40 Mulberry St
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.asiaroma.com/
- Phone: 2123851133
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Friday: 4:00pm - 1:00am
Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, American, Asian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout
- Private Party Facilities: Our lower level lounge can accommodate up to 45 people for sit-down or buffet style dinner. For standing cocktail, it can accommodate 75 people. Groups larger than that, we can offer the entire restaurant, the upper level dining room with the bar area and the lower level lounge. We have Prix Fixe Party packages, or we can put together a package to suit your needs and budget. Parties can be booked anytime as long as there is availability.
- Private Party Contact: Ann Lee 2123851133
- Entertainment: Asia Roma offers karaoke in our downstairs lounge, where you can come as a couple, a group, or a large party and sing your favorite tunes. We have an extensive list of songs ranging from ballads, country, oldies, classics, pop, hip-hop/rap, R&B, and top chart hits. Karaoke is a great entertainment to add to any party!
- Cross Street: between Worth & Bayard St
- Public Transit: By subway, #6, N & R train to Canal Street. #5 and #6 train to Brooklyn Bridge. By bus, M101, M103 and M15 to Chinatown Bowery Street.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is street parking after 7pm Monday - Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday. There is also a parking garage on the same block open 24 hours.
A word from Asia Roma
Asia Roma is a place to Eat, Drink, Sing. There's a bar area for enjoying a casual cocktail while watching your favorite sports game. Then there's the dining room with a full lunch, dinner, and late night menu. And for the late revelers, there's a karaoke lounge to belt out some songs. Our lounge is also ideal for private parties that want to add some entertainment and karaoke is a popular choice.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos