Aston Oaks - The Oak Leaf
1 Aston Oaks Dr.
North Bend, OH 45052Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Aston Oaks - The Oak Leaf
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.astonoaksgolfclub.com/
- Phone: 5134670070x3
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ralph Shepard
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The catering team is just as exquisite and excellent as the restaurant team, with every detail and niche adhered to. The Oak Leaf takes pride in making sure your catered meals are above satisfactory, whether it's for a small gathering of 20 or a larger party of 100, your needs can be met at an affordable price.
- Private Party Facilities: Private parties are the specialty. Whether it's a small family gathering, or a large reunion The Oak Leaf can accommodate up to 300 guests in their private room- The Oak Room- at Aston Oaks Banquet Center. Every guest will be comfortable in the private room, leaving with memories that will last a lifetime.
- Private Party Contact: Lindsey Theissen 5134670070x5
- Entertainment: Watch your favorite team on any of the four big screen televisions in the bar area, or on the big screen in the restaurant area. The Oak Leaf at Aston Oak will do their best to accommodate putting any of your favorite teams on the big screen! Watch for their huge specials during game days!
- Cross Street: Shady Lane
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Aston Oaks offers a spacious front parking lot with 250 parking spaces available. Shuttle service for your party can be available to and from your car if prearranged. The restaurant and banquet facilities are both handicap accessible.
A word from Aston Oaks - The Oak Leaf
The Oakleaf at Aston Oaks is located in a stunningly beautiful setting, only minutes west of downtown Cincinnati. Situated among the rolling hills and beautiful landscape of Aston Oaks Golf Club, the Oakleaf Restaurant gives guests spectacular views as well as a fine dining experience in a country club atmosphere. All of this at an affordable price! Enjoy your meal while golfers come in on the ninth hole, or enjoy the scenic 40 ft waterfall behind the gazebo. The Oakleaf offers contemporary elegance and comfort with incredible food and excellent customer service. The varied menu will please any guest, as our executive chef hand selects each meal from the entrees to the side items. We guarantee your meal at the Oakleaf will be a memorable one.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Aston Oaks - The Oak Leaf reviews from OpenTable diners
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012The food and service were good. One member of our party ordered chicken breast which was dry & less than desirable. The rest of us had red meat-steaks and prime rib and they were delcicious & cooked to order! Drinks were good as well and the dessert menu looks yummy, but no room after the dinner. We WILL return another time soon!Special Features:
- Nice meal, friendly staff.SantaFeForeverVIPDined on 11/16/2012Nice meal, friendly staff. We enjoy a Friday night at the bar or diner any evening. Good specials. Main dining area can be noisy as there are no partitions. Could use some noise suppression dividers, perhaps a couple in direction of fairways so as not to block the views. Very much recommend the venue.Special Features:
- We sat at our table unacknowledgedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/27/2012We sat at our table unacknowledged for five minutes before I asked the busboy who are server was. When our server arrived we were told that another table was needy. Our food arrived but one of the entrees didn't have the sauce that was described on the menu. The menu described the other entree as being topped with lobster meat. It was imitation lobster. We didn't send it back for fear of not seeing it again for a long time. We would love for the service and food to improve. It was another disappointing meal.
- Dining area was very plainOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2012Dining area was very plain and simple. Service was less than expected. We were not offered water at any point during our meal and our server lacked any personality. Our appetizer arrived room temperature. Our entrees were hot and flavored well.
- The Oak Leak did a great jobOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2012The Oak Leak did a great job with service. Our reservation grew in count, and they were able to add tables on a friday night reservation.Special Features:
- Food is always good here.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/13/2011Food is always good here. This particular night there were several missteps though. Special request on a salad was missed. Two entrees got their side orders mixed up. Even a simple request for a glass for a bottled beer was forgotten. Manager strolled by our table to ask how things were. She discounted the bill because of the problems, which was appreciated. Past experiences at the Oak Leaf have been very good, however. Good variety on the menu and food preparation is usually executed very well.Special Features:
- i booked here because of theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/13/2010i booked here because of the rest of the great comments and i got good service and GREAT food it. me and my girlfriend made the drive form springfield, ohio and was well worth it! nice place to get away!Special Features:
- Very nice place with greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2009Very nice place with great service. The only small complaint would be the noise, its one large open room so conversations bounce and echo pretty easily.Special Features: