Asti D' Italia
14648 Delaware St
Westminster, CO 80023Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Asti D' Italia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.astiditalia.com/
- Phone: (303) 457-3900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Greg Keesy
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-separate dining area allows for privacy while dining intimately, or hold a power meeting without interruption for up to eight guests. Advance notice and reservations are recommended.
- Private Party Contact: Charles Stanford 3034573900x
A word from Asti D' Italia
Set in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere, Asti d'Italia is a fine Italian restaurant with mouth-watering menu items and an approachable comprehensive wine list that creates a memorable experience for any special occasion, or just a simple taste of the Italian countryside.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Asti D' Italia - Best Restaurants in Westminster ›
Asti D' Italia reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (29)neighborhood gem (22)romantic (19)fit for foodies (17)notable wine list (16)good for groups (8)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Unexpected delightOut2lunchDined on 12/12/2013This restaurant is in a mall but is far superior to what you usually find in Malls. I've eaten all over Europe and this restaurant would compete well with the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ItalianDenverDaveDined on 12/8/2013The food was excellent. The meal was freshly made. They wines are very good and reasonably priced. This is not your typical spaghetti dinner. The service was great. We will go again and tell family and friends.Special Features:
- First time of many more to comeFoodieVIPDined on 12/7/2013Met some friends here who had recommended it. We were amazed at all the fresh ingredients and handmade dishes, not to mention great, affordable wines to choose from. They had a variety of prices, so you could go as extravagant as you liked, or not stretch the wallet. Food was delicious and space was comfortable, especially for catching up with friends. Loved that it was a local place -will keep coming back for more!Special Features:
- Great spotPeteyDined on 12/6/2013We have walked by this place many times. Finally decided to give it a try, celebrating my wife's promotion. The ambiance was inviting and relatively intimate, with friendly and attentive service. The food was good and unique enough to remind you that you were in a "local establishment". I am very happy to have found this type of restaurant close to home. Great to be able to go out for a special dinner and not have to drive downtown. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family in townOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/30/2013We took my Father in law and his girlfried here for dinner, they loved it! SHe said outside of Italy this was the best italian she had eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 14th wedding anniversary dinnerpianomanDined on 11/29/2013We both had the green salad, the chicken marsala, and finished with chocolate temptation cake. The salad was awesome-just the right amount of dressing. The entrée was marvelous. The chicken was tender on a bed of delicious mashed potatoes. The sauce was divine-the best marsala I've had. The veggies were seasoned perfectly. The portions were huge and the service was fantastic. The cake came with two scoops of gelato-one strawberry and the other coffee flavored. Needless to say, the cake was sinful. From the bar, I had an amaretto sour-10 out of 10, and my wife had the three glass sampler. Everything was perfect. Asti is a fantastic place for an intimate celebration dinner. I highly recommend it-5 stars!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I loved it--everything frommaryjDined on 11/25/2013I loved it--everything from the ambience, the food, and the service. It's a beautiful place, and the waiters were ever helpful. We all liked the food; two of our group had the seafood pasta. I had the seared ahi tuna, and it was wonderful. It is perfect for a romantic dinner; the background music was nice. I would certainly recommend this restaurant and would visit it again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner with friendsNateDoggDined on 11/23/2013We had been to this restaurant twice before and it didn't disappoint this time either. We met another couple here for dinner on a Saturday night and had a reservation so we were seated promptly. They have a great selection of dishes for everyone...anything from vegetarian, meats, seafood's, & pastas. The wine selection is great also. The crab cake appetizer is rather small but very tasty. You can't go wrong with any food selection here. I would definitely recommend trying this local gem of a restaurant out if you haven't already.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not MemorableJohannesClimacusVIPDined on 11/22/2013Sadly everything about this place is not memorable...I live very close to the restaurant and eat at happy Sumo all the time. I was hoping this could be another favorite for Friday nights. Food was nothing special, service is flat, decor is boring. Really sad as it could do so well!
- So Much PotentialJHouDined on 11/3/2013Such a cute place, great location, great decor, and great feel but the service was bad. It took a long time to see the waiter, and it took him a long time to take our drink order, deliver the wine, and take our food order. We were never offered additional glasses of wine, not all the food showed up at the same time, and some dishes were better than others. That makes it hard to give more than fair on the food due to the inconsistency. There is a lot of work to do to get to a "good" overall rating in my opinion. We were there for a special occasion. Wish it had been a better experience.
- Finally tried itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2013We've lived close for years and have never been to Asti. So glad we finally made it. The food was very good with its own unique taste. The service was exceptional. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Love AstiWonderfulVIPDined on 9/28/2013This was the restaurant of our first date over 2 years ago. We frequented it regularly for over a year but hadn't been in quite a few months, as we decided to try some new places. Came back to Asti this past weekend, and it was just as good (if not better) than we remembered it to be all the times before. Charlie (owner) is wonderful. Though most of the staff had changed since we were last there, they were all well trained and efficient, as well as friendly. We usually split the delicious bison lasagna and one other entree -- this night it was the risotto special with wild boar, which was fabulous! A definite repeat if it's on the menu again. Several larger groups were dining that night but it was still very quiet and enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ItalianSingerDined on 9/27/2013My husband & I looked for a restaurant near AMC theatre to have dinner before a movie- what a great choice! Very good salad choices with savory dressing- we loved the Golden Beet Salad. Pretty presentation & could have been shared by two. The Risotto for the evening was delicious and my husband really enjoyed his Italian sausage & Penne. Tried the vanilla bean Panna Cotta for dessert- delicious if a trifle thin. Coffee was bold but not bitter- very good. We will definitely recommend & return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/26/2013This is my second visit to Asti D'Italia. I was hoping the second time would be better than the first but obviously this restaurant is failing miserably. The servers are young kids that have no clue about service in fine dining. Which is fine; if they were trained but they obviously are not.
- disappointedDNA1VIPDined on 9/22/2013cappelini overcooked and clumped together, alfredo...hardly any sauce and chicken, while tender was tasteless, mussels were very small.
- Great food, great service!DinerDined on 9/22/2013Our dinner party of nine people had excellent food. The service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, but not out of this worldWynneDined on 9/21/2013Everything here was just pretty average. Food was good but over priced. Meals ranged from 19-30 dollars, plus you have to pay 6-8 per salad. You even get charged for any bread after the first basket of bread. A bit too proud for an average experience. Everyone was nice but service was pretty average as well.
- Hidden GemRustyDined on 9/21/2013Tucked away in the shops of The Orchards is this gem of a restaurant. We had a most delicious dinner with attentive service. From our first glass of wine, amble salad and original entrees we were entranced. Although our appetite was satisfied, our curiosity had us sharing the most delicious dessert; absolutely NO REGRETS. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy a meal hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealDaveGDined on 9/17/2013I found this place on Yelp and it was a total shot in the dark. Overall I was extremely pleased with the food quality and service. I have already recommended this place to several people!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have wonderful uniqueOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2013They have wonderful unique salads, excellent mussels and great margaritas! Go! This is my second and not my last time thereSpecial Features:
- Everyone is great, very friendly,GIBBDined on 8/24/2013Everyone is great, very friendly, knowledge, and professional. A very good wine list. A very good restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceFlanaganDined on 8/19/2013The food, service and wine selection were all excellent. We will dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable mealJTBearDined on 8/18/2013I had a dinner meeting with a colleague. We found Asti D' Italia to be a good find! Nice location, appropriate menu selection and reasonable pricing. I certainly recommend Asti D' Italia to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Gourmet Italian"OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2013I would categorize this restaurant as "gourmet Italian" in that the food was not traditionally what you think you'll see on a menu in a neighborhood restaurant. It was tasty, delicate, not over-salted (a BIG PLUS) and the portions were normal sized - not humongous and not for a sparrow - just right. Great wine list - although I still can't get past spending more than $8 for a glass of wine -- and lastly, very good coffee. Our service person was there for us; did not rush us and did not forget us. Overall, a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everyone was very professionalGIBBDined on 8/9/2013Everyone was very professional and friendly. The restaurant is very children friedly. Very relaxing and the wine list is great.Special Features:
- BadNotgoodDined on 8/6/2013This might of been the worst Italian food I have ever had! Everything I had tasted like cardboard, and for the first time in my life at a "nice" restaurant I had to send food back. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy!
- Delicious Upscale ItalianjojoDined on 7/27/2013Everything here was delicious. Appetizers, salads, entrees, desserts, wine, espresso, gelatos. Ahi Tuna is delectable, as was the steak. Tilapia, lasagna, it was all good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took my wife for her birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/23/2013Took my wife for her birthday and it was perfect. The crab cakes are a delicious appetizer. The main courses were an appropriate size.Special Features:
- A good local restaurantkaraconDined on 7/14/2013We try to dine at local establishments whenever possible. This is a nice, clean restaurant with good food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Italian Restaurant in OrchardMurrayDined on 7/10/2013We had an excellent dinner at Asti D'Italia. The Service was good and I highly recommend the Gnocchi with Duck Confit - it was outstanding. I also enjoyed the Buffalo Lasagna and others at our table enjoyed the Risotto special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeMattDined on 6/29/2013Love the food, great atmosphere, and you can have a conversation without needing to yell across the table. Will continue to go there for special nights out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Neighborhood SpotHappyDinerDined on 6/28/2013Was a very nice dinner, the salads were fantastic, the entree did not live up the expectations set by the salad. We will go again,I may just order another entree, was not completely sold on the one I picked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem!jojoDined on 6/14/2013Who would expect to find an intimate, reasonably priced upscale restaurant in a sprawling shopping mall, right next to a JC Penney? I was amazed at the low lunch prices, similar to some fast food places, at a fine dining restaurant. All four entrees we had were delicious, as were the appetizers and desserts. The Ahi Tuna was exceptional as was the Tiramisu. We're definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2013Our first visit to this restaurant & it was delicious! We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a great findOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/30/2013We have been stopping by Asti d'Italia for the last couple of years. Small, relatively quiet, and friendly. Wait staff is attentive but not intrusive. For a restaurant of this size the wine selection is more than adequate. We have never had a bad meal - lunch or dinner. We chose Buffalo lasagne and Chicken Parm - great. for fun try the price fix Italian dinner each month. Would be remiss if we didn't mention the mussel appetizer - perfect size and delicious. You can't miss with the soups either. If you can't tell this is one of our favorite neighborhood spots.Special Features:
- Great place for excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/14/2013Great place for excellent Italian food..Hope it stays in the neighborhood..Only wish they had outdoor dining.Special Features:
- Desert HeavenKitty25Dined on 5/12/2013This place was so amazing! The food was spectacular! The service was attentive and very polite. Desert is a must at this place! Their chocolate cake is to die for! Everything was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceDisappointedDined on 5/12/2013Food was OK...it was diminished by the very poor service....Honestly, couldn't focus on what we are eating because we constantly had to badger the waiter for simple things, water, pepper (not on the table), olive oil/vinegar (which was promised), bread, etc. Rushed us to order...just your typical Denver area restaurant experience. Waiters that don't want to be waiters.
- Mother's Day LunchKTessDined on 5/12/2013Our first experience with this restaurant was Mother's Day and I can honestly say we really enjoyed it! Everything from the service to ambiance to the food was wonderful. I loved the beet salad with vanilla bean vinaigrette, may sound odd but I guarantee it was delicious! I really like the fact that the menu is diverse enough to please almost any palate and the prices are very reasonable considering the upscale feel of the restaurant, while not having an uptight feel. We would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/9/2013I had been to this restaurant a couple of years ago and thought is was a nice neighborhood restaurant,a little over priced but nice. Thought I would give it another try. Still overpriced. I had pasta with muscles. Small portion with only about 8 muscles for $19.00. I won't be trying this restaurant again!!