Atria's - Pleasant Hills
10 Old Clairton Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15236Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - Pleasant Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: 4127148670
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Justin Schehr
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Atria's - Pleasant Hills
Welcome to Atria's! We pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of entrees that are prepared fresh daily. Our entrees are prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms. For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Atria's - Pleasant Hills - Best Restaurants in Pleasant Hills ›
Atria's - Pleasant Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (34)special occasion (19)great for lunch (13)good for groups (12)fit for foodies (11)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (5)romantic (4)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Good food but hectic atmosphereBlueeyes62Dined on 9/26/2014We were celebrating my sons birthday. Very busy and noisy atmosphere and it was very cold in the restaurant . Food was good but the service was even better. Ours was excellent. Very knowledgable and efficient. Everyone enjoyed their meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentlucyDined on 9/26/2014We have gone to Atria's Pleasant Hills many times, but this time is was a disappointment. Had a reservation but were seated 45 minutes after reservation time while those without a reservation were seated before us. One of our party had pork loin and was not able to chew it - very tough. We were celebrating a special occasion and were upset that it was somewhat ruined by these issues. Probably will not return to this particular establishment. The manager did try to make compensation for our disappointing experience, but the evening was ruined and compensation would not make it any betterSpecial Features:
- Atrias, Pleasant HillsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014We were very impressed with Chef Scott. We went for Octoberfest and asked Nicole , our great server, if we could have the weinerschnitzel a special way - a la holstein. Chef Scott came to our table to ask us how to prepare it. We could n't believe that during a peak time on a Sat. night , the chef came to our table to speak to us. He prepared it perfectly. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- RibsRonnieDined on 9/17/2014I had the ribs which were so spicy I could not eat them. The two other people with me had an October fest dinner and they enjoyed them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014Food was excellent. Service was very slow. Apparently, a large party caused the slow service. Restaurant knew ahead of time and should have planned accordingly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicepittgirlDined on 8/29/2014We had a great meal snd the waitress was on top of everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchEMKWMDined on 8/29/2014I took an out of town business guest to Atrias for lunch who commented: "it's the Best Chicken Marsala I've had in a long time." High praise from a person that travels around the country and eats out regularly.Special Features:
- DisappointedDinerpDined on 8/19/2014We always liked it, but, again, another bad meal. Seared tilapia was awful. Soggy and tasteless. Last time, beef kabobs were overcooked and impossible to cut and eat. Disappointed. We've always liked it there.Special Features:
- Awful experienceCmarks521Dined on 8/16/2014I went there with a groups of family and friends and sadly it was an awful experience. Our waiter was slow and we practically had to call him from across the room to come to our table to order drinks, get refills, and order our food. My friend doesn't eat meat and requested no bacon on her salad and sure enough she got bacon. We sent it back and didn't get a new salad until after she was done eating her main course. That's only because he finally came back to our table and we reminded him. I wouldn't go back there again!Special Features:
- Fabulous as alwaysDDintheBurghVIPDined on 8/15/2014I was celebrating my birthday and Victoria was a wonderful to us. The food, service and atmosphere was Fabulous as always. WE LOVE ATRIA'SSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GorgyBearDined on 8/9/2014This is our favorite restaurant. The food and the staff are both exceptional.Special Features:
- DisappointedDinerpDined on 8/2/2014We always liked this Atria's, but this time, food was undercooked and cold. Beef was rare when I ordered medium. No seasoning on the rice or the meat.Special Features:
- Delicious!!grammasueDined on 7/6/2014We recently visited Atria's in Pleasant Hills and the food was outstanding, to say the least! They were busy and the very nice waitress kept apologizing for the delay but we didn't mind, as we were not in a rush. The food was brought out in a timely manner, even though they were busy, so we have no complaints. The only thing I minded was the background music was more than energetic, it was very loud! I believe it was finally turned down a little, or I just got used to it, not sure which. But on the whole, the experience was good and we will definitely go back there for another great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at AtriakibblesDined on 7/5/2014Love the pot roast - it's my go to dish! Excellent service. Only downside - "background" music is too loud!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fathers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014My father requested this restaurant and it did not disappoint. Of course we ordered the more expensive dishes but they were very tasty. The watress was very attentive to our needs and very informative about the dishes on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoyceDined on 6/8/2014Good dinner as always. Our server was very pleasant & efficient!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional!DDintheBurghVIPDined on 6/6/2014We arrived at Atria's and received exceptional service and food. As I frequent Atria's monthly, this had to be the best experience ever and I have always rated them 5 - Star. This location in Pleasant Hills is here to serve their customers an exceptional dining experience. They Succeeded!!Special Features:
- The following 281 reviews are from the Atria's - Pleasant Hills reviews archive.
- Great local gathering spotPGHGirlDined on 5/30/2014I'm happy to see there's another South Hills location for Atria's. Always good food and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2dineforDined on 5/24/2014We had reservations at 5:15 for dinner before going to the theatre. We sat on the enclosed terrace and the windows were open to the outside which allowed a beautiful breeze to blow gently, reminding us of our vacations to the islands. So nice. I ordered a Mojito but it was disappointing and the waitress brought me a terrific gin martini instead. My husband also had a martini with 3 blue cheese stuffed olives. His second drink only came with one olive which was slightly disappointing and surprising that it was not consistent with the first. We both ordered Steak Oscar which came with grilled asparagus and salads --outstanding meals. Very pleasant waitress. Overall a winner of an evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff was excellentKateyfayeDined on 5/24/2014A young lady greeted us by opening the door for us and greeting us with a smile. We were seated promptly and our waitress was excellent. Food was delicious . We had the salmon and crab cakes. My friend said it was the best crab cakes she ever had!Special Features:
- great timesjaguarDined on 5/23/2014Good is delicious. Can go there for lunch or dinner with friends or family. Or to stop in to have a drink. Very friendly environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeGregDined on 5/17/2014My daughter and I went here after a long day of shopping. The food and service was really great. The restaurant was very accommodating to my picky daughter's taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AtriassecretdinerDined on 5/17/2014Food was good, service also good, but, in my opinion overpriced. This is key when the economy is starting to slow down. Atrias ought to think about some early bird specials (price reducers).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/16/2014Atrias is the best bet going in Pleasant Hills/jefferson right now. The food is predictably good. The service has improved greatly from its beginnings. Sit at the bar if it's just two of you. The front porch/dining room can be too loud! The vibe is very current so kudos on the overall atmosphere and hip menu.Special Features:
- nice 1st datehappydiner3591Dined on 5/16/2014we went there for a first date on an internet date (Christian mingle) . It was the perfect place. nice atmosphere, excellent food.The service was great. She was very attentive, but made an special effort not to bug us or interrupt our conversation. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/16/2014Everything was lovely. My only suggestion is that the Bruchetta should be cut in half. While it is quite tasty, it is too hard to eat in chunks. If it is cut down in one more layer, there would be more to share.Special Features:
- Great foodjanbVIPDined on 5/16/2014Loved the new chicken milanese. It was absolutely delicious.Special Features:
- Great Entree'sluvdurfoodDined on 5/14/2014Atria's is a great restaurant. Food is outstanding and prepared perfectly. I always enjoy my dinner, never disappointed. Service is impeccable. Always there to respond to any need you may have, but never hovering over you.Special Features:
- Treated Like RoyaltyDDintheBurghVIPDined on 5/11/2014We went on Mother's Day and were treated like Queens. It was just my mother and I and the wait staff was attentive, charming and efficient. They had a limited menu for Mothers day, but as always food at Atria's is fabulous. I had the bacon wrapped pork and mom had the salmon. The Mojito they served my was fantastic. As a little gift they gave BOTH of us a $10 coupon and we will use it. They are always a top restaurant on my list, but they made Mother's Day even more special. Wonderful experience.Special Features:
- mother's dayPittNuttDined on 5/11/2014Went here with my wife and son for mother's day. The food was outstanding and was prepared perfectly. I had the pot roast and she had the crab cakes. There were also several items to choose from for our son. The service staff was extremely attentive and friendly and the atmosphere was perfect for the occasion. I will definitely eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsLaurieDined on 5/4/2014We had a lovely time. Everyone enjoyed their food choices. Food fresh and well-prepared. Great service. Never felt rushed.Special Features:
- memeDined on 5/2/2014ATE AT BAR AND WATCHED THE PEN/PIRATE GAMES WITH A GREAT CHEERING CROWD FISH TACOS WERE A GREAT CHOICE BARTENDERS AND HOSTESS WERE VERY ACCOMMODATING AND PLEASANTSpecial Features:
- Poor service and overcooked foodarose21Dined on 5/2/2014Our latest visit to Atria's was very disappointing. We are regulars at this place. The server (Arthur) did not show up at are table for more the 10 minutes after we were sat. He then gave us the happy hour special and started to walk away! I asked him before he disappeared if we could order our drinks please. My wife and I ordered the potato pancakes and pork (this was my 4th time ordering the dish) and the cakes were burned to a crisp, and pork was so over cooked that we had trouble cutting it.The only reason we didn't complain was because we invited our friends to dinner saying how awesome this restaurant was. Well, it turned out to be the total opposite. The place started out great, but I think it has steadily been going down the hill.
- Good spot for lunchJacksonDined on 4/23/2014The restaurant was very busy for lunch so Open Table reservations are recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of Ham???RonnieVIPDined on 4/20/2014We decided to go to this familiar spot for Easter dinner, since they were offering a special dinner menu that included ham steak that sounded great. We arrived for our 5:30 reservation and when we attempted to order the ham, we were told that they had run out of it! How does a restaurant run out of HAM on Easter??? That is like Starbucks running out of coffee!!! We did have a good meal of ribs in my case, and pot roast for my father. So, overall, a bit disappointing but OK. This place does get noisy especially when you have a LOUD woman behind you who never pauses for breath.Special Features:
- Great service very good foodTravelingFoodieDined on 4/19/2014We had a nice lunch with my parents at a cozy table near the bar. This area is overrun with cheesy chain options like outback & Applebee's so we were delighted to find some place with more character. The food options were generally healthy & well prepared and everyone found something to their liking. The fish tacos were quite good but not anything on the menu worth driving out of your way for. Our server however was outstanding and very attentive. She's was very pleasant & knowledgeable on the menu. Really made the restaurant a place to go back to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place for dinnerked9396Dined on 4/17/2014every aspect of the dining experience was outstanding. great food. great great service.great prices. going back as much as i can.Special Features:
- Great for Business LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/15/2014We went to Atria's for a business lunch because they took reservations, which was great because some restaurants do not. The last thing you want to do is wait in line for a table with your client. There were 5 of us with one person needing to arrive late and leave early. The waitstaff was very accommodating and took our order quickly, the kitchen timing was very good and he was able to keep to his hectic schedule. Overall I would highly recommend this Atria's location, definitely for lunch.Special Features:
- Nice place without a $$$YoungPGHcoupleDined on 4/4/2014Nice experience overall. My husband and I have dined her many times and always enjoy the food. This time we both had the ran Mac and cheese which was a Lenten special. There wasn't enough sauce on the dish and it was made to order so by the time we got our extra sauce we had almost finished eating. Service is always good and the atmosphere and noise level are acceptable for evening dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningCharDined on 4/3/2014Super place to take out of town guests as well as dinning out for special occasions or just dinning out on any weekday. Staff was very pleasant, helpful and very attentive. They couldn't do enough for you to make your meal enjoyable. Will definitely be returning with family and friends. Food is delicious. One of my favorite places to dine plus they take reservations over the computer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.