54 East Main Street
Westborough, MA 01581Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arturosristorante.com/
- Phone: (508) 366-1881
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please go to www.arturosristorante.com for information
- Private Party Facilities: Arturo's offers the perfect space for special occassions, meetings, holiday parties, corporate luncheons, religious and bridal affairs.
- Private Party Contact: Dan McCurley 5083661881x
A word from Arturo’s Ristorante
Specializing in All-Italian cuisine, we have been serving Worcester County for over 30 years. Our wine list features over 26 wines by the glass. Try one of our daily Chef's Specials or something from our traditional menu. From Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Apricot Glazed Salmon, Veal Parmesan or Brick Oven Pizza, there is truly something for everyone. Hosting a special event, our 'Amici Room' is the perfect space for hosting private events. We also offer catering to local businesses or right to your home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Arturo’s Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Westborough ›
Arturo’s Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (85)fit for foodies (62)good for groups (54)special occasion (43)vibrant bar scene (29)great for lunch (25)notable wine list (19)romantic (18)kid-friendly (17)hot spot (16)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Right kind of customer serviceAndyDVIPDined on 11/20/2014Our meal was messed up, but they corrected it quickly and courtiously and also a little something special to end the night. Mistakes happen, its how you react to them that defines you. Great job.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise levelharley558Dined on 11/15/2014I left noise level blank because for some reason there is nothing to check off loud. Hard to have a conversation; it's extremely loud. Food is outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice but a bit loudHoopDined on 11/15/2014Food was very good. Nice big wine list and a few good beers on tap. Great service. Check showed up with dessert so I didn't have to wait and ask. Only problem was it was a little echoey loud. They could use some noise dampening on the walls or ceiling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back Room Too Crowded and LoudDebbieVIPDined on 11/15/2014In an effort to accommodate more customers, Arturo's reconfigured it's back room to add more tables. People were practically sitting on each other's laps. The food was excellent; hiwever, with three large parties of 8-10 young adults, all of whom seemed to be using their 'outside voices,' dinner was less than enjoyable. Ask for a booth up front.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- REKRABDined on 11/14/2014Great food, excellent service and would definitely return again soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2014As always the food is consistently great. Service wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great!NboroGirlDined on 11/11/2014This was my 4th visit to this restaurant and first time on a Tuesday. The service was excellent from the time I walked in. The food was very good - this time I tried the Margharita Pizza and I really enjoyed it - soft crust, very saucy (which was delicious) with enough leftover for lunch the next day. The Super Tuscan wine was also very good. There were two very large groups eating that night so the place was lively. Reservations are strongly suggested - it's always been crowded every time I've gone (a Tuesday night, a Wednesday night, a Thursday night, and a Saturday night).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodFrizzitDined on 11/8/2014We've eaten here many times and find the food choices excellent. The Gluten free menu is wonderful and you can find pretty much anything if you have this allergy. The wait staff are very well trained and more than accommodating. Overall, the dining was a great experience. I recommend this gem of a restaurant to all, especially if you have allergies.Special Features:
- Awesome mealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/8/2014Went here to meet some family for dinner. Food was excellent and ambiance great. Recommend highlly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to celebrate!Food4ThoughtDined on 11/6/2014Vibrant scene in cool and comfortable surroundings. Excellent service and waitstaff. Food was excellent, fresh and expertly prepared.Special Features:
- Delicious food, outstanding servicelovedinnerDined on 11/1/2014The food and service was outstanding and the restaurant was beautifully updated on the interior. It looked much more expensive inside than it does from the exterior. I had lobster ravioli and it was delicious. We split a mista salad and it was also delicious, healthy, and very fresh. The only part that wasn't a 5-star was the Pomegranate Margarita and the first table that they placed us at. It looked better than it tasted - too sweet and artificial. Next time I'll get wine! Overall, I would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Expected very good, even betterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2014I made reservations and noted the special occasion (birthday). When I gave my name to the hostess, she immediately wished my wife a happy birthday. Our waiter was helpful and friendly and also acknowledged her birthday. The food was excellent and courses paced perfectly. Prices are reasonable but the food and service was that of an even more expensive restaurant. We will be back, so many other dishes we want to try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but noisyKayDDined on 10/25/2014A friend had been to this restaurant many times for lunch so we thought we would try it for dinner. I would definitely make a reservation as there were many people waiting for a table and yet we got seated immediately. They open up a back room when they are really busy which is where we sat. The noise level was almost unbearable. It was very hard to even hear the waiter describe the specials. We each had something different and all of the dishes were very fantastic. Our waiter was very knowledged about the wine list as well as the menu. I would highly recommend this restaurant but maybe not on a Friday or Saturday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Very nice time here. Good service. They seated us right on time. Food was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delighted4DinersDined on 10/25/2014Arturo's never disappoints! We celebrated a special occasion as a party of five. The food and wine were fabulous. Our waiter was top-notch. We asked for a special room to be seated in and were pleased that our request was honored. Wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTICMillersVIPDined on 10/25/2014ONE WORD.... TIMMMMMMMMMMMMM :) NICE SEEING YOU AGAIN SIR.Special Features:
- Great birthday dinner!PMcDDined on 10/23/2014I used to go to Arturo's for lunch when I worked in Southborough and loved it. Haven't been in years, but decided to have my brother's 50th birthday dinner here. Met at the bar for a drink before dinner and could see myself hanging there again in the future. At dinner Tim treated us great! He surprised us all with a champagne toast and then had tiramisu with a candle for dessert. So thoughtful and attentive. Dinner was delicious. I had the veal saltimbocca and had a bite of my brother's squash ravioli, also delicious! Really enjoyed having an event here and looking forward to adding Arturo's into our night out rotation! Thanks much Tim and all at Arturo's.Special Features:
- a lovely dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Arturo's Restaurant is a hidden gem. For quality service, atmosphere, wine and really delicious food this is the restaurant you want to go to. They always offer specials that kick it up a notch for what is in season. I have always had a really lovely time dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!DiningFinaticDined on 10/18/2014This restaurant never skips a beat! From the atmosphere to the service to the delicious food, you'll not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We were looking for a restaurant we hadn't tried and decided on Arturos as I had heard thru the grapevine that it was good. Wer're so glad we did! The atmosphere was great, the food was great and the service was great. I would definately reccommend and my husband said it was his new favorite restaurant :)Special Features:
- Another Excellent MealOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 10/15/2014Very nice dinner. Had a couple of the chicken dishes... both excellent. A pizza and pasta bolognese also very good. Great service by Justin rounded off a fine evening.
- Good find in MetroWest suburbsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/11/2014Very good food at good value, noise level fairly high but not excessive, service passable but could be improvedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFresnoDined on 10/11/2014This was a ladies night out dinner. We come here often as it is always excellent.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Enjoyed our first visit to Arturo's. Bread delicious. Salad good. Main entrees were delicious too. Waitress very professional - similar to what you may experience at Romaine's or Willy's. No complaints at all.Special Features:
- something differenttpajgkVIPDined on 10/10/2014I have been to this restaurant many times and maybe they had a bad night this time as it was pretty crowded. I usually have a Chicken Parm dish and it was not at all prepared as many times as before. The filet was very thick and not thin and it was not crusty more like a piece of baked chicken with cheese on it. I spoke to one of the managers who listened but did not do anything about it- not can I replace it. So little disappointed in Arturo's this visit and think they need to assess the consistency of the kitchen and also listening to the customer.
- Good Food, Server needs workJbckelDined on 10/3/2014We dined there on a Friday night. The server was prompt in greeting us, but the food came out too quickly, felt we were being rushed. He also forgot our bread service, and our drink refills were sitting at the bar for some time before he remembered to bring them, and by then the beers weren't cold. Overall the food is quite good, so we will give it another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingAudreyDined on 10/3/2014Even though we had reservations, we were seated in the back room where the noise level is even higher than in the main dining room. We were told by the manager that if we wnated a booth (which are quieter), it had to be requested at the time the reservation was booked. The food was very good but the service was slow. This was not our favorite visit to this restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- hatsDined on 10/1/2014Friends enjoyed the food, service and the round table that was requested. We all enjoyed our entrees-presentation and taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 9/30/2014Very busy. Food and service is good. One of the area's best choices for chow. Pretty reliable.
- Very accommodating and deliciousMSHWinchesterDined on 9/30/2014I had a dinner meeting over lunch at Arturo's . I arrived before my meeting guests, the staff placed me at a very good spot for the meeting as well as allowed me to spread out. There was wifi and great service which enabled a smooth meeting. I really appreciated their staff's ability to read the tone of the conversation and leave us to talk when we needed to. The food was delicious. I had the cobb salad with chicken. There was a single mistake in my order when my salad came with the dressing applied rather than on the side. But it wasn't too heavy and I decided to eat it anyway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular foodMillersVIPDined on 9/27/2014Delicious as always. Tim the server is outstanding!!!!Special Features:
- Don't count on reservation time.Scotty54Dined on 9/20/20145 days in advance, we made a reservation for 6 people at 7:30 on a recent Saturday. We arrived on time. I checked in with a man at the front who said our table was nearly ready and he would get back to us shortly. 30 minutes later, I followed up, this time with a woman who said she didn't even know we were waiting. Within 5 minutes we were seated - no explanation. We were seated in a back room with a birthday party at an adjacent table (party of 15 or so?). The party was loud and distracting. If you're looking for a cozy dinner, or even one where all the members of your party can hear each other - and the server - you may want to look elsewhere. A common complaint in reviews is the noise level. I think management likes it that way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks TimMillersVIPDined on 9/20/2014Excellent as always and an amazing staff which brings it to another level... Thank you Tim
- Always goodThanksgiving2013VIPDined on 9/19/2014My wife and I had been going to Arturo's 3-5 times a year but we realized over the last year we needed to lose weight. And we have. But over the last month nth we needed to eat some good Italian food. That meant Arturo's. We have an Italian restaurant five minutes from home but their sauce (aka gravy) has no taste. We drove to the town over from us and ate at Arturo's. As good as we remembered. We'll be back when we can given out quest to lose weight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jay10TDined on 9/19/2014Have eaten at Arturo's for years and they always come through with a solid menu, great specials and consistent quality. Nice wine list. Service almost always excellent!Special Features:
- Consistently ExcellentCathyVIPDined on 9/19/2014We dine at Arturo's AT LEAST once a week and the experience is always EXCELLENT. Our party of four enjoyed four meals which were all terrific. The beef special, two swordfish special and a traditional Veal Marsala off the menu were great and the two desserts we sampled were excellent as well. While the menu offers over 100 choices, the specials are always outstanding and the beef is always cooked to perfection. Service is terrific, the owner, his managers, all of the wait staff and bartenders are friendly and add to the excellent dining experience.Special Features:
- And again Arturo's deliveredSongmanDined on 9/12/2014See my other reviews. I am very pleased with Arturo's all around. Fresh food. Fair prices. A bit noisy- try to get a booth if you can as the center tables are noisy. Or a table in the back? When you want parking with no hassle (unlike the so-called great Worcester restaurants), a decent drink, reasonably priced and fresh well prepared food, Arturo's is the ticket in the Shrewsbury, Westboro, Grafton and Worcester area!Special Features:
- Great As Always!SteveVIPDined on 9/10/2014We continue to return to Arturo's again and again. The food and service are always great.Special Features:
- westboro winnerLUVDAFOODDined on 9/9/2014Very solid suburban Italian. Delicious homemade bread.Special Features:
- use to be a favoriteluv2dine88Dined on 9/6/2014Use to be a regular diner at Aturo's til last November when we had a bad service experience . The GM was made aware and he did not seem to care. We decided to try again and felt we were not missing out on anything ! Very sad as we had many celebrations here over the years