Atria's - Murrysville
4869 William Penn Hwy
Murrysville, PA 15668Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - Murrysville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: 7247334453
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Doug Carson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater anything from a backyard BBQ grill, to full service, high end weddings and corporate events. Our expertise in catering, over 14 years in the making, allows us to offer a complete line of services to fill your every catering need. Our experienced Chef and Catering Director will guide you through your planning and make sure your event is a delicious success! For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private Party Facilities: Atria's in Murrysville offers a variety of unique private dining rooms to fit your special occasion!
- Private Party Contact: Laura Sinegal 7247334453
- Entertainment: Join us every Thursday night for live music paired with $5 signature martinis! The music starts at 8pm!
A word from Atria's - Murrysville
Welcome to Atria's! We pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of entrees that are prepared fresh daily. Our entrees are prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms. For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Atria's - Murrysville reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (24)neighborhood gem (23)great for lunch (17)good for groups (16)great for outdoor dining (13)fit for foodies (7)kid-friendly (7)romantic (6)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)notable wine list (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Birthday DinnerbirthdayDined on 9/13/2014We went to Atria's for my daughter 18th Birthday and everything from the service to the food were excellent!! This was our first time dining at Atria's and we will definitely be going back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LONG TIME COMMINGTIME4WINEDined on 9/4/2014FOOD WAS GREAT, WAITRESS WAS FAIR, BUT SHE WAS NEW! NOW AS FAR AS HOW LONG WE WAITED FOR OUR FOOD THAT WAS TERRIBLE.THERE WAS PEOPLE GETTING THERE FOOD BEFORE US AND WE WHERE THERE WAY BEFORE THEM! OUR WAITRESS SAID I'M SORRY SO MANY TIME'S. EVEN OUR APPETIZER WAS VERY LATE. I WAS UPSET BUT SAID NOTHING I DIDN'T WANT TO RUIN OUR ANNIVERSARY DINNER ANY MORE THAN IT WAS.Special Features:
- Murrysville Atria'sgoodfoodDined on 9/4/2014As usual, our dinner was just great, the food has never been a problem for us at this restaurant (Murrysville). When we arrived, our reservation for 5 was quickly handled, and there was adequate seating, when we departed, every table (save 2) were filled and the noise level was high and tolerable. We did notice as we departed, passing by the bar Area, the noise level was extremely high, it appeared that all customers were having a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JackDined on 9/2/2014Staff is very friendly; excellent service with just the right amount of attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foggy ServiceEZ2PLZDined on 8/18/2014There were four of us. Our server was sweet, but seemed nervous...maybe new, or in training. Basics were not met. She brought three waters over gathered in her hands, set them down and said she'd be back with the fourth. Fine. It never came, had to remind her. A cup of coffee never came either. We were surprised that they didn't have peach schnapps (a staple) for my mother's fuzzy navel. Mom decided on a strawberry daiquiri and was asked if she wanted a salt rim. Hmm. For appetizers we ordered the calamari and the grilled vegetables (2 separate apps) for the table. Five minutes later, another server came over to explain to us that the calamari doesn't come with grilled vegetables. Um. Had to ask for bread. Dinners were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar ReviewGolferVIPDined on 8/11/2014Very slow bar service in the dining room. A minimum of 15 minute wait for a drinkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014I went here with my girlfriend for dinner. The menu was extensive which sometimes scares me since I believe places are either great at one thing or just OK at a lot of things. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was very good, but not great which was expected all along. I got the chicken parmagian and it was quite good. Ive certainly had better. The service was excellent although our waiter seemed frazzeled at times. I would definitely eat here again and recommend it if youre looking for a good meal at a decent price.Special Features:
- Sadness in SuburbiaOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/8/2014Not very good at all - the service was so bad we had to laugh about it. One of us spilled a glass of wine into another's entree and the server looked and did not respond in any way. The food was only OK and the wine list was an embarassment.
- Continuing Great Place to DineIndiana1981Dined on 8/7/2014While the food has always been excellent, the training/dedication of the serving staff makes the experience always memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLovedthisplaceDined on 8/2/2014Wow, this was our first time here. Great food, EXCELLENT service. We had a fantastic dinnerl here. We had a reservation, arrived there, we were seated right away, we ordered, ate and were back in our car in one hour. They do not make you wait forever for your food. The restaurant and bar were full of people too. I would highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- bad start turned goodluv2eatDined on 7/19/2014Had some issues with timing both in seating and getting food, manager visited with us, listened to us, checked out what was going on and returned to tell us that dinner was on them tonight ! Awesome outcome to otherwise upsetting evening.Special Features:
- Going down hill?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014I've been going to Atria's for years, and the food, service, etc. is usually fine. However, recently I feel like it's been going down hill. Despite having reservations the last couple times I've gone, I've had to wait at least 30 minutes for a table. There were many other parties waiting too, even though several tables were clearly available in the restaurant. The hostesses have also been quite unfriendly during the process. Finally, the food has been inconsistent from visit to visit and even between diners at the same table. Hopefully they'll get it together soon!Special Features:
- Not goodjeanDined on 7/19/2014we have eaten at Atria's many times in the past and loved it. This time however, we felt the prices had really soared for the amount of food we received. We left hungry. Don't think we will be back.
- Nice place to take guestsMurrysvilleDiner2014Dined on 7/13/2014Atrias is one of our favorite place to take out of town guests. The service is usually exceptional - they obviously take the time to train their staff to be professional. The food is good - I love the chopped salad. They are willing to customize their dishes to meet your tastes.Special Features:
- HappinessDined on 6/26/2014Thoroughly enjoyed dining at your restaurant. The food was great and the service was wonderful. Thought it to be a little pricey, but compared to other restaurants, the atmosphere and service was great. Quite a few people waiting to be seated when we left, so we know it is a very popular place in Murrysville. Not from that area, but met friends who live close to the restaurant for dinner and had a very pleasant experience. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ncyeatsDined on 6/22/2014A favorite place to dine with good food and good service. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Everything was perfectJo2travelDined on 6/19/2014We had a birthday party here with a group of 7 and it was just perfect. The food was prepared perfectly, the service was perfect! Great dining experience!Special Features:
- Hostess made us feel unwelcomeDinerDined on 6/18/2014We made our reservation online several days ahead of our planned dinner at Atria's in Monroeville. We received a confirmation email stating that we were all set. No where on the reservation did it ask for any type of preferred seating (nor did I list any); however, when we arrived (on time) at the restaurant (on a 90+ degree evening), the hostess tried to seat us outside (with no air conditioning) on the porch (even though the restaurant was about 1/2 full. I asked her if we could be seated inside and she said "Well, can you eat in 1 1/2 hours because I don't want to rush you?" I was taken aback; why did we only get 1 1/2 hours to eat? Did she ask that of everyone she seated that night? We had a reservation like a lot of the other people.
- Wonderful!ladyduvDined on 6/18/2014The food is always great and everyone is always so nice. It's such a nice dining atmosphere. I will definitely be visiting again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EARLY DINNER AT ATRIA'S.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2014A friend and I went to ATRIA'S/Murrysville for an early dinner and were fortunate to have BETH as our delightful server on the open patio. The service and the atmosphere were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gift cards?EddieDined on 6/13/2014The food, service and atmosphere was great!. However, I was bothered that we were not allowed to use the gift cards we had with us. I can see not allowing coupons or other discounts on a busy Friday night......but gift cards are the same as cash and should be allowed to be used at all times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/10/2014We always have a good meal and great service thereSpecial Features:
- Great food and servicedjbratDined on 6/4/2014We love when we get the chance to go to Atria's. The food is always tasty and no matter which server we have we know we will be treated like family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!Goodtimes30Dined on 5/31/2014We went to celebrate a birthday dinner and a great meal. Food was good, service was friendly, and decor was nice. We plan to return and hopefully sit in the outside dining area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night6girlsDined on 5/31/2014We had a girls night and all of us really like the food at Atria's. It is a good place to meet, eat and repeat (the stories). We have come for special occasions as well as just a get together. Thank you for your consistently great food and service.Special Features:
- A Birthday Dinner at Atria'sOldBobbyBoyDined on 5/29/2014My wife and I took her brother to Atria's Murrysville for his birthday. We didn't know they had a barbecue special until we saw the pig roasting just ouside the entrance. My brother-in-law ordered the barbecue combo and it was so large that he took some home for lunch the next day. My wife and I both had a very good chicken dinner. And before dinner we all enjoyed a terrific "Quattro Fromage Dip" with pita bread pieces ... it was great! And we didn't realize that my wife's brother had a birthday coupon which paid for his meal. All in all ... a great dinner at Atria's in Murrysville!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 122 reviews are from the Atria's - Murrysville reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/21/2014The food was very good, I only have one comment. One of me guest wanted a turkey burger, and you were out of turkey burgers, so she had something else, and was satisfied, but she really wanted the turkey burger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eatandrinkDined on 5/16/2014Dined at Atria's prior to going to Heinz Hall to see Tony Bennett- Had a very good and enjoyable meal with attentive service. Was happy we made the reservation thru Open Table as we we served promptly as the room filled quickly and we got to our performance in plenty of time.We will certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedWinenJazzDined on 5/11/2014I made a reservation for 6:45 p.m. The wait was longer than I expected, even for a holiday. The service was great and the meal was I am glad to say was worth the wait. The salmon was excellent, the crab cakes also, everything served in a timely manner. I didn't appreciate being set out on the patio on cheap patio furniture that shook with each cut of the knife, I think that it should have been an offer to wait for a table inside the restaurant or given the choice to make a reservation elsewhere. Despite the great food that can't be denied, I do not think I will ever dine there again. I would recommend the restaurant to friends and family only after explaining the negatives we experienced and give them the choice to dine there or not.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day DinnerKidFriendlyDined on 5/11/2014Atria's never disappoints. Had a great meal, especially kid friendly with two children under 3 yrs old.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious but very loudwinendinerDined on 5/11/2014Dined with 5 diners. Everyone enjoyed their meal, the food was delicious. We were seated in an outside dining area with rough cement floors. The older people with us had a hard time pulling their chairs in on the rough cement. The chairs were also too big for them, the chairs swallowed them up and they were not comfortable. Request inside dining.Special Features:
- Thumbs uplmorriDined on 5/11/2014I just love Atria's from the service to the food I have never been disappointed. The staff is engaged without being intrusive which is a talent. Would recommend to anyone for any occasion.Special Features:
- DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014The table provided was a bar table which was fine for my wife and I. However, the table was not cleaned properly and the surface was sticky. Menu food selection was limited but the food was priced reasonably and met expectations. Overall, Atria's really supplies nothing extraordinary and is similar to other franchises.
- Easter Sunday DinnercollholDined on 4/20/2014We were looking for a place to eat Easter Sunday dinner at the last minute. I looked online and made a reservation for three. Upon arrival, there was no wait. Everything was ready for us. Great food, great evening outside. One of my favorite places!Special Features:
- Easter BrunchSkiKingDined on 4/20/2014The meal was tasty as always and service done well. During busy times like Easter Brunch, a table on the enclosed patio would be the better location. Tables in dining room are tightly spaced and servers scurrying to do their job, do not lend to a relaxed dining experience. Have dined in Murrysville many times and always enjoy our visits, next Easter, I will look to a table on patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014We visit Atria's at least once a year (for our anniversay) and are never disappointed! Our favorite is the roast beef nachos appetizer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice dining experienceBeefmongerVIPDined on 4/5/2014A very nice dining experience with good food and and even better service. the menu selections are broad enough to fit most pallettes yet still very reasonably priced. A very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Steve was our waiter and he did a great job. Since it was our first visit, he explained some of the dishes. Food was really good as well. I had the salmon and my friend had the pork. YummySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first timetvergatoDined on 4/4/2014This was our first visit and my husband and I really enjoyed it. The atmosphere (we sat in the dining room) was lovely, we could talk without having to raise our voices, and the food was great. We ordered the flat bread appetizer, glasses of the house Riesling, and I got the Chicken Parmesan and he, the Spicy Fra Diablo. We enjoyed everything we ordered. The waitress could have checked back a bit more often, but there were others walking around with water pitchers and such, so it was easy to make a request to someone. Our bill was around $70 for the 2 entrees, the appetizers, and 3 glasses of wine: reasonable, but a bit too pricey for our regular date night. However, we will definitely go back there for special occasions/splurges!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedBeadsiesDined on 3/31/2014We enjoy Atria's each time we visit. The food is always well prepared and delicious. This Atria's in Murrysville is always busy which is quite typical of a great choice for any meal for anyone.Special Features: