Atria's - Wexford
12980 Perry Hwy
Wexford, PA 15090Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - Wexford
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: 7249343660x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jason Williams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available
- Private Party Facilities: We have private dining rooms to accommodate groups from 10-65, semi private spaces for up to 100. Our menus range from $14.99/person to $45/person.
- Private Party Contact: Pam Heck 7249343660x
- Special Events: Please see our website, atrias.com for special menus.
A word from Atria's - Wexford
We believe the only way to make history is to focus on the future. Atria's Restaurant & Tavern is not your average place to eat – it is a gathering place to share good times and enjoy great food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Atria's - Wexford - Best Restaurants in Wexford ›
Atria's - Wexford reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (14)great for lunch (12)special occasion (12)good for groups (12)great for outdoor dining (8)fit for foodies (8)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (3)romantic (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great serviceTikiDined on 9/27/2014Had dinner there Saturday night. They were very busy--two large groups--homecoming and bday party. The kitchen was a bit slow with our entrees. Our waiter was very attentive and apologetic. We received vouchers for entrees for a future visit! Didn't even ask for them. Sat outside- great patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious 'theme' menuBuyingalDined on 9/27/2014We made reservations via OpenTable and were seated within minutes of our arrival. We were there to celebrate Atria's Oktoberfest. There were many items to choose from their special menu as well as their regular menu. The food arrived after an acceptable wait and was delicious. The server checked in with us occasionally to check on our needs. We did not feel rushed nor ignored during our visit. This restaurant is one of our favorites as a neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- DisappointingdmadmaDined on 9/27/2014I must say that we were so disappointed with our experience on Saturday evening. We had reservations and were seated right away at a table that at most should hold 3 adults (there were 4 of us). The table was very cramped. We ordered zucchini which was extremely crisp (just short of being burnt). My crabcake which I had been looking forward to was more filling than crab. I hope the recipe has not been changed. Our server was absolutely terrible. He spilled my wine when trying to fill the glass and instead of taking it away just left it there with half of the wine on the table. But I was certainly charged full price. All in all it was a very disappointing experience and I am not sure I would go back there again.
- Not a great Oktoberfest experienceBobbiVIPDined on 9/20/2014The restaurant was very understaffed that evening and there was yelling in the kitchen. Not a good atmosphere for dining.Special Features:
- CLEARED PLATEStprjimmiDined on 9/19/2014Plates almost as clean after the meal as before! ALL Octoberfest entrees were flavorful and the portions were impressive. Looking forward to a return visit soon.Special Features:
- Nice evening out.gigiDined on 9/19/2014The food was excellent, but the service a little slow...didn't refill water, but I also think the server was new and they were a little understaffed the night we were there. I've been there numerous times for lunch and food & service were great. A good value for the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OktoberfestgermantimeVIPDined on 9/19/2014Love the german food. Ordered dessert and waiter brought us the check. He had way too many tables and we saw him when he took our order and then when he brought the check. We went somewhere else for dessertSpecial Features:
- DisappointingcflilnnDined on 9/6/2014Was happy to try the Oktoberfest menu, had enjoyed in the past, but not so much today. Pork shank - skin browned nicely, but not crispy at all. Sauerkraut soaked with a brown gravy, so I cannot comment on it's taste. Much too sweet with all the gravy. Had spaetzle instead of mashed potatoes, ok, but no flavor of it's own. Mom's spinach salad served minus the hot bacon dressing. Had to flag waiter to receive some. Asked for 2 checks between the 5 of us, waiter totally unable to separate items correctly. (Requested prior to ordering). Spaten lager 1 of three special Oktoberfest beers - they were out. They substituted Yuengling - really?? On the up side Dad had beef medallions with shrimp, said it was the first good meal he's had there.
- German foodgermantimeVIPDined on 9/5/2014Nice to have German food in town. My spaetzel was gummy and way over cooked. Red cabbage - fabulousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not like it used to be....pghnorthDined on 8/22/2014Ordered the Marinated Tenderloin Medallions & Grilled Shrimp. Substituted the potato as I do not care for fries. Ended up with this huge oval platter with 3 shrimp that were no longer than an inch and a half and three small chunks of beef along with a small scoop of potatoes. I should have sent it back but I had 4 other people with me and did not want to disrupt our evening. The other 4 had decsent meals but $20 for small shrimp and dried beef? Guess they use fries as the side for this to fill up the plate. Did take a photo, but this review section will not let me paste it. I do remember bringing my parents here in the past quite often and always having a good meal. It has slipped. Understaffed over priced and not worth it for myself.
- GreatPokerkingDined on 8/1/2014Food was good service was great sangria could have been better. Place was cleanSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodLarryDined on 7/27/2014We dine here often for special occasions and always find the staff to be cordial, the service always great and the food very good. Plenty of options on the menu, very nice atmosphere, reasonably priced. We keep going back!Special Features:
- Limited MenuBuyingalDined on 7/26/2014The menu has changed since our last visit and several of our favorite items have been eliminated. The food was tasty and portions were good. Our waitress seemed to disappear frequently so PR personnel responded to our needs.Special Features:
- DinerDined on 7/19/2014Too noisy. Ribs were dry. My girlfriend never got her salad. However, the waiter cheerfully deleted it from our bill.
- butterflykingDined on 7/13/2014I was sure glad I got a gift card for this visit because I wouldn't want to spend my money here spent a hundered bucks and left hungry the server was great food was poor
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/19/2014we had reserved a tabel for 6 at 10:30pm which was accepted; when we arrived at 10:15pm, we found the parking lot empty, entered the restaurant and were told that Atria's would hve closed at 10:00pm the evening (why our reservation was accepted in the system, is still a mystery to me), when we pointed out our reservation, the attending manager Jeff told us to wait, came back and seated us - we had a wonderful full menu dinner - a very welcome nourishment afer a 12hour day of sales event; will certainly appreciate the extra miles the restaurant went with kitchen and wait staff staying for us or some time to come
- Always a good choice!FoodforthoughtDined on 6/15/2014Always a pleasurable dining experience with good food and good service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceFamilarDined on 6/15/2014We had 4 adults and 3 kids - the oldest was 8. The wait staff accommodated them nicely.Special Features:
- Another Bad ExperienceNotareviewerVIPDined on 6/8/2014We stopped going to this Atria's a few years ago due to declining service and food quality. We recently added it back to our rotation of area restaurants and thought it had improved lately -- forget that! Once again, unorganized staff and food preparation issues plagued this restaurant, all in one visit. We apparently got passed off to 3 different waiters while we waited to give our drink orders. They were out of a children's menu, so we had to guess at what they had available. Very few refills, and nearly uncooked french fries. My side order was forgotten and had to be made after I reminded them of that order. Dessert? No thanks.
- The following 164 reviews are from the Atria's - Wexford reviews archive.
- Won't be back . . .spendthriftsDined on 5/22/2014Disappointed in the past but went because we received gift cards at Christmas. "Best in the 'burgh" crab cakes had so much onion in them that you could barely taste the crab. Fried shrimp was more greasy breading than shrimp. Ice cream pie dessert arrived in a melted puddle. Restaurant's staff seemed eager to please. Our waiter was personable & very attentive, even when we complained about our food. Chef came to our table to personally apologize for the problem with the dessert. Our booth had multiple food stains on the upholstery. Very few people in the restaurant (6:30-7pm on a Thursday evening) so noise level was low. If we get more gift cards this coming holiday season, we'll probably re-gift them.
- OutalotDined on 5/17/2014Ordered a featured special...prime rib..requested rare..got well done and dry. Service was attentive and friendly. Prices a little high for what I consider a neighbor eatery.
- Great ServicetgusDined on 5/17/2014Always have the friendliest service at any Atria'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a Disapointment`OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/11/2014Went for Mothers day.. They never had a notice that it would be a limited menu. The service was slow and unattentive. The food was okay.
- UnhappyDineinwdcDined on 5/11/2014Seated 15 min after we got there. Shoved into an uncomfortable table in the bar area with crooked sticky tables. Waiter forgot about us because he had tables in the main dining room where we should have been seated in the first place. One dish looked like it slid off the plate when it came to the table. Crabcakes undercooked. Stale bread! Overall very disappointing. Will not be back!
- DisappointednotacomplainerDined on 5/11/2014We were familiar with Atria's in the McMurray and have always enjoyed the food, so we decided to make reservations at the Atria's in Wexford for Mother's Day. Things started out well with the appetizer but from there went downhill. My sons asked for their pork tenderloin's to be well done and some pieces were so pink they could not eat them. In addition, the potato pancakes with their meal were extremely greasy and hard. My meal of a crab cake and spinach quiche was cold when I got it, so I asked for it to be warmed up. It came back tepid. The quiche was greasy and I could not even eat it. They never brought our bread to the table and I had to ask for it. Such a waste of our money. Won't go back.
- Nice spotDthedinerDined on 5/11/2014Went for Mother's Day. We enjoyed it! Food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014I took my 93 year old mother there for Mother's Day Brunch. My table was waiting for me at the exact time of my reservation. The host was very helpful and accommodating with my mother's walker, he couldn't have been nicer or more patient. Service was excellent. All four of us at the table had the crab cakes and they were the best I have ever had. Scanning the other diners, all the entrees looked delicious! I look forward to going back.Special Features:
- Atrias WexfordadamDined on 5/11/2014Girls at the front struggled with seating groups and overall demeanor. Ryan provided fantastic service throughout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayEatnout2niteDined on 5/10/2014We were four. Two had Salmon, not great too; heavy on the barbecue sauce. I had ribs pretty good;fourth had tuna, which he liked. Service was friendly but very slow.
- Nice PlacegreatnightoutDined on 5/9/2014Our experience at Atria's was good. The waiter, Kevin, was especially helpful in recommending some of the favorite dishes and introduced us to a new brand of beer, which was very good! He made our first visit a very fun and memorable experience.
- Good Family RestaurantMBVNDined on 5/3/2014Our group of six enjoyed eating at Atria's. We were greeted cordially and seated promptly at our reservation time. Although our appetizer was a little late, the entrees were delicious and the staff accommodating.Special Features:
- A favoriteBuyingalDined on 4/20/2014The restaurant is frequently our choice for a nearby dining experience that has a variety of our favorite food items. This time we chose to dine on Easter after having a large family breakfast and skipping lunch. The food was very flavorful and we appreciate their not limiting the menu items because it was a holiday.Special Features:
- Great time at Atria'sSootieDined on 4/20/2014We really enjoyed the Easter Brunch at Atria's. We didn't have to wait in a line and the food was delicious and the menu varied. We look forward to dining here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionLucyDined on 4/20/2014Easter menu selections were creative, well-presented and excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with familyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2014Prices are quite high, but the food is good. The presentation is excellent and the service good. The crab mac and cheese was way overpriced - a large plate of mac n cheese with, maybe, a quarter cup of crab flakes sprinkled on top is NOT worth $18.99. Due to server error, salads came at the same time as the entrée, which was unfortunate. It left no room on the table and was difficult to maneuver. Do not like trying to eat salad at same times as entrée.Special Features:
- I like to stop here on myluvthebeachDined on 4/4/2014I like to stop here on my way home from work. It is a convenient place for my husband to meet me. I was pleased that you were able to make reservations on line. We've been there before when we've had to wait for a table and this time we were seated right away.. The food was very good, although I was disappointed that they weren't serving the warm crusty bread anymore ( the bread was served cold ). Sorry to see the Peanut salad dressing and Chicken Marsala were taken off the menu (along with the warm bread). Also, I think charging an additional $3.49 for soup or salad to be added to your main entree is a little steep. It made the tilapia entree that we ordered very expensive compared to other restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not follow directionsHeatherDined on 3/28/2014I asked the server for my pork tenderloins to be well done, i.e., no pink. The first time they came they were very pink. The second time they came back they were still pink. I told them to forget the whole thing. This took a great deal of time I would have preferred doing something else with, and I never did get to eat. Furthermore, the server asked that I not forget that this was not his fault and I not take this out on him (by way of the tip, I suppose). The chef arrived and apologized profusely, but by then it was too late--I wanted to get out of there. We left. Even though they offered to bring me another entree, I had had it with the place and will never return. They need to understand that "well done" means "well done."
- Chose to make a reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/23/2014Chose to make a reservation for a Sunday mid-afternoon just to be sure they were open at the time. Few diners at that time but I was lucky that the lady ahead of me in line was picking up two pieces of carrot cake, because it prompted me to ask for it for desert and it was amazing-great to share. Very comfortable place with a variety of tables, booths, different rooms so going there multiple times could be like going a bunch of different places. Our food was really tasty and well prepared, the lunch menu choices gave us lots to choose from with good variety. I felt that the entrees my wife and I each had were very reasonably priced. Lots of servers about so even if it was a busier time it appeared they were prepared for service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good experience.Eat2liveDined on 3/21/2014Atria's Wexford has never been a disappointment. Nice addition of Lenten features to the menu. Crab Mac and cheese was loaded with crab meat on top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressed that the chefhappilyretired3Dined on 3/16/2014Very impressed that the chef came to the table to discuss gluten free choices. Entre was delicious. Surprised salad did not have mixed greens. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.