Atria's - Mt. Lebanon
110 Beverly Rd
Mount Lebanon, PA 15216Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - Mt. Lebanon
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: 4123432411
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:0pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater anything from a backyard BBQ grill, to full service, high end weddings and corporate events. Our expertise in catering, over 14 years in the making, allows us to offer a complete line of services to fill your every catering need. Our experienced Chef and Catering Director will guide you through your planning and make sure your event is a delicious success! For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Entertainment: Don't forget... every Thursday is Martini Day. Enjoy Atria's hand picked selection of martinis all day every Thursday for only $5.
A word from Atria's - Mt. Lebanon
Welcome to Atria's! We pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of entrees that are prepared fresh daily. Our entrees are prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms. For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Atria's - Mt. Lebanon - Best Restaurants in Mt. Lebanon ›
Atria's - Mt. Lebanon reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (53)special occasion (29)great for outdoor dining (27)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (22)great for lunch (17)romantic (14)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)late-night find (3)notable wine list (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- Good varietyFoodiegaloreDined on 10/10/2014Overall a fun dining experience. Bustling place, good, solid pub/Americana food with German twist for octoberfest. Friendly serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointingcshaleyDined on 10/10/2014Love the relaxed atmosphere and dim lighting. The extensive Oktoberfest menu was a pleasant surprise. Food is always above reproach, but the ambiance is what does it for me. No matter where you're sat, this place just feels like what a restaurant is supposed to be. Wish I could afford to eat there every night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudyRDined on 10/6/2014We ordered from the October Fest menu. The veal and potato pancake dish was delicious. We enjoy Atria's in Mt. Lebanon for special occasions, so we went to celebrate our 34th anniversary. The restaurant did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Octoberfest!!!ShellmarieDined on 10/4/2014We went for Atrias Octoberfest menu. It food was great!! The service was to be as expected since they were very busy. All and all we had a wonderful dinner and we will definitely be back.Special Features:
- PittsburghBillDined on 9/27/2014If there were some way to dampen the sound, that would definitely add to the ambience and the pleasure of the dining experience. We had a family group of ten or so behind us, and well-oiled with liquor and wine, the ladies especially were not concerned about the decibel level of their raucous laughter. They whooped and howled with delight non-stop.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Dinner for the six of us was great. Service was excellent. Food was excellent. We each chose something from the Octoberfest menu and were not disappointed. German Riesling wine was a great pairing with the food as well. The restaurant even flexed without a pause when our reservation changed from eight to six.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatRobbery2483Dined on 9/19/2014Octoberfest menu is amazing. The wife and I go out to dinner 2 times a year bc of our work schedules. We never miss atrias octoberfest in mt Lebo. 7 years in a row now, it never disappoints. Service was very good despite the place being at full capacity. The bar is a great place to grab fall drink pre dinner.Special Features:
- Mediocre to bad food; looooong waitsablattVIPDined on 9/19/2014Where pork shank is usually tender and falling off the bone, theirs was a serious challenge to cut. The "miso" glazed salmon tasted like teriyaki, and pretty bland teriyaki, at that. The person who ate the sausages was content. On the other hand, we waited an hour between our starter salad and our entrees in a partly full restaurant - totally unacceptable. We kept on hearing, "It will be out in a minute or two" for the last half hour of our wait. I don't understand why anyone would want to eat here. We were offered free desserts in recompense, but had no interest in them after the quality (or lack of it) of the meal.
- Never disappoints.lovediningDined on 9/19/2014Great service, from beginning to end. Oktoberfest menu was fantastic, nice to have a different menu to choose from, well done.Special Features:
- RB DinerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/19/2014The convenience of the internet appointment was great. We attended the restaurant as a group of 6 to celebrate a special occasion. We all ate from the Octoberfest menu and we all agreed that the food was wonderful.Special Features:
- Another Great ExperiencewilldineforfoodDined on 9/19/2014My wife and I have been going to Atria's in Mt. Lebanon for years, but have recently added a new little one to our family. This past experience re-confirmed our love of the food, but it was made especially great by Andrea, our server. She pushed our experience over the top and was excellent with our one year old.Special Features:
- Very good OctoberfestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Very good Octoberfest! Well prepared and more authentic than the local German chain. They keep a special menu just for this time of year. Attentive cheery waitress that seemed to know just when to appear.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Oktoberfest MenuredogueDined on 9/12/2014You can't go wrong celebrating Oktoberfest with a menu inspired by Chef Josef's home country.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Octoberfest!GroovdancerDined on 9/12/2014Octoberfest has come to Atria's. My girlfriend and I came to celebrate mutual birthdays. We had great service. My meal consisted of a cup of wedding soup followed by a weiner snitzel sandwich. My girlfriend's plate looked great too only I forgot what she ordered. She really enjoyed it. For dessert we split a piece of black forest cake with whipped cream and a cherry. Parking is valet only and is free. Nice place to come for that special occasion!Special Features:
- Fabulous Food and Service!LovefabulousdiningDined on 9/6/2014We enjoyed our total experience at Atria's, from the moment we walked in to the moment we left. Great service and courteous staff as well as delicious drinks and our meal. Zucchini is so food as a starter, all their salads are wonderful and desert is to die for! Worth every bite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/6/2014Food was brought to us cold. Waitress was nowhere to be found. View of car shop repair. We went for Oktoberfest - paid a lot for the meal. Very disappointing.
- FeedmeDined on 9/6/2014It was a very pleasant experience, the food was very good and good presentation. The entire staff was very attentive and friendly.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysNarkoseDined on 9/5/2014We went to Atria's on a Friday evening while kids at a church function nearby. It was nice weather so we were able to just walk to it. It was busy with a large number of people dining outside(1 table remaining), but seats available on upper and lower level. Happened to be their Oktoberfest menu running(always good to have a German cooking your German themed food. Service was good, manager was engaged checking on the diners comfort with ambient temperature, food etcSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationsrbestDined on 8/30/2014Food was good. Our server was very attentive and made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Road trip oasisChalet133VIPDined on 8/28/2014Booked a table here while passing through Pittsburgh on a XC road trip, hoping for a good meal. My expectations were exceeded. I ordered the pork topped with Gorgonzola, wrapped in bacon and sitting atop the perfect crispy potato pancake. The service was great, steered to my entree by my server, who was very attentive but not intrusive while I sat outside on the patio. Perfect oasis, I could not have asked for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family night out.ValueHunterDined on 8/25/2014Better than expected. Food well executed. Classic American/ Italian fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!FitfunfoodieDined on 8/24/2014Excellent everything! We ordered the fried zucchini for an appetizer and after being asked if we were new to Atria's or not, because we were new customers they surprised us with complimentary bruschetta! Which is hands down the best I've bad to date! I recommend both apps and the crab cakes! So delicious!!!!! I don't think Him can go wrong on this menu! So delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteMiddGradDined on 8/23/2014We have been going to Atria's for years. The service is always great and the food offered has variety and quality across the board. The Mt. Lebanon location is quaint even cozy. A great place to entertain - everyone should be able to find something they like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good change up menulunchoutDined on 8/21/2014I had the chicken sandwich on a soft ciabatta roll with pineapple, bacon, and Swiss cheese. Great summer sandwich!Special Features:
- Great EntreeBBQPlusDined on 8/16/2014The dish with the three barbeque items was fantastic - pulled pork, chicken, and ribs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice outdoor diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014The food was decent but certainly not spectacular. The person I was dining with had a very tough steak, but was taken off the bill. Nice touch.Special Features:
- Pig Roast a winnerWyDyDined on 8/10/2014I would recommend the Atria's Pig Roast. We had a great night with live music, outdoor seating and delicious food. If you're considering this event, please note that they did communal seating to accomodate more people outside. It worked for us, but may not be everyone's cup of tea! Also, the service was a bit slow, but that didn't bother us as we leisurely enjoyed the live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceDannyGDined on 7/30/2014I was told this is the original. Lots of burgh sports on the walls. Very goodSpecial Features:
- Great food great serviceFoodieDined on 7/29/2014This is one if my favorite restaurants in the area. We had the reuben and it was amazing! Ryan was a great server and we can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- true2bavariatrue2bavariaDined on 7/26/2014I can only say again, that every time we bring guest from out of town, the food and ambience is outstanding. Needless to say, the staff and service is always excellent. That is why I keep coming back and suggest to my out of town visitors to eat with us at your establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Original AtriasSleepersDined on 7/26/2014We often go to Atrias but the original in Mt Lebanon is our favorite. The food is great and the service is always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely amazing!!EpicuriousDined on 7/13/2014Waitress recommended perfect Pinot noir. Brie bruschetta app was delicious!! We sat outside and it was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ambience.Kia624Dined on 7/13/2014Steak was a little undercooked but still seasoned nicely. Great house salad and overall great experience and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- true2bavariaDined on 7/12/2014Reservationist and hostess very friendly and our waiter is extremely attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Every menu item we tried was outstanding. We sat on the patio and it was really a special evening. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SmackoDined on 6/29/2014Food was cooked exactly as requested; excellent service; food priced reasonablySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 125 reviews are from the Atria's - Mt. Lebanon reviews archive.
- Unbelievable noise and poor foodJerryDined on 6/21/2014We had a reservation and had asked to be seated in a quiet part of the restaurant. Instead we were seated near the noisiest, most obnoxious group of people I have ever encountered at a restaurant. The four in our party could not have a conversation without screaming at each other. The staff noted our displeasure but took no action to quiet the nosiy party. I ordered the fish tacos; they were filled primarily with cabbage slaw, with just the tinest piece of fish in each taco, and the fish was way overcooked. My wife had a chicken dish and the chicken was badly overcooked and tasteless. I have visited other Atria's restaurants and had a good experience, but I would never return to this one.
- BradBradDined on 6/21/2014Our family so much enjoyed visiting Atria's this past Saturday evening. The food was excellent , the service wonderful and the ambiance of the restaurant inviting. We like that this restaurant is local. Our only disappointment is that no local wines are available for purchase. It would be great if you would add some local wines as we are supporting a local restaurant.Special Features:
- Flat BeermichelleVIPDined on 6/20/2014After waiting forever for 2 Sam Adams Summer Ales @ 6.25 a piece, the beer tasted like water. When we returned them the waitress said they were having trouble with all the drafts. She suggusted buying bottles instead. I cant understand why they continued selling drafts if they new it wasnt working properly. Our 2 bottles of domestics @ 5.00 a piece took another 10 minutes! Our food was ok but nothing special. We have been there over 50 times but we wont be back. Not worth it since there are so many great places in Mt.Lebo to choose from.Special Features:
- Overall good ExperienceJimmilDined on 6/18/2014Overall the experience was good - Food was good - Service was excellent.Special Features: