Atlantis Bar & Grill at Hilton Cocoa Beach
1550 North Atlantic Ave
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Atlantis Bar & Grill at Hilton Cocoa Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.hiltoncocoabeach.com/
- Phone: 3217990003
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jose A Otero
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment from 5:30pm to 8:30pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
A word from Atlantis Bar & Grill at Hilton Cocoa Beach
Welcome to Atlantis Bar and Grill, we specialize in Seafood, Fish and Steak cuts all with a Floribbean Style of Cuisine. We offer Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner also have a Pool Patio with Beach view. Indoor or Outdoor we will take care of your Dinning Needs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Atlantis Bar & Grill at Hilton Cocoa Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
- 6/1 server obviously new atjoieDined on 6/1/20136/1 server obviously new at the job but very pleasant...he should have asked if we wanted bar drinks first (we had to ask for them)...also should have offered coffee and dessert 6/3 server rushed us from the getgo...she didn't ask if we wanted bar drinks (again, we had to ask for them), just asked what we'd like to order with no time to look at the menu.....should have asked if we wanted coffee/dessert....seemed anxious to bring our check re:food....overall very good except Caesar salad - no croutons, very little Parm, not a true Caesar dressingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for Easter Brunch Buffet.CarioDined on 3/31/2013Went for Easter Brunch Buffet. Not a very big selection. Shrimp came only in cups with 3 pieces each. No kids food. What they had was good, but not worthy of a $35 price tag. Charged full price for my 7 and 9 year old.
- We made reservations for theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013We made reservations for the Sunday Brunch - they had it listed as a table available at 10:00 AM, when we arrived, they not only did not have our reservation, the brunch did not start until 11:00
- So-SoSteakFoodieVIPDined on 3/30/2013We came here for lunch. There's not much traffic during lunch. Most of the lunch service are for folks sitting outside. We chose to sit inside. Because we were the only guest sitting inside lunch took longer than normal. I almost thought they forgot about us at times. The food was okay. We ordered burgers for the kids and seafood salad. It was very hard to tell what was in the seafood salad because it was in very small pieces. It's a place to eat if you're staying in the hotel, not a place worth driving in traffic for.Special Features:
- Atmosphere was good, foodMarcDined on 8/9/2012Atmosphere was good, food was generally good, service was generally good. However: 1) the rolls were poor, doughy, barely warm, Denny's are nicer. 2) the coffee was quite hot, but very bitter, as if it had been overcooked of the pot was not cleaned properly, waiter said that was the only coffee in the house and another pot could not be brewed. We will not return for this alone. 3) we waited over 25 minutes for the check. The waiter nor the restaurant was busy and we were obviously ready to go. That was inexcusable as well. We will not return to this restaurant.
- The food was nothing special.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2012The food was nothing special. The menu was small and un-exciting. The beach was barely visible. There is a nice tiki bar right outside with music.Special Features:
- Simply OKJoaquinDined on 6/17/2012Went there for breakfast. Nothing special food was just OK.Special Features:
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2012Food was excellent, we ordered the salmon and a steak, both were cooked to perfection and melted in your mouth. Desert was a chocolate lava cake that was outstanding. The service was very friendly and prompt, absolutely no complaints at all.Special Features:
- Enjoyed tiki bar and poolOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/8/2012Enjoyed tiki bar and pool area. Great brunch, serviceSpecial Features: