Atlantic Grille at the Club at Hammock Beach
105 16th Road
Palm Coast, FL 32137Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Atlantic Grille at the Club at Hammock Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.hammockbeach.com/atlantic-grille-restaurant.aspx
- Phone: 386-447-4610
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 7:00am - 11:00am; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Christopher Jacob
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Atlantic Grille features a semi-private room for that perfect special occasion for up to 24 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Jackie Hyatt 3862466595
A word from Atlantic Grille at the Club at Hammock Beach
Just a stone’s throw from the ocean’s edge, the Atlantic Grille features contemporary world cuisine with an emphasis on fresh seafood. The room, which seats 66 in the dining room and 25 on the open air terrace, has a modern, monochromatic design in a lively south Florida style. This unique ocean front restaurant is the only establishment on property that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bar/lounge is open every day and serves lighter fare all day.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Atlantic Grille at the Club at Hammock Beach - Best Restaurants in Palm Coast ›
Atlantic Grille at the Club at Hammock Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (24)great for outdoor dining (15)special occasion (13)romantic (12)fit for foodies (7)great for brunch (6)good for groups (6)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (4)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014Food not as good as in the past. Assistant manager got huffy when I pointed out that the table she gave us was wet with puddles of liquid. The waiter was more pleasant. My food was not hot. Pleasant outdoor dining.Special Features:
- Always excellentRussell32Dined on 8/25/2014This was our third visit to Atlantic Grille. The first time was for my mother-in-law's 80th birthday, the second for Valentine's day, and the most recent for our anniversary. Each time the service, food, and ambience have been excellent. This is not the place to go if you're pinching pennies, but a great place to treat yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Poor food quality for the price, great atmosphere though.Special Features:
- Atlantic GrilleFloridaBoyDined on 8/3/2014Stayed at the resort and had Breakfast and Dinner. The breakfast buffet was typical for a hotel. Eggs with fillers, etc. They did have a great Omelet bar. Overall the meal was overpriced. Great view, and would suggest if you need to get in and out for a round of golf or want to stay at the resort. The service was excellent. At dinner, the ambience was very nice with great views of the ocean again. The meal was very overpriced. We had overcooked grouper, under cooked carrots on a nice bed of mashed plantains. The plantains were very unusual and the only unique part of the dish. For the price it was not worth it. Delphino's onsite was much better and a better value.Special Features:
- AnnBDined on 7/20/2014Can't beat the view! A gem that most folks don't know about. Staff is very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh seafood with stunning viewsBrianMDined on 7/14/2014If you are at the Atlantic Grille, and you like calamari, you have to try theirs. It's like none you've ever had before, and it's delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice viewsTommyDined on 7/9/2014She crab soup was excellent. Also had the pasta with seafood, it was good as well. Great wedge salad too!Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014We were very disappointed with our experience at Atlantic Grille. It is a high end restaurant that has a beautiful view of the Ocean but that is where it stops. Unbelievably noisy. Must be the poor acoustics. The service was poor. Forgot the rolls and had to ask. Never gave us the specials. Noticed because we heard waiter next to us giving them. The food was just ok. Won't be going back. Very overpriced for the experience.Special Features:
- Terrific view and great fooddiggsDined on 6/9/2014The ambiance was very good and the view of the ocean was gorgeous. The food was excellent with interesting and delicious choices. Very elegant and gourmet.Special Features:
- Incredible ocean viewsBoone45Dined on 6/9/2014The incredible ocean views mirror the wonderful food and gratious staff. One of the best mahi dishes I have ever had. I love the fact I take take my entire family and there is something for eveyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014reserved for our anniversary. great food. However they were out of chicken for any of the chicken dishes. little loud..... had a drink on the wrap around deck after dinner. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 172 reviews are from the Atlantic Grille at the Club at Hammock Beach reviews archive.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/29/2014Just expected a different setting. It was our 25th anniversary. It was bright and loud.Special Features:
- consistantly delivers in all aspectbobcg41Dined on 4/29/2014You can count upon good food, and service every timeSpecial Features:
- Delicious, relaxing and comfortableWilsonDined on 4/26/2014We had a lovely meal, our waiter, Clayton, was terrific! Just the right amount of attention to our needs and at the end of our meal we had a delightful and very informative conversation on things to do during our first visit to the area! He is a great ambassador for your resort and the area in general! Thank you!Special Features:
- Atlantic Grill Always Good!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/23/2014I have eaten here about 5 times and it is never disappointing. The menu items are out of the ordinary and always tasty. When I go to Hammock Beach, this is my favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Not as good as usualCountingStarsDined on 4/10/2014We have dined at the Atlantic Grille during the spring and summer when we vacation at Hammock Beach Resort. We normally eat their about 3 or 4 times a year. It is normally very good. However, the staff was not as friendly as they normally are to their guests. And, the food was just average. This restaurant is way too expensive to receive a less than warm reception and average food. We will definitely look for a new restaurant to try on our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Golf course, overlooking the oceanSunsetVIPDined on 4/6/2014Part of the golf club at the resort. Excellent service, selection ,quality, and yes you do pay for it, not as much as you would think. Worth the visit and OK to bring the family or a date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great viewAnnBDined on 3/23/2014Great food and great view but the facility is a bit tired. It needs a spruce up. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.Special Features:
- Beat meal in monthsCorkyDined on 3/21/2014All four diners had a terrific meal….fantastic short ribs, grouper and pasta dishes. The chocolate desert was excellent.Special Features:
- Great Experience!!!!shamvvsDined on 3/1/2014We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at this restaurant. From the time we arrived the hostess was funny, lively and made us feel welcome. The food was superb, the menu did not have what I felt like eating and the wonderful waitress asked the chef to cook what I wanted and it was great! The food was phenomenal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great views and great foodAnnBDined on 2/27/2014When I get there I never want to leave the views of the Ocean and golf course are so spectacular. Great food and good service make a meal here a real treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two very pleasant mealsJSF22VIPDined on 2/23/2014We had both breakfast and dinner at Atlantic Grille while staying at the Hammock Beach Resort. The resort itself is quite far past its prime and we wouldn't advise staying there, but Atlantic Grille was really a notable bright spot. Everyone in our party really liked everything they ate; the portions were large but not overbearing; the service at both meals was excellent; the room is very pretty and soothing; and of course there is nothing like looking out at the ocean. If we return to the Palm Coast area we surely will eat at Atlantic Grille -- we just will stay elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic foodRussell32Dined on 2/13/2014All of the food tasted amazingly good. The setting and ambience are very nice. Server could have been more engaging, but that's a matter of preference. A wonderful special occasion experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early Valentine's DinnerfoodiesDined on 2/8/2014We enjoyed the bacon wrapped scallops. I loved the mahi mahi both for taste and presentation. My husband liked his grouper but thought it was a little dry. The chocolate crème brulee was a very good light ending to our meal. The staff was delightful. We will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautifil SpotletseatVIPDined on 2/8/2014We had lunch at the Atlantic Grill at the Hammock Beach Resort. The view, along, is worth the visit. You can see both the ocean and the golf course from this room. The entire staff is helpful and friendly. We had lunch there and are looking forward to having dinner in the future. The food was very good and in plentiful quantity. I had their hamburger which was done to perfection. My wife had their salad topped by shrimp which was excellent and plentiful. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants good food, good ambiance and a stunning viewSpecial Features:
- New Year's EveBeachdinerDined on 12/31/2013Excellent meal as always, and wonderful service! A bit loud, but typical of one room restaurants. Had tried to add to reservation the day before, and was told nothing available unless we wanted to change from 8:30 to 6:00 pm. The restaurant was not full and shortly after arriving, there were many empty tables. There would have been no reason we shouldn't have been able to add two more people. This was somewhat disappointing as we have dined there many times.Special Features:
- Palm coast gemJeffcDined on 12/27/2013Never had a less than great meal here but the Grouper is the best I've ever had, and the short ribs are phenomenal .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Special OccasionsCatheDined on 12/20/2013Beautiful view of the ocean; great food & presentation; excellent service. The "She Crab" soup was excellent and so was the Grouper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and view...EdReviewDined on 10/24/2013The restaurant is absolutely fabulous. Great ambiance and food.Special Features:
- Great dinner and service -DavidVIPDined on 10/19/2013Great dinner and service - best restaurant in the Palm Coast area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatl food and locationMistyDined on 10/17/2013Go before it gets dark and enjoy the ocean view before having a great meal. Had black grouper, delicious. Staff was cordial and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hello The chef was great.ChampDined on 9/27/2013Hello The chef was great. He help us find order a allergy friendly meal for my sonSpecial Features:
- Excellent!RunnerVIPDined on 9/14/2013Food and service were exceptional with a great ocean view. The maitre d' made constant rounds to ensure that everything was perfect at our table. His intervention was never needed since all of the servers were very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Price for the ViewCameraGirlDined on 9/12/2013Nice for a special occasion, not much for ambiance- no music, lighting, etc., but did have a great view. The noise from the bar was a bit distracting. Food was really good, but I guess I expected to be wowed for that price. Our server didn't have much personality....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sevice and food great ...OpenTableUserDined on 9/2/2013The service was excellent as was the food. This was not our first time there nor will it be our last. The ambiance was so-so this time around. Lights too bright and noise levels too high. While the lighting can be adjusted, the acoustics cannot, so noise levels will depend on the clientele. We were there on a noisy night. And actually that was due to a table of four adults. When they departed the noise level was better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatConneryDined on 8/30/2013Wonderful. Great presentation. Great service. Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Food in the AreaJanKDined on 8/30/2013It has, by far, the best food in the area. It's difficult to find a good restaurant in a beach community but Atlantic Grill fits the bill. The views are really wonderful and when possible eating on the outdoor deck is well worth the admission. Though not an extensive menu it's main draw being fish - did have a chicken, pork and beef dish to offer. The kitchen was very accommodating when asked to prepare the chicken dish without spinach but the meal came not as detailed on the menu. I was unable to decipher exactly what the items were and I would have enjoyed the original items as described on the menu better. The wine list was very nice but we decided to have wine by the glass and they offered a good selection to choose from.Special Features:
- Had a Good Time....Sam8Dined on 8/27/2013I took my husband for his birthday, with our 8 year old daughter...Food was nice, my daughter really love her dessert. I wish they had some dessert for diabetes (sugar free). We will be back Thanksgiving with his parents, who are both diabetes I hope they have a new dessert menu that diabetes can enjoy, the dessert menu was not appealing.... Service was Good.....I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellent, andSteebieVIPDined on 8/13/2013The food was excellent, and served hot. The fish was fresh and quite tasty. Service was friendly and prompt. A great place to enjoy watching the ocean waves and sampling the fresh catch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were on holiday from the6britsabroadDined on 8/11/2013We were on holiday from the UK,myself,my wife,my daughter,her partner and two grandchildren,and for our last night in Palm Coast we decided for the special occasion to dine at the Atlantic Grille,we have dined there before,breakfast,lunch adn dinner and always had a memorable meal,and this occasion was no different,excellent service,meal and setting. We will be back next year when we again visit Palm Coast for our holiday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.