Astor Bake Shop
12-23 Astoria Blvd
Astoria, NY 11102Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Astor Bake Shop
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.astor-bakeshop.com/
- Phone: (718) 606-8439
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 8:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, French, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef George McKirdy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer full-service catering for any event. We prefer talking to our guest so please call (718) 606-8439 to place a cake order. You can however make cake and catering inquiries at email@example.com.
A word from Astor Bake Shop
A neighborhood bakery-cafe in Astoria, serving breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner. Great food, beer & wine, and wonderful pastries. Everything made from wholesome ingredients with respect for food and the earth it comes from. All fresh ingredients, all pastries baked on premise. Home of the Astor Burger. All burgers made with fresh ground beef from Pat La Frieda of New York. Make it fresh, make it from scratch, make it with love.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Astor Bake Shop reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (5)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (3)fit for foodies (3)late-night find (1)good for groups (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Bake shop for dinnerQueensandNCDined on 8/31/2014Very good choice for a light dinner. We had a salad, two great sandwiches and took dessert home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Astor Bake Shop reviews archive.
- I don't know what happenedMelissaDined on 6/15/2014I went here for Mother's Day brunch and it was great. The food was good, service was great, and ambience was nice. I came back for Father's Day brunch to a very different experience. The food was not that great and the service was horrible. They ran out of fruit and didn't even apologize. The guy gave me an attitude for ordering it. Like it should have been obvious they wouldn't have fruit. I will not be going back.
- Great menu!MelissaDined on 5/11/2014We went for Mother's Day and it was great. They had a Pre-fixe menu and an a la carte menu. Usually I hate going out on holidays because the food is sub-par and mass produced. This food was wonderful and the service was great. It was delicious:) We'll definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great find in AstoriaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2014What a great little place for a delicious meal. Loved it here and would go again when back in Astoria. Even got a free dessert for mothers day! What a great surprise. Loved it hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burger was juicy and the chocolateOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/15/2013Burger was juicy and the chocolate cake was.delish!! The Landlord needs to have wheelchair needs to have the place handicap accessible. Saw a gentleman that was not able to get in and had someone to buy him food just to eat thereSpecial Features:
- Finding the Hamptons in LIC.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/10/2012I really thought I had the wrong address. The neighborhood is industrial, with a lot of vacant storefronts, auto repair places and double parked trucks. ASTOR was like a vision from another world. Set in the middle of rubble, it was clean, delightful, retro and amazing. Seemed like a place you'd find in the Hamptons. We would definitely go back. Enjoy!Special Features: