ATX by Kitchen12000
3245 Casitas Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90039Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
ATX by Kitchen12000
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://atxbyk12k.com/
- Phone: 3235223488
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Satuday & Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch & Dinner
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Andrew Snyder
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We're a catering collective at heart, so off-site catering is definitely our thing. For more about our catering options, simply visit http://kitchen12000.com
- Entertainment: Live performances on the weekends, and some surprise performances throughout the week.
A word from ATX by Kitchen12000
We've got great food, lots of space and a handful of awesome people to host you. Welcome home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
ATX by Kitchen12000 reviews from OpenTable diners
- HIdden Hipster HideoutLalaLisaDined on 8/22/2013This was a nice find. Great food, energy, and tastes fresh and local. Had the Paleo Bowl for lunch and so did my friend. It was delicious. I will definitely return for another meal and an event sometime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool interior and exteriorJustLikeCapDined on 7/21/2013Cool interior and exterior space. The food came out quickly and portions were great. I enjoyed the staff, service, and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot for Outside DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2013ATX is located in the complex that has two theaters so it is a great spot to meet before or after the theater. Our large group tried the flatbreads, kale salad (amazing), falafal pita and burger. Food is good and for those of us who are vegans, there are definitely options! Beer on tap and wine are available. There is a great special that is $10 for a pitcher of beer and a flatbread. Very relaxed atmosphere with outdoor dining and very friendly servers. Nice spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.