Asado Mexican Kitchen
28244 N. Tatum Blvd
Cave Creek, AZ 85331Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Asado Mexican Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.asadoaz.com/
- Phone: 4805388008x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, American, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Martin Kucera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Asado Mexican Kitchen offers private and semi-private rooms that can accommodate parties of 15 to 75 guest for your next corporate, social or charitable event.
Our attractive private dining room can seat 50 to 70 guests and is the perfect setting for every type of event. Add the adjacent outdoor patio and seat an additional 30 to 40 guests.
For something truly spectacular, the entire restaurant can be reserved exclusively for your private event.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 4805388008x
- Special Events: Please contact the manager to discuss your needs for your next event. 480-538-8008
A word from Asado Mexican Kitchen
Asado Mexican Kitchen located at the corner of Tatum and Dynamite has an extensive menu featuring Elote, Carne Adovado, Street Tacos and other New Mexico/Sonoran favorites. Asado is family friendly and the perfect spot to get away for a great meal. Our bar offers some of the valleys best drinks featuring "Happy Hour" Monday-Friday from 3pm-7pm. Visit www.asadoaz.com for our full menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Asado Mexican Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)good for groups (7)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)special occasion (3)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Great flavorsYumasterDined on 10/3/2014Definitely a great place in the 'hood. Great menu with variety plus a kids menu. I had the Enchilada stack with "Christmas" sauce and thought the flavors were very good. Very affordable. Much needed!Special Features:
- new placeGraceVIPDined on 10/1/2014It is niceto see a new place to eat in this area. The food was pretty good and the service was very friendly. We all had a good experiance.
- My new favorite Mexican restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The service was outstanding!!! Food was excellent. We ordered chicken fajitas and funditoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our arizona family gatheringthewitsDined on 8/30/2014It was a family gathering, everyone enjoyed the atmosphere, the food, impressed with the decor, all had a great evening......our server was wonderful......loved herSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New gem in Northeast Valley!BigDaddyDined on 8/13/2014It was a great dinner with awesome service and delicious food! We had a large group and the staff handled us wonderfully. They have an awesome drink menu as well. I would highly recommend one of their specialty margaritas like the Spa Rita( I think that's how you spell it) or one of the mule drinks that come in a copper mug. It is a great place to take your family and friends for a nice relaxing dinner! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So, so...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014I had high hopes for this restaurant and we went to celebrate my husband's birthday. The service was quite poor, the server did not listen well and continually made mistakes. The kitchen did not make a meal according to a special request and the meal had to be remade. The only positive was that they comped the meal that was incorrect. Maybe after another few weeks of being open they will iron out the problems.
- Keep OnKassieDined on 8/9/2014I have been twice now for dinner and once for happy hour. First experience was great. The Elote appetizer recommended by server was excellent. Happy Hour also a good experience. Second time for dinner was quite disappointing. The order was brought to the table wrong, which they apologized for and offered to correct it. The fish tacos were very dry and overcooked, as was the beef tacos. We will try again. They are new and I am sure they will work out the issues.Special Features:
- Good First ExperiencePJboVIPDined on 8/8/2014Went on a Friday night and they were busy already at 6:45. We were seated quickly and brought chips and salsa that were pretty standard. Drinks arrived quickly and we were pleased to note later that our first round was Happy Hour prices, even though we weren't in the bar. We ordered the lettuce wraps just OK, basically the chicken burrito filling with lettuce. For entrees we each got a burrito - skirt steak for me and pork for my hubs. Initially they brought me the wrong burrito (chicken) but quickly corrected this. Both were very good but the pork was a standout. My husband did comment that he would have likeed a bit more spiciness to the dishes. Despite a few hiccups, I would definately go back.Special Features:
- I don't plan on eating here againBreezinDined on 8/2/2014The ambiance is great and I love the new look. The menu looked fantastic, but the good just wasn't up to par.
- Food questionableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014My wife and daughter ordered the carne asada burritos and the meat was pretty much all fat, both of them refused to eat any of their meal. The chips and salsa were nothing special, and the margarita seemed small. The saving grace was the service was very good, when the waitress was told of the poor food she apologized and the manager also came over to apologize. we probably will not try them again.
- SuziQSuziQDined on 7/26/2014The restaurant decor is beautiful and very spacious. Great for large groups. The food is great and I love the fact that they also serve light food for dieters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Asado Mexican Kitchen reviews archive.