Atlantic Seafood Company
2345 Mansell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Atlantic Seafood Company
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.atlanticseafoodco.com/
- Phone: (770) 640-0488
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm,
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Joseph Rahme
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: 1/2 Price Sushi Specials 4pm to 6pm Daily
Wednesdays: $5.00 Drink Specials and 1/2 Price Sushi All Night
A word from Atlantic Seafood Company
Atlantic Seafood Company has a contemporary atmosphere that showcases modern American seafood and traditional Japanese sushi. All seafood is flown in fresh daily and prepared to your order.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Atlantic Seafood Company reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)fit for foodies (39)good for groups (32)neighborhood gem (25)romantic (21)great for lunch (15)vibrant bar scene (9)notable wine list (8)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)late-night find (3)Show More
- Used to be greatVickiBDined on 11/16/2014We have been to the Atlantic Seafood Company many times and it was outstanding. However, this last visit was truly a disappointment. Not with the staff, they are always great but with the menu changes. There was a lot less to pick from and in addition, their Sushi menu is almost non-existence now. I just can't recommend it anymore.
- YummmPiperDined on 11/13/2014I took my spouse out to Atlantic Seafood to celebrate his 52nd birthday. It was awesome!!! I ordered the Sea Bass. O. M. G!!!!! I thought that I was going to have to go to the kitchen to slap the chef it was sooo good. It melted in my mouth. Its been a long time since I've had great seafood. Woot Woot. Yay Atlantic Seafood. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4th time here, never a let downTerpfanDined on 11/12/2014Visited this restaurant again while in Alpharetta on business. Consistently very good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to have a business lunch.FoodDined on 11/12/2014xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014We went for a special occasion with a party of six. The atmosphere was nice and the service was great. The food was great with generous portions that were just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happyCookieDined on 11/10/2014Our group did not like this Resturant. Ambience was sorely lacking. Food was not good. I ordered the oysters and it was full of cheese. You could not taste the small oysters. My entre's was the African prawns which were way over cooked and rubbery. Others entre's had the same experience. We will not be back. The only good thing was the waitress. She probably doesn't make enough money working in a place like this
- Rude guestsluvoystersDined on 11/8/2014We were seated near a large group of really loud, obnoxious, rude people! They didn't care that they were disturbing everyone else's dinner, and that no one else in the restaurant could hear their own conversations! It made what should have been a pleasant evening with friends rather poor. If we had been alone, we would have left. The food and service were fine, but it was ridiculously loud, and I would have hoped that one of the managers would have said something to this group!
- Exceeded expectationsDinerDined on 11/5/2014We have seen this restaurant often, but not gone there. Actually, we haven't had many friends talk about it either. But we decided to try it since we are fish lovers. The service was the best I have experienced. Our waiter was as good as it gets. The fish is all fresh and the taste was terrific on everything we had. We will definitely go back. Maybe a bit pricey, but we share entrees so it wasn't that bad. Also there are some great sushi options that were lower cost and very good. All in all, we were very happy we went there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First-Timer is impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/2/2014My wife and I decided to try the Atlantic Seafood Company as it was our 7th anniversary and we have never been to this restaurant. What a find! The entree menu is impressive and so is the sushi menu. The seafood is fresh and flavorful and the service is friendly and attentive. Granted the prices are a little high but the food and service more than make up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply mahvolous, dalink!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014fresh all the way around, no rush, seafaring architecture; excellent server in la shawn and she was well informed with the menu; different cocktails, rather unique; we shall return with la shawn in the house.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerNeighborVIPDined on 10/25/2014Appetizers are outstanding and many to choose. My favorites are the grilled oysters, buffalo shrimp and the sushi. They are accomodating with making changes to the menu, I like to have blackened fish with gritsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place off the main pathexcellentVIPDined on 10/24/2014Always a great place to have dinner, seafood and sushi. Service was great but they definitely need to rethink the key lime pie!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for fresh seafood!CaptSaysinDined on 10/23/2014My first time at ASC I had what was described as the ASC signature dish - the Honey-Soy Glazed Chilean Sea Bass. Wonderful dish - the flavors were outstanding and the fish was absolutely fresh. I was there on Thursday night so oysters on the half shell were on special for $1 each. The Chesapeake oysters were fresh and delicious. I mentioned it was my birthday so they offered me a free dessert which came out with a candle on it! Thank goodness they didn't sing Happy Birthday! The service was impeccable and lots of great suggestions and info from the server for first-time customers. Loved the whole experience.Special Features:
- Some good, mostly badChefLarsDined on 10/4/2014Our first meal here was mostly a disaster. The interior is dark and dull. Not inviting. The smell was fishy, ok. The bread was hot but had been microwaved and tough. My fried seafood platter as 50/50. The shrimp and oysters were overcooked while the cod fish and scallops were slightly under cooked and perfect for my tastes. Our waiter had too many tables to care for and service was rushed. He apologized often. My wife's shrimp and grits were overcooked as well and were flavorless. We were unimpressed and probably will not return, especially since Pappadeaux is so closeby. Chef Lars rated 2 Stars, ** and $$$
- 50-50rugguy99Dined on 10/3/2014Always like them for fresh sushi. But the lobster special was overcooked, tasteless and rubbery. Won't hold one bad dish against them though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Normally a good meal, but...MichaelDined on 9/26/2014We have had many a dinner date at Atlantic seafood, and normally we have a great night. However tonight the crab legs were still frozen in the center and the smaller pieces were dried out and shriveled. The special was ok, but nothing that special. Add to that sitting with empty wine glasses detracted from the entire experience.
- GreatgreatDined on 9/20/2014This is my 4th time at that restaurant and as usual I was not disappointedSpecial Features:
- Reservation BlunderEriksbdayDined on 9/20/2014Our original reservation was set for 6pm because your site said that there were no other available reservations for a later arrival time. Then when we got there we were told that our reservations were changed to the later time I had asked for but was not notified in advance as I asked. This is the one set back that you need to work on. if you change something then you need to notify the party too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrenDined on 9/18/2014Food was wonderful. Service excellent. Ate outside with infant. It was a perfect place to enjoy our birthday celebration. Free dessert for birthdaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentKulinaryKidVIPDined on 9/17/2014Went for a Sushi business lunch. Excelent all around experience.Special Features:
- Wanted "Special" Got "OK"bluegemsDined on 9/9/2014Friendly atmosphere. Like the sushi bar upfront. Nice lemon drop martini, well done. Service was OK. Waited for someone to "show up" occasionally. Order drinks Before you really need them, because you may wait awhile. Had table for 3. Brought out two meals & was told they would go back & get mine. Atleast 5 minutes later, it came out. The appetizer was great, even though they brought me something other than I what ordered & offered a $4 discount if I went ahead and ate it. I took it because I actually considered ordering that appetizer. But, really, wanting me to eat something I didn't order & offering to take a little off if I ate it. Wow! Food was SoSo. Had been a regular, not sure if I'm going back. $200 bill for "OK".Special Features:
- Redneck DinnerLuLuVIPDined on 9/7/2014I was disappointed that the restaurant allowed a man wearing a "wife beater" t-shirt in the restaurant. Unreal. Dinner was good but nothing special. Mediocre wine list. Not sure if Atlantic Seafood is a chain restaurant but it sure felt like it inside. Doubt I will return.
- Should have gone elsewhereOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/6/2014I've been here dozens of times and each time it's been average but this time the service was slow and the food cold and just wasn't good. For the price you expect five stars from food-service. The gumbo lacked seafood-my snapper was small,and chewy not snapper texture. We were very disappointed and will not be going back for a very long time.
- ExcellentchrisDined on 8/30/2014Our entree was superb. We ordered the seafood broil.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovegoodfoodVIPDined on 8/30/2014It was a very pleasurable experience and we are all ready to go back soon. Our server, Mary Beth, was amazingly accommodating, knowledgeable, pleasant, and efficient. We would definitely recommend this restaurant very highlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014Blue crab claws, stuffed oysters with bacon and parmigiana, Chilean Sea Bass....What could be better?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice eveningBillVIPDined on 8/27/2014The service and food were top notch. However, when I put a note in my Open Table reservation for a "quiet booth" I am sure no one read it. I had to ask the hostess to move us to a different table when she put us in the middle of the dining area. You could use some help for the valet parking. That young man was doing a super job but could use another person to prevent customers from waiting to turn in or retrieve their cars. I loved the food and I'll be back again.Special Features:
- dawnVIPDined on 8/24/2014We hadn't been there in years. Even though they were out of a couple of items, we all found something wonderful for our entrees. I had the grouper with brown butter sauce with capers over spinach and asparagus on the side. Extremely tasty. We hit the jackpot with 1/2 price bottles of wine too. Service was extremely good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good service and great foodfish4usDined on 8/23/2014We have dined at Atlantic Seafood many, many times. We have never been disappointed. Fresh fish, varied menu and good service every time.Special Features:
- Wonderful Special Birthday SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We were here to celebrate my mother's 70th Birthday. We wanted someplace special and this place delivered. Outstanding service, top-notch food and upscale environment.Special Features:
- Good food...too loud!NoSparksDined on 8/22/2014Overall good food and attentive service. The live music act that was performing in the bar area was very loud, and not very good. Also surprised to see so many young children for an 8 pm reservation time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood HeavenOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/19/2014I totally enjoyed my dinner and service. There was one disconcerting event that took place. I was in direct view of one of the chiefs picking his nose!! Fortunately, my food had been delivered to our table, prior to this happening. Secondly, the music was VERY loud for the first 45 minutes.Special Features:
- LacklusterEmmaskyeVIPDined on 8/18/2014It has the potential to be something great, especially in an area where the choices for good seafood are so limited. The sushi was fair but service was lazy and inattentive. Maybe I'll try it again opting for other seafood dishes next time.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Great find for close to home. Food and service was great. I was recommended by a friend and was not disappointed. The gumbo, shrimp and grits are delicious. My husband loves crab and on Fridays they have 1 lb of crabs for 10 dollars.my daughter loves sushi and ordered the sushi boat for 1...she was in heaven. The service was great .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but priceytryeDined on 8/16/2014The food was really good, but for the price you really can get just as good food at other places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite NiceAlanBDined on 8/10/2014The atmosphere is nice although the women's restroom is in an odd place, scrunched behind the sushi bar. The fresh seafood is displayed in glass cases lining the route to the dining room as are a couple large lobster tanks. The food was great. I had the Honey Soy Sea bass and my girlfriend had the seafood linguini. The sea bass was a nice sized portion, cooked perfectly and the honey soy seasoning accented the delicate flavor of the sea bass without overwhelming it. The linguini was chock full of muscles, shrimp, scallops and calamari. I was amazed by the amount of seafood in this dish especially given the price. There also was a nice selection of wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat customerCallme4dinnerDined on 8/5/2014I have dined at Atlantic Seafood several times. Always Great!Special Features:
- Excellent SeafoodCWM2003Dined on 8/5/2014Excellent seafood, much diversity on the menu, and a superb choice prior to shows at the nearby Verizon AmphitheaterSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/5/2014The lobster roll was overpriced and it took three tries for the server to give us the correct bill. Not impressed.
- Great sushi, excellent serviceJNOWDined on 8/4/2014We celebrated my friend's birthday wish sushi and wine at Atlantic Seafood. Our server, Mary, was so attentive and friendly. No matter how good the food (and it was indeed good - very fresh sushi, great prices for boats), the overall experience comes down to service and ours was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.