Atria's - Peters Township
4059 Washington Road
McMurray, PA 15317Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - Peters Township
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: (724) 942-1108
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater anything from a backyard BBQ grill, to full service, high end weddings and corporate events. Our expertise in catering, over 14 years in the making, allows us to offer a complete line of services to fill your every catering need. Our experienced Chef and Catering Director will guide you through your planning and make sure your event is a delicious success! For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Entertainment: Every Thursday at 8pm enjoy your favorite songs performed by John Sarkis & The Guitar Guys on our patio as you savor our newest creations of $5 signature martinis.
A word from Atria's - Peters Township
Welcome to Atria's! We pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of entrees that are prepared fresh daily. Our entrees are prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms. For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Atria's - Peters Township - Best Restaurants in McMurray ›
Atria's - Peters Township reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (31)special occasion (13)fit for foodies (13)great for outdoor dining (12)great for lunch (12)good for groups (12)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (7)great for brunch (6)notable wine list (5)romantic (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Perfection...as usual!OrenVIPDined on 11/14/2014Another great meal in every respect: the best in the world chicken pot pie and squash soup, delicious, fresh bread and whipped butter, outstanding and attentive service from the charming, efficient, welcoming, and friendly Jennifer, a beautiful and atmospheric dining room. Atria's is successful for a good reason: it offers a marvelous dining experience in every respect for a fair price. It offers even more of a bargain in the month of November, when one can receive a $20 restaurant voucher and voucher for a bottle of choice of wine with every $100 gift card purchase: unbeatable value. As usual, my wife and I look forward to returning soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Lovely Evening!KAG1Dined on 11/11/2014A nice meal. Not huge portion size for those larger appetites, but tasty. Excellent service! Upscale, well-timed, professional and friendly service continues to encourage us to return to this location. We went to Ruth's Chris a few days back, and for the investment, service, noise level, food, etc., I would choose Atrias for the much better price tag.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was disappointed this visitOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/10/2014It may have been an "off" night for the restaurant as I usually thoroughly enjoy my meal. Had come to the restaurant to celebrate a work reunion/birthday celebration with several other women. Our waiter, Phillip, was very efficient. However, we were told first that they were out of the chicken pot pie (a favorite staple on the restaurant menu), and when I ordered a Turkey Devonshire from their Novemberfest menu (which I had been hearing advertised over and over again on the radio and SO looked forward to eating), I was told that that was a lunch item only and was not available for dinner (nothing in the radio commercial indicated that limitation). So I settled for a cheeseburger, which was messy enough that I had to eat it with a fork, and the taste was not the best. I brought half of it home. Fortunately the company and our celebration overcame the disappointment in the menu.Special Features:
- The Best!OrenVIPDined on 11/7/2014I was thrilled to learn that Atria's has brought back its best-anywhere chicken pot pie: the flaky crust, chicken and vegetables, and inimitable, creamy sauce makes it melt in one's mouth. The butternut squash soup was also the best I have enjoyed anywhere. Top it off with ice-cold pumpkin ale, homemade potato chips, apple cranberry fruit crisp with lots of vanilla ice cream, gracious and attentive service from James, and the lovely chat with the amiable proprietor, Frank Sam, and one has another evening to remember at Atria's. It could only have been better had the dining room not been so loud and if gentlemen dressed with the proper decorum and respect for this beautiful restaurant and its guests.Special Features:
- Seafood2goodSeafood2goodDined on 11/2/2014The food selection is average, would like to see more seafood entree and healthy choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistly Very goodGertrudeDined on 10/28/2014I am never disappointed with the quality of food, the great service and the lovely atmosphere. We took friends who move into this area and they totally enjoyed their experience.Special Features:
- Consistently great food.EatOutDined on 10/11/2014Have been to Atria's more than a few times. The food is always good with a nice selection. The service has always been gracious and attentive. Oktoberfest is not to be missed. Family from California enjoyed the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DankaMarlouDined on 10/10/2014Place was very crowded, thank goodness for Open Table. Have been here many times before. All have been good but this was the first time we felt our dining experience was exceptional. We went specifically for the Octoberfest menu and we were not disappointed. Both entrees, although we can't pronounce the names (very German you Know) were excellent. The service was excellent as well.Special Features:
- Great Oktoberfest!southhillsdinerDined on 9/26/2014"Oktoberfest" was delicious. We look forward to this menu each year. The wiener schnitzel with onion rings and potato pancakes tasted great and authentic. Service was prompt and gracious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2014Oktoberfest dining was delicious. We look forward to it every year.Special Features:
- kitchenslave4realDined on 9/20/2014Went there for the roasted pork shank and they were out of them. Granted, we did get there late so understandable. We were disappointed in the taste of the sauerkraut...it wasn't sour and not what we expected for German food. It was actually kind of sweet. Perhaps just a difference of expectations. The meal on average was very good and we will try to go back before Octoberfest ends. Excellent service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Server was fantastic. Had an out of town visitor and the server gave him a complimentary appetizer that he really enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CookieDined on 9/13/2014Very accommodating since we added 4 extra people to our table. They made arrangements to fit us in at the last minute. Some complained that the Weiner Schnitzel was overdone. Out waiter was outstanding. Gave us each a small free dessert since one of us was celebrating her birthday!Special Features:
- Great Way to Spend a Friday Night!OrenVIPDined on 9/12/2014My wife and I enjoyed the Oktoberfest menu so much that we returned one week later to enjoy it again! The Paprika Handel (boneless fried chicken) and Jagerschnitzel were delicious with perfect sauces, and we love the warm, fresh bread and butter and homemade chips. Our martini and Yuengling Oktoberfest draft beers were perfect. Service from Schmitty was excellent and the lovely welcome from the vivacious, charming, and gracious Mrs. Sam made for a perfect evening. There are occasionally slight disappointments when the restaurant is out of certain items early in the evening. This occurred during this visit and the preceding visit. I wish all diners dressed appropriately for a restaurant of this stature.Special Features:
- Another Excellent Experience!OrenVIPDined on 9/5/2014My wife and I were seated immediately thanks to Open Table, able to waltz through the waiting area. The Oktoberfest menu now being featured is outstanding and authentic, but the regular menu is also available for those who prefer it. The gracious proprietors are the key to continued success; they make every guest feel welcome and at home. We had the best seat in the house, a comfortable booth, the only drawback being the very young child seated a few feet in front of us, not appropriate for an adult restaurant. It would have been a significant drawback had the "fussing" of the child not been drowned out by background noise. The homemade mashed potatoes and baked potato chips are signature items that are the best anywhere!Special Features:
- dissapointingstanleypieDined on 9/4/2014first off our waiter told us he was having a bad day-who cares? second he said there was no strip steak-no filet-no ribs-It was my husbands birthday-strip is his favorite-it was 6:30 they only had 4oz medialions- the crab bisque had shells, as well as the mushy crab cake. the veal had no gravy like specified-the rice was old and dry-nothing was good-I mentioned it was my husbands birthday, so he said he could have a half a brownie and whipped cream-the brownie was so hard, he couldnt even cut it with a knife!! he continued the whole meal to talk about his day--we got no ground pepper offered, croutons on soup,no more water-it was bad-never going again-AND the music was soo loud in the bar, we could hardly hear each other talk!Special Features:
- Great food & Great Servicefredh5062Dined on 8/31/2014As the topic line states, my wife and I enjoyed a pleasant dinner at Atria's - Peters location. This location is the best Atria's in our opinion. It is a relaxed dining room experience. The food was excellent and the service was friendly and efficient. My wife had the dinner salad (poppy seed dressing is great) with coconut shrimp and I had the chicken parm and the same salad and dressing. Both meals were great. The wine was reasonably priced and very good. The food was delivered quickly, but the waitress did not seem in a hurry to get us out of the restaurant. I hear that the desserts are great, but due to the size of the dinner portions, we rarely have room for dessert!Special Features:
- A great place to dineLoveitDined on 8/31/2014One of our regular places to dine. The wait staff are wonderful and the food delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good / not enoughOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food was very good. However, I thought there was not enough of it for the higher than moderate price. 3 stuffed shrimp for 20. bucks! At least use bigger than 30-40 shrimp if you only want to serve 3. The BBQ pork loin and potato pancake was wonderful... again, way to much potato and not enough pork.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice outdoor ambiancekadzDined on 8/14/2014We ate on the patio on a Thursday night at 6:45. The patio ambiance is cozy and the weather on that late summer evening ideal. Our service was excellent. On. Thursdays their martinis are $5. The bar and patio crowd are a few families and a lot of 40-60 couples and groups of friends. Our food presentation was great, but my stuffed shrimp serving size very skimpy. $20 for 3 stuffed shrimp is not a good value, however they were tasty. Towards the end of our dinner the evening entertainment arrived which wasa dj set up a few feet from our table. He quickly moved from light listening to top 40 hip hop music which did not seem to fit the crowd. Luckily we were on our way out as he was ramping up his club music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary specialFritesLoverDined on 8/14/2014We ate at Atria's for our 48th anniversary. The food was very good and the service was great. The crab bisque was very tasty. We enjoyed the evening there and plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good fooddinnerguestDined on 8/9/2014The food is great. Pot roast Nachos are worth going for by themselves. Servers seemed confused and we had to ask for a lot of things. Not up to normal standards! 😔Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best service in TownluvdurfoodDined on 8/2/2014This is the second Atria's we have eaten dinner at.. It is farther from our home than Pleasant Hills, but was worth the extra drive. The restaurant was brighter and more welcoming. I didn't feel like I was at the bar. The service is the best we have had anywhere for about 2 years. We will definitly be returning to here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic hospitality!4GoodEatsDined on 7/29/2014The service is excellent! The food was good! Very attentive and offered great advice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 122 reviews are from the Atria's - Peters Township reviews archive.
- Nice outdoor diningSchoDined on 7/20/2014Dinner was delicious, service was a little icey, and the sun was a little too hot and bright. Outdoor seating could use more shade. The food was entice me to return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Three wordsdinnerguestDined on 7/13/2014Pot roast nachos. They are the best!! I would recommend them to anyone going to Atrias!Special Features:
- Good food & servicecos1740VIPDined on 7/12/2014Atria's Chicken Marsala used to be the best we'd had....until they changed the recipe. To us, the new recipe just isn't as good. They will make a version close to the old recipe, but it's still not the same or quite as good. I had the Fra Diablo, which is always a good choice if you like spicy sauce. Also love their Meatloaf Stack. On this night, we sat inside and were waited on by Anita, who was very attentive and extremely pleasant. I'd ask for her again. Their outdoor seating area, though there's no great view, is typically enjoyable. It was just a little too warm for us to sit outside that night. This is still one of our favorites restaurants! Only gripe is their waiting area, which has always been too tight, especially in the winter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional WaitervisitorDined on 7/6/2014I have been to a number of finer restaurants in various cities. The attention given to our family get together, including my 89 year old mother and 2 year old granddaughter, was among the best I have ever experienced.
- SUPERBUCKDined on 7/5/2014this was the worse dinning experience I have ever had at this restrant
- Always a great dining experienceBradDined on 7/4/2014The food and the service has always been exceptional at Atria's. It is a staple on our dining list.Special Features:
- Atria's Peters Twp.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/3/2014Atria's is consistently good. The $5 martinis on Thursday is a bargain. The wait staff is knowledge and friendly.Special Features:
- maddie12Dined on 6/15/2014We have always had good food at Atria's in Peters Township. Our service has always been great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fell in LoveMissyVIPDined on 6/15/2014Went to Atria's in Peters Township for Brunch and fell in love with this place. The food was amazing and we sat on their outside patio which was beautiful. The staff was great and the owners where part of the whole wonderful experience going table to table checking on everyone. They had a great bar and the bartender was amazing sharing her new drink creations with us. If you are looking for that place where everyone knows your name , great food, fun atmosphere and great drinks you this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Star, Knowledgeable ServiceVacommishVIPDined on 6/14/2014While traveling to the Pittsburgh area, my dad and I celebrated our Father's Day with dinner out and tickets to a local show. We landed on Atria's - a well known Pittsburgh restaurant group - for dinner. Service from moment one was outstanding. Our server was friendly and extremely well informed about the menu. His description of their entrees and specials, and Atria specialties was spot on. We were in good hands and, as one would expect, our selections were as described. We were greated by the owner, who once learning I was in from Atlanta, came over, introduced himself, and shared a sample of their one-of-kind Pot Roast Nachos. It did not disappoint! Thank you for the hospitality and great meal!Special Features:
- Atrias in PetersenergyDined on 6/13/2014The food and service were excellent. Very comfortable and enjoyable meal. Bus boys and waiters worked together to keep the table clean and drinks full. Just...EXCELLENT as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable evening!EatOutDined on 6/7/2014Had a great meal. Soups are excellent. We had the specials, salmon and pork shank. Live the German dishes!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food..Great PlaceLandlubberDined on 6/6/2014Everything was great...the food, the service, the atmosphere! Went there for my daughters graduation dinner and it was great! I'd go there again and would have no problem recommending it to anyone!Special Features:
- Over 40BlondieDined on 5/31/2014We made a reservation on the web site, which we were glad we did . It was very busy. Service was outstanding and food delicious! Always a favorite of ours any of the locations.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/29/2014Overall it turned out to be a fun evening. My girlfriend & I enjoyed the dancers & even took some lessons! Our only complaint was that we mad reservations last week for Thursday for 530, for outside, & when I got there, I was told we couldn't have a table til people left. We didn't get seated until 625 - not happy about that. But the rest of the party was great. We especially enjoy Rebecca's singing & try to see her whenever we can.Special Features:
- kms5Dined on 5/27/2014Food was fantastic and everyone was wonderful. The staff went above and beyond when found out we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. We had a fabulous dinner!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.