Atlantic City Country Club - Taproom Bar & Grille
One Leo Fraser Dr
Northfield, NJ 08225Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Atlantic City Country Club - Taproom Bar & Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.accountryclub.com/
- Phone: 609-236-4400x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily from 4pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Edward Daggers C.E.C
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Atlantic City Country Club - Taproom Bar & Grille
Executive Chef Edward Daggers, Graduate of CIA, brings his culinary talents that can be tasted in every meal. We buy USDA choice meats, use fresh seafood for our daily specials, and are home to the WORLD FAMOUS ACCC Crab Cakes.Our Bloody Mary and Homemade Soups are everyone’s favorites. We give you quality food at affordable pricing and service with a smile. Golf Digest Rates our bar among the top 50 in the country.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Atlantic City Country Club - Taproom Bar & Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (17)great for brunch (11)special occasion (11)good for groups (10)great for lunch (10)neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (8)romantic (6)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (2)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Will go againAlwayseatingoutDined on 8/16/2014Excellent waitress; food tasty but lighter fish options would be welcome. It was a perfect place for friends to spend a Ssturday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who Knew???LovesagreatvalueDined on 8/16/2014I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the AC Country Club is open to the public. We started visiting for their awesome Happy Hour that has $5 apps of extraordinary quantity & quality. Included in their Happy Hour menu are Chicken Marsala, Seared Tuna, Sliders, Mussels and so much more. We recently went on a Saturday night for a full course dinner. We started with a seafood appetizer that hard many unique combinations and flavors. I had the Prime Rib and for a gal that has had many a prime rib dinner in her day, this was by far the best. My husband had the Fettucini Carbonara and the recipe was unique and delicious. Exceptional food, reasonable prices, and generous portion sizes were unexpected and will keep this couple coming back.Special Features:
- Always excellentDonDDined on 8/15/2014We eat here a lot and it is always excellent. Chef Ed does a great job visiting with the customers to make sure everyone enjoys their meal. I eat his special dinners each time I go because they are varied and delicious. This is an historic golf club that everyone can go to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinnerfoodlover1953Dined on 8/9/2014Our food was impressive, My husband got veal and said it was the best he had in a long time.The food came out looking as good as it tasted. Our appetizer was crab and very good. The food was done in a timely manner without compromising the taste. Service was also excellent and the view of the grounds and AC was beautiful !! We will return again soon !Special Features:
- Never AgainstevieDined on 8/9/2014First they could not find reservation--requested table at window--didn't get it! Had to return dinner because the fish was not cooked. The wait staff got several orders wrong and we had to wait so long for our drinks and dinner. We will not go there again and will NOT recommend it.
- ez2plezVIPDined on 8/2/2014from beginning to end, our experience left much to be desired...poorly behaved and loud children...food very mediocore ....one dish was taken off the check. this was a big disappointment...we hoped with new ownership things would improve...it did not.
- Chairs are BACK !!!namelessVIPDined on 7/24/2014The old chairs that were extremely comfortable are back in the Tap Room!! It makes the room feel like the old days. The food has improved and the prices have come down! We can't wait to return.Special Features:
- Country ClubOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014It is hard to find a decent place down the shore at the last minute on a Saturday night for 9 people! The Atlantic City Country Club came through. Nice bar, good food, decent service. Everyone was pleased. This is a hidden gem in the AC / Margate / Longport area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a disappointmentLocalsDined on 7/17/2014Could have gotten better service and food at any local diner for half the price. Servers didn't know what Marsala or piccata meant. Food was cold, inedible and or scorched.
- Elegant and reasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/12/2014Wow. My wife and myself had dinner at the country club and were surprised how reasonable dinner at such a class spot could be. My wife had filet mignon and I had chicken Parmesan. The filet was 25.00 dollars and the chicken 16.95. The entrees were large and well prepared. Excellent service, table clothes, a beautiful view over the meadows and fine food at reasonable prices. We are going to make this a regular spot for dinner each week . I forgot to mention wine at 15 and 20 dollars a bottle. This should be everyone' s favorite restaurant soon enough.Special Features:
- ACCC lunchgolfhistorianDined on 7/6/2014I went online to check out the hours for dining. I made online reservations for brunch, only to find when we arrived that there is no brunch in July or August. We stayed for lunch anyway, and it was very good. We had the omelette, which seemed like breakfast. The view is wonderful and the pictures in the dining area were fascinating. We walked a little on the way out and checked out some of the other historical pieces on the walls. I'd recommend this restaurant for anyone and particularly for golfers.Special Features:
- Ceasars Entertainment was a PlusbrunchladyDined on 6/15/2014Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with the brunch on Father's Day. I went last year when Ceasars owned it and the brunch was big and great.
- Sunday Brunch is the Best!BarbaraDined on 6/15/2014We tried the Sunday Brunch on Father's Day and were delighted with our visit. The room was just beautiful, crisp table linens with a sparking view of AC skyline and the pristine golf course. The food was very good and the selection superb. We all were able to find something we liked and we had a few picky teenagers in our group and a few seniors. We have recommended the restaurant to our friend and we will definitely eat here again. Next time we want to try Happy Hour!Special Features:
- Great new menu & LOWER pricesnamelessVIPDined on 6/2/2014Somebody has wised up and fixed some of the problems at ACCC. The food is MUCH better and the prices are reasonable. If you have not been in awhile GO !!! They do need figure a way to quite the air conditioner in the window area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Atlantic City Country Club - Taproom Bar & Grille reviews archive.