Atlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
3800 S. Virginia St
Reno, NV 89502Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Atlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.atlantiscasino.com/dining
- Phone: (775) 824-4430
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Robert Katausky
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Exclusive private dining for groups of 15 to 50 may be arranged in our Cove private dining room or in the club room.
A word from Atlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Savor the finest. Atlantis Steakhouse is proud to be the recipient of the AAA Four Diamond award. Only 2.6% of the 29,000 restaurants across the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean rated by AAA receive this prestigious designation. Capturing the cosmopolitan essence of Chicago to San Francisco, the Atlantis Steakhouse is impeccably styled with a design that melds contemporary elegance with classic comfort. Atlantis proudly serves Allen Brothers of Chicago meats, the nation’s finest steaks. These dry-aged USDA prime cuts are the ultimate grade of beef, chosen for their superb quality, marbling and flavor. Experience the art of traditional Steakhouse table side dining, unsurpassed service and unmatched attention to detail. Glowing honey onyx exudes warmth and the plush dining settees create a dining ambiance second to none. Classic cocktails, metropolitan martinis and over 336 selections of wine complete your experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Atlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort Spa - Best Restaurants in Reno ›
Atlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort Spa reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (15)romantic (13)fit for foodies (8)notable wine list (6)good for groups (5)vibrant bar scene (2)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Awesome!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014Stellar attention to details, outstanding customer service, over the top waiter,John "johnny" he made the evening by being on top of the details normally missed by your run of the mill restaurants-The steaks were absolutely tender, perfectly aged and prepared to perfection. For a Casino restaurant they treat you as if you were the last customer on earth. Everyone catered to our needs and made sure the meals we chose were the best from presentation to cleaning up after our meal they were in sync and unstoppable. Having called in for our wedding and birthday celebration they meticulously prepared our desert plates and personalized it so we felt the whole staff were at its best. the prices were expected for the type service you expected, please don't compare this place to typical brand names out there, they cater to a different level of expectation and they will go out of the way to please you. Highly recommended, worth the everySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulousFerdiDined on 11/12/2014Never had been before, but will go a lot. I was so pleased with the service and care. A gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!TheTravelerDined on 10/30/2014The service and food was far beyond our expectations. It made our 16th anniversary that much more special. Food: presentation and taste were perfect Wait staff - outstanding service, engaged with customers, no empty glasses here! Restaurant - very clean and well kept, cozy booths make for a romantic evening (tables are also available for dinner with family and friends)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in RenoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Great service best steak gave my wife and I a special treat on our anniversarySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal and Fantastic ServicerojospopDined on 9/28/2014Would totally recommend it. Steak was great and dessert was even better.Special Features:
- Great restaurantSnagsDined on 9/26/2014Had a lovely evening here with my wife. The food was great, the restaurant was quiet and classy, the seating and ambiance were romantic, service was responsive and personable. We lost our complimentary coffee cake on the casino floor, and the next day they let us pick up some more! Lovely restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad night?htrcaseDined on 8/30/2014filet was cooked to temp and them allowed to sit so long it was cold. prime rib was chewy. the service took forever. to the waiters credit - he asked how the meal was about 5 minutes in. we had waited so long that we didn't want to return the food. it was crowed. our server spent over 10 min with one table serving martinnis - the bartender should have handles that service. it was our anniversary. the service took so long that we didn't get dessert.
- Amazing foodVisitorDined on 8/22/2014In additional to amazing food, the service was impeccable. Our waiter was knowledgable and friendly. Large portions.Special Features:
- Fab Food, Great ServiceRobertRDined on 8/2/2014Can't say a bad thing about the Atlantis Steakhouse. Have been here many times and the food is fabulous. Even if you don't order meat, you still get a fantastic meal that is tasty, reasonably priced and served by a fantastic staff. The interior design is a bit stale and the booths aren't easy to 'slide' in to, but the food makes up for that. Our waitress was very good and her helper was even better.Special Features:
- The following 13 reviews are from the Atlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort Spa reviews archive.
- First visitHnlDinerVIPDined on 7/18/2014Enjoyed our first time. great service team, Matt and Bradley.Special Features:
- LarryBahamaMotherLoadDined on 7/17/2014Wonderful steakhouse with 5 star service -Taylor was as good a service person as we've experienced anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful RestataurantfrontrangefoodieDined on 7/12/2014Went recently to meet friends from CA and celebrate my husband and our friend's July birthdays The four of us had a great meal; both food and service were great. The birthday deserts for the two men were a nice surprise as well as the take home coffee cake. My only disappointment was the wine list/wine prices. I would have thought the proximity to California and the Northwest would give us a better section - St. Michele for the Riesling (eh, ok but I had that at the Denver airport) and the red list offered a better but pricy selection for $20 a glass. We opted for the bottle at $54 but it was less than memorable. In retrospect I should have mentioned it, but we were enjoying the food and company so well it didn't seem worth complaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Steaks!ranchgirlDined on 6/28/2014We had an awesoome dinner at the Atlantis Steakhouse. The steaks were incredible! They are aged and cooked perfectly. For that matter, everything that was brought to the table was lovely and tasted outstanding. Our service was impeccable. Our waiter and his assistant were very attentive to our needs. They presented us with a complimentary scallop tapa at the beginning of our meal. The flavor of that scallop was wonderful. If you are looking for an incredible dining experience in Reno, do not look any farther than the Atlantis Steakhouse.Special Features:
- A Delightful RestaurantTheEpicureanVIPDined on 6/28/2014I highly recommend Atlantis Steakhouse. Great food, great service, wonderful ambiance, excellent wine list. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- So good, went twice in a week!MartyDined on 6/25/2014We were in Reno for a convention and wanted to go with a group for dinnner. Checked Open Table reviews, as well as Yelp, and found the Atlantis. What a find! It was the one of the most memorable dinners we have ever had. Keith, our waiter, was incredible. He "got" us and also was attentive and smart. We liked it so much, we told other friends about it and went again in the same week. Once again, a fabulous evening and Keith remembered my prior drink order! He recommended things on the menu as well as a wine that was terrific! This place is a find and we would go to Reno (which is not one of my favorite places and hard to get to) if only to have dinner again with Keith, Robert and Ali.Special Features:
- Personal touchesBilly97VIPDined on 6/21/2014The service amazing! They made the evening personal but very professional. I loved all of the little touches like coffee cake from the chef for the next morningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant SurprisedishVIPDined on 6/20/2014We had Family 2 generation Birthday night here. Food and Service were surprisingly well above expectation level. Suggest to ask for booth seating, which is more private and intimate. Main area is a little too "congested" for my tastes. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find inside a CasinoOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/12/2014Dinner was served by Keith and Robert - old school service - excellent. Ambience reminded me of elegance of past. Both of us had excellent martinis, steaks and decadent desserts. Would highly recommend it. We drove up from Genoa for the dinner and it was well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/18/2014Decided to try this Steakhouse located in the Atlantis Casino to celebrate our 39th anniversary and was totally impressed with everything. Husband steak was cook perfectly and my mixed grill was fantastic. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindLoraMVIPDined on 4/23/2014Our family is not familiar with casinos and was not expecting much...we were pleasantly surprised by this terrific restaurant! Exceptional service from the entire staff and particularly enjoyed the knowledgeable, friendly sommelier. We had a shrimp appetizer prepared tableside which was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchDfunk24VIPDined on 4/5/2014We dined here for the second time a few days ago. Our impressions from the first visit were confirmed: this is a quality restaurant in every respect. Food - delicious. Ambience - pleasant, upscale without being pretentious. Service - perfect. The steaks here are prepared exactly as ordered and rival the quality of the best-known steak joints anywhere. The service was impeccable. Staff persons were friendly and efficient. They were there when you needed them and took care of all the "little things" without hovering about the table. When in Reno, Atlantis Steakhouse should top your list of restaurants to try.Special Features:
- Dinner with adult familyJulesDined on 4/3/2014Everything was perfect. Pricey but we were aware. Memorable. Everything was beyond great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.