Atlantic Seafood Company
2345 Mansell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Atlantic Seafood Company
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.atlanticseafoodco.com/
- Phone: 7706400488
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm,
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Joseph Rahme
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: 1/2 Price Sushi Specials 4pm to 6pm Daily
Wednesdays: $5.00 Drink Specials and 1/2 Price Sushi All Night
A word from Atlantic Seafood Company
Atlantic Seafood Company has a contemporary atmosphere that showcases modern American seafood and traditional Japanese sushi. All seafood is flown in fresh daily and prepared to your order.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Atlantic Seafood Company - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
Atlantic Seafood Company reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)fit for foodies (42)good for groups (35)neighborhood gem (32)romantic (26)great for lunch (15)notable wine list (11)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (9)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- Normally a good meal, but...MichaelDined on 9/26/2014We have had many a dinner date at Atlantic seafood, and normally we have a great night. However tonight the crab legs were still frozen in the center and the smaller pieces were dried out and shriveled. The special was ok, but nothing that special. Add to that sitting with empty wine glasses detracted from the entire experience.
- GreatgreatDined on 9/20/2014This is my 4th time at that restaurant and as usual I was not disappointedSpecial Features:
- Reservation BlunderEriksbdayDined on 9/20/2014Our original reservation was set for 6pm because your site said that there were no other available reservations for a later arrival time. Then when we got there we were told that our reservations were changed to the later time I had asked for but was not notified in advance as I asked. This is the one set back that you need to work on. if you change something then you need to notify the party too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrenDined on 9/18/2014Food was wonderful. Service excellent. Ate outside with infant. It was a perfect place to enjoy our birthday celebration. Free dessert for birthdaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentKulinaryKidVIPDined on 9/17/2014Went for a Sushi business lunch. Excelent all around experience.Special Features:
- Wanted "Special" Got "OK"bluegemsDined on 9/9/2014Friendly atmosphere. Like the sushi bar upfront. Nice lemon drop martini, well done. Service was OK. Waited for someone to "show up" occasionally. Order drinks Before you really need them, because you may wait awhile. Had table for 3. Brought out two meals & was told they would go back & get mine. Atleast 5 minutes later, it came out. The appetizer was great, even though they brought me something other than I what ordered & offered a $4 discount if I went ahead and ate it. I took it because I actually considered ordering that appetizer. But, really, wanting me to eat something I didn't order & offering to take a little off if I ate it. Wow! Food was SoSo. Had been a regular, not sure if I'm going back. $200 bill for "OK".Special Features:
- Redneck DinnerLuLuVIPDined on 9/7/2014I was disappointed that the restaurant allowed a man wearing a "wife beater" t-shirt in the restaurant. Unreal. Dinner was good but nothing special. Mediocre wine list. Not sure if Atlantic Seafood is a chain restaurant but it sure felt like it inside. Doubt I will return.
- Should have gone elsewhereOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/6/2014I've been here dozens of times and each time it's been average but this time the service was slow and the food cold and just wasn't good. For the price you expect five stars from food-service. The gumbo lacked seafood-my snapper was small,and chewy not snapper texture. We were very disappointed and will not be going back for a very long time.
- ExcellentchrisDined on 8/30/2014Our entree was superb. We ordered the seafood broil.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovegoodfoodDined on 8/30/2014It was a very pleasurable experience and we are all ready to go back soon. Our server, Mary Beth, was amazingly accommodating, knowledgeable, pleasant, and efficient. We would definitely recommend this restaurant very highlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014Blue crab claws, stuffed oysters with bacon and parmigiana, Chilean Sea Bass....What could be better?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice eveningBillVIPDined on 8/27/2014The service and food were top notch. However, when I put a note in my Open Table reservation for a "quiet booth" I am sure no one read it. I had to ask the hostess to move us to a different table when she put us in the middle of the dining area. You could use some help for the valet parking. That young man was doing a super job but could use another person to prevent customers from waiting to turn in or retrieve their cars. I loved the food and I'll be back again.Special Features:
- dawnVIPDined on 8/24/2014We hadn't been there in years. Even though they were out of a couple of items, we all found something wonderful for our entrees. I had the grouper with brown butter sauce with capers over spinach and asparagus on the side. Extremely tasty. We hit the jackpot with 1/2 price bottles of wine too. Service was extremely good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good service and great foodfish4usDined on 8/23/2014We have dined at Atlantic Seafood many, many times. We have never been disappointed. Fresh fish, varied menu and good service every time.Special Features:
- Wonderful Special Birthday SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We were here to celebrate my mother's 70th Birthday. We wanted someplace special and this place delivered. Outstanding service, top-notch food and upscale environment.Special Features:
- Good food...too loud!NoSparksDined on 8/22/2014Overall good food and attentive service. The live music act that was performing in the bar area was very loud, and not very good. Also surprised to see so many young children for an 8 pm reservation time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood HeavenOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/19/2014I totally enjoyed my dinner and service. There was one disconcerting event that took place. I was in direct view of one of the chiefs picking his nose!! Fortunately, my food had been delivered to our table, prior to this happening. Secondly, the music was VERY loud for the first 45 minutes.Special Features:
- LacklusterEmmaskyeVIPDined on 8/18/2014It has the potential to be something great, especially in an area where the choices for good seafood are so limited. The sushi was fair but service was lazy and inattentive. Maybe I'll try it again opting for other seafood dishes next time.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Great find for close to home. Food and service was great. I was recommended by a friend and was not disappointed. The gumbo, shrimp and grits are delicious. My husband loves crab and on Fridays they have 1 lb of crabs for 10 dollars.my daughter loves sushi and ordered the sushi boat for 1...she was in heaven. The service was great .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but priceytryeDined on 8/16/2014The food was really good, but for the price you really can get just as good food at other places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite NiceAlanBDined on 8/10/2014The atmosphere is nice although the women's restroom is in an odd place, scrunched behind the sushi bar. The fresh seafood is displayed in glass cases lining the route to the dining room as are a couple large lobster tanks. The food was great. I had the Honey Soy Sea bass and my girlfriend had the seafood linguini. The sea bass was a nice sized portion, cooked perfectly and the honey soy seasoning accented the delicate flavor of the sea bass without overwhelming it. The linguini was chock full of muscles, shrimp, scallops and calamari. I was amazed by the amount of seafood in this dish especially given the price. There also was a nice selection of wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat customerCallme4dinnerDined on 8/5/2014I have dined at Atlantic Seafood several times. Always Great!Special Features:
- Excellent SeafoodCWM2003Dined on 8/5/2014Excellent seafood, much diversity on the menu, and a superb choice prior to shows at the nearby Verizon AmphitheaterSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/5/2014The lobster roll was overpriced and it took three tries for the server to give us the correct bill. Not impressed.
- Great sushi, excellent serviceJNOWDined on 8/4/2014We celebrated my friend's birthday wish sushi and wine at Atlantic Seafood. Our server, Mary, was so attentive and friendly. No matter how good the food (and it was indeed good - very fresh sushi, great prices for boats), the overall experience comes down to service and ours was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atlantic Seafood is GreatWildBillDined on 8/3/2014We were greeted and passed by the kitchen on the way to our table to see the fresh seafood available that evening. Everything was perfect. Enjoyed the experience very much. The wait staff was excellent. Fried Shrimp was perfect as was the Groper. Portions were just right. The bar is well stocked with everything needed. Beer selection was somewhat lacking but fine. The wine list was adequate and there was a half price sale the night we dined at Atlantic Seafood. Great idea and we took advantage of it. We learned about Atlantic Seafood from my daughter and her husband. They suggested we try it and I am glad we did. Will go again for sure.Special Features:
- "Top Drawer"GLSKDined on 8/2/2014I've eaten here many times......ALWAYS DELICIOUS. The BBQ salmon is a taste treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Triple threatTheExplorerDined on 8/2/2014Had awesome seafood, sushi and drinks. The service was great and the menu is so lively. Will def be coming back here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Fresh Always GoodMaGomDined on 8/1/2014I had been at least 5 times on the past 2 years and this restaurant always is consistent. I highly recommend to all the seafood, sushi bar and fish lovers who are looking for a nice great experience in Alpharetta, GeorgiaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ask for MonroeGorjus1Dined on 7/29/2014This was my birthday gift to dine at Atlantic Seafood Company. My family had expressed in the past how nice it was and they were right on point. I suggest asking for Monroe because he made it an enjoyable experience. He joked with me and my guest and he was timely even when the kitchen was not. He made the total dining experience comfortable and memorable. Great atmosphere, clean, sophisticated and I will back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi & sashimi were excellent.IrishDined on 7/26/2014Miso soup was not hot. Ginger salad had a paucity of dressing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeGreinerVIPDined on 7/24/2014Love the dollar oyster special. Fish was amazing. We will be back!Special Features:
- Shrimp n gritsUgagrad88Dined on 7/19/2014I got the African prawns and grits. It was amazing. The prawns were huge so the dish had real substance. Also, gotta love grits made with creamSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceoldfashioneuropeDined on 7/19/2014This was our second time at this restaurant and as the 1st. one We were very satisfied (I invited my son and his wife) the service, attention and meals were good, so We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Seafood - Bad ServiceAs24Dined on 7/18/2014The main dishes (prawns with shrimp and grits, and green chile grouper) was delicious and well prepared. The appetizers (crab cakes and fritters) came to us cold. When we pulled up to the valet, the first thing the valet employee said to my fiancé was "Just so you know, you pulled in the wrong way.. You are suppose to go that way." It annoyed me... He didn't open my door or welcome us (say good evening or smile) either. Then when we entered the restaurant, the atmosphere was fun! Live music, busy bar! The receptionist said hi and I gave her my name for the reservation. She said one moment and took a phone call that lasted over 15 minutes. We stood there for 15 minutes, along with another couple who was now waiting behind us.Special Features:
- DisappointedVacplannerDined on 7/17/2014We took out-of-town guests here for a special dinner. Had a 7 pm reservation. The restaurant was maybe 1/4 filled when we arrived. The service was S-L-O-W. Slow to the point of feeling awkward with our guests. I must add that I have never had a warm Caesar Salad before - it tasted good and perhaps the dish had just come from the washer but it truly was warmer than room temperature and it should be chilled. The entrees were well prepared - thankfully, because we waited a long time for them. This is a beautiful restaurant but I doubt we will return - too many other great food options nearby.
- DD831DED1947Dined on 7/15/2014Server seemed distracted and very uninterested in serving us. Food was average, one order was under cooked, check was left on table without asking if anyone wanted a desert or after dinner drink.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/12/2014We love seafood and are always looking for a great seafood restaurant. We have not been to Atlantic Seafood for a couple of years because we were disappointed in the price of the food vs the quality. Lobster was overdone and Sea Bass lacked flavor. Not planning to return any time soon.
- Seafood at its bestJoePDined on 7/11/2014Atlantic Seafood continues to be one of the best seafood restaurants in North Fulton. Great variety and always fresh. It can be pricey however if you take advantage of their promotions, it is reasonable. My only complaint is the noise level, especially if you sit in the upper level. It is very difficult to hold a conversation if you sit in the upper level. On the plus side, the food quality and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi not their best featureLuvmySushiVIPDined on 7/3/2014We have eaten at Atlantic Seafood several times and love it, but decided to try the sushi. The sushi was good, but not quite as good as the other meals they offer. The fish was a bit dry and hard as if standing out for a while with no cover. The crab was imitation and tasted low quality. Love the restaurant, but will stick to the seafood meals!