Atria's - Richland
5517 William Flynn Hwy
Gibsonia, PA 15044Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - Richland
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: (724) 444-7333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Monday - Friday 5pm - 7pm enjoy $2 selected 15 oz. drafts, $4 house wines, $4 Captain and Coke and $5 Signature Martinis! Pair any of these delicious drinks with our $5 Tavern Bites menus!
A word from Atria's - Richland
Welcome to Atria's! We pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of entrees that are prepared fresh daily. Our entrees are prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms.Continued
For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!
For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Atria's - Richland reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)good for groups (9)special occasion (7)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (4)late-night find (4)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (3)romantic (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014I've gone to the restaurant a couple of times. and have always left happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Annual OktoberfestLuvCakeDined on 10/18/2014Dinner was excellent. Always good during Oktoberfest since the chef was born and raised in Germany. Dinners are a little pricey. Would be better deal if a salad was included with meal. Nice night out and good bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for our group of 10!BeckyDined on 10/18/2014The family recently celebrated my mum's 79th birthday. The wait staff was great and food was delicious! We are low-maintenance group so we are not hard to please, but the dinner was exceptionally good! My only constructive criticism would be the reservation process. I attempted to make a reservation online for 5:00 and was told it was not possible. I then attempted a reservation for the 4:30 time slot and again was told it was not possible. I was finally successful with a 4:15 time slot. We did not mind eating so early, but the restaurant was CLEARLY not busy from 4:30 - 5:30. We would have been better off just "showing-up" when we originally wanted rather than making a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JanBDined on 9/20/2014Met up with relatives from out-of-town. Our dinner went on quite long but we were not rushed to move along. It was a perfect choice for a dinner of catching up. Oktoberfest food quite good--especially the potato pancakes. Firs time anyone came close to my mom's! Savored every bite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a very good experience!DiggetrDined on 9/13/2014As noted above, the service & food were very good. The seating comfortable. Reasonable value. I would like to complement you on the online reservation process. It worked great! I definitely would use it again.
- QueenieVIPDined on 8/30/2014Not much of a fan tomatoes on salads are chopped up ,they didn't have there bread, looks like giant eagle rolls(this was a Saturday night) soup was my best item.Special Features:
- The following 61 reviews are from the Atria's - Richland reviews archive.
- Great Dinner2yrsDined on 7/8/2014Had a fantastic time, good food, good service, great anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2014service very good. Way christmas present and efficient. Food was 4.ordered a Reuben sandwich grilled. We had to ask for extra sauce sandwich was very dry. And the corn beef was hard and not very tasteful.
- thegogirlsDined on 6/17/2014We arrived at our reservation time. Our table was not ready even though it had been reserved for hours prior to our arrival and the reservation confirmed by email. While we waited, Atrias put four tables together for our group of 10 which allowed us plenty of "elbow room" -- very nice; however, the table tops were all sticky as if something had been spilled and wiped up with a rag that was never rinsed out from cleaning up something sticky. The food was ok but one person couldn't eat her pot-roast because it was too salty. This is their signature dish. The manager replaced her meal with a salad and did not charge her-- very nice. The air conditioning was really turned up and it was extremely cold, requiring sweater retrieved from car
- food quality sub par for priceMikeDined on 5/11/2014Great atmosphere (aside from stianed seats) and service; and I wouldn't mind paying $16 for a Mother's Day omlet if it was of decent quality which it wasn't.
- Pleasant experience at AtriasmmmfoodDined on 5/11/2014The food was very good and we all greatly enjoyed our meals. Our waitress (I forget her name!) was cheerful and efficient and she really did a good job. We had a party of 4 dining on Mother's Day. Our reservation was a bit on the early side, but this worked out well, because we were finishing as the brunch rush was beginning. The only slight problem we encountered was that they couldn't seem to keep any coffee in the pot, so we had to keep asking for refills. Other than the small glitch, which was not too surprising on a busy day like Mother's Day, everything was really good. We will be returning to Atria's again for our next special occasion!Special Features:
- DinnerVitoDined on 4/20/2014We were greeted by the managerand immediately seated. The service was great and the food was great and the portions were healthy.Special Features:
- Always EnjoyableBobCDined on 4/13/2014This is one of our favorite restaurants in the area. The food is always wonderful and the staff always friendly, attentive and professional. I would recommend on every level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEEDS some work!JcatDined on 4/3/2014The atmosphere was great! However, the food was disappointing. Portions were smaller than expected especially for the money spent. Ordered hand-breaded shrimp. Supposed to come with shrimp, fries, and cole slaw. Never did get the cole slaw! Had I received everything I was supposed to and the portions were larger, my opinion would have been much more glowing!Special Features:
- Enjoyable birthday treatdmenaceDined on 3/28/2014Recently celebrated my birthday here. The pot roast was excellent, as usual. My husband's chicken marsala was a new recipe, but he enjoyed it as well as the old one, which has always been his favorite. The manager stopped by our table and said that in the future, if we request it, they will make it the old way, but my husband is not sure he would even do that. Atria's will continue to be our go-to celebration restaurant.Special Features:
- Nice night outOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2014Our night our at Atrias with our daughter was a pleasant night. My husband and daughters dinners were good, but not something you would crave later. I ordered chicken that in the description said it basically was a lemon chicken. What it didn't say or I didn't notice was it had capers which gave it an odd flavor.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeMAddiDined on 3/21/2014Great service. Not rushed. Food was wonderful. We are high school students that went before a dance and we weren't treated like children. It was a nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitFood2loveDined on 3/20/2014We had a lovely time. The food was excellent! My kids enjoyed their meals as well. Molly our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and gave us great choices to try. The manager knew it was our first visit, and came to our table to meet us and see how our experience was. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with great friendsChrisDined on 3/15/2014Special St Patricks Day Menu and a Guiness with friends. Perfect! The food selection was good . We had dinner with friends and were not rushed . Relaxed and enjoyed the food and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Nice Saturday Afternoon Lunch!AngelDined on 3/8/2014My wife and I were in the area and decided to stop by Atria's. Everyone was very pleasant. The food was excellent. We will be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner OutSandyDined on 2/21/2014We recently dined to celebrate a birthday and found the service to be exceptional and the food was superb. We were very pleased with everything and had not complaints. Look forward to returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointingWendy2174Dined on 2/15/2014Our reservations were for 5:00. When we arrived, they were not on a wait and did not appear to be overly busy...plenty of open tables scattered around as we were seated at a large round table for 6 or so...a little strange for a party of 2 that had reservations...not exactly an intimate atmosphere on valentine's weekend. Our server greeted us and brought our drinks. And we never saw her again. We waited 20 minutes and finally left a 5 on the table to cover my husband's soda. We walked out and walked to a different restaurant a few doors away. Yes, I could have flagged someone down...but by this time I was irritated. The point of going out to eat is to relax....not spend money to hunt down your server and be irritated.
- Valentine's DaySherryDined on 2/14/2014The surf and turf was Excellent! The filet couldn't have been cooked any better. Highly recommend. They must have changed menus in the past 6 months, every time my husband and I go there, our steaks, especially, he surf and turf, has been consistently outstanding. We will come here more often!Special Features:
- Wonderful experiencePattiDined on 2/11/2014Wonderful time for a girls night out. The manager stopped by each and every table checking on everyone! We spent way too much time there but never felt like we were being pushed out the door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ribsJimPghDined on 2/1/2014My wife and I split the baby back ribs. Just enough for two. Great as always. They discontinued our favorite honey mustard salad dressing. Bummer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atrias always has good foodbilly61Dined on 1/29/2014Atrias always has good food and always coming up with new ideas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceMotherof2Dined on 1/23/2014Met with girlfriends. Lunch was delicious, hot and served in a timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Party of EightB2lunchVIPDined on 1/18/2014We attended with a party of 8. This was no problem for our waiter. He was very good at what he does. The food was deliverd in a timely manner and all of our orders were accurate. The presentation was very nice. The food was very tasty and the sides most filling. A good place to go for a party of eight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fine double date diningthemoorlanderDined on 1/11/2014Our party was very pleased with our entire experience. Thank you for providing a wonderful place for a long overdue reunion with my sister.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceAndreaDined on 1/10/2014All in all a good dining experience, pleasnat ding experience and great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous meal and serviceBakingmom247Dined on 1/5/2014Our meal at Atria's was fantastic. The service was outstanding as well. There were so many choices on the menu that we had a hard time deciding what to order. Everyone in our party ordered something different. All the food was delicious. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bartender and serviceJaysDined on 12/31/2013The bartenders have trouble keeping up with all there duties when crowded , need backup for jobs that take away from customers. When they are overly stressed , they become unfriendly and slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and good serviceLarmac1Dined on 12/31/2013We last visited on new years eve and the restaurant was very busy. The food was very good as usual and the service was fast and friendly. I got the surf and turf and the filet was a little undercooked, but tasted great. The wait staff is always very helpful and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was bland and uneventfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/24/2013Food was bland and uneventful for $100 dinner would expect more for sure.
- Christmas Eve DinnerPeggyDined on 12/24/2013We made reservations thru 'Open Table' for Christmas Eve dinner at Atria's in Richland. Upon arrival, we requested the 'Hostess' to seat us in a 'Booth'. Even though all but one of the six or so 'booths' - and 90+% of the tables - were empty when we arrived at 3:30, we were seated at a table adjacent to the rear wall - behind us a shelf with various items (salt shakers, grated cheese, etc). Throughout our meal, we were 'joined' by the wait staff as they reached for items on the 'back shelf' with an occasional 'Sorry" as they bumped into us during their 'reaching' process. Upon leaving, we voiced our displeasure to the 'Service Manager' and received the usual 'I apologize' - a lot good that does. Food and wait service was very good.
- Little more ambienceHeatherDined on 11/30/2013Husbands birthday. For diner I usually get a filet and always find it to be good, especially given the price. We had their prime rib for the first time and really liked it. The pumpkin bisque is one of my favorite items. My only complaint is always the ambience. I love the decor but the lights are always so bright. I wish they would dim the lighting to create more of a fine dining effect. Our server was nice, not overly attentive but always there at the right time. For the first time we got the gift card offer, buying $100 to get the bottle of wine and $20 gift card. I wish they would have been upfront about the latter 2 expiring in March. I would have purchase it anyway but would have felt better receiving that information up-front.Special Features:
- Just what we neededMarshallTeamDined on 11/28/2013We were too busy to prepare a full Thanksgiving Meal. Atria's had the perfect menu and we had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was great to learn thatAtriasThankgivingDined on 11/28/2013It was great to learn that our local Atria's was open for Thankgiving, serving until 8:00PM. Ou server was great and even hung up our coats. Atria's had a special Thankgiving menu, that included dessert. The food was great and we left stuffed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Recent VisitSandyDined on 10/8/2013This experience did not measure up to previous visits. There was no fish of the day which is what I go for. Another in our group did not think the German pork was up to expectation, especially since it was Octoberfest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was delicious and waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/14/2013food was delicious and waitress was very friendly and efficientSpecial Features: