Atria's - O'Hara Township
1374 Freeport Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15238Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - O'Hara Township
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: (412) 963-1514
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday; 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater anything from a backyard BBQ grill, to full service, high end weddings and corporate events. Our expertise in catering, over 14 years in the making, allows us to offer a complete line of services to fill your every catering need.
Our experienced Chef and Catering Director will guide you through your planning and make sure your event is a delicious success!
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Entertainment: Happy Hour - Monday through Friday - 5pm-7pm
$5 Select Martinis
$5 House Wines
$5 Select Appetizers
Live Music Wednesday Nights!
A word from Atria's - O'Hara Township
Welcome to Atria's! We pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of entrees that are prepared fresh daily. Our entrees are prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms.Continued
For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!
For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Atria's - O'Hara Township reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (19)special occasion (15)good for groups (13)great for lunch (11)fit for foodies (6)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (4)romantic (4)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (2)Show More
- Total package!1tirejunkyDined on 11/21/2014They have it all! From a huge burger to a huge pork shank. German, Italian, American etc they have a good variety. Priced reasonably, good service, good drinks. It's worth the trip! I like the variety and the seasonal meals like the Octoberfest that recently ended. The atmosphere is like a high end restaurant so it's a little stuffy. I feel the best time to eat there is after the dinner rush.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alison726Dined on 11/15/2014Very enthusiastic and prompt server. Food was not super creative, but very well prepared.Special Features:
- Good dinnerCornucopia522VIPDined on 11/8/2014We have been staying away from Atria's because of a bad experience a few weeks back. Saturday night's dinner was great and made us believers again. We loved the Harvest soup, as well as the rib. And the Carrot cake is over the top indeed. Great job Atria. We will be more like regulars againSpecial Features:
- Poor serviceunhappy7Dined on 10/26/2014Coffee refills were hard to come by. Two of 7 meals ordered did not arrive and we had to remind the server. (Later, not charged for the 2 forgotten meals) Servers stressed or too busy to pay a lot of attention to our needs…members of our party had to find them and get them to address the need more than once. Food was good, but other places have just as good or better for better prices and better service. I would not go out of my way to go here again.
- Mom's Birthday DinnerJohnboy60Dined on 10/25/2014My wife and I selected Atria's for our celebration of my mother's 82nd birthday. The ease of making the reservation and the ability to have flowers delivered to the restaurant set the table for a wonderful evening and dining experience. The staff was very outgoing, friendly and very accommodating. The service and the food were also top notch. I would highly recommend Atria's-O'Hara Twp. for any important family celebration or intimate gathering.Special Features:
- Very Good1tirejunkyDined on 10/19/2014We scheduled an on line reservation and within 40 minutes we were sitting at our table. As always the food is delicious! The pricing is very reasonable (we usually eat a Bravos). The Oktoberfest food was a very good substitute for most restaurants menu's. My wife loves the salmon! Service is a little slower than what you expect. Overall the 3 times we have eaten there over the last 2 months have all been very satisfying.Special Features:
- Fabulous anniversary dinnerfoodhatDined on 10/18/2014I went to Atria's for my anniversary and everything was great. The my chopped salad, chicken marsala, my dessert. The waitress was friendly and knowledgeable. I will be going here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceFaceDined on 10/18/2014My husband and I were having a date night. We choose to go to Atrias after not having frequented the restaurant for a while. The food was very good and it added to a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EntertainingCharlieDined on 10/14/2014we chose this restaurant for it's quality and food selection..took out foreign visitors who are here from Italy..they enjoyed the food and company..good for groups and the fact that you can make reservations ahead of time is a plusSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- getting betterright30Dined on 10/11/2014Over all good experience. Server was great. Best time we have had.
- Energetic Happy HourGoodServicePleaseDined on 10/9/2014We went for an early dinner at the bar and the place was hoping! Lots of groups having a good time. Service was superb A little noisy for us but was fun to see so many people having a great time.Special Features:
- AtriasAdnerbDined on 10/5/2014Great Oktoberfest menu and great atmosphere! The regular menu is awesome too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good date nightGdD8Dined on 10/4/2014Had an enjoyable dinner with excellent service, food was very good with a ample menu selections. Great location for date night lots of entertainment close by to complete the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bushietailDined on 9/28/2014My experience was a pleasant one. However, the waiter was not that attentive in that he did not ask if we needed additional things, such as more water, bread or drinks. He was professional. The food was very good, but I thought the portions were small. All my guest enjoyed themselves and their meals. I will come back and will suggest this location to other people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second visitCornucopia522VIPDined on 9/27/2014and we were a bit disappointed. Service was great but the food was not. It took forever to get our first course, which I returned and then three of our four entrees were sold out before they made it to our table. not a nice dinner experienceSpecial Features:
- The Table that shouldn't be!JimDVIPDined on 9/13/2014Even though the Food & Service was quite good, after waiting a short period in the bar, I was given what seemed to be a table that really shouldn't exist. It seemed to be in everyone's way & the STAFF seemed totally oblivious to fact there were people seated at the table. The hostesses continueally leaned in to look at the dinning room (I don't mean slightly leaning in either, at one point her long hair slapped one of the guests at my table as she turned to walk away). Other staff members backed their rear-ends into the table to let other people pass by! Not just slightly backed into the table, but right up to the table to the point that if I turned to talk to one of my frieds, I couldn't see them. They just laughed. I didn't laugh.
- second tryright30Dined on 9/9/2014The food was very good. The hostess was very polite at the door. Very nice atmosphere. The waitress was not in to us at all Jessica. Had to ask 3 times to have something More to drink. Was a little snooty. I don't know if we don't fit the atmosphere? There was a group of people at one table and another group at another of gentlemen that sat down next to us, the attitude the server had with them was a hundred percent different.Special Features:
- OctoberfestPiano309VIPDined on 9/7/2014I just love the authentic Octoberfest menu. Would like to taste many of the entrees.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Great food and good service! The dining room was on the small side and was tough to maneuver with an infant but that did not effect the experience. Great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 84 reviews are from the Atria's - O'Hara Township reviews archive.
- Good FoodRG1Q84VIPDined on 7/22/2014Nothing bad to say. Food was good, service was fine, and the inside is nicely decorated. Nothing spectacular but I will go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- right30Dined on 7/7/2014We were the only person in the restaurant to not receive bread before a meal. The waiter did not check on us as much as I expected him to. This was the first time we have ever been to Atrias and it was not a pleasant experience.Special Features:
- DelishDined on 7/2/2014Very good food and friendly service. Much better ambiance since renovation Good barSpecial Features:
- FOOD VERY GOODOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/28/2014Had the filet which is very good. Love "their" side salad. Service very good.Special Features:
- Father's Day DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014We wanted to celebrate Father Day in quiet way...everything about our dinner was perfect, the food, the service and the atmosphere. We thoroughly enjoyed our Father's Day celebration.Special Features:
- ServerServerDined on 6/15/2014We only had one complaint and that was that the server did not frequent our table very often to check to see if we needed refills, or anything else for that fact. She seemed to be a little overwhelmed, but besides that the food was very good and would defintely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well doneDeeGDined on 6/7/2014Promp if slightly over enthusiastic service, a newly remodeled rustic decor and good food combined to make a memorable birthday dinner for the entire family. Well done, Atrias.Special Features:
- DeStoutDeStoutDined on 6/4/2014We had a rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding, and then another 35 people for drinks. Everyone commented on how nice the place looked, how good the food was, and how outstanding the help was. We came in in afternoon to set up and met with Dean and he introduced us to John the chef. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received from family and friends. We were so impressed by the staff, I had to buy them a round of drinks for their efforts. The staff was extremely polite, professional and friendly. We have recommended Atria's at O'Hara to many of our friends. We cannot thank you enough for starting our son's wedding that weekend to terrific start. You can use us as a reference any time. It would be our pleasure to refer you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food + Service = Great TimeIzzygatorDined on 5/24/2014We had the crab cakes and chicken piccata - Delicious! The server, whose name I don't recall, was engaging us with his energetic personality. Our children (8, 5, and 1) were delighted as well. The food arrived promptly and tasted great. Would recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningEmh70Dined on 5/7/2014Our waiter was outstanding. Food was good too. Staff very friendly.Special Features:
- 85 cents for rocks!DisappointedVIPDined on 5/3/2014I was very happy to see Atria's re-open. When placing my 5:30 resv several days in advance thru OT, I requested a table on the main floor due to mobility issues with my partner. Upon arrival I was escorted to the upper level w/no explanation. We were seated in a booth on the inside wall next to a table in the middle of the room for a pty of 8. Every server that went by bumped our table or had to squeeze thru - very annoying. Straw that broke the camel's back...a charge of 85 cents for ice. Ordered a JWB lite on the rocks which came in a glass filled w/ice and very little scotch. Next ordered JWB neat which was a disgrace in terms of portion. Bill came...$9.05 rocks...$8.20 neat. When Atria's starts charging for ice...I am DONE.
- Disappointed but will try againGoodServicePleaseDined on 5/2/2014Went to see the newly remodeled and reopened Atria's on Freeport Road in O'Hara. I was not impressed with the new look. Cold and bare and very noisy. Serviced was rushed with main course coming out minutes after the appetizer. Waitress and manager both apologized and without us asking comped the appetizer. I attribute the service problems to getting the new staff up to speed. We'll go back to see if they can do better but will try lunch instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finer diningSMfamilyDined on 1/5/2014My family of 6 enjoyed a nice dinner at Atria's to celebrate my son's birthday. The atmosphere was elegant and calm. The portion size was adequate without being overwhelming. The variety of food was limited, but adequate to suit everyone's tastes. The meals were served hot and efficiently, and had very good taste. My only disappointment was that no sides, like soup or salad, were included with our meals, and no bread was served prior to the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was lackingElivinDined on 1/4/2014My husband and I were not impressed with the service we received at our last visit to Atria's in O'Hara Township. It went downhill at the very beginning when our server offended us while taking our order. My husband and I each ordered an entree and a side salad. I then asked to add on a cup of the crab bisque and our server responded with, "Do you guys realize how much food you're ordering?" She then asked if we wanted bread and after we declined she said, "Oh thank goodness, that makes me feel better about all the food you're getting." This after she rolled her eyes when we both ordered waters to drink. Waters that were never refilled, by the way. We will most likely not dine there again, nor would we recommend it to others.
- New Year's Eve07171965Dined on 12/31/2013Atria's completely overbooked for New Year's and was not prepared for it. My reservation was for 8 and did not get food served until 9:15. Also, I had to keep trying to get waiter's attention. It also took a long time to get drinks. I was very disappointed.
- Not a good idea on New Year's EvepadobroneDined on 12/31/2013Staff were as nice as they could be. They seemed to be very under-staffed for a night everyone would expect to be very busy. We had a reservation & got seated reasonably. Drinks and appetizers came quickly, followed by napkins and utensils. The server barely had time to check with us after that. 52 minutes later, our meals were delivered by 3 others. One of four was cold. The other three entrees were very good, hot and tasty. Our server came to the table shortly after the meals arrived and was quite apologetic - even though we did not complain. He offered to send the manager to the table but we declined. He did bring us two coupons for free meals at another time but I doubt that I will convince my husband to go back.
- New Year's EveAimsDined on 12/31/2013This was our fourth year going to atrias for New Years, and will be the last. We had a reservation for 7:15. We were not seated until 7:45 and were then ignored for about 15 minutes more. We were not served water and had no bread plates, etc. Our server, Mark, was incredibly rude, not only to us, but to other diners as well. I heard him tell some elderly ladies at the next table "I don't have time for this" and walked away rolling his eyes. When our food finally arrived at 8:45, we had to ask for silverware, as the table was not set when we were seated. It seemed the restaurant was severely overbooked and the service was terrible. We could have had a more enjoyable experience by going to eat n park.Special Features:
- plierssDunlopDined on 12/31/2013Had a very enjoyable New Years Eve Dinner. The food was excellent--it was a special menu for that night. Service was a little slow but that was ok as they were very busy.Special Features:
- New Years EvecrjobesDined on 12/31/2013I have been to Atrias before, I went NYE with expectations of ordering my favorite menu item the reuben. Unfortunately I go and they had a limited menu. I was pretty disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely DisappointedStomachGrowl23Dined on 12/28/2013Our experience was as close to terrible as possible wit the exception of the food which is always consistently good. Our waiter was clearly agitated which he made no attempt to conceal during our stay. From my needing to repeat our wine choices 3 times with accompanied pointing at the drink menu which he couldn't get close enough to see, arguing with a fellow worker over a table to drop off soups, to needing 4 tries before getting waters we ordered it was a terrible night of service. I noticed other tables in our section with similar issues of not receiving silverware until our bread arrived which the waiter ranted about others not doing their jobs..( host responsibility on seating?).. We got the impression this may be the norm there.
- Surprisingly goodRaveVIPDined on 12/27/2013Hadn't been to Atria's for some time, but took family group of 7 (3kids) on a very busy nite over the holidays . Kid-friendly, good service, plenty of left-overs for next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.