Asti D' Italia
14648 Delaware St
Westminster, CO 80023Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Asti D' Italia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.astiditalia.com/
- Phone: (303) 457-3900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Greg Keesy
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-separate dining area allows for privacy while dining intimately, or hold a power meeting without interruption for up to eight guests. Advance notice and reservations are recommended.
- Private Party Contact: Charles Stanford 3034573900x
A word from Asti D' Italia
Set in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere, Asti d'Italia is a fine Italian restaurant with mouth-watering menu items and an approachable comprehensive wine list that creates a memorable experience for any special occasion, or just a simple taste of the Italian countryside.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Asti D' Italia - Best Restaurants in Westminster ›
Asti D' Italia reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (30)neighborhood gem (22)romantic (19)fit for foodies (18)notable wine list (16)good for groups (8)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Always dependableBoofoodDined on 11/22/2014We can count on Asti d' Italia. From the moment we are greeted at the front desk, we have always felt welcomed. The personnel are cheerful, polite and have a good sense of humor, which makes the entire visit so relaxing. We preferred to sit away from the window and our wish was granted., The food is excellent . Our waiter offered to substitute rice for pasta to accommodate our gluten free diners. The willingness to accommodate individual needs will bring us back to Asti.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service could have been a lot betterSunflower303Dined on 11/16/2014Took my family (table of 5) for a nice quiet Monday night dinner. Food was good (not great). The best meal of the bunch was the buffalo lasagna (too cheesy - not much buffalo) The server was very friendly when we could find him which was not often. He failed to bring items we ordered until we asked. We were sat in the back part of the restaurant near the kitchen. Not the best place to sit if you would like to hear the other person across the table. Not sure why this was a bad 'hearing' spot.Special Features:
- Horrible food.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014What a disappointment. Both of our dinners had zero flavor. None! I've never had a worse meal. We actually went to a different restaurant after because we didn't want to finish our meals. The owner came over at the end of the meal carrying his 3 year old daughter who asked how our dinner was and we just felt bad saying anything negative and hurting the little girls feelings. The server was also very strange. He lingered around us and was made us feel uncomfortable. They were out of the one appetizer we wanted as well.
- Nice eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/15/2014This was a great place for my girlfriend and I too meet for dinner on a snowy evening. The food was great, service was excellent and we had a very nice evening together. I'm sure we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small, pretty restaurant. Has an intimate feel.DanaDined on 11/14/2014There was a shortage of menus when we arrived so 3 people shared 1 menu for 5-8 minutes while we waited for our drinks. They were very busy that night, as a result, our waiter was very busy and we had to flag him down a few times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Find For A Special OccasionGrandmaDGDined on 11/8/2014We selected Asti D'Italia at Orchard Town Center for our 85th birthday celebration because it was the half way point for meeting. Some of us had strolled by on previous visits and mentioned that we'd like to try the restaurant sometime. What a perfect choice. We were the first ones to arrive when they opened for lunch and promptly seated at a table for six. The dining area is upscale classic Italian décor. The menu had numerous selections with easy to read descriptions. Our server was very attentive and treated our birthday honoree with great respect. Our food was served in a timely manner, piping hot and all dishes were scrumptious. We will definitely dine at Asti D'Italia again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GIBBDined on 11/6/2014Service and food was wonderful. Ever time we go their we are very please.Special Features:
- Asti D' Italia means qualitydhallDined on 11/1/2014Asti D' Italia is a non traditional Italian restaurant that offers high quality. The restaurant is small, contemporary and cozy. The food is very good, retaining a Italian heritage. The service is equal to any good 5 star restaurant. We have been to Asti D' Italia several times and it never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in WestminsterjazzfanDined on 10/24/2014Exceptional fine-dining experience in Westminster. Service is impeccable but not overbearing, like the best restaurant in any large city. Menu is limited but expertly prepared. Clearly everyone from the kitchen crew to the dining staff take great pride in what Asti offers.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodFoodiesDined on 10/6/2014I love Asti, such a classy place! The food is always consistent and fresh! The restaurant is clean and the staff is well trained. They are knowledgeable on the wine and food paring and are super accommodating with food allergies. I can not have gluten and they make sure that what they serve me is always safe. It's perfect for a nice romantic dinner, a family celebration or a business dinner - of which I've done all three and everyone is always pleased. Can't say enough good things about Asti.Special Features:
- Not my first trip here.MichaelatehereDined on 10/5/2014I've been here three times now, food is always good. Service is fine, deserts are amazing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Asti always delivers!AzcolawDined on 10/2/2014We go to Asti about once per month. The food is always top notch. We tend it go to Cherry Creek or Larimer Square for dining out, so coming to this area is definitely to go to Asti. It has a casual feel, but the food is truly a fine dining experience. Try the mussels or whatever the risotto special is. Lasagna is a real treat! Nice Italian wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit overpriced & undervaluedIluvmeatDined on 9/22/2014The staff was nice but undertrained, did not talk about food or wine & gave no direction. Menu seemed similar to the one I saw months ago, hoped for seasonal choices. Wine list could use some revision, it's a little unorganized. Ahi tuna was over cooked and shrimp pasta was lacking some flavor.Special Features:
- Good FoodzinmonsterDined on 9/15/2014The food was very good and the service was great. We dined on a Monday and there were only two other tables of diners. Most of the dishes were over $20 and for some Italian dishes that is a little pricey. The wine list was a little short for wines by the glass, but the selection was very good. Because of the price I would only go back for a special occasion, but I will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Billoccasionaldiner1Dined on 9/12/2014Excellent service (not too fast, not too slow). Food (salmon and Lasagna) was great. Most friendly staff.Special Features:
- Great birthday dinner!ebarclayDined on 9/7/2014My husband took me to Asti D'Italia the other night for my birthday dinner. We have seen this restaurant forever but never taken the time to try it - can't believe we missed out for so long!! We were there during the Broncos game, so it was empty....which was nice. The service was very attentive, the food was amazing! From the risotto appetizer to the panacotta for dessert, we truly enjoyed each course!! Will definitely return!!Special Features:
- Since opening day!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/7/2014I have been going to this restaurant almost 5 years now. Food,service,and ambiance has always been outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!MazinBennyDined on 8/23/2014Awesome food. I had the buffalo lasagna, and it was pure decadence on a plate. Delish!Special Features:
- Great experience.LovetoeatDined on 8/20/2014Was with a bunch of friends not seen for a while. Waiter provided good service careful not to interrupt. The food choices were good and all satisfied with meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- find dining in the suburbscoolmodemDined on 8/10/2014My husband and I discovered Asti D'Italia through Groupon. Seemed a little out of place next to the Penney's at the Orchard Mall, but was a pleasant surprise. While the food was excellent, it was pricey for what you get; 20.00 dollars for the Hazelnut crusted Mahi Mahi which was about 4 ounces of fish. Soup or Salad are not included and there was no bread. The Chicken Parmigiano at 21.00 was a little healthier portion and was delicious. Dessert was also good, but a scoop of gelato the size of a golf ball was 7.00. However, the service was amazing as was the ambience of the restaurant. May go back for lunch which fits into my budget a little more as their Golden Beet salad was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much activity near kitchenRussDined on 8/8/2014We were seated quickly with our reservation, our server arrived quickly, but 2 others stopped by before we figured out who our server was. He was a few weeks in, so his timing wasn't the best, but he was very pleasant and will learn. The wine list was good, beer list poor (5 selections!) and the menu was very nice. Reasonably priced, all. The food was very good. My main warning is to tell people to not be seated near the kitchen entrance. There was way too much activity to concentrate on being social with your table mates.Special Features:
- Very nice serviceItalianMaryDined on 8/3/2014Wait staff makes you feel that you are in for a very special dining experience. I love having a bottle of water at the table, yet the waiter pays close attention to your water glass and keeps it filled. Special touch. The food was delicious. Meatballs so light and tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who knew?TraceyDined on 8/2/2014I only came across this restaurant recently, when I was bringing my son to the Orchard for a haircut at another establishment. My husband and I had no idea what to expect when I made a dinner reservation for our anniversary dinner, but we were pleasantly surprised. The interior was very tastefully decorated, and the food was amazing. Even my husband, and Italian-American who is quite picky about his Italian food, enjoyed it very much. I would definitely recommend this restaurant, and we will definitely be returning in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014Very elegant with out the cost. Food and service was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 430 reviews are from the Asti D' Italia reviews archive.
- Kind of BizarreFuuTheFoodieDined on 6/29/2014The host seemed kind and friendly. I ordered the crab cakes, and they were very salty. My boyfriend ordered Chicken Marsala. His food was lukewarm, the chicken was tough and the vegetables were also salty. I got the Potato Gnocchi with Duck Confit and goat cheese. The cheese was clearly not goat cheese. It was hard and melted in stretchy strings. When I asked the host about it, he stubbornly claimed that this stretchy melty mess was indeed goat cheese. He implied that we did not know what goat cheese tasted like. He could have looked at the plate to see that the cheese was clearly not goat cheese. That change affected the taste of the dish and the blind denial was bizarre...needless to say, the experience left a bad taste in our mouths.Special Features:
- Good butmoeshDined on 6/25/2014In general Asti D'Italia is a good restaurant. My guests and I enjoyed or meal. One said the Flank Steak was very good. My Chicken Marsala had a good flavor and the Chicken was still moist. My complaint was the Chicken Breast was cut poorly with one edge think and the other very thin. I would guess that about 1/4 of the breast was to dry for me to eat. I said something about it to the waiter. He apologized but did nothing about it. If I wasn't with company I would have asked for the managerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LowRiderDined on 6/24/2014excellent staff and tasty food. Nothing spectacular, but good flavor, well served, and the staff was attentive and responsiveSpecial Features:
- Great Food, Improving ServiceMandKDined on 6/15/2014Since discovering Asti D'Italia last year, we've fallen in love with their food. They specialize in risotto, and indeed they seem to have a great talent for that dish. While my wife enjoyed the risotto of the day, I tried the gnocchi appetizer and the shrimp capellini. The gnocchi were perfectly prepared with a garlicky tomato sauce and a dollop of pesto. The shrimp dish was surprisingly accented with slices of chili pepper and a not-too-heavy creamy sauce. We finished off the evening with the Temptation dessert, an amazing creation from Indulge Bakery in Lafayette - one that is exclusive to Asti D'Italia. It's always been the food that brings us back to Asti D'Italia, so I'm pleased to note that the service finally seems to be improving.Special Features:
- DavidOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014The Astid'Italia is great. the appetizers are exception;. Everything else is great as well. Our party had the salmon and lasagna and chicken orriechto . All were exception. This is the 3rd time that we have been there and it seems to get better each time. I know we will go back.Special Features:
- The food was amazing!AshtreeDined on 6/3/2014The food portions and value you get are well worth the price. I can't wait yo eat here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overlooked gem of a restaurantMSP1Dined on 5/31/2014a surprising find in a shopping district. Great food, excellent service. Very knowledgeable wait staff. Highly recommend the duck confit and house made gnocchi. Very pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobinDined on 5/27/2014This was my first time dining at the restaurant following many recommendations. We very much enjoyed our meal and plan to return.Special Features:
- MediocreDinaDined on 5/24/2014I was disappointed in the flank steak. It was tough and stringy. It did not have the Italian flavor I was expecting and my husbands seafood dish did not have an Italian flavor either. Am I being picky? Yes, of course. For the price we paid I expected more.
- denver48foodieDined on 5/23/2014This is a great place to dine in the north suburbs--highly recommend it.Special Features:
- AlrightDEEMVIPDined on 5/17/2014Nothing special but a reasonable place if you're in the Orchard Mall area and want to sit down somewhere quiet.
- Using a GrouponjlunnVIPDined on 5/12/2014Returned to Asti with a Groupon. Really enjoyed the overall experience. Honestly only complaint was the way the Groupon was explained to us. We were informed to order 2 salads, 2 entrees, 2 desserts. The thing they do not make clear is that anything over $68 (value of Groupon) you have to pay for. We could of easily passed on a dessert (which we never splurge in due to the calories) which made us go $13.00 over. Perhaps they should say: "This Groupon is worth $68.00, order whatever you want and pay the difference"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014Provided a wonderful Mother's Day experience... Service was great, atmosphere was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for Mothers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/11/2014We enjoyed our time at Asti d'Italia for Mother's Day. However I was expecting the lunch menu since we had a noon res. We were told that on Sundays they serve the dinner menu all day. That would have been nice to know beforehand not only for cost but also portion size.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a FavoriteUConn70Dined on 4/24/2014It was our 3rd time at Asti. The food is consistently well prepared. Pasta is always al dente. Has the Apple salad and really enjoyed it. Waiter was attentive but not over bearing. Had a peach pana cotta for dessert. Penne carbonara was excellent. Meatballs were a little too spicy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentSnipes222Dined on 4/12/2014Both the food and service have been great every time we have been there. Very consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.