Atami Japanese Restaurant
1167 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10065Neighborhood:
Upper East Side
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Atami Japanese Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ataminy.com/
- Phone: (212) 688-6868
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am -4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:30pm - 4:30pm
Daily: 4:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Happy Hour, Takeout
A word from Atami Japanese Restaurant
Atami Japanese Fusion brings a delectable menu to the Upper East Side. Using the freshest ingredients available, this restaurant will quickly grow into one of your favorites.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Atami Japanese Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- okayoverpricedVIPDined on 6/3/2014Decent for the location. Came here before a movie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for Japanese near Lex...NJVisitorsDined on 3/21/2014Just in NY to do a bit of weekend wandering. No prior knowledge of the area or restaurant - did an OpenTable lookup based on proximity, review scan, and picked. Hit the spot perfectly.. small, quiet, friendly, good food, good value, pleasant atmosphere - just a very nice spot. Would recommend and would return. Now on our restaurant list of 'would go back'....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseCmh166VIPDined on 2/21/2014We just moved into the neighborhood and have been looking for our new favorite sushi spot. We have found it! Great food and very courteous service. You must try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomePaulDined on 1/15/2014We were so surprised how great this little place is. The service was great, the food and presentation was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/26/2013Good food, great price, fresh fish , come on .. What more can you ask for. Must go places in upper east sideSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh sushi and great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013Lots of good food there, their lunch is very ideal, $9 for a bento box and you get a whole entree size food. Sushi is very fresh and the qualities are top of the line. Definitely will come back again with friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has a very good dinner hereVaporetteVIPDined on 4/21/2013Has a very good dinner here - the bento box is a real value - ambiance very pleasant, service was very good and food delicious - will be back.Special Features:
- It was great! Close by theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/15/2013It was great! Close by the neighborhood. Service was great, not pushy or rushed. Food was amazing for a great price!Special Features:
- Great service, lovely gestureOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Atami is a great little neighbourhood gem. The service was wonderful. The Sashimi Deluxe platter was a work of art! So impressive! And delicious, of course. We also got complimentary appetizers for Valentine's Day and the restaurant also gave all the female guests a red rose at the end of the night. It was a lovely gesture. The udon soup wasn't great either, it was just ok. My husband had the teriyaki chicken, which didn't look all that appetizing but he assured me it tasted ok. We would definitely come back again ans stick to the sushi and sashimi!Special Features: