Assaggini di Roma - Hazlet
3253 RT 35 North
Hazlet, NJ 07730Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Assaggini di Roma - Hazlet
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.assagginidiroma.biz/
- Phone: 7323355900
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Assaggini di Roma - Hazlet
Located in Hazlet NJ. Serving fresh Italian favorites with our own signature dishes. Make a reservation today to try the best Italian in the area!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Assaggini di Roma - Hazlet reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (8)good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)romantic (2)Show More
- Great classic italian foodmistermac2000Dined on 6/15/2014We love this place. Their veal is spectacular. It's great that they offer veggies as a replacement for the pasta side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodjptruggerDined on 5/10/2014We went for mother's day related dinner with a large group of 13, and they had the table ready for us before our arrival. The appetizers and entrees came out fairly quick, and it all tasted good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Assaggini di Roma - Hazlet reviews archive.
- BenODined on 4/12/2014Its a good place, close by, great food, reasonable price, BYOB. Second time we have been there, was great both timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining ExperienceAndyDined on 4/2/2014We arrived with a party of seven. I informed the receptionist that this was an "Open Table" reservation. She either did not understand or, otherwise ignored the message. The service was friendly but inexplicably slow for a week night dinner. The appetizers were good but not special. The stuffed artichoke had no stuffing and the clams/mussels Diavola had so few clams and mussels to make it an uneconomical choice for a starter. We faired better with the entree's with the Eggplant Rollatini and the Eggplant Parmagiano winning top honors. The Linguini Matriciana was a good eat but not a dish that I would necessarily reorder from this restaurant. Overall, decent but not exceptional food at a fair price with spotty service for a weeknight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Owner takes a personal approachcharmaniDined on 2/23/2014Food is alway excellent and plenty of it at this BYOB. The owner takes a personal approach to make sure you have everything you need and you are pleased with your selection. We have been to this restaurant in a small group and a large 27 people on Christmas Eve. They never disappoint.Special Features:
- food was very good we willloudDined on 2/8/2014food was very good we will go back and eat there agsin.I recommend this resturant to anyone who wants good food,good service atafair price.Special Features:
- The calamari and shrimp appetizerroniVIPDined on 2/8/2014The calamari and shrimp appetizer was very good. The chicken parm with vodka sauce special entree was excellent. Was going to take part home but it was so good, I ate the whole thing. The waitresses were exceptional. The restaurant is run very well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fook was ok...nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/4/2014Fook was ok...nothing special .. we ordered one of the appetizers off of the Specials and all it was was thick slices of mozzerella n tomato...verry Plain...just a dab of pesto. No thought put into it at all. We ordered clams with red sauce..tasted like JAR SAUCE. Service was OK..nothing special. .this is the 2ND time we went here...prob WILL NOT go bavk. We went for a party once. ..terrible service!
- Good ChoiceLeftyDined on 11/9/2013We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Assaggini di Roma, good food and huge portions, definitely plan on bringing a doggie bag home. It is a BYOB so we took advantage and brought a nice bottle of wine with us. The service was friendly and attentive, and we look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Neighborhood Italian Rest.ValreVIPDined on 10/23/2013Good Food, Good Service & the prices are right. The staff is so friendly & make you feel like family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so good BYOHarryDined on 9/20/2013Decided to check out this place on a friday night with my Girl to try something new. The reviews of this place were stellar but our experience was far from it. My girl had the salmon dish which looked and tasted like it was frozen and then heated up. I had the rollatini assagnini which lacked any real flavor and the chicken was tough and rubbery. I dont know if I would try it again but most likely not.