Atria's - Murrysville
4869 William Penn Hwy
Murrysville, PA 15668Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - Murrysville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: (724) 733-4453
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Doug Carson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater anything from a backyard BBQ grill, to full service, high end weddings and corporate events. Our expertise in catering, over 14 years in the making, allows us to offer a complete line of services to fill your every catering need. Our experienced Chef and Catering Director will guide you through your planning and make sure your event is a delicious success! For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Atria's in Murrysville offers a variety of unique private dining rooms to fit your special occasion!
- Private Party Contact: Laura Sinegal 7247334453
- Entertainment: Join us every Thursday night for live music paired with $5 signature martinis! The music starts at 8pm!
A word from Atria's - Murrysville
Welcome to Atria's! We pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of entrees that are prepared fresh daily. Our entrees are prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms. For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Atria's - Murrysville reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (27)special occasion (18)great for lunch (17)good for groups (15)fit for foodies (10)great for outdoor dining (9)romantic (7)notable wine list (5)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/21/2014Very good food, service. Nice crowd on a Friday evening. Steak salad with garlic vinaigrette dressing was amazing. Can't stop thinking about the dressing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a nice night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Dinner for both wife and I Pork gorgonzola filets and potato pancakes. Always excellent with the potato pancakes better in Murrysville than Hamarville restaurant. Lunch almost always soup and a chopped salad. We always add a chopped salad to our dinner also is excellent. Service generally very good once again at dinner seems better in Murrysville. We ate in backroom behind bar this last visit and is kind of noisy for us old people. Overall every visit for us to Atria's is a treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- travelDined on 11/11/2014Service is always excellent. I like that you have added new items to the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local restaurantpapaeate2Dined on 11/10/2014I have been dining at this and other Atria's for years. The atmosphere is comfortable, warm and inviting Service has always been good, more on par with more expensive restaurants. The food and wines that have been offered have always been very good. The few times that I have had a concern about my meal my concern was addressed quickly and politely. The restaurant is a stand out among area restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Popular spot, reservations encouraged, friendly service I got the Pork Tenderlin Gorgonzala which was delicious My husband ordered the seafood trio-his only complaint was the shrimp was terribly overcooked (hard and rubbery)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JocelynKathDined on 11/8/2014Our waitress Jocelyn was extremely friendly and everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SERVICELackingDined on 11/8/2014Food was great. The service definitely needs to be improved. Very Friendly, however very slow. Based on my observation I think it was more of an issue with our waiter that the restaurant as a whole. Prices were fair and the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunately going downhill...CharlotteFoodieVIPDined on 11/8/2014Atria's used to be our go-to spot for years, but over the last year or so, the service has just sadly become poor. We decided to give it another chance this week and unfortunately, the low quality of service still prevails. We had a reservation and our table was given away to a walk-in group that coincidentally had the same amount of people. We didn't finally sit down until at least a half hour past our reservation time, and later our waitress informed us they mistakenly gave our appetizers to the table next to us. The staff is pure chaos - servers were literally running into each other and one actually wiped out completely on the floor. The manager did comp our appetizers and desserts, but I don't think we'll be returning any time soon.
- BirthdayBirthdayBoyDined on 11/7/2014What more can you ask for- great service, great food and great bartenders. Atria's in Murrysvile is one of our favorite places to dine.Special Features:
- Thank you dinnerOpencarDined on 11/2/2014Perfect evening to thank my family for a good deed. The changing menu is refreshing and is peppered with you-can-count-on favorites. The meatloaf stack on jalepeno cheddar corn bread was the favorite entree at the table. Loved the new decor in the main dinning room.Special Features:
- Disappointed menuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014It was Octoberfest and items on the special menu were not available. Also we were charged twice for drinks we got from the bar, we had to bring it to the bartender's attention. Probably won't go again.Special Features:
- OktoberfestBarr6Dined on 10/17/2014All four of of diners chose from the Oktoberfest menu & all were pleased with their meal. Our server was very attentive & pleasantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BackCountryMomDined on 10/11/2014The Oktoberfest menu was a wonderful variation of good German dining. The service was excellent despite being very busy. The staff and other customers were also extremely accomodating of my mother's difficulties with walking and helped the ensure her safety whiling moving around the restaraunt. It was an enjoyable and satisfying evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OktoberfestBP74Dined on 10/5/2014We lucked out that the evening we decided to go to dinner here the Oktoberfest menu was out. It took forever to decide because every single item on the menu sounded appetizing. We were not disappointed at all. Hands down, the best meal that we've had at any restaurant in MONTHS! 100% delicious. The adults in our party are still talking about how good everything was. The kids ordered the mini cheeseburgers and they said they were "very yummy" (coming from two picky kids this is a high compliment). Ambiance is very family-friendly. We'll most definitely be back again.
- great experiencemrsjjungDined on 10/3/2014My husband and I went for our date night. Food was delicious! Service was awesome and price was very reasonable. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atria's MurrysvilleTomGDined on 9/25/2014Good as ever. Had the OctoberFest specials - very good.Special Features:
- Oktoberfest menu = Wunderbar!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014I love their Oktoberfest menu ... wish they had year round. I had the Famous Jagermeister Platte and my wife had the Paprika chicken dish off of the Oktoberfest menu. Both were excellent and I even had enough leftovers for a great lunch the next day! Service was top notch.
- CeeSeeVIPDined on 9/20/2014The Oktoberfest menu was a wonderful treat. The Bratwurst item was good as expected. Veal sandwich was tasty. Portions were a bit too large. Apple strudel was delicious.I guess that was to cater to the area. My husband and I were visiting his aunt who lives in the area. I wrote on our reservaions it was the aunt's birthday but no reaction from staff. Our server was excellent though.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerbirthdayDined on 9/13/2014We went to Atria's for my daughter 18th Birthday and everything from the service to the food were excellent!! This was our first time dining at Atria's and we will definitely be going back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LONG TIME COMMINGTIME4WINEDined on 9/4/2014FOOD WAS GREAT, WAITRESS WAS FAIR, BUT SHE WAS NEW! NOW AS FAR AS HOW LONG WE WAITED FOR OUR FOOD THAT WAS TERRIBLE.THERE WAS PEOPLE GETTING THERE FOOD BEFORE US AND WE WHERE THERE WAY BEFORE THEM! OUR WAITRESS SAID I'M SORRY SO MANY TIME'S. EVEN OUR APPETIZER WAS VERY LATE. I WAS UPSET BUT SAID NOTHING I DIDN'T WANT TO RUIN OUR ANNIVERSARY DINNER ANY MORE THAN IT WAS.Special Features:
- Murrysville Atria'sgoodfoodDined on 9/4/2014As usual, our dinner was just great, the food has never been a problem for us at this restaurant (Murrysville). When we arrived, our reservation for 5 was quickly handled, and there was adequate seating, when we departed, every table (save 2) were filled and the noise level was high and tolerable. We did notice as we departed, passing by the bar Area, the noise level was extremely high, it appeared that all customers were having a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JackDined on 9/2/2014Staff is very friendly; excellent service with just the right amount of attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foggy ServiceEZ2PLZDined on 8/18/2014There were four of us. Our server was sweet, but seemed nervous...maybe new, or in training. Basics were not met. She brought three waters over gathered in her hands, set them down and said she'd be back with the fourth. Fine. It never came, had to remind her. A cup of coffee never came either. We were surprised that they didn't have peach schnapps (a staple) for my mother's fuzzy navel. Mom decided on a strawberry daiquiri and was asked if she wanted a salt rim. Hmm. For appetizers we ordered the calamari and the grilled vegetables (2 separate apps) for the table. Five minutes later, another server came over to explain to us that the calamari doesn't come with grilled vegetables. Um. Had to ask for bread. Dinners were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar ReviewGolferVIPDined on 8/11/2014Very slow bar service in the dining room. A minimum of 15 minute wait for a drinkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014I went here with my girlfriend for dinner. The menu was extensive which sometimes scares me since I believe places are either great at one thing or just OK at a lot of things. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was very good, but not great which was expected all along. I got the chicken parmagian and it was quite good. Ive certainly had better. The service was excellent although our waiter seemed frazzeled at times. I would definitely eat here again and recommend it if youre looking for a good meal at a decent price.Special Features:
- Sadness in SuburbiaOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/8/2014Not very good at all - the service was so bad we had to laugh about it. One of us spilled a glass of wine into another's entree and the server looked and did not respond in any way. The food was only OK and the wine list was an embarassment.
- Continuing Great Place to DineIndiana1981Dined on 8/7/2014While the food has always been excellent, the training/dedication of the serving staff makes the experience always memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLovedthisplaceDined on 8/2/2014Wow, this was our first time here. Great food, EXCELLENT service. We had a fantastic dinnerl here. We had a reservation, arrived there, we were seated right away, we ordered, ate and were back in our car in one hour. They do not make you wait forever for your food. The restaurant and bar were full of people too. I would highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- The following 139 reviews are from the Atria's - Murrysville reviews archive.
- bad start turned goodluv2eatDined on 7/19/2014Had some issues with timing both in seating and getting food, manager visited with us, listened to us, checked out what was going on and returned to tell us that dinner was on them tonight ! Awesome outcome to otherwise upsetting evening.Special Features:
- Going down hill?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014I've been going to Atria's for years, and the food, service, etc. is usually fine. However, recently I feel like it's been going down hill. Despite having reservations the last couple times I've gone, I've had to wait at least 30 minutes for a table. There were many other parties waiting too, even though several tables were clearly available in the restaurant. The hostesses have also been quite unfriendly during the process. Finally, the food has been inconsistent from visit to visit and even between diners at the same table. Hopefully they'll get it together soon!Special Features:
- Not goodjeanDined on 7/19/2014we have eaten at Atria's many times in the past and loved it. This time however, we felt the prices had really soared for the amount of food we received. We left hungry. Don't think we will be back.
- Nice place to take guestsMurrysvilleDiner2014Dined on 7/13/2014Atrias is one of our favorite place to take out of town guests. The service is usually exceptional - they obviously take the time to train their staff to be professional. The food is good - I love the chopped salad. They are willing to customize their dishes to meet your tastes.Special Features:
- HappinessDined on 6/26/2014Thoroughly enjoyed dining at your restaurant. The food was great and the service was wonderful. Thought it to be a little pricey, but compared to other restaurants, the atmosphere and service was great. Quite a few people waiting to be seated when we left, so we know it is a very popular place in Murrysville. Not from that area, but met friends who live close to the restaurant for dinner and had a very pleasant experience. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ncyeatsDined on 6/22/2014A favorite place to dine with good food and good service. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Everything was perfectJo2travelDined on 6/19/2014We had a birthday party here with a group of 7 and it was just perfect. The food was prepared perfectly, the service was perfect! Great dining experience!Special Features:
- Hostess made us feel unwelcomeDinerDined on 6/18/2014We made our reservation online several days ahead of our planned dinner at Atria's in Monroeville. We received a confirmation email stating that we were all set. No where on the reservation did it ask for any type of preferred seating (nor did I list any); however, when we arrived (on time) at the restaurant (on a 90+ degree evening), the hostess tried to seat us outside (with no air conditioning) on the porch (even though the restaurant was about 1/2 full. I asked her if we could be seated inside and she said "Well, can you eat in 1 1/2 hours because I don't want to rush you?" I was taken aback; why did we only get 1 1/2 hours to eat? Did she ask that of everyone she seated that night? We had a reservation like a lot of the other people.
- Wonderful!ladyduvDined on 6/18/2014The food is always great and everyone is always so nice. It's such a nice dining atmosphere. I will definitely be visiting again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EARLY DINNER AT ATRIA'S.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2014A friend and I went to ATRIA'S/Murrysville for an early dinner and were fortunate to have BETH as our delightful server on the open patio. The service and the atmosphere were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gift cards?EddieDined on 6/13/2014The food, service and atmosphere was great!. However, I was bothered that we were not allowed to use the gift cards we had with us. I can see not allowing coupons or other discounts on a busy Friday night......but gift cards are the same as cash and should be allowed to be used at all times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/10/2014We always have a good meal and great service thereSpecial Features: