Atria's - Mt. Lebanon
110 Beverly Rd
Mount Lebanon, PA 15216Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atria's - Mt. Lebanon
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.atrias.com/
- Phone: 4123432411
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:0pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater anything from a backyard BBQ grill, to full service, high end weddings and corporate events. Our expertise in catering, over 14 years in the making, allows us to offer a complete line of services to fill your every catering need. Our experienced Chef and Catering Director will guide you through your planning and make sure your event is a delicious success! For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Entertainment: Don't forget... every Thursday is Martini Day. Enjoy Atria's hand picked selection of martinis all day every Thursday for only $5.
A word from Atria's - Mt. Lebanon
Welcome to Atria's! We pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of entrees that are prepared fresh daily. Our entrees are prepared using the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms. For over half a century, people have made Atria's their very own Pittsburgh neighborhood restaurant. Come and see what makes us different!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Atria's - Mt. Lebanon - Best Restaurants in Mt. Lebanon ›
Atria's - Mt. Lebanon reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (33)great for outdoor dining (24)special occasion (18)romantic (13)great for lunch (11)good for groups (10)fit for foodies (10)great for brunch (5)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- ReservationsrbestDined on 8/30/2014Food was good. Our server was very attentive and made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Road trip oasisChalet133VIPDined on 8/28/2014Booked a table here while passing through Pittsburgh on a XC road trip, hoping for a good meal. My expectations were exceeded. I ordered the pork topped with Gorgonzola, wrapped in bacon and sitting atop the perfect crispy potato pancake. The service was great, steered to my entree by my server, who was very attentive but not intrusive while I sat outside on the patio. Perfect oasis, I could not have asked for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family night out.ValueHunterDined on 8/25/2014Better than expected. Food well executed. Classic American/ Italian fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!FitfunfoodieDined on 8/24/2014Excellent everything! We ordered the fried zucchini for an appetizer and after being asked if we were new to Atria's or not, because we were new customers they surprised us with complimentary bruschetta! Which is hands down the best I've bad to date! I recommend both apps and the crab cakes! So delicious!!!!! I don't think Him can go wrong on this menu! So delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteMiddGradDined on 8/23/2014We have been going to Atria's for years. The service is always great and the food offered has variety and quality across the board. The Mt. Lebanon location is quaint even cozy. A great place to entertain - everyone should be able to find something they like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good change up menulunchoutDined on 8/21/2014I had the chicken sandwich on a soft ciabatta roll with pineapple, bacon, and Swiss cheese. Great summer sandwich!Special Features:
- Great EntreeBBQPlusDined on 8/16/2014The dish with the three barbeque items was fantastic - pulled pork, chicken, and ribs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice outdoor diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014The food was decent but certainly not spectacular. The person I was dining with had a very tough steak, but was taken off the bill. Nice touch.Special Features:
- Pig Roast a winnerWyDyDined on 8/10/2014I would recommend the Atria's Pig Roast. We had a great night with live music, outdoor seating and delicious food. If you're considering this event, please note that they did communal seating to accomodate more people outside. It worked for us, but may not be everyone's cup of tea! Also, the service was a bit slow, but that didn't bother us as we leisurely enjoyed the live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceDannyGDined on 7/30/2014I was told this is the original. Lots of burgh sports on the walls. Very goodSpecial Features:
- Great food great serviceFoodieDined on 7/29/2014This is one if my favorite restaurants in the area. We had the reuben and it was amazing! Ryan was a great server and we can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- true2bavariatrue2bavariaDined on 7/26/2014I can only say again, that every time we bring guest from out of town, the food and ambience is outstanding. Needless to say, the staff and service is always excellent. That is why I keep coming back and suggest to my out of town visitors to eat with us at your establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Original AtriasSleepersDined on 7/26/2014We often go to Atrias but the original in Mt Lebanon is our favorite. The food is great and the service is always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely amazing!!EpicuriousDined on 7/13/2014Waitress recommended perfect Pinot noir. Brie bruschetta app was delicious!! We sat outside and it was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ambience.Kia624Dined on 7/13/2014Steak was a little undercooked but still seasoned nicely. Great house salad and overall great experience and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- true2bavariaDined on 7/12/2014Reservationist and hostess very friendly and our waiter is extremely attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Every menu item we tried was outstanding. We sat on the patio and it was really a special evening. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SmackoDined on 6/29/2014Food was cooked exactly as requested; excellent service; food priced reasonablySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable noise and poor foodJerryDined on 6/21/2014We had a reservation and had asked to be seated in a quiet part of the restaurant. Instead we were seated near the noisiest, most obnoxious group of people I have ever encountered at a restaurant. The four in our party could not have a conversation without screaming at each other. The staff noted our displeasure but took no action to quiet the nosiy party. I ordered the fish tacos; they were filled primarily with cabbage slaw, with just the tinest piece of fish in each taco, and the fish was way overcooked. My wife had a chicken dish and the chicken was badly overcooked and tasteless. I have visited other Atria's restaurants and had a good experience, but I would never return to this one.
- BradBradDined on 6/21/2014Our family so much enjoyed visiting Atria's this past Saturday evening. The food was excellent , the service wonderful and the ambiance of the restaurant inviting. We like that this restaurant is local. Our only disappointment is that no local wines are available for purchase. It would be great if you would add some local wines as we are supporting a local restaurant.Special Features:
- Flat BeermichelleVIPDined on 6/20/2014After waiting forever for 2 Sam Adams Summer Ales @ 6.25 a piece, the beer tasted like water. When we returned them the waitress said they were having trouble with all the drafts. She suggusted buying bottles instead. I cant understand why they continued selling drafts if they new it wasnt working properly. Our 2 bottles of domestics @ 5.00 a piece took another 10 minutes! Our food was ok but nothing special. We have been there over 50 times but we wont be back. Not worth it since there are so many great places in Mt.Lebo to choose from.Special Features:
- Overall good ExperienceJimmilDined on 6/18/2014Overall the experience was good - Food was good - Service was excellent.Special Features:
- DisappointedEnjoyDined on 6/8/2014Never again. One of three dinner salads was SOAKED in dressing. No one at the table could eat it (there were 5 of us). Husbands steak was raw, still purple/red like rubber. Had to send it back to get cooked. Needless to say we were all done eating by the time his steak came back. The biggest disappointment was the manager did not even offer to comp a dessert or beverage for the raw steak and arriving after the rest had eaten. Our bill was just under $170.00 without drinks. It would have been a great gesture to comp anything ! The competition is decent for a good place to eat. We will definitely find a new favorite place.
- Service needs to be betterSuzyDined on 6/6/2014Atria's used to be one of our go to restaurants, not any more. The service needs stepped up. We were seated upstairs in the sun porch room which is an icebox. The ac or heat is one level blasting or off so it's rarely comfortable, on this night it was freezing. It took way too long for our food to come and was very unorganized. Food was ok not special and it's not inexpensive. Overall I'll pass nex time.
- AtriraCAlbertDined on 6/1/2014Atria's is always on the spot. The food never disappoints and is always delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINNER DATEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014It had been a while since my fiance and I were able to dine out alone. So..... I arranged a baby sitter (raising grandkids), and made the reservation. It was so nice to be able to sit down at a nice restaurant with GREAT food. My steak was really wonderful. I loved the zucchini appetizer as well. Can't wait to visit again.Special Features:
- DisapointedFoodieDined on 5/24/2014I heard it was great. If that is the best Pittsburgh can do, pretty sad
- The following 116 reviews are from the Atria's - Mt. Lebanon reviews archive.
- pleasedPghGrubbersDined on 5/2/2014Great overall experience. Only thing bad was trying to exit was difficult with people blocking the door waiting to be seated. Ill be back, just not on a fri nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm Satisfied!JustinDined on 4/27/2014Everything about the meal was good. The service was very good (Wendy rocks). The Fra Diablo pasta is always a great choice.Special Features:
- OK food - nice wait staffFromPittsburghDined on 4/26/2014Food was average but expensive for the quality. The room we were in was small and nice for the family get together but it was loud even with only 2 other tables in the room. Wait staff was very nice. Bisque was quite nice.
- Great place for special occasion...babsDined on 4/19/2014The engagement of my son. My son and his fiance both have eating requests/health needs. One is lactose intolerant and the other prefers gluten-free food. The waitress Abby alerted the chef who came to our table and helped my son and his fiance to make the best menu choices. I requested additional sauce for my chicken piccato and I did not like the coleslaw (too much vinegar). The waitress pleasantly accommodated the additional sauce and provide a substitute for the coleslaw. Abby checked on our party a number of times. The cost was reasonable. The table was quiet as we requested but was too dark. It was on the second floor opposite of the men's bathroom.Special Features:
- Love eatingSmackoDined on 4/12/2014Cute friendly neighbor restaurant. Food is always cooked to petfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner and desertOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/12/2014I had wonderful swordfish!! Our desert was phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice experiencetonyDined on 4/6/2014My wife and I recently had dinner there. The food was well prepared, the service was excellent and the ambiance was pleasant and quiet. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always have a good timeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/29/2014We always have a good time at Atria's in Mt. Lebanon.Special Features:
- Consistantly goodBradDined on 3/22/2014If they had a frequent dining program, we would be in the President's Club.Special Features:
- Wonderful!AuntlanDined on 3/16/2014We ordered from the St. Patrick's Day menu and were delighted with the food. The service was fantastic. Atria's in Mt. Lebanon is a beautiful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReliableWyDyDined on 3/15/2014Consistently good. I usually get the steak salad, but got the St. Patty's Day special, The Dublin Lawyer, and it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodDennisDined on 3/15/2014Food was good, service a little slow, and placed at a table that was a major walkway between two other rooms. Lots of noisy traffic going by the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a favoriteBradDined on 3/14/2014Atria's never disappoints...diverse menu and well preparedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.