3314 Rt 9 South
Old Bridge, NJ 08857Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://atavola1.com/
- Phone: 7326071120
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Pedro Carranza
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, BYO Liquor, Entertainment, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full wait staff available on or off premises!
- Entertainment: A'Tavola also hosts a wide variety of
in-house events, such as, live music, comedy night & Certified Psychic Medium, Barbara Lee. All which can be viewed on our Facebook page @ AtavolaOldBridge.
A word from aTavola Ristorante
A'Tavola (come to the table!) Ristorante,celebrating 10 years of servicing the community... Zagat Rated, welcomes you to The "Hidden Gem" of Old Bridge where upon your arrival you will be greeted by our warm friendly staff that will instantly make you feel like part of our family. Enjoy authentic classics, amazing steaks & seafood specialties as you are surrounded by the aromas of the open kitchen, romantic paintings, & New York style setting. You will be delighted by our fresh, made to order dishes while making special memories with your family & friends. Special offers available for business gatherings, school faculty parties, book clubs & many other group events. Also offering full service in house & off premise catering for all occasions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
aTavola Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- New Owners?Thinman2001Dined on 5/25/2013Dined out with my wife and two grown sons and were somewhat disappointed. New, smaller menu and new, younger, less skilled waiting staff. This was my favorite local Italian strip mall BYOB gem, but I wonder if they have new owners. The waitress advised the appetizer we ordered would be enough for four and it wasn't! One of the pasta entrees appeared short a few tortellini. Usually we are told about specials and they are often what we choose. This trip the waitress asked us what we wanted to order and I had to ask if there were any specials. The quality of the food was still very good so we will probably give them another shot to see if this was just an off night or a sign that things have changed for the worse at A Tavola.
- Poorly managedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/13/2013Out of pork, chicken,bread,paper receipts on a Saturday night by 8pm. Had to get my own silverware.
- The food was good. We wereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/30/2013The food was good. We were a party of 10. They sat us upon arrival and was just at our reservation time. The bread was not ready as they advised it had been frozen and took some time to reach the table. Once they served it the bread is very good. The servers were very pleasant, however, the food was very slow in coming out especially the entrees which came out little by little. It was not especially busy for a Saturday night so I am not sure what is happening in the kitchen to create this problem. We have been here several times and the service is hit or miss. The food is consistenly good so we have come back as it is a decent neighborhood restaurant convenient to our home and job.
- Food was very good, serviceFabluousDined on 3/9/2013Food was very good, service could have been better. Did not receive any bread until we had already received our meal.Special Features:
- Great Holiday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/29/2012We went to celebrate the holidays with a group of 12 people. 12 Italians originally from Brooklyn are hard to please. We like the BYOB feature. The service was amazing and the food was very, very good. We shared a few appetizers and it was plenty for the group. The portions on the main course were perfect and the price was amazing. Would definately return there again.Special Features:
- A must goOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/22/2012Celebrated my father's 70th birthday party and it was a surprise. I found aTavola on open table and liked the reviews so made the reservation. Jackie, our waitress, was incredible from the minute she called me back after leaving a message when I had a question about my reservation to the service, her interaction with everyone and eagerness/willingness to help. I could not have asked for anyone better than Jackie. The food was great (app, entree and desserts where all great). The only thing, which was my fault for not reading for more detail, is that it is BYOB - thankfully there is a liquor store right next door and they were really helpful in picking the best wines. Highly recommend and ask for Jackie.Special Features:
- The food was AWESOME! CookedWholeFoodsFoodieDined on 10/24/2012The food was AWESOME! Cooked to order. The prices were moderate and the quality, very high.This is one of the best Italian resturants in the area!Special Features:
- they were overbooked for theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2012they were overbooked for the night but we were seated quickly.. wish the waiter came quick- 20 min before we even got menus! some of the food was amazing some decent, again wish it all came out at the same time- table of 4, 1 persons food comes, 5 minutes later, 2nd persons food, LAST was the 3rd person and the KIDS PIZZA!! Really is pizza that hard to make?!?!?! Risotto was so watery and lacked cheese and flavor.. would have mentioned something if I actually saw the waiter.. .. no water refill, nothing. I understand being busy and under staffed but come on, you are not a brand new restaurant so you should me able to handle it! Manager/head waitress was nice and apologized, may try again but unsureSpecial Features: