54 East Main Street
Westborough, MA 01581Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arturosristorante.com/
- Phone: 5083661881x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please go to www.arturosristorante.com for information
- Private Party Facilities: Arturo's offers the perfect space for special occassions, meetings, holiday parties, corporate luncheons, religious and bridal affairs.
- Private Party Contact: Dan McCurley 5083661881x
A word from Arturo’s Ristorante
Specializing in All-Italian cuisine, we have been serving Worcester County for over 30 years. Our wine list features over 26 wines by the glass. Try one of our daily Chef's Specials or something from our traditional menu. From Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Apricot Glazed Salmon, Veal Parmesan or Brick Oven Pizza, there is truly something for everyone. Hosting a special event, our 'Amici Room' is the perfect space for hosting private events. We also offer catering to local businesses or right to your home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Arturo’s Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Westborough ›
Arturo’s Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (74)fit for foodies (49)special occasion (47)good for groups (47)great for lunch (32)kid-friendly (20)romantic (17)vibrant bar scene (17)notable wine list (15)hot spot (9)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014The meal presentation and quality were the best we have had in the area. There were fve of us and all felt the same.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable dining experienceCallieBananaDined on 8/28/2014We have dined once there before when a local liquor store hosted a wine-pairing dinner. We enjoyed it so much we decided to return. We were not disappointed. The bartenders are friendly and efficient, the cocktails are delicious and not overpriced, and the entrees and specials are fresh and imaginative. We truly enjoyed our evening and would highly recommend Arturo's to friends and family. We look forward to returning again soon - perhaps for my birthday in a few weeks!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014Food excellent and service great, bar personnel very friendly, food comes in a timely manner, no excessive waitingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service you'll love.StanDined on 8/26/2014My wife and I dine at all kinds of restaurants. Arturo's will join our list of favorites. The Veal Parmesan was crisp and the gravy/sauce was perfect. My wife thought the Shrimp Scampi was well prepared and tasty. We shared a delicious desert of Limoncello and Mascarpone cake. In addition our server was professional and courteous.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in WestboroJEEPGIRL48Dined on 8/23/2014We love the food at Arturo's. The specials are wonderful but the basics like Salmon are devine. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our evening at Arturo's. A great neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodmarcDined on 8/23/2014I've dined at Arturo's at least a half a dozen times, and it has always been excellent. The Pasta Di Napoli is my favorite dish, full of fresh and tasty seafood. The service has also always been consistently caring and helpful.Special Features:
- Fabulous foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Food was excellent and service was very good. Prices reasonable as well! The butternut squash large tortellini was fabulous! Others had the bolognese and loved it! The experience did take longer than expected and noise level was high but we were no tin a rush. The tiramisu did not live up to the waitress's hype- it was ok- so she took it off our bill without us asking which was very nice. She mentioned that they "stand behind their tiramisu and it clearly was not up to our standards tonight!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorites!Lifes2shortforbadmealsDined on 8/22/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants. Food and service is always excellent. I had the eggplant parmesan. The breading was just the way I like it--not too thick and not greasy. The menu is extensive! We tried to come here a few months ago on a Friday night. The wait was over an hour. This time we were able to make a reservation the same day for dinner.Special Features:
- Great FindDaveDined on 8/22/2014Arturo's Restaurant in west borough, Ma is an excellent place. Great food and knowledgeable servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still our favorite in the area!SongmanDined on 8/21/2014Crab cakes were good, drinks were good. Service very good and attentive. Arturo's is a little pricey but is worth it. So many of the restaurants in Westboro, Grafton and Worcester are in the business to be in the business Arturo's adds that extra touch by hiring and training the staff to be friendly and courteous. Food is fresh and prepared well. I have nothing negative to say except the noise level is high and if you can get a booth do so as the tables in the center of the dining room are noisy and uncomfortable.Special Features:
- Glad we came backMAinMADined on 8/16/2014So glad we gave it another try in 2013 as it has become our go-to local favorite in 2014. We were not impressed several years ago-- really like the new menu. New chef too?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CommunicationKittDined on 8/16/2014Made reservations through Open Table for 7:30. Sent email to friends and we all arrive at 7:30. Restaurant had us scheduled for 6:00. How was that possible?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteveVIPDined on 8/16/2014Arturo's is a wonderful restaurant. The food is superb, the room is comfortable, and the service is outstanding. If there were more than 5 stars, I would have used them.Special Features:
- happyeaterDined on 8/12/2014The food was good and they had a good selection for gluten free diners. The only negative was the price- a bit steep for a weeknight dinner with family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively Spot with Great FoodLawyerBabeDined on 8/11/2014We celebrated my daughter's 21st birthday at Arturo's. What a great spot! The atmosphere was fun and lively, the food was delicious, the wine list was extensive, and the service was excellent. We had a great time and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good time in Westborough.Special Features:
- What is happening to Arturo'sselllikeagirlDined on 8/9/2014From the new slippy slidey dinner plates to the less than stellar service, we were also disappointed in the food. The special, Striped bass, which I love, was overcooked with very tasteless rice and 3 sprigs of brocolini. I was also turned off by the smell of fish when it was delivered, which signaled to me that it wasn't fresh. My husband had the old standby, chicken parmesan, which was ok, but everything was just so ordinary and I just expect more from Arturo's. It used to be our special place to go out to eat. It was our wedding anniversary. No more.Special Features:
- Always consistentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014Great food. Great staff. We moved out of town and always make sure to stop here for dinner when we return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Respectable ChoiceRudyMassDined on 7/28/2014Clean, professional and solid. Some of the menu items are curious -- a breaded pork chop, fried brussel sprouts and sweet potato hash for a summer special? -- and the majority of the pasta is most decidedly not fresh, but it's a night place to take a break from your own cooking. You are always greeted warmly, waited on patiently, and leave feeling you made a good choice.Special Features:
- Great Italian cuisine!SaxxynycVIPDined on 7/28/2014Visiting friends in the Westborough, Massachusetts area and wanting to go a little upscale for dinner. What a great find. Our server Tim, was fantastic with great recommendations. The food was fresh, flavorful and delicious. Thank you for appeasing our New York City taste buds.Special Features:
- Fantastic Food & Servicetrm1961Dined on 7/26/2014We had a great dinner at Arturo's! I had the special Tenderloin and it was delicious and cooked perfectly. My girlfriend had the chicken parm and it was as good as it gets. Service was freindly and timely.
- Best aroundNboroDined on 7/25/2014As always the food and service were fine....though my veal chop was so good it was dangerous...you know "food to kill for". Fortunately, we have a credit card. Seriously, a fine place always. Try the appetizer for two while you're at it.Special Features:
- MagnificoMollyDined on 7/23/2014Arturo's Ristorante is a great find. Our meal was delicious and presented beautifully. The wait staff is attentive and friendly. We will be visiting this wonderful restaurant often.Special Features:
- Great placeDLundoVIPDined on 7/15/2014Very consistent, good food, great for GF folks and awesome all the way around. Never bad.Special Features:
- Equal to the NORTH END!DeniseDined on 7/14/2014Equal to the North End. The food is absolutely OUTSTANDING! The scallops, shrimp and lobster were cooked to perfection...all so tender. The pasta was superb! My friend had veal parm and loved it...Great sauces on each meal. It was her first time there and she said she's going to bring her family soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Excellent food and service! I had the veal marsala and it was fabulous! Others in my party had the parm and piccata. They also had a filet special that was phenomenalSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/8/2014Very nice special occasion place. Even on a Tuesday night in the summer, the place was hopping.Special Features:
- deliciouscgriffinDined on 7/3/2014The food and service was great! The menu offered a great variety of dishes to choose from and the specials offered gave diners some great options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner very niceRemoDined on 7/2/2014Food very good. Steak medallions excellent. Waitstaff friendly and attentive. Addition of molten chocolate desert with candle for birthday a nice touch. We would recommend and will be back.Special Features:
- In for a sad surprise.lizzyVIPDined on 7/1/2014I am a frequent patron and lately, have been less than pleased. The last time I went, 2 days ago, the bread brought to the table was compressed,almost like sandwich bread, the bruschetta was on paper thin slices of toast, like melba toast and our entrees, were minuscule! It was lunch time, but the portions have been reduced substantially. How sad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great evening!BDandcompanyDined on 6/28/2014Food was delicious, service was outstanding, people are friendly….you can't ask for more.Special Features:
- NiceCmp6VIPDined on 6/20/2014Always a consistently good meal. There is something for everyone on the menu and the menu isn't overwhelming. They always have a good fish dinner as a special.Special Features:
- may14Dined on 6/19/2014Food and service were great but it was a bit noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time thereeatiVIPDined on 6/14/2014We just moved to the area and are certain we've found our go-to Italian place. The food was incredible, service was friendly and attentive. We will be back many times.Special Features:
- Busy With Good ReasonOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 6/14/2014The place was packed on our Saturday night visit. Went when they opened as we knew it would be busy and it didn't take long for every table to be filled. Our meal went without a hitch. Reliable as usual. Great salads, pastas, and veal made for an enjoyable dinner. I love the consistency I've seen here as of late. One of the top choices in the area.
- Delicious!srandDined on 6/11/2014We have never had a bad meal at Arturos. Food is always great and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Arturo's DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014Food was great as always. The specials are always out of bounds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience ! Great service !Mvb46Dined on 6/11/2014The food was good ! Waitress only been there a week and she was great !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good ChowOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 6/3/2014A very nice meal here tonight. Had the Veal Milanese special... excellent. Pastas, crab cakes, meatballs, salads... all winners. The place was jammin, very loud. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for the area.
- Enjoyed business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/3/2014Food was yummy. Recommendations were helpful. Wait staff was non intrusive and efficient. Couldn't ask for more except and outdoor eating possibility.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a very good mealmjrodrigzDined on 5/31/2014My wife and I go to Arturos about 6 times a year - always have a very good meal - this time was no different. One feature is the variety of specials that the restaurant has and this time I had the chicken tenderloin with lobster sauce, jumbo shrimp and potato crostini - excellent combination of flavors! My wife had her usual - and always very good - veal parmigiana. Booth seating is always our preferred choice as at the tables in the middle, it can feel chaotic at times. Probably because it's a loud room on a busy night.Special Features: