Features:
- A Night with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2014A wonderful night at Augusto's. This is a five star restaurant in a blue collar town. There were four of us. We had the Rack of lamb (2), the rib eye (1) and the crab cakes (1) as our main meal, had the Lobster Bisque for the soup. Then tried the Coconut bread pudding and the pecan tart. Everything was exceptional. The staff were super attentive to our needs. The spreads for the crusty rolls were a spinach spread and a onion spread, phenominal. Can't wait to go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the bestsatedDined on 4/26/2014I have dined at many outstanding restaurants ariund the world. I did not expect much given its location. I was blown away. Brilliant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seen Better DaysDinerDined on 4/11/2014Have visited this place several times with good experience. First time back in a year and note the owner was not present. Staff would be more at home in a place like Fridays: way too casual for a place with 5 star pretensions, They need serious training in how to behave in a quality restaurant. Uninspired menu, mostly basics such as filet, salmon, salad. Sad. Won't be going back
- Augusto's maintains qualityspeechgirlDined on 4/11/2014Six of us enjoyed the food, service and quiet atmosphere of the restaurant on a Friday night. We dined, sat and chatted for a long time and never felt as if we weren't welcome to stay. The menu continues to be interesting and the food well-prepared. The interior could use some sprucing-up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificJayRDined on 4/4/2014As always, Augusto's did not disappoint. Had another delightful dinner with family - brought some great wine to go with the outstanding food and service. Part of me wants to tell everyone about Augusto's - and yet another part wants to keep it as my great secret. You can't go wrong here.Special Features:
- The following 146 reviews are from the Augusto's reviews archive.
- Good Food, Ok serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/28/2014The food was good and some dishes were delicious...sea bass and crab cakes get special mention. The portions are not large but for women it was perfect. My only issue was there really is only one person servicing the entire restaurant and he seemed rushed and a bit short. We were out for a friend's 50th and he was annoyed we asked him to take a picture. I think for the prices, they need to have more people available to take orders and maybe they won't seem as rushed.Special Features:
- Phenomenal! Not to be missedKellyDined on 3/28/2014Phenomenal! Not to be missed and one to be frequented. Exceptional service, exceptional food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinnersportsref1Dined on 3/23/2014Agusto's is a great neighborhood restaurant to go when you have a special occasion to celebrate or just want to have an outstanding meal. Great service, fresh food, outstanding desserts. Food presented very wellSpecial Features:
- Neighborhood place worthwhile goingnotmagicalVIPDined on 3/21/2014Augusto's is a neighborhood restaurant that looks like you're eating in someone's home. Very small place, a little loud, but the food and the service is outstanding. We had an empanada dish with goat cheese that was amazing and a chili con crab appetizer that was uniquely delicious. if you drive by and miss it, just look for the filled parking lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Exceptional Dining ExperienceLoni101VIPDined on 3/18/2014Augusto's is truly a neighborhood gem. I had clients in from out of town so Augusto's was close and I always know the experience will be 100% perfect. My client ordered the Saltimbocca. I had the filet and two other business associates had the Tuna special. Wow. Every dish was served hot, cooked to perfection, just delicious. My client was blown away and it ended the night on a high note. The ambiance is low key. The food is always fantastic. The service is perfect. The presentation is top shelf. Just love this place. I highly recommend Augusto's to anyone who has an appreciation for exceptional food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice choice.NYCBrassVIPDined on 3/16/2014Food is above average and the service is the same. A bit pricy, but worth the extra cash.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous As Always!!Just2GirlsDined on 3/14/2014Once again, Augusto's was as wonderful as I thought it would be. I hosted a small gathering for a friend's 40th birthday and it was amazing. The birthday "girl" had never been to Augusto's and I knew it would be a perfect location for her special birthday and it was. She was treated beautifully for her special dinner and naturally, the food was wonderful and the waitstaff took excellent care of us. Of course, dessert was fabulous too. The apple tart was only exceeded by the creme brule!! Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had my suprise birthday hereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/18/2014Had my suprise birthday here and everything was outstanding. Never had a bad meal here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice, just missing a bit...WillDined on 2/14/2014Had a wonderful meal on Valentine's Day. There was a restricted price fixe 4-course menu, but still a wide variety of choices. The lamb chops were outstanding, highly recommended. The service was efficient, though a bit impersonal, but that is not surprising since they were extremely busy given the Valentine's Day crowd. I was hoping for a bit more of a romantic, low key ambience. Still, we will definitely return, hopefully on a day when they are not quite so busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food! The crabcakesWillDined on 2/11/2014Excellent Food! The crabcakes are amazing! Some of the best food outside of the city.Special Features:
- Great FoodWarminsterFoodieDined on 2/8/2014In fact, everything about dinner at Augusto's was terrific - the service, the food. Briing some great wine to enjoy with a fabulous dinner.Special Features:
- Always excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/7/2014The food and the service are always top notch. Very comfortable and enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- While the food was very good,opentabledinerVIPDined on 2/7/2014While the food was very good, the noise level in the restaurant was so loud that you could not talk to the person sitting across the table from you. The service was extremely slow on this busy evening, making the fact that we couldn't hear each other even more unpleasant since we weren't eating AND we couldn't talk to each other.I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a hidden gemAbseconJohnDined on 2/7/2014The outside of this restaurant is unpretentious and is located within a residential neighborhood (across the street from a church). Thank goodness, because if it were anywhere else you could never get a reservation because its food and service rivals the best I've had anywhere in the world. We have concentrated on their steaks, lamb chops and seafood rather than their Italian specialties, but we could tell by those around us that no one was disappointed no matter what they ordered. Not only is the food excellent, but the presentation is such that the ooh's and aah's are heard from table to table when the food is served. The serving attendants take their roles seriously, providing attention that is immediate and invisibly accomplished.Special Features: