Asti D' Italia
14648 Delaware St
Westminster, CO 80023Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Asti D' Italia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.astiditalia.com/
- Phone: 303-457-3900x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Greg Keesy
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-separate dining area allows for privacy while dining intimately, or hold a power meeting without interruption for up to eight guests. Advance notice and reservations are recommended.
- Private Party Contact: Charles Stanford 3034573900x
A word from Asti D' Italia
Set in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere, Asti d'Italia is a fine Italian restaurant with mouth-watering menu items and an approachable comprehensive wine list that creates a memorable experience for any special occasion, or just a simple taste of the Italian countryside.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Asti D' Italia - Best Restaurants in Westminster ›
Asti D' Italia reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (24)neighborhood gem (18)romantic (18)notable wine list (15)fit for foodies (11)great for lunch (7)kid-friendly (5)good for groups (4)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Awesome food. I had the buffalo lasagna, and it was pure decadence on a plate. Delish!Special Features:
- Great experience.LovetoeatDined on 8/20/2014Was with a bunch of friends not seen for a while. Waiter provided good service careful not to interrupt. The food choices were good and all satisfied with meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- find dining in the suburbscoolmodemDined on 8/10/2014My husband and I discovered Asti D'Italia through Groupon. Seemed a little out of place next to the Penney's at the Orchard Mall, but was a pleasant surprise. While the food was excellent, it was pricey for what you get; 20.00 dollars for the Hazelnut crusted Mahi Mahi which was about 4 ounces of fish. Soup or Salad are not included and there was no bread. The Chicken Parmigiano at 21.00 was a little healthier portion and was delicious. Dessert was also good, but a scoop of gelato the size of a golf ball was 7.00. However, the service was amazing as was the ambience of the restaurant. May go back for lunch which fits into my budget a little more as their Golden Beet salad was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much activity near kitchenRussDined on 8/8/2014We were seated quickly with our reservation, our server arrived quickly, but 2 others stopped by before we figured out who our server was. He was a few weeks in, so his timing wasn't the best, but he was very pleasant and will learn. The wine list was good, beer list poor (5 selections!) and the menu was very nice. Reasonably priced, all. The food was very good. My main warning is to tell people to not be seated near the kitchen entrance. There was way too much activity to concentrate on being social with your table mates.Special Features:
- Very nice serviceItalianMaryDined on 8/3/2014Wait staff makes you feel that you are in for a very special dining experience. I love having a bottle of water at the table, yet the waiter pays close attention to your water glass and keeps it filled. Special touch. The food was delicious. Meatballs so light and tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who knew?TraceyDined on 8/2/2014I only came across this restaurant recently, when I was bringing my son to the Orchard for a haircut at another establishment. My husband and I had no idea what to expect when I made a dinner reservation for our anniversary dinner, but we were pleasantly surprised. The interior was very tastefully decorated, and the food was amazing. Even my husband, and Italian-American who is quite picky about his Italian food, enjoyed it very much. I would definitely recommend this restaurant, and we will definitely be returning in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014Very elegant with out the cost. Food and service was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kind of BizarreFuuTheFoodieDined on 6/29/2014The host seemed kind and friendly. I ordered the crab cakes, and they were very salty. My boyfriend ordered Chicken Marsala. His food was lukewarm, the chicken was tough and the vegetables were also salty. I got the Potato Gnocchi with Duck Confit and goat cheese. The cheese was clearly not goat cheese. It was hard and melted in stretchy strings. When I asked the host about it, he stubbornly claimed that this stretchy melty mess was indeed goat cheese. He implied that we did not know what goat cheese tasted like. He could have looked at the plate to see that the cheese was clearly not goat cheese. That change affected the taste of the dish and the blind denial was bizarre...needless to say, the experience left a bad taste in our mouths.Special Features:
- Good butmoeshDined on 6/25/2014In general Asti D'Italia is a good restaurant. My guests and I enjoyed or meal. One said the Flank Steak was very good. My Chicken Marsala had a good flavor and the Chicken was still moist. My complaint was the Chicken Breast was cut poorly with one edge think and the other very thin. I would guess that about 1/4 of the breast was to dry for me to eat. I said something about it to the waiter. He apologized but did nothing about it. If I wasn't with company I would have asked for the managerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LowRiderDined on 6/24/2014excellent staff and tasty food. Nothing spectacular, but good flavor, well served, and the staff was attentive and responsiveSpecial Features:
- Great Food, Improving ServiceMandKDined on 6/15/2014Since discovering Asti D'Italia last year, we've fallen in love with their food. They specialize in risotto, and indeed they seem to have a great talent for that dish. While my wife enjoyed the risotto of the day, I tried the gnocchi appetizer and the shrimp capellini. The gnocchi were perfectly prepared with a garlicky tomato sauce and a dollop of pesto. The shrimp dish was surprisingly accented with slices of chili pepper and a not-too-heavy creamy sauce. We finished off the evening with the Temptation dessert, an amazing creation from Indulge Bakery in Lafayette - one that is exclusive to Asti D'Italia. It's always been the food that brings us back to Asti D'Italia, so I'm pleased to note that the service finally seems to be improving.Special Features:
- DavidOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014The Astid'Italia is great. the appetizers are exception;. Everything else is great as well. Our party had the salmon and lasagna and chicken orriechto . All were exception. This is the 3rd time that we have been there and it seems to get better each time. I know we will go back.Special Features:
- The food was amazing!AshtreeDined on 6/3/2014The food portions and value you get are well worth the price. I can't wait yo eat here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overlooked gem of a restaurantMSP1Dined on 5/31/2014a surprising find in a shopping district. Great food, excellent service. Very knowledgeable wait staff. Highly recommend the duck confit and house made gnocchi. Very pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobinDined on 5/27/2014This was my first time dining at the restaurant following many recommendations. We very much enjoyed our meal and plan to return.Special Features:
- MediocreDinaDined on 5/24/2014I was disappointed in the flank steak. It was tough and stringy. It did not have the Italian flavor I was expecting and my husbands seafood dish did not have an Italian flavor either. Am I being picky? Yes, of course. For the price we paid I expected more.
- denver48foodieDined on 5/23/2014This is a great place to dine in the north suburbs--highly recommend it.Special Features:
- AlrightDEEMVIPDined on 5/17/2014Nothing special but a reasonable place if you're in the Orchard Mall area and want to sit down somewhere quiet.
- Using a GrouponjlunnVIPDined on 5/12/2014Returned to Asti with a Groupon. Really enjoyed the overall experience. Honestly only complaint was the way the Groupon was explained to us. We were informed to order 2 salads, 2 entrees, 2 desserts. The thing they do not make clear is that anything over $68 (value of Groupon) you have to pay for. We could of easily passed on a dessert (which we never splurge in due to the calories) which made us go $13.00 over. Perhaps they should say: "This Groupon is worth $68.00, order whatever you want and pay the difference"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014Provided a wonderful Mother's Day experience... Service was great, atmosphere was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for Mothers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/11/2014We enjoyed our time at Asti d'Italia for Mother's Day. However I was expecting the lunch menu since we had a noon res. We were told that on Sundays they serve the dinner menu all day. That would have been nice to know beforehand not only for cost but also portion size.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 416 reviews are from the Asti D' Italia reviews archive.
- Still a FavoriteUConn70Dined on 4/24/2014It was our 3rd time at Asti. The food is consistently well prepared. Pasta is always al dente. Has the Apple salad and really enjoyed it. Waiter was attentive but not over bearing. Had a peach pana cotta for dessert. Penne carbonara was excellent. Meatballs were a little too spicy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentSnipes222Dined on 4/12/2014Both the food and service have been great every time we have been there. Very consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely place for diningIslandGirlDined on 4/12/2014It is rare these days to find a quiet restaurant where you can actually visit with a friend without raising your voice. The food and wine were excellent! We chose the special for that evening, the risotto, salmon and asparagus. Absolutely delicious!! Our waiter was friendly and served us with a smile. This place is a gem and we will definitely be going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Pasta and SaladsReedelVIPDined on 4/11/2014Attentive service, well prepared salads and pasta. The Carbonara was great!. Creative and delicious desserts. Unique sorbets and hand made truffles were a nice treat. Great before a movie or a painting session at Whimsy Paint and Sip. The night we were there we saw several Prom couples enjoying their special dinner out.Special Features:
- New favorite!FoodieVIPDined on 4/3/2014Asti has become our new local place to go for a night out. Food is spot-on homemade, service is always good, and the ambience allows for quiet conversation without yelling over people and music. Love that it is locally owned as well!Special Features:
- Great place for a good Italian mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014Staff were very attentive and polite. Atmosphere was cozy and well-done with nice lighting and moderate noise. Food was great---about what you would expect for the price. Service a touch slow---took about 40 minutes for our main course. Pretty warm inside, about 76-78 degrees, but that's my only real complaint.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five-Star ExperiencefoodieDined on 3/15/2014It was a five-star experience from the moment we walked in the door until we left. The service, the food, the ambiance left you with the feeling of wanting to come back. I hope this restaurant makes it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No responsesocmom2025Dined on 3/8/2014This was our 2nd visit to the restuarant. The service and food were good. The atmosphere is nice. We've always had good meals here. The only problem this time was that 2 of our dining companions complained that their chicken was a bit "rubbery" and the waiter had no response. We were not asking for the meals to be comped but some sort of response from the waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed a very nice dinnerWayneDined on 3/8/2014We enjoyed a very nice dinner with friends. A little pricy for italian, but very good.Special Features:
- Very nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014Enjoyed the food very much. Had the mussels app and the Mahi Mahi for dinner. Both were delish. Tony, our waiter was exceptional, as my visit was a reunion with a family member I hadn't seen in 20 years. He was quick, unobtrusive and polite while we caught up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the Risotto special!rockymtnbrendaDined on 3/2/2014The food at Asti D' Italia was incredible. The Braised Beef Risotto may be the best bite of food I've had in the past year. It was amazing. Love the wine selection too. Service was acceptable but I wasn't blown away. My only complaints are with the ala carte pricing, and that they are stingy with the bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good service not so goodLittleeaterDined on 2/28/2014We were stunned that they had an extremely limited beer selection. We realize it is an Italian restaurant but my husband prefers beer to wine. food was flavorful but service was not stellar. We were brought one carafe of water the entire evening for four diners. We had a lengthy dinner as we were visiting with friends. After our bill was paid, no one checked on us.Special Features:
- Decent Food / Poor ServiceLoDoDinerDined on 2/21/2014We were surprised when we arrived to see the owner at the front desk texting on his cell phone. We decided to have a glass of wine in the bar before dinner and both the bartender and a server were also texting on their cell phones. When we were ready to order a second glass of wine in the bar the bartender was hosting so we waited and waited. A server came behind the bar to use his cell phone that was charging under the counter and did not even acknowledge us. We moved to the dining room where we received horrible service because our server disappeared through the entire 3 course meal. He did not even do a quality check. Food was decent, bus boys were excellent. Would not return for the price, lack of service and just decent food.Special Features:
- Heightened ExpectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/16/2014Reviews that we read before our dinner at d'Asti Italia made us aware that we were in for a more-than-typical experience. There are gems among the many, new 'marketplace' or 'town center' settings to be found today, and this would definitely be one of them. I count my duck confit with potato gnocchi as second (to a cafe in Paris) on my all-time list of duck dishes and a golden beet salad (though just a tad lacking in terms of beets) as very good...the vanilla bean vinaigrette excellent . Service was very good, and David's advice on entrees was spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it!LoraDined on 2/15/2014So much better than the chain restaurant that suround it. The food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice SpotFit2EatDined on 2/15/2014Went for Valentines. Service was exceptional and the food very good. Tables were a bit close to each other (we were able to hear conversations of surrounding tables). Didn't distract from the mood, it is a nice place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st Time Theresouthdenver74Dined on 2/15/2014This was our first time at Asti D'Italia and it was ok. The appetizer (gnocchi) had a whopping 5 pieces for $9.99. The salad was good but also $9.00. The entree's were delicious and I have no complaints there. We had two drinks each and after all was said and done, the bill for two was $135.00, $155.00 with the tip. So all in all it's a bit pricey for what you get in our opinion. If you have the dough to blow, it's a fun little place. Our waiter was great and was very knowledgeable. We would go back, but not too frequently as we are not Doctors or Lawyers.Special Features:
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Terrible service and the good was horrible I will never go there again.
- Loved it!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014We went on Valentines Day and had a wonderful time.Special Features: