Atlantic Ocean Grille
401 Meade Ave
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Atlantic Ocean Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cocoabeachpier.com/food_spirits.html
- Phone: 3217837549x
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Amanda Davenport
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Atlantic Ocean Grille offers a private dining room
that will accommodate up to 50 guests. Our main dinning room seats up to 200 guests and is available for banquets and private events. Enjoy our full panoramic floor to ceiling view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Private Party Facilities: The Atlantic Ocean Grille offers a private dining room
that will accommodate up to 50 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Lucy Paulson 3212084487x
A word from Atlantic Ocean Grille
Ocean dining 500 feet over the Atlantic at affordable prices. Enjoy fresh seafood or succulent steaks cooked to your direction at the restaurant named “Best Restaurant With A View” by Florida Today Newspaper readers for seven consecutive years.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Atlantic Ocean Grille - Best Restaurants in Cocoa Beach ›
Atlantic Ocean Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (25)special occasion (13)romantic (12)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (7)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (4)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (2)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- great experienceScottDanceDined on 8/17/2014Our waiters name was brandon. He was top notch and took very good care of us. The view was beautiful and food was delicious. Will be returningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- McCormick weddingSteph816Dined on 8/16/2014We met at the Atlantic Grille four years ago on August 16th, 2011. After a four year romance, we returned to marry on the beach At the pier. We were joined by family and friends. After the ceremony, we returned to complete our special nite For dinner four years to the day we met at the Atlantic Grille on August 16, 2014. This restaurant brought us together And will also hold a special place in our heart.Special Features:
- Great Food, Outstanding ViewKen8Dined on 8/16/2014The food offered was of a good variety, leaning most obviously to seafood. Had the Grouper Special and got the largest piece of fish I've seen in years. The price was fair, but not cheap. Entrees were $27.99 with Grouper, Shrimp pasta, green beans and a salad. A good price. The view of the beach was great @ 6:30. Dinner & a show. Our server was Craig V. Very attentive & knew his stuff. Try it, you'll like it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dernier soupertravelerDined on 8/15/2014Great for kids. Food is good and not too pricey! Great view of the ocean. Portions for (young) kids are big. Should have shared one portion between my two kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServicedbydDined on 8/15/2014Food was good and plentiful. Service was great. We arrived when it first opened and watched the storm over the ocean through the big windows. Great views. Restaurant did get louder as more diners arrived to the point it was tough to carry on a conversation. But all in all it was a great first impression. We'll be back to try the Sunday Brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood not ImpressiveCocoa2014Dined on 8/12/2014I ordered Dick's crab cakes off the Early Bird menu. Because it was a special, I was not expecting the highest quality. If these were fresh crab cakes, however, then Moby Dick is a minnow. They tasted exactly like the frozen crab cakes I bake out of the freezer case in Ohio. The breading was unseasoned and the filling was mushy and flavorless. There was absolutely nothing in the filling that would resemble crab meat. My husband ordered the seafood platter that had the same favorless coating and the seafood tasted like frozen product. The couple dining with us ordered strip steaks and had far better meals than we did. Important tip - make reservations for high tide. Our view was of a wide stretch of sand- no ocean.Special Features:
- Great for Our Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/11/2014Our group of four came to the Atlantic Ocean Grille for a birthday dinner. We received a wonderful welcome and great service. The staff was very personable and attentive. The view was great: we could see the beach northward, the Ocean and part of the Cocoa Beach Pier. Everyone in our party was pleased with the food and we will definitely come back.Special Features:
- Our Dining ExperiencespecialnightDined on 8/10/2014I made my reservation on line and it was easy to navigate the website. We requested and got a table with an amazing view of the ocean. Our meal was delicious beginning with brie topped with toasted pecans, an entree of broiled seafood, and key lime pie for dessert. The management was friendly and accommodating as we were celebrating our anniversary. Our waitress was very pleasant and provided excellent service. I will definitely go there again and would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTING FOOD AND BAD DRINKS!the1donnaDined on 8/7/2014The reviews about the food quality and atmosphere of this restaurant were not what we experienced. From the photos the management provided on TripAdvisor, the place looked wonderful. In reality, it's a bit junky. It's just a place where you can wear your beach clothing. Nothing special or memorable. Unless having to send TWO drinks back and having to mix my own is memorable. I observed people at the next table not finishing to barely touching their drinks as well. They were horrible. My salmon was overcooked, the vegetables were under-cooked and the potato was dry. My kids were okay with their food as they don't know better. The waitress was okay. All in all, I wish we'd gone somewhere else and I wouldn't eat there again. Overpriced also.Special Features:
- Great dinner...SmittyDined on 8/3/2014When we have out of town company we take them to Atlantic Grill. The food has always been good. However, this time it was even better. I would recommend Atlantic Grill to locals and tourists! Where else can you dine over the ocean???Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What was missing...BrunchBudDined on 8/3/2014Cannot help but compare this brunch to the old one...and what was missing. Fresh made to order eggs. Putting to egg benedicts in a serving pan tended to solidify the yoke. My wife missed her favorite... peel and eat shrimp. I missed to soup. On the plus side the salmon was very good as was the roast beef... putting that in au jus kept it nice and moist. The desert table was sad... no key lime pie... the Florida state pie.Special Features:
- the food was as good as the viewDrSheldonCooperDined on 8/2/2014Everything was terrific about our evening here, the view from our window seat, the food, our waitress Kendal did a great job. Our orders all came out as ordered, Kendal came to check on us several times and had made suggestions on appetizers And our entrees that were spot on. Next time we are in Cocoa Beach we will be sure to stop in again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a lot if work to doJobiejocrawford47Dined on 8/1/2014Sadly still a lot of work to do inside the restaurant, I was there for a birthday treat, my food was mediocre, my guests were happy enough. I was disappointed with my table although it had an ocean view the windows were condensated, the carpet needed a good clean. It all felt a bit tired, I have been visiting the area for over 20 years and have had numerous meals in the different restaurants at the pier. I do hope the new owners continue with the good work they have started doing. I am back for a visit for thanksgiving and will check out the trip advisor reviews prior to my booking and would like to see a great improvement. Good luck to the new owners.
- Cupcake76Dined on 7/31/2014We got seated immediately but waited 15 min til someone took our drink order then the waitress stated she dnt know who our server was but would take us?!? She seemed very disoriented and very slow/forgetful/clumsySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014I ate here with my parents for a special celebration. We waited patiently for 20 minutes before finally served a drink, and almost 2 hours for food on a night that was not busy at all!
- Disappointed in foodMimi8Dined on 7/19/2014Having eaten here many times over the years, we were not so happy with some of the meals; mussels were too dry, (need broth or sauce), escargot appetizer also dry, tuna was not served with any pickled ginger, none available. The stuffed flounder needs some sauce. Salads very ordinary. The great view makes it almost worthwhile, but we won't be back any time soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014We had the pleasure of celebrating our anniversary here and could not have asked for a better experience. From start to finish it was the best. All of the staff were quite charming, pleasant and very attentive to each guest. Our server, Tim Allen (yes that's his real name) was the finest we have had the pleasure of dealing with. His impeccable service, gracious charm, and attentiveness is incredible. This we credit to Tim and his wonderful customer service. As for the meal itself, everything was well prepared, beautifully presented and the flavor was impressive. All in all, we will be sure to rave about our experience to everyone that will listen and definitely make it a place to return to as often as we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value Excellent FoodiluvccbDined on 7/16/2014We were very pleased with our experience. From the moment we entered the door, we were made to feel welcome and important. The food is excellent. The portions are perfect. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing viewWhitneyDined on 7/12/2014The view was amazing and had very good service. The stuffed flounder was delicious but the fries flounder not so much; very dry and rubbery in some places; the fries and mashed potatoes were amazing. Would definitely go back but stay away from fried fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014The Atlantic Ocean Grill had great food, amazing views and wonderful staff. We went with a group of eight, and the waiter was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and managed several curious kids with ease. The range of food choices and the presentation/taste were excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dlhrlhDined on 7/3/2014Food was awful, had better seafood at red lobster and that's pretty bad.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Atlantic Ocean Grille reviews archive.