54 East Main Street
Westborough, MA 01581Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arturosristorante.com/
- Phone: 5083661881x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please go to www.arturosristorante.com for information
- Private Party Facilities: Arturo's offers the perfect space for special occassions, meetings, holiday parties, corporate luncheons, religious and bridal affairs.
- Private Party Contact: Dan McCurley 5083661881x
A word from Arturo’s Ristorante
Specializing in All-Italian cuisine, we have been serving Worcester County for over 30 years. Our wine list features over 26 wines by the glass. Try one of our daily Chef's Specials or something from our traditional menu. From Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Apricot Glazed Salmon, Veal Parmesan or Brick Oven Pizza, there is truly something for everyone. Hosting a special event, our 'Amici Room' is the perfect space for hosting private events. We also offer catering to local businesses or right to your home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Arturo’s Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Westborough ›
Arturo’s Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (70)good for groups (46)fit for foodies (44)special occasion (39)great for lunch (26)vibrant bar scene (20)notable wine list (17)kid-friendly (15)romantic (14)hot spot (11)late-night find (2)Show More
- Always a good spot to go for dinnerCathyVIPDined on 3/29/2014We regularly dine at Arturo's and it is one of our favorite local spots in the Westboro local area. Enjoyed a table at the bar, good view of the tv for the March Maddness game, and great waitress (Deb!).Special Features:
- Excellent service, excellentnhhikerDined on 3/29/2014Excellent service, excellent food. A wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014Love this place! My new favorite restaurant! Excellent food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMikeVIPDined on 3/29/2014We enjoy dining at Arturo's because the menu is perfect for nights that I'm unsure what I feel like eating. From a great pizza to a full course dinner I'm sure to be satisfied. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly staff and tasty foodmaryellen01754Dined on 3/27/2014The salmon was excellent and our waitperson was very attentive. The woman at the bar was knowledgeable about the beers (very important in our book) and friendly. The noise level was a tad too much for my FIL who is 98, but unfortunately not sure what they can do about that.Special Features:
- great food. service was wonderful,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014great food. service was wonderful, friendly staff I would recommend to anyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014Entrees, wine and dessert were top notch. The appetizer (bruschetta) was only fair, but OK. A bit pricey but worth another visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- this was my first time there.anonymous88Dined on 3/21/2014this was my first time there. Place was very busy but we never felt rushed. Food was excellent for all 3 people. One got a seafood dish, one got a filet special and one was eggplant parm. would definitely go again! Wished I lived closer...Special Features:
- Great place for everyoneOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2014The wait staff was excellent as was the food! My eleven year old loved it and so did my 80 year old mother!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy Date NightHappyDined on 3/15/2014Nice ambience. Yummy food and was happy to have a gluten free menu! The service could have been a little better.Special Features:
- Count on Arturo'sMarvaDined on 3/15/2014Excellent, as always. The specials Sat night were divine. Service always outstanding. Food always outstanding. I love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeChrisDined on 3/12/2014Very good service and creative menu. Great for business lunch or dinner with friends. Dependably good place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Westborough's BestBobsVIPDined on 3/10/2014We dine at Arturo's often. The food is excellent and the service is very good. They have awesome specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One word of advice...GOBarbDined on 3/8/2014We have never been disappointed when dining at Arturo's. Whether its' dining for lunch, dinner, or at the bar, we have always had a great meal. The servers are attentive and experienced. The food is spot on, no matter whether it's a 'special' or on the daily menu. The Pizza Arugula is amazing and I just tried the Pasta di Napoli which is seafood and pasta heaven. You can't go wrong no matter what you order. Food is fresh, cooked perfectly and plated attractively with attention to details. It's a lively open main dining area with another smaller dining room which can be used for functions as well as the bar area which offers a more relaxed setting. Oh, did I mention it's a great value too.Special Features:
- Great dinnerFoodie123Dined on 3/7/2014We waited only a minute or two to be seated with a reservation on a very busy Friday night. Food was excellent and our waitress was extremely friendly and accommodating. Service was a tad bit bit slow but nothing to complain about and she was very busy and still friendly. Great place and would recommend without hesitation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This restaurant was great.JocelynFDined on 3/7/2014This restaurant was great. The server was right on top of our needs but did not hover. She was very friendly and spoke to us and our child with respect. The food was fantastic. Done perfectly, came out quickly and met or exceeded our expectations. This was our first trip to this restaurant but it will definitely not be our last!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our meals were very good,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2014Our meals were very good, and our server was most attentive to our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/1/2014This was my first time dining at this establishment and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The food and service were very good. The noise level was a bit higher than I typically like but i would definitely return to this restaurant and would recommend it to anyone looking for a wonderfully prepared italian dinner with very attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business lunch in great locationLoriBDined on 2/28/2014I have been to Arturo's many times -this was my second business lunch. We arrived early and the noise level was very low; by the time we left it was "engergetic." We both had the chicken salad, which was good. I prefer mixed leaf lettuce in salads and feel this would have improved the dish. The service was excellent. Will return for personal meals as well as business meetings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I ordered my meal which cameMommyreierDined on 2/22/2014I ordered my meal which came out and I was not crazy about it. I returned it for another meal. The manager came out and was very apologetic. Gave a free dessert on the houseSpecial Features:
- Careful with the Specialsjcarr55Dined on 2/14/2014I have a pet peeve about Restaurants who hold back the key choices (such as beef) from the menu, then position them as Specials AND instruct the servers to neglect to tell the price. I fell into this trap with Arturos last time, so shame on me. Got the 8oz filet. Was $35!! Seriously? I expect them to mark up the specials a bit, but this is pure greed.
- A very romantic and fun locationMcNiffDined on 2/14/2014A very romantic and fun location to celebrate Valentines day or any special occasion! The restaurant gave every female guest a long stem rose for Valentines day- nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another of many nice dinners hereNSILMikeVIPDined on 2/14/2014This is one of our favorites, but we'd never been on a holiday (Valentines Day) before. The staff was especially attentive that night, and the kitchen and management were not left behind in the least. Their fantastic pizzas came heart shaped instead of round, and at the end of the evening, they brought my wife a red rose. Of course the dinners were top notch as they always have been. Great place for dinner on any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience, requestedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Great dining experience, requested booth ready even though we were early, attentive wait staff, excellent menu & specials. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine DinnerGailCDined on 2/14/2014What a great place to have Valentines Day dinner. My 3 girlfriends and I, two of whom it was their first Valentines Day as widows, enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Arturo's. We had wonderful meals, special drinks, awesome desserts and a special single red rose as we left. It made their first Valentines Day without their spouses a little more bearable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great anniversary dinner!luvitalienfoodDined on 2/10/2014My husband and I went to Arturos Monday night for our anniversary, and they treated us as special guests. The service was outstanding and the food was delicious! We were greeted with a complimentary glass of prosecco...very unexpected, made our night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in WestboroughellenbDined on 2/8/2014My favorite restaurant – always a delicious meal, wonderful wait staff, great wines! But be sure to make a reservation — it's always a full house!Special Features:
- as good as rememberedPatFanDined on 2/8/2014hadn't been to Arturo's in quite a while ( no longer live in the area). Met friends for dinner. Service was very good, attentive but not invasive. Drinks and wine choices are excellent. All 4 diners thought dinner choices were very good to excellent. I had the bolognese sauce which was rich and flavorful. Glad to see that Arturo's is still a fine choice for a excellent meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were seated prompted whenJerryDined on 2/1/2014We were seated prompted when we arrived for our 6 PM reservation. The waitress was attentive, the food was prepared and served to perfection, desserts met our expectation and we enjoyed a nice family birthday celebration.Special Features:
- superb food but noisydinerDined on 1/31/2014The squash raviolis were amazing! All of the food was excellent and came out relatively quickly. The waitress was attentive and professional. The only thing we didn't like was the noise level. The acoustics in the restaurant seem to bounce the sound around, amplifying it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always dependableSongmanDined on 1/30/2014Arturo's IMHO is the best in the area for price. It is a very noisy place so if you are hard of hearing ask to be seated in the back . Food is fresh and well prepared a 3 to 4 star restaurant . Drinks are good just not top mixologists .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was delicious!AMBrecruiterDined on 1/29/2014I was at the restaurant with business colleagues. As always, the meal was excellent, the service was perfect. I love the food here and I never get tired of eating at this restaurant. It is one of my favorite places to go for lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time therekmt8726Dined on 1/25/2014This was my first time at Arturo's and I thought the food and service was very good. I would definitely go back again and I would tell people about it also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodThanksgiving2013VIPDined on 1/25/2014We go to Arturo's several times during the year. Our experience is consistent: good food and good service. At the turn of the calendar our desire for Arturo's meatballs and veal parm became too strong for us to put off - not that we wanted to ignore the desire. Arturo's is in the next town over from us and they offer good Italian food at family-value prices. But we wouldn't go if the food wasn't good regardless of the cost. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Italian cuisine in WestborobikervicDined on 1/20/2014Consistently good Italian fare and very pleasant staff. Love the lobster ravioli. However, I prefer it with red sauce, not cream. They are very accommodating with changes. The atmosphere is very pleasant and not noisy.Special Features:
- Excellent, per usual!JaneDined on 1/11/2014I love coming here with my family and I have never been disappointed in my food or the experience in the 5+ years I have been coming here. The ahi tuna salad is awesome. The fish and steak is always cooked to perfection. Also the wine list is pretty good. We also frequently order pizzas to go and they are our favorite pies in town! Highly recommend this place for all occasions!Special Features:
- Fabulous food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/10/2014From the bread with dipping oil, the wine and martinis, to the entrees, everything was superb! Service was great. Too much good to eat everything and sad that we didn't ave room for dessert. The only negative was that it was extremely noisy. We sat in the back room and it was difficult to even carry on any type of conversation. I'd definitely go again but would try a weekday night instead if a Saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been to Arturo's twice,SuzmacDined on 1/7/2014I have been to Arturo's twice, both experiences were great. Service was friendly, and very accommodating. Food was delicious. Vegtable salad was amazing. I can't wait to return to try out another one of the wonderful specials they offer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3rd time dining at arturosnfe51Dined on 1/4/20143rd time dining at arturos food has always been outstanding !Special Features:
- New Menu!amfmcooksVIPDined on 1/4/2014As a vegetarian and someone that eats at Arturo's on a regular basis, I am so glad you added a new vegetarian selection to your menu! The Butternut Squash Tortellacci is a great addition. Thanks and as always the service and food are impeccable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.