Atlanta Fish Market
265 Pharr Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Atlanta Fish Market
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/atlanta-fish-market
- Phone: 4042623165x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm; Labor Day Hours: Lunch: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm; Dinner: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Robert Holley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Atlanta Fish Market
From the gracious service to the Southeast’s widest selection of fresh seafood, Atlanta Fish Market’s comfortable, neighborhood atmosphere is a relaxing retreat from the hustle and bustle of Buckhead. With more than 100 fresh varieties from the deep flown in fresh, Atlanta Fish Market has something for everyone. The thirty-foot copper fish sculpture in front and the train station-styled building welcomes guests with its wide veranda and rocking chairs. With five television sets, the adjoining Geechee Crab lounge is a comfortable place to watch a game, catch up on the latest news or simply relax with a cocktail before dinner. Enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of the Atlanta Fish Market. Lunch Monday – Saturday, Dinner seven days a week.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Atlanta Fish Market - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Atlanta Fish Market reviews from OpenTable diners
726 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (371)fit for foodies (291)good for groups (266)neighborhood gem (166)great for lunch (138)romantic (119)hot spot (116)kid-friendly (92)notable wine list (83)vibrant bar scene (55)great for brunch (44)late-night find (22)scenic view (17)great for outdoor dining (15)Show More
- Must go here!RobertDined on 9/16/2014Outstanding food, excellent service, just fantastic! This is a regular dinner and entertaining spot for me when I travel to Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Non seafood loversOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2014I am a non seafood lover, but my wife loves seafood. So, we come to AFM to eat. There is plenty for her, but not for me. I order the prime rib, what I get is something that resembles a flat iron steak, why? So, if the menu is limited to just a few items, for non seafood lovers, then please bring your "A" game on these foods. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/14/2014Wonderful meal fish was cooked to perfection great waitress!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Seafood In AtlantaDealmakerVIPDined on 9/14/2014The seafood at The Atlanta Fish Market is the freshest in the metro Atlanta area, You can always count on great seafood at The Atlanta Fish Market. Prices have risen, but still it is a good restaurant. It is time for the ownership to put some money into the restaurant as it is very worn.Special Features:
- Must ReturnMoniDined on 9/14/2014This was my husband and myself first time dining at Atlanta Fish Market. We both were like OH MY Goodness why have we never been here. The food was very good, the seafood was fresh, and the service was great. We have made a vow to go once a month and even more just to get the bread pudding to go on the weekends. Love everything about this restaurant, will definitely take all our out of town friends when they visit!Special Features:
- FantasticMattDined on 9/13/2014The food is, as always has been, fantastic. This trip the service was very much lacking, but having been a number of times, I know this was an isolated incident. Very much looking forward to going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great attentionvanmaaliDined on 9/13/2014The wait staff was very attentive, she lead us thru the menuSpecial Features:
- The food was incredible!SuzieQDined on 9/13/2014The food was delicious!!!!! The service started out good but then fizzled as the meal progressed. At one point the waiter's assistant walked by and I stopped him to ask for a refill of water and I was quickly greeted with "what do you want." Disappointed to say the least!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- attitude is everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014My husband and I are frequent diners at the AFM and we always schedule via Opentable and have asked that our profile for this restaurant indicate dining in the upper level. The restaurant has a lower section which is very open and loud which is why I never sit in this section. Upon arrival for my reservation there was a line of approx. 10 people so I went to the hostess stand and politely asked if I should wait in the line or not given it was my actual reservation time. The hostess rudely replied yes, you need to wait in the line too. I then asked if my preference for seating in the upper level was noted and she again rudely responded, "we will do the best we can". Really? as opposed to we will get you seated there as soon as possible.Special Features:
- Meets and exceeds expectationsStephgeeDined on 9/12/2014Even on a crowded night, the service and food were impeccable. They are able to meet special dietary needs and are so efficient. The valet parking was even nicely run. I was met at my car with an umbrellaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A RegularOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/12/2014As always a good experience. Amin our server was on his first night and had obviously been well prepared and did a great job. One comment is that it might be time to re-stuff your booth seating. Not that comfortable for a lengthy dinner. They sit very low and cause you have to sit upright and forward which was hard to hold. That said we will continue to come and get our Sushi and fish fix. Thanks!Special Features:
- datenightDined on 9/12/2014With poor reception desk placement and someone in training on a Friday night this was not a good start! They lost our seating paper as they place a small receipt on the side of the counter and it had fallen next to the desk. I waited another 10 minutes before they made it right. At least give us a manager visit to apologize for any inconvenience. The food was ok - nothing great for the price paid.Special Features:
- Bad evpereice with the choices!buckheaddinnersVIPDined on 9/11/2014I was at the restaurant for my birthday. I was with my mom from out of town, 4 of my children and my husband. We ordered appetizers and sushi. The waiter told us about the special, a tempura seafood delight, that several of us wanted. We did not read the menu as it sounded great. The polite waiter returned in about 10 minutes to tell us that they were completely out of the special. I was very disappointed. For my birthday meal I ended up with something that was $20 more and I did not like as much. You should monitor your supply more. No one wants to be let down on their birthday or if they have picked your restaurant when travelling from OHIO!Special Features:
- Great experience!MaryEDined on 9/11/2014We both enjoyed delicious and well prepared fish dishes and had a very pleasant lunch time together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the drive.ThomasDined on 9/10/2014Drove from Simpsonville SC for lunch. We just moved to SC from CT and Boston was always our favorite city and Atlantic Fish was number 1 on our places to eat. Now that we are starting to learn Atlanta we were very happy to find Atlanta Fish Market and the food and service were just what we we're looking for !!! Alicia was our server and she was just great. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- karenVIPDined on 9/9/2014The peruvian sea bass was outstanding. Cooked to perfection! My companion had the fish and chips. Delicious - cod - with all the right condiments. Tartar sauce, malt vinegar. Both of our waiters were great - attentive and informative! Will dine here again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A sure thingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2014I love your resturant!!! I always recommend you guys. Thank you for always providing a wonderful dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerJohnsonDined on 9/8/2014The dinner was very nice and the service was very good. Didn't have to wait a long period of time for the dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/2014We have been to Atlanta Fish Market before, and have always been very happy with anything that we have ordered. I highly recommend the lobster scampi if it is available.Special Features:
- If Fish Is Your Thing!BlueGlassDined on 9/7/2014The fish here is very fresh and delicious...I had the salmon on the wooden plank and it was absolutely fantastic! My wife had one of the specials which was a lobster roll. It was loaded with lobster and she said the best she has ever had...this restaurant is a "MUST" if you like fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and serviceJohnnyWalkerDined on 9/7/2014We have dined here on several occasions and the food and service are always great! This visit was no different with seafood that was cooked as it should be and service without equal. Our waitress was extremely attentive to our needs and wants making our meal even more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loudcaptainsteveDined on 9/6/2014Maybe I'm getting old, but the noise level within the restaurant was too loud for my taste. I doubt I'll go back unless I can sit where I can at least hear the person next to me.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014Great evening with my family. Will definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special dinnerFriendsDined on 9/6/2014Service was good, food was good. Server was attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent seafoodGlm6Dined on 9/5/2014If you love seafood, fish in particular, this is the place to go. All fish is wild caught! The calamari appetizer is one of the best in Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Go To Place!!!BonBonDined on 9/5/2014As always, one of our go to places for great service & good food... You can always count on an attentive waitstaff & a good selection of fresh fish along w/ freshly baked bread to begin your meal with.Special Features:
- Great foodRositaDined on 9/4/2014Food was excellent. Service was perfect. I will definitely be back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceThomasDined on 9/4/2014Great food and service ... upon arrival you are greeted by name and through out the meal the staff is near and attentive. And, the food is GREAT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, iconicDinewithmeDined on 9/3/2014Old school fish house with wonderful ambiance. Fun for couples date night and food was wonderful. Fantastic selection of fresh fish and sides.Special Features:
- Always Great SeafoodDrGBVIPDined on 9/2/2014Went for dinner this week. Always a great choice for seafood. The server was knowledgeable, attentive, but not obtrusive.Special Features:
- Always terrific!TreyJDined on 9/1/2014We eat here from time to time, usually for special occasions. Everything was just perfect, as usual. We ordered sushi, calamari, edamame, sea bass and a platter which included many different items. Everything was perfect! The wine selection was very good, and the desserts were excellent. Fantastic service and reasonable prices for the quality. Strongly recommended!Special Features:
- fish market for fishmikeVIPDined on 9/1/2014Consistent,reliable, with excellent service and food. We recommend itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- timbDined on 9/1/2014Always proves to be a great place with excellent food. service is attentive without being overbearing.
- Not as good as should beNancyVIPDined on 9/1/2014this restaurant needs to be updated. We had early reservations, the place was mostly empty and we still had to wait 10 minutes to be seated. For is good but we will not rush to go back.
- love the fish marketcheryldeeDined on 8/31/2014absolutely love the fish market. yes, it can be a bit noisy but it does seem to create an active evening. the food is always outstanding. the servers also are quite outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will definitely be back!Rachel0825Dined on 8/31/2014This was our anniversary and we wanted fish and something different. This was definitely the right choice! The food was phenomenal. We tried a little bit of everything, sushi included, and it was amazing. The best dining experience in a long time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food. Great Service.MELVINDined on 8/31/2014Always a great experience. I've eaten at Atlanta Fish Market many times and it never disappoints. Our server was friendly, professional and attentive. We both enjoyed our entrees.Special Features:
- good sushi and drinkslovetoeatoutDined on 8/31/2014Out of all the goodness here, which is many, my two favorites are always the sushi and drinks. The sushi melts in my mouth. The drinks are very high quality and reasonably priced for the quality. The entrees are always delicious too!!Special Features:
- DependableOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2014Always a great experience. Food is always top notch!Special Features:
- dkwdinesDined on 8/31/2014This was our first visit to the Atlanta Fish Market and we were pleasantly surprised. We were introduced to this restaurant through the Buckhead Life Summer Dine Around program. The seafood could not have been better. My friend was so impressed with the smoked salmon that we are going back again this week. Everything about our meals was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.