Atria's - Pleasant Hills
10 Old Clairton Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15236Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - Pleasant Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: (412) 714-8670
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Justin Schehr
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Atria's - Pleasant Hills
Welcome to Atria's! We pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of entrees that are prepared fresh daily. Our entrees are prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms. For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Atria's - Pleasant Hills - Best Restaurants in Pleasant Hills ›
Atria's - Pleasant Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (26)special occasion (14)vibrant bar scene (14)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (11)great for lunch (9)late-night find (6)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (5)romantic (5)notable wine list (4)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- DissappointingDeacon10Dined on 11/13/2014I have visited this and other Atria's in the past and have found it to be a nice local lunch alternative. This time however I was underwhelmed by the food. My fish sandwich was not only unappealing to look at, it appeared to be very overcooked, but it also came on a bun with nothing else. There was no sauce of any kind, no garnish and though I was told there was a side when it was delivered there was nothing. I was with 2 other adults and the waiter alluded to the basket of fries that another diner ordered additionally as she too had nothing else on her plate besides the sandwich she ordered. I was surprised that any chef would approve of this lone piece of fish on a bun on a white plate leaving the kitchen. Three doors down is a deli and they actually offer 2 sides. Probably a better choice in the future. On a very positive note, the young woman who greeted guests and made reservations had the finest customer service I have witnessed in quite a long time.
- Lunch at Atria'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2014My lunch was very good at Atria's. I had vegetable salad/half Rachel sandwich combo. The salad was as good as it always is. I had never tried the Rachel before and it was one of the best I have ever had. I will say, however, that I miss the buns that Atria's had at one time - the bread isn't as good as the buns. Service was prompt and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner for granddaughterIcecreamismyfavoriteDined on 11/9/2014We chose this place due to its good location, great and friendly service, and favorite food choices. Unfortunately, two items were no longer available that day. The birthday girl wanted swordfish for her entree. They had no more in the kitchen. Her boyfriend really wanted the carrot cake. But, that was sold out, too. Very disappointing. The other choices were tasty and we enjoyed the selections. We will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night out.WhydontIgooutmoreDined on 10/25/2014Our table was ready when we arrived and our server was very attentive. Our party of four all enjoyed our meals, which were prepared with much attention to detail and were absolutely delicious. And the peanut butter mousse for dessert was exceptional, from its wonderful presentation until the last bite was consumed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RonjanDined on 10/25/2014Service was great and there was no delay in getting seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EhhhhStephanieDined on 10/18/2014I hate to say that I was disappointed in my last visit. Noise level was distracting, unable to hear waitress and ended up with peppercorn ranch dressing because I couldn't hear her say "peppercorn." The heat level was so high in the dressing that I couldn't eat it. Noisy, fussy child at a table behind us competed with blaring muzak and it was very difficult to hear my guest sitting across from me. I was disappointed that the tortellini was omitted from the menu and replaced with subpar Oktoberfest dishes. Waitress was extremely knowledgeable about all dishes on menu. I'll be back, but not for a while.Special Features:
- OktoberfestEMKWMVIPDined on 10/16/2014Stopped by on the way home from the airport to enjoy the special menu items from the seasonal menu. The port, sauerkraut, and potato pancakes were fantastic! So sad the seasonal menu ends Sunday.Special Features:
- October fest menusstevewDined on 10/5/2014The food was outstanding from the cheese soup to the dessert and everything in between it's to bad the menu doesn't last longerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient but noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014The noise level made it difficult to hear each other. The music should be at a lower volume.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServicejaguarDined on 10/3/2014Not the first time we had poor service here. Very disappointing. The service in McMurray is always better than this one in Pleasant Hills. It would be nice to get what we ordered. It would also be nice to get what we ordered in a timely manner. One or the other would be an upgrade here. If you are planning a special occasion I would go elsewhere. If just looking for an upbeat,close to home place to dine, with an energetic bar scene this is for you. If you are expecting above average service you will be disappointed.Special Features:
- Great placeLauraDined on 10/2/2014We had a great experience, the food was good, the service was good, and the restaurant was lovely. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but hectic atmosphereBlueeyes62Dined on 9/26/2014We were celebrating my sons birthday. Very busy and noisy atmosphere and it was very cold in the restaurant . Food was good but the service was even better. Ours was excellent. Very knowledgable and efficient. Everyone enjoyed their meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentlucyDined on 9/26/2014We have gone to Atria's Pleasant Hills many times, but this time is was a disappointment. Had a reservation but were seated 45 minutes after reservation time while those without a reservation were seated before us. One of our party had pork loin and was not able to chew it - very tough. We were celebrating a special occasion and were upset that it was somewhat ruined by these issues. Probably will not return to this particular establishment. The manager did try to make compensation for our disappointing experience, but the evening was ruined and compensation would not make it any betterSpecial Features:
- Atrias, Pleasant HillsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014We were very impressed with Chef Scott. We went for Octoberfest and asked Nicole , our great server, if we could have the weinerschnitzel a special way - a la holstein. Chef Scott came to our table to ask us how to prepare it. We could n't believe that during a peak time on a Sat. night , the chef came to our table to speak to us. He prepared it perfectly. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- RibsRonnieDined on 9/17/2014I had the ribs which were so spicy I could not eat them. The two other people with me had an October fest dinner and they enjoyed them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014Food was excellent. Service was very slow. Apparently, a large party caused the slow service. Restaurant knew ahead of time and should have planned accordingly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicepittgirlDined on 8/29/2014We had a great meal snd the waitress was on top of everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchEMKWMVIPDined on 8/29/2014I took an out of town business guest to Atrias for lunch who commented: "it's the Best Chicken Marsala I've had in a long time." High praise from a person that travels around the country and eats out regularly.Special Features:
- DisappointedDinerpDined on 8/19/2014We always liked it, but, again, another bad meal. Seared tilapia was awful. Soggy and tasteless. Last time, beef kabobs were overcooked and impossible to cut and eat. Disappointed. We've always liked it there.Special Features:
- Awful experienceCmarks521Dined on 8/16/2014I went there with a groups of family and friends and sadly it was an awful experience. Our waiter was slow and we practically had to call him from across the room to come to our table to order drinks, get refills, and order our food. My friend doesn't eat meat and requested no bacon on her salad and sure enough she got bacon. We sent it back and didn't get a new salad until after she was done eating her main course. That's only because he finally came back to our table and we reminded him. I wouldn't go back there again!Special Features:
- Fabulous as alwaysDDintheBurghVIPDined on 8/15/2014I was celebrating my birthday and Victoria was a wonderful to us. The food, service and atmosphere was Fabulous as always. WE LOVE ATRIA'SSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GorgyBearDined on 8/9/2014This is our favorite restaurant. The food and the staff are both exceptional.Special Features:
- DisappointedDinerpDined on 8/2/2014We always liked this Atria's, but this time, food was undercooked and cold. Beef was rare when I ordered medium. No seasoning on the rice or the meat.Special Features:
- The following 288 reviews are from the Atria's - Pleasant Hills reviews archive.
- Delicious!!grammasueDined on 7/6/2014We recently visited Atria's in Pleasant Hills and the food was outstanding, to say the least! They were busy and the very nice waitress kept apologizing for the delay but we didn't mind, as we were not in a rush. The food was brought out in a timely manner, even though they were busy, so we have no complaints. The only thing I minded was the background music was more than energetic, it was very loud! I believe it was finally turned down a little, or I just got used to it, not sure which. But on the whole, the experience was good and we will definitely go back there for another great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at AtriakibblesDined on 7/5/2014Love the pot roast - it's my go to dish! Excellent service. Only downside - "background" music is too loud!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fathers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014My father requested this restaurant and it did not disappoint. Of course we ordered the more expensive dishes but they were very tasty. The watress was very attentive to our needs and very informative about the dishes on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoyceDined on 6/8/2014Good dinner as always. Our server was very pleasant & efficient!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional!DDintheBurghVIPDined on 6/6/2014We arrived at Atria's and received exceptional service and food. As I frequent Atria's monthly, this had to be the best experience ever and I have always rated them 5 - Star. This location in Pleasant Hills is here to serve their customers an exceptional dining experience. They Succeeded!!Special Features:
- Great local gathering spotPGHGirlDined on 5/30/2014I'm happy to see there's another South Hills location for Atria's. Always good food and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always EnjoyableLsj0907VIPDined on 5/24/2014My husband and I went here for a Saturday night date night which was a really nice time. We've dined here before, but our waitress was exceptional and the meal was delicious. We weren't rushed out of there, got our reserved table right away, and were treated very kindly.Special Features:
- 2dineforDined on 5/24/2014We had reservations at 5:15 for dinner before going to the theatre. We sat on the enclosed terrace and the windows were open to the outside which allowed a beautiful breeze to blow gently, reminding us of our vacations to the islands. So nice. I ordered a Mojito but it was disappointing and the waitress brought me a terrific gin martini instead. My husband also had a martini with 3 blue cheese stuffed olives. His second drink only came with one olive which was slightly disappointing and surprising that it was not consistent with the first. We both ordered Steak Oscar which came with grilled asparagus and salads --outstanding meals. Very pleasant waitress. Overall a winner of an evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff was excellentKateyfayeDined on 5/24/2014A young lady greeted us by opening the door for us and greeting us with a smile. We were seated promptly and our waitress was excellent. Food was delicious . We had the salmon and crab cakes. My friend said it was the best crab cakes she ever had!Special Features:
- great timesjaguarDined on 5/23/2014Good is delicious. Can go there for lunch or dinner with friends or family. Or to stop in to have a drink. Very friendly environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeGregDined on 5/17/2014My daughter and I went here after a long day of shopping. The food and service was really great. The restaurant was very accommodating to my picky daughter's taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AtriassecretdinerDined on 5/17/2014Food was good, service also good, but, in my opinion overpriced. This is key when the economy is starting to slow down. Atrias ought to think about some early bird specials (price reducers).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodGoodfoodandambianceDined on 5/16/2014Atrias is the best bet going in Pleasant Hills/jefferson right now. The food is predictably good. The service has improved greatly from its beginnings. Sit at the bar if it's just two of you. The front porch/dining room can be too loud! The vibe is very current so kudos on the overall atmosphere and hip menu.Special Features:
- nice 1st datehappydiner3591Dined on 5/16/2014we went there for a first date on an internet date (Christian mingle) . It was the perfect place. nice atmosphere, excellent food.The service was great. She was very attentive, but made an special effort not to bug us or interrupt our conversation. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/16/2014Everything was lovely. My only suggestion is that the Bruchetta should be cut in half. While it is quite tasty, it is too hard to eat in chunks. If it is cut down in one more layer, there would be more to share.Special Features:
- Great foodjanbVIPDined on 5/16/2014Loved the new chicken milanese. It was absolutely delicious.Special Features:
- Great Entree'sluvdurfoodDined on 5/14/2014Atria's is a great restaurant. Food is outstanding and prepared perfectly. I always enjoy my dinner, never disappointed. Service is impeccable. Always there to respond to any need you may have, but never hovering over you.Special Features: