Atria's - Peters Township
4059 Washington Road
McMurray, PA 15317Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - Peters Township
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: 7249421108
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater anything from a backyard BBQ grill, to full service, high end weddings and corporate events. Our expertise in catering, over 14 years in the making, allows us to offer a complete line of services to fill your every catering need. Our experienced Chef and Catering Director will guide you through your planning and make sure your event is a delicious success! For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Entertainment: Every Thursday at 8pm enjoy your favorite songs performed by John Sarkis & The Guitar Guys on our patio as you savor our newest creations of $5 signature martinis.
A word from Atria's - Peters Township
Welcome to Atria's! We pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of entrees that are prepared fresh daily. Our entrees are prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms. For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Atria's - Peters Township - Best Restaurants in McMurray ›
Atria's - Peters Township reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (28)great for outdoor dining (24)special occasion (19)great for lunch (17)fit for foodies (9)good for groups (8)great for brunch (6)romantic (5)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great food & Great Servicefredh5062Dined on 8/31/2014As the topic line states, my wife and I enjoyed a pleasant dinner at Atria's - Peters location. This location is the best Atria's in our opinion. It is a relaxed dining room experience. The food was excellent and the service was friendly and efficient. My wife had the dinner salad (poppy seed dressing is great) with coconut shrimp and I had the chicken parm and the same salad and dressing. Both meals were great. The wine was reasonably priced and very good. The food was delivered quickly, but the waitress did not seem in a hurry to get us out of the restaurant. I hear that the desserts are great, but due to the size of the dinner portions, we rarely have room for dessert!Special Features:
- A great place to dineLoveitDined on 8/31/2014One of our regular places to dine. The wait staff are wonderful and the food delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good / not enoughOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food was very good. However, I thought there was not enough of it for the higher than moderate price. 3 stuffed shrimp for 20. bucks! At least use bigger than 30-40 shrimp if you only want to serve 3. The BBQ pork loin and potato pancake was wonderful... again, way to much potato and not enough pork.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice outdoor ambiancekadzDined on 8/14/2014We ate on the patio on a Thursday night at 6:45. The patio ambiance is cozy and the weather on that late summer evening ideal. Our service was excellent. On. Thursdays their martinis are $5. The bar and patio crowd are a few families and a lot of 40-60 couples and groups of friends. Our food presentation was great, but my stuffed shrimp serving size very skimpy. $20 for 3 stuffed shrimp is not a good value, however they were tasty. Towards the end of our dinner the evening entertainment arrived which wasa dj set up a few feet from our table. He quickly moved from light listening to top 40 hip hop music which did not seem to fit the crowd. Luckily we were on our way out as he was ramping up his club music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary specialFritesLoverDined on 8/14/2014We ate at Atria's for our 48th anniversary. The food was very good and the service was great. The crab bisque was very tasty. We enjoyed the evening there and plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good fooddinnerguestDined on 8/9/2014The food is great. Pot roast Nachos are worth going for by themselves. Servers seemed confused and we had to ask for a lot of things. Not up to normal standards! 😔Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best service in TownluvdurfoodDined on 8/2/2014This is the second Atria's we have eaten dinner at.. It is farther from our home than Pleasant Hills, but was worth the extra drive. The restaurant was brighter and more welcoming. I didn't feel like I was at the bar. The service is the best we have had anywhere for about 2 years. We will definitly be returning to here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic hospitality!4GoodEatsDined on 7/29/2014The service is excellent! The food was good! Very attentive and offered great advice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice outdoor diningSchoDined on 7/20/2014Dinner was delicious, service was a little icey, and the sun was a little too hot and bright. Outdoor seating could use more shade. The food was entice me to return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Three wordsdinnerguestDined on 7/13/2014Pot roast nachos. They are the best!! I would recommend them to anyone going to Atrias!Special Features:
- Good food & servicecos1740VIPDined on 7/12/2014Atria's Chicken Marsala used to be the best we'd had....until they changed the recipe. To us, the new recipe just isn't as good. They will make a version close to the old recipe, but it's still not the same or quite as good. I had the Fra Diablo, which is always a good choice if you like spicy sauce. Also love their Meatloaf Stack. On this night, we sat inside and were waited on by Anita, who was very attentive and extremely pleasant. I'd ask for her again. Their outdoor seating area, though there's no great view, is typically enjoyable. It was just a little too warm for us to sit outside that night. This is still one of our favorites restaurants! Only gripe is their waiting area, which has always been too tight, especially in the winter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional WaitervisitorDined on 7/6/2014I have been to a number of finer restaurants in various cities. The attention given to our family get together, including my 89 year old mother and 2 year old granddaughter, was among the best I have ever experienced.
- SUPERBUCKDined on 7/5/2014this was the worse dinning experience I have ever had at this restrant
- Always a great dining experienceBradDined on 7/4/2014The food and the service has always been exceptional at Atria's. It is a staple on our dining list.Special Features:
- Atria's Peters Twp.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/3/2014Atria's is consistently good. The $5 martinis on Thursday is a bargain. The wait staff is knowledge and friendly.Special Features:
- maddie12Dined on 6/15/2014We have always had good food at Atria's in Peters Township. Our service has always been great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fell in LoveMissyVIPDined on 6/15/2014Went to Atria's in Peters Township for Brunch and fell in love with this place. The food was amazing and we sat on their outside patio which was beautiful. The staff was great and the owners where part of the whole wonderful experience going table to table checking on everyone. They had a great bar and the bartender was amazing sharing her new drink creations with us. If you are looking for that place where everyone knows your name , great food, fun atmosphere and great drinks you this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Star, Knowledgeable ServiceVacommishVIPDined on 6/14/2014While traveling to the Pittsburgh area, my dad and I celebrated our Father's Day with dinner out and tickets to a local show. We landed on Atria's - a well known Pittsburgh restaurant group - for dinner. Service from moment one was outstanding. Our server was friendly and extremely well informed about the menu. His description of their entrees and specials, and Atria specialties was spot on. We were in good hands and, as one would expect, our selections were as described. We were greated by the owner, who once learning I was in from Atlanta, came over, introduced himself, and shared a sample of their one-of-kind Pot Roast Nachos. It did not disappoint! Thank you for the hospitality and great meal!Special Features:
- Atrias in PetersenergyDined on 6/13/2014The food and service were excellent. Very comfortable and enjoyable meal. Bus boys and waiters worked together to keep the table clean and drinks full. Just...EXCELLENT as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable evening!EatOutDined on 6/7/2014Had a great meal. Soups are excellent. We had the specials, salmon and pork shank. Live the German dishes!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food..Great PlaceLandlubberDined on 6/6/2014Everything was great...the food, the service, the atmosphere! Went there for my daughters graduation dinner and it was great! I'd go there again and would have no problem recommending it to anyone!Special Features:
- Over 40BlondieDined on 5/31/2014We made a reservation on the web site, which we were glad we did . It was very busy. Service was outstanding and food delicious! Always a favorite of ours any of the locations.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/29/2014Overall it turned out to be a fun evening. My girlfriend & I enjoyed the dancers & even took some lessons! Our only complaint was that we mad reservations last week for Thursday for 530, for outside, & when I got there, I was told we couldn't have a table til people left. We didn't get seated until 625 - not happy about that. But the rest of the party was great. We especially enjoy Rebecca's singing & try to see her whenever we can.Special Features:
- kms5Dined on 5/27/2014Food was fantastic and everyone was wonderful. The staff went above and beyond when found out we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. We had a fabulous dinner!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gingersnapDined on 5/17/2014Food and service were great. A little noisey. Difficult having conversatonSpecial Features:
- Always a WinnerPTdadDined on 5/12/2014I have never been disappointed at Atria's. It is a favorite neighborhood spot that I like to take out-of-town guests as well as business clients. When my wife and I (rarely) get a chance to go out, Atria's is always on our short-list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentgreekkDined on 5/10/2014We had the best table in the house. Our server and food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 103 reviews are from the Atria's - Peters Township reviews archive.
- Wednesday night dinnerCarolDined on 4/23/2014Food was very good. Carrot cake for dessert very good but expensive
- LOVE LOVE LINDAPappyplus1Dined on 4/16/2014My husband and I had a wonderful dinner on Easter Sunday, the food was great, as usual, the service by Anita was above excellent, she was there when we wanted something but did not hover. The presentation of the food was outstanding. We had the Easter salad with goat cheese and both loved it. Linda is the perfect hostess, talking to the guests and treating everyone like they were family. I couldn't ask for a nicer experience. Thank you Linda and Anita for making our Easter dinner great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Evening SpecialMo3060Dined on 4/12/2014Relaxed & warm ambience. We were seated within minutes of arriving at are reservation time. Our server was attentive & quick to obtain our drinks & appetizer. Food, as usual, was hot on arrival & delicious. Can't say enough about the carrot cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow start~Great finishweekenddinerDined on 4/5/2014Seating was about 20 minutes beyond our reservation. We were offered a table in the bar which turned our to be a blessing. Even with a full bar, we were able to have a normal conversation with our friends and keep tabs on the basketball game. Food was great, service was spot on with one exception. Being in the restaurant business myself, a server should NEVER ask "shall I bring the dessert tray?". They should just bring it. We would not gave had dessert if he hadn't of brought the tray. We have dined here several times and have not been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday nightCarolDined on 3/29/2014Called on Friday to get reservation for 6 at 6. Was told no reservations available but went online sat morning and had no trouble getting one and the restaurant was not extremely busy. Aside from that food was pretty good. People were divided. One felt wedding soup was too salty another thought it was fine. Pasta from two different atrias were very different. One good the other not as good. Desserts very good. Server very nice, helpful, patient with 6 people Will go back for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I went on a Saturday withOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/22/2014I went on a Saturday with a reservation at 8pm, and waited about 15 minutes to be seated. My waiter took my wife's and my orders in reasonable time, but our dinners took longer than what seemed normal. Salads and dinners were served by someone other than our waiter. The wine is very expensive by the glass for a 6 oz. pour. Overalll, there is no real good reason for us to return based on this visit. We had been there before and had better service, but the waiting was the same. The dining room is nice, but this visit gave us both a good reason to think about going to other restaurants where the service is more consistent and better.
- We eat at Atrias oftenBobCDined on 3/22/2014We have always enjoyed our dining experience at Atrias, whether dining outside in nice weather or in a dining room. The food is always excellent and we particularly enjoy Oktoberfest in the fall. It can get crowded and the very small foyer often cannot accommodate those waiting. I would recommend reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but noisy2ChapsDined on 3/21/2014We enjoy dining at Atrias but this particular evening at 7 it was very noisy. This is not typically the case, but for some reason it was this time. We will still return as we love the place.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant!!CCraterDined on 3/20/2014We have been to Atria's Peters Twp 2 times in the last month and thoroughly enjoyed our meal and experience. The wait staff is particularly capable and willing to provide the best service. We are definitely putting this restaurant on our go-to list.Special Features:
- suggestionBabeDined on 3/15/2014The salmon was cooked just right. The glaze used was a little thick. I would suggest a thinner glaze with a little more taste. It would help if the glaze was applied to the rice which was a little clumpy.Special Features:
- Good fooddinnerguestDined on 3/8/2014The food was great! We did sit by the bar and it was cold there. The AC was on and it was only 40 degrees out. Would not sit by the bar again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In Most Respects, Another Fine MealOrenVIPDined on 3/7/2014As usual, our service from Stefan and the ambiance of Atria's were beyond compare. My chicken parmesan entree served over spaghetti, fresh warm bread, and homemade chips, were delicious. My wife's macaroni and cheese with crab was a disappointment, overpriced at $18.99 for a small portion of penne in sauce with a tiny amount of crab, a dish bearing no resemblance to the traditional version which she expected. She ordered a side chopped salad for an additional $3.49, and raved about it, the highlight of her meal. One comes to be known by the fine staff of Atria's and one's preferences noted and respected, another way in which the red carpet is put out for each guest. I was sad to learn that chicken pot pie has been removed from the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent presentationgrtfoodDined on 3/6/2014Our only negative was that the waitress was overloaded - one more staff on the floor would have given Atria's outstanding marks. Food was the outstanding item - taste and presentation - of the evening. Thank you Atria's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.