Atria's - PNC Park
103 Federal St
Pittsburgh, PA 15212Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - PNC Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: 4123221850
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Sunday: Noon - 3pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm (kitchen closes at 9pm)
Dinner: Sunday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Joe Phillips
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music Wednesday and Thursday evenings, 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm. Please contact the restaurant for a current schedule or on our website.
- Special Events: Monday - Friday 5pm to 7pm enjoy $2 selected 15 oz. drafts, $4 house wines, $4 Captain and Coke and $5 Signature Martinis! Pair any of these delicious drinks with our $5 Tavern Bites menus!
A word from Atria's - PNC Park
Welcome to Atria's! We pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of entrees that are prepared fresh daily. Our entrees are prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms.Continued
For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!
For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Atria's - PNC Park - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Atria's - PNC Park reviews from OpenTable diners
32 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (16)good for groups (13)great for lunch (8)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (5)hot spot (4)late-night find (3)special occasion (3)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)Show More
- The BBQ Ribs were TOP IN ITS CLASSGMANnjDined on 10/8/2014This restaurant is one of the top that I've eaten at in the Pittsburgh area. A MUST PLACE TO EAT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OktoberfestSruhky41Dined on 10/6/2014The Oktoberfest menu is delicious. However the place wasn't overly busy so some of the serving staff had left early. Our server certainly seemed as though he would have rather been doing something other than waiting on us. Overall a nice night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mixed feelingsUnwowed14Dined on 9/26/2014Atria's @ PNC is great for the scenery and casual walk at lunch. The menu isn't spectacular with the exception of the crab bisque. Usual Pittsburgh menu. And octoberfest menu .... Nah.Special Features:
- OctoberwurstFoodDined on 9/17/2014We tried different items from the Atria's Octoberfest menu and found them to be terrible.
- RodneyDined on 9/5/2014I was disappointed with the quality of the Oktoberfest menu items we had. Food was cold and greasy. we received all courses of our meal at nearly the same time making dining uncomfortable and our food got even colder.
- summer celebrationdcompoDined on 8/16/2014To celebrate the recent marriage of our friends we met up at Atria before the Steeler game. We sat at an outside table. The food was delicious and our waitress was awesome. We'll be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ate outside & listened to musicLuvblackandgoldDined on 8/13/2014We always have a great time at Atrias @ PNC Park. Not only is it a great spot on game day, but you should check out their music & features when the Bucs are out of town. Service is friendly & efficient. The food & drinks are very good & reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pregameKevinNYRDined on 8/12/2014Great spot for a pregame meal before a Pirates game. Highly recommend the bisque. Menu is clearly above most in stadium game options for ballpark food. Put on the agenda to be there 2 hours before 1st pitch.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceCindyDined on 8/9/2014Had a great dinner at Atria's-PNC Park with family members before the Pirate game. Our waiter was EXCELLENT. He made our dining experience fun and pleasurable. This was our second time dining there, the food was again excellent. We all enjoyed our dinner. We definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice PlaceDaisyVIPDined on 8/2/2014I live and the neighborhood and like having this as a go-to spot. Food is good, drinks are usually good. Service varies a bit, but the convenience and a good menu keeps us coming back.Special Features:
- Dinner?OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2014Went here to get Italian food instead got a game day menu. There was a soccer game but we were there after that game started and there was zero crowd. Made reservations only for them to not be prepared for us. I picked this restaraunt because we had several vegeatarins in our party who luckily were ok with seafood choices. Had I wanted seafood this would not have been our first selection.
- CindyDined on 7/3/2014Food was excellent and server was great. Great place to eat before a Pirate's game. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- wine, cheese, and jazz night out!!!places2goDined on 6/30/2014our server, robert, was EXCELLENT!!! we were originally supposed to sit outside but they were so very accommodating and got our party of 6 seated outside instead. LOVED the wine, cheese, and jazz night there and plan on going back NEXT month for the same :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 78 reviews are from the Atria's - PNC Park reviews archive.
- MarshaVIPDined on 6/20/2014The food and service were excellent. I have never been disappointed when I come to Atria's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Live entertainmentandorasDined on 6/19/2014Sat outside to hear Neids Hotel play..... Still offered game day menu from earlier afternoon game......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014We had dinner before a concert. Michael our server was great. Dinner was delicious and served in a timely manner. The valet parking was also appreciated. Overall, a great experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedEapauDined on 5/16/2014I wasn't sure what to expect from Atria's but I needed somewhere to eat on the northside before a visit to the Observatory. The service was great, our waitress was very attentive. The food was wonderful. I had the meatloaf and with jalapeño cornbread and I was super impressed. When they heard that we had never been to Atria's before they sent overa complimentary plate of pot roast nachos which were awesome. It did get pretty loud in there and we had two lightbulbs out over our table which made it I difficult to read the menu. Otherwise, a really great experience. I would definitely go back.
- BlazDined on 5/1/2014Nice get away from the downtown lunch scene-not as hectic or congested-server was patient wih our group. Highly recommended for group lunches!Special Features:
- Very Pleasantly surprised!!!QTLCSDined on 4/28/20145 star experience. Went for a free jazz event (Which was outstanding) Didn't expect such an overall fantastic experience. The food drinks and dessert cost less than it would have cost to go to a paid jazz concert and with such an intimate environment. Keep up the great work Atria's We'll be back. Ohh one last thing. The Valet parking for a restaurant at PNC park is awesome.Special Features:
- Atria's was just okOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/26/2014The food was delicious though I must say we were disappointed in the service. We had ordered bisque (me and my husband) and we never got it. Our food was served and then we asked waiter and he said he would go see what happened to it. We told him to forget it as we had already received our meals. Slow on coming back to ask if we need more beverages et.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayCranberrycriticDined on 4/25/2014Food fair to good. Atmosphere could use an upgrade, but since it's in a stadium, sports theme is appropriate. Just underwhelmed. I had chicken Marsala. Not much sauce, and I think one mushroom was sliced for the whole dish. Chicken was a small portion and a little dry. Mashed potatoes were great. Where was the vegetable? Missing! Companion had salmon salad, which looked better than mine, but remarked they could have used more than one strawberry, thinly sliced. Chose restaurant for good location to theaters, so probably be back for that reason. Not crowded at all for a Friday night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicectbarbDined on 4/24/2014Great friendly waiter and we enjoyed our dinner! The portions were large and were each enjoyed ours.Special Features:
- had a great timetjkdmkVIPDined on 4/21/2014We went here with our son, daughter in law, two grandchildren and all had a very enjoyable meal before the Pirate game.......really liked it.Special Features:
- Very good, as usualDaisyVIPDined on 3/29/2014Solid place, good ambience, good food. A reliable spot to meet friends for drinks and dinner. Better now with valet parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expectations met :)table42Dined on 3/14/2014My four sisters came in for the weekend and we came to Atria's and were not disappointed! The service was friendly, timely, and responsive and every aspect of our meal was delicious. If I could post the picture of the stacked meatloaf I would as it was presented beautifully and tasted wonderful. Thanks for another great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were very disappointedluv2eatDined on 3/9/2014We were very disappointed that OpenTable let us make a reservation for 7:15 on a Sunday evening when the restaurant closes at 6 pm on Sundays. We arrived for dinner and discovered that the restaurant was closed.
- Pretty GoodDaisyVIPDined on 3/7/2014Service was a little slow even tho it wasn't terribly busy yet. My chicken piccata was very good. Dining companion was not impressed with the fish - soggy. Ambience was great. We eat here a couple times a month since it is in our neighborhood. A solid restaurant. Most food, wine, drinks are fine.Special Features:
- Great dining experiencetable42Dined on 2/15/2014From the time we entered the restaurant our experience was pleasing. As our reservation was being checked several staff noted our presence and if we were cared for. Our server was friendly, attentive and we did not wait. The environment was warm and cozy. The dinners were beautifully presented and tasted great! We will definitely be back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Experiencekphillips214Dined on 2/15/2014Choose Atria's for my birthday dinner spot prior to seeing a show at Heinz Hall. Reservation for 5:30 was perfect, not too busy yet. Service was excellent as was the food. I will definitely be going back again. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great burgers!Kori22VIPDined on 2/14/2014Although the wrong cheese came on my burger, they took care of it & we had a fantastic valentine's day dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Valentine's DayDaniellewvu06Dined on 2/14/2014Atria's was a perfect place for Valentine's day. The food was delicious and the service was great. They also took our picture and printed it for us to take home, as well as a strolling violin player. I would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner outHbmama3Dined on 2/14/2014The Food was pretty good! Salad and soup were yummy and the prime rib was very good! They had a violin player for the evening and took pictures for you. It was a pleasant suprise and I'm glad I picked it! The food came in a timely manner. The manager was very nice. We dined up on the balcony overlooking a nice view. The bar was nice too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The waitress was friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014The waitress was friendly but the overall service was slow. We stopped before going to see a show and thought we had plently of time. It took about an hour to receive our dinners. It wasn't overly busy so I'm not sure what the hold up was. Our salads and apps came quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed by Wait StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014I went with my husband, dad and dads girlfriend. The food was very good but the service lacked. I don't remember his name but he was slow. He told my husband they were out of sea bass at 7 and then came back and said the sous chef found some. It took my dad's girlfriend 20 minutes to get another beer and it took a long time to get refills on our pop's. I do understand people have bad days but it must have been a really bad day for him and he kept forgetting everything.Special Features:
- Dinner & TheaterThomDined on 1/17/2014The menu has changed somewhat, but it's the average Atria's restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great evening outmsgmcDined on 1/2/2014We had wonderful waiters and amazing food great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous findLouieDined on 12/31/2013I have been to several of the Atria's restaurants but, this was My first time at the PNC park establishment. This was by far superior to all of the other Atrias that I have Visited. The service, starting with the hostess Robin, the bartenders, Daniel And Robert who were extremely outgoing and yet professional. Then there was the food, in a word, amazing. The steaks melted in your Mouth, and were cooked to perfection. The crab which was actually Crab not fillers. All of this on New Years Eve, one of the most hectic nights of the Year. Imagine what an experience you could have on a normal Evening. Kudos to all the staff at PNC Atria's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Birthday EverPittsburgh2014Dined on 12/31/2013It started off with our server bringing us incomplete set of waters (there were 4 of us and we consistently got 3 waters), dinners spaced very far apart, appetizer along with dinner, all of us asked for coffee yet only 3 received it. We were so tired of waiting for silverware or an extra water and coffee that we had to get up and get it ourselves and flag a different server down. When we finally got bread (after our meal) there was no butter so I (very politely actually) asked for more butter to which the server responded "I'm working on it" while rolling her eyes and putting her hands in my face. It was my birthday which she didn't even acknowledge. Daniel the manager saved the day, despite the horrible food which is unusual for Atria's.
- We were a group of 10 we wereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/31/2013We were a group of 10 we were seated promptly at our reservation time. Our waiter was very attentive to all of needs and answered everyone’s questions regarding the menu and how items were prepared. All of our meals arrived hot and were very good. The carrot cake dessert is great for sharing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, good serviceMarcHDined on 12/31/2013Went on NYE, and it was reasonably priced for a holiday menu. Service was good, they were slammed, but still hustled for us. Overall, I would definitely recommend Atria's @ PNC Park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.