Atlanta Fish Market
265 Pharr Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Atlanta Fish Market
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/atlanta-fish-market
- Phone: (404) 262-3165
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm; Labor Day Hours: Lunch: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm; Dinner: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Robert Holley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Atlanta Fish Market
From the gracious service to the Southeast’s widest selection of fresh seafood, Atlanta Fish Market’s comfortable, neighborhood atmosphere is a relaxing retreat from the hustle and bustle of Buckhead. With more than 100 fresh varieties from the deep flown in fresh, Atlanta Fish Market has something for everyone. The thirty-foot copper fish sculpture in front and the train station-styled building welcomes guests with its wide veranda and rocking chairs. With five television sets, the adjoining Geechee Crab lounge is a comfortable place to watch a game, catch up on the latest news or simply relax with a cocktail before dinner. Enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of the Atlanta Fish Market. Lunch Monday – Saturday, Dinner seven days a week.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Atlanta Fish Market - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Atlanta Fish Market reviews from OpenTable diners
598 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (313)fit for foodies (274)good for groups (245)neighborhood gem (149)great for lunch (112)hot spot (98)romantic (89)kid-friendly (70)notable wine list (56)vibrant bar scene (46)great for brunch (29)late-night find (26)scenic view (12)great for outdoor dining (10)Show More
- AmazingBGIBSON40Dined on 11/17/2014U went here to celebrate a special occasion and they made us feel very at home. The food was great. The waiter was very patient with us. Overall great visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was underseasoned, lobster roll was toughShaniSVIPDined on 11/16/2014Won't be back. Food wasn't good. Lobster was over cooked for the lobster roll. The other two dishes were served extra hot and we couldn't eat them for at least 15 mins once they arrived at the table. Bread was hard and too much to eat. Not a good experience and we won't be back unless changes are made. Seems this place has gone down.Special Features:
- fish marketOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2014We come to AFM usually to celebrate a birthday with friends. The food was great add usual (cedar planked salmon). Service was good. The waiter who brought the food to the table seemed a little disturbed when one of the orders was incorrect side dish. OTHERWISE, a favorite of the whole family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- glad we tried againSNickDined on 11/15/2014I always loved this restaurant. Good fresh fish in the Atlanta area is rare. I am from the Northern Coast and never realized how lucky we were to have fresh fish so readily available. We discovered AFM about 3 years ago and started visiting regularly. One visit with very poor service scared us off for a while. We decided to visit again after several months away. So glad we did!! Once again excellent service, excellent meal!! Suggestions-the Ice Tower , NE steamed clams, Rainbow Roll, Oysters, Crab cakes. The list is endless......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday experience!BufordDined on 11/15/2014Visited 11/15 for my wife's birthday. We were seated promptly and our server was very professional and friendly. Cocktails and appetizers were served quickly but not rushed. As we were enjoying our starters, we noticed the restaurant was filling up quickly, and I believe that is why there was a slowdown in our service. When our meals were served we requested extra condiments that did not arrive until we alerted another server. After dinner, our coffee service was also slow to arrive. However, the food was fantastic. I had the Chilean Sea Bass, and my wife had lobster, and both were done to perfection. Overall, we were very satisfied, but I would like to see a little more attention to service during the busiest times on weekends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Very GoodAlanVIPDined on 11/14/2014Reasonable prices, generous portions, fresh seafood, and good service are the hallmark of this Buckhead restaurant. What more can you ask for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always wonderfulBarbVIPDined on 11/14/2014This place never ceases to amaze me. The food and service are always excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding meal!!ZimrobDined on 11/11/2014We had 3 outstanding meals and would highly recommend this restaurant to any fish lover!. Meals were served hot and were tasty, fresh and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atlanta Fish MarketCoolBreezeDined on 11/9/2014My first time dining at the Atlanta Fish Market was enjoyable. The server was very attentive, the food was prepared as ordered and tasty. On an early Sunday afternoon, it was also not crowded so we took our time eating and talking and never felt rushed. I would visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality food served professionallyplantdrDined on 11/9/2014We ate at lunch and were served impeccably- all dishes were first rate quality with an eye to detail. AFM consistently provides quality food in a relaxed yet professional atmosphere. If you want really good service and some flavorful seafood you can't go wrong here.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014The food and service was excellent. A wonderful place for a special night out to celebrate our anniversary.Special Features:
- Gumbo isn't...NeutronbeamDined on 11/8/2014Gumbo doesn't have octopus tentacles or fish in it...it was okay but it's not gumbo; it was more pure seafood stew. Would have preferred andouille sausage and/or crawfish.Special Features:
- Amazing Restaurant in AtlantaTrmedoraDined on 11/7/2014Amazing experience with an amazing chef. I took a non seafood person and they loved every single dish served. This is the best restaurant in all of Atlants. A must go to place on all foodies list. My family had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atlanta fish MarketFoodie2Dined on 11/7/2014We went for a special occasion for the first time. The service was excellent. Our waitress thoroughly answered our questions about the menu and paid close attention to my food allergy. The meal was just delicious, with so many options to choose from. We will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic, again!AllyVIPDined on 11/7/2014AFM never disappoints. We always get the cedar plank salmon, whipped sweet potato, and corn chowder! The food is absolutely worth every penny!Special Features:
- Excellent SeafoodDrumdoctorDined on 11/7/2014Incredible food ... My wife and I had the broiled seafood platter, and lobster sushi appetizer ... Top notch sushi !! Pear martini was great , wait staff is excellent ! Can't wait to return .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUSHarryDined on 11/6/2014We loved it, the food is just FABULOUS! I don't know when I have enjoyed a meal so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoy this location when in townGoodplaceDined on 11/5/2014This is a very nice spot with great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner!JohnsonDined on 11/4/2014This was our third time visiting the restaurant and we were delighted to get our favorite appetizer, calamari. The combination of the sweet & spicy flavor is one of our favorites.Special Features:
- Food was greatAaacserviceDined on 11/4/2014Had the Lobster Scampi special. It was very good. Early on a Tuesday 6pm had a reservation but didn't need it. 4 people appetizers drinks and dinner came to $220, We come here for special occasions.Special Features:
- Fit for special occasionWoodenStixDined on 11/3/2014Primarily due to combination of price and great ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food excellent, Service slowLikesGoodFoodDined on 11/2/2014My party and I waited 50 minutes on a Sunday afternoon for our entrees without any explanation as to why the kitchen was slow.Special Features:
- No communicationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The server and the kitchen did not communicated ending up having the appetizer and the dinner at the same time.Special Features:
- joelDined on 11/1/2014Waitress very busy with to many other large tables that our party of 3 had a hard time getting the best service and attention. Food was great and hot when delivered as alwaysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeatmark7703Dined on 11/1/2014I am a repeat customer and every time the restaurant out performs the previous time, food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST FISH IN TOWNCharlieDined on 11/1/2014We have visited the Atlanta Fish Market many times over the last 20+ years. Each time we go we ask ourselves why we don't eat there more often. Though it is 20+ miles from our home, the food is consistently perfect, the service is excellent, and the atmosphere is great. The Atlanta Fish Market is easily the best seafood restaurant in the Atlanta metro area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousfortheloveofitVIPDined on 11/1/2014Atlanta Fish Market is a staple in our diet. We love the fresh seafood, you just can't go wrong here if you are a seafood lover.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atlanta Fish MarketHoffdaddy26Dined on 10/30/2014We celebrated our anniversary (#32) at Atlanta Fish Market. Our server was very attentive and patient when we could not decide o the meals to order. He provided answers to our questions about specific items quickly. Food service was quick enough for a busy restaurant on a Thursday night. Everything we had was cooked well and tasted great. The restaurant even provided a surprise dessert for us to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AFMsheleeDined on 10/30/2014Only complaint was cool/drafty next to the front window.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice restaurantMichelleDined on 10/28/2014I love dining at the Atlanta Fish Market. However, it was very noisy in the section that I was in and could not hear my date very well. Overall, the food was delicious and this was his first time visiting the restaurant and really liked it. The only conccern was the white balsamic vinagerette dressing. It was good to me but my date does not eat white salad dressing.Special Features:
- PinchdpenyDined on 10/28/2014Has been my favorite for more than 20 years! Always great fish and seafood.Special Features:
- Excellent Dining in AtlantaBethGDined on 10/27/2014Atlanta Fish Market was superb and the service was beyond my expectations. I would go back there in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- First timeNethappyDined on 10/26/2014I most say being a none seafood person. The pecan crusted fish dinner was very good. I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodis4LoversFoodis4LoversDined on 10/25/2014This restaurant is on my list of top restaurants in Atlanta. I consistently receive good food every time I patronize this establishment. For appetizers I enjoyed the garlic roasted oysters and the ceviche, both were wonderful. For dinner I had the halibut with potato and spinach. The way they prepare the spinach is very nice..they are very tender and buttery. All in all I love this place and will continue to visit when I am in Buckhead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food and good serviceCherRDDined on 10/25/2014My husband and I had a most pleasing dining experience at the Atlanta Fish Market for our 27th anniversary! The restaurant staff graciously accommodated our request for a more private and quiet table on a very busy Saturday night. Our meal was served hot and was very delicious. Not one bite remained. The bread was warm, the portions were just right and the food on the plate was presented well! There was a nice varied mixture of broccoli, green beans, and carrots for the vegetable medley. We also received a complementary dessert for our anniversary! The waiter was friendly and accommodating. We also ordered 2 bread pudding to take out and thoroughly enjoyed this tasty dessert at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first choiceRobertVIPDined on 10/25/2014When we visit Atlanta and spend a weekend, this restaurant is always on our list. Great selection of seafood and great service We were there this weekend with our adult daughter who always remembers our experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good.DowntownDined on 10/25/2014I don't think we have ever come to this restaurant and it wasn't good.Special Features:
- Great night out!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2014Food was delicious. Met company from out of town here and was not disappointed! We drive an hour and a half to get her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014although the service and food was good, we felt rushed by the waiter even though we were there at 5:30 on a Sat.Special Features:
- Too much, too little foodBarbnicDined on 10/25/2014I ordered the seafood platter for 34.99 and received one crab cake, one small portion of fish, 2 scallops and 2 shrimps. Such small amount of food for the price. It was good but not worth the price. We observed a waiter wiping the chairs and the water glasses at several empty tables with the same cloth. Yes, he wiped the inside and outside of each water class and the. Hairs with the same cloth. Gross! Of course we were near the end of our meal when we observed this, we just hoped the same activity did not happen with our glasses and seat.Special Features: