54 East Main Street
Westborough, MA 01581Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arturosristorante.com/
- Phone: (508) 366-1881
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please go to www.arturosristorante.com for information
- Private Party Facilities: Arturo's offers the perfect space for special occassions, meetings, holiday parties, corporate luncheons, religious and bridal affairs.
- Private Party Contact: Dan McCurley 5083661881x
A word from Arturo’s Ristorante
Specializing in All-Italian cuisine, we have been serving Worcester County for over 30 years. Our wine list features over 26 wines by the glass. Try one of our daily Chef's Specials or something from our traditional menu. From Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Apricot Glazed Salmon, Veal Parmesan or Brick Oven Pizza, there is truly something for everyone. Hosting a special event, our 'Amici Room' is the perfect space for hosting private events. We also offer catering to local businesses or right to your home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Arturo’s Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Westborough ›
Arturo’s Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (85)fit for foodies (62)good for groups (54)special occasion (43)vibrant bar scene (29)great for lunch (25)notable wine list (19)romantic (18)kid-friendly (17)hot spot (16)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Enjoyed business lunchMSHWinchesterDined on 6/3/2014Food was yummy. Recommendations were helpful. Wait staff was non intrusive and efficient. Couldn't ask for more except and outdoor eating possibility.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a very good mealmjrodrigzDined on 5/31/2014My wife and I go to Arturos about 6 times a year - always have a very good meal - this time was no different. One feature is the variety of specials that the restaurant has and this time I had the chicken tenderloin with lobster sauce, jumbo shrimp and potato crostini - excellent combination of flavors! My wife had her usual - and always very good - veal parmigiana. Booth seating is always our preferred choice as at the tables in the middle, it can feel chaotic at times. Probably because it's a loud room on a busy night.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014We had the special appetizers and entres which we very tasteful and fresh, service was terrific and no long waiting for anything, we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RemoDined on 5/24/2014Food quality is very good and well prepared - excellent corn and clam chowder and veal picatta. Service pleasant and attentive. Busy on a Saturday night and always a bit noisy, but no problem with conversation. Overall, a positive experience; we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentAnnieVIPDined on 5/23/2014We always have great meals and great service. The pork chop special with peach barbecue sauce was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food. TOO LOUD!!!JoanieDined on 5/17/2014We took an old friend who was visiting from out of state. BIG mistake. The only way we could have a conversation was for all of us to lean in to the middle of the table, face to face to face. It was so loud the server had to read the specials to each of us individually. I'll only go back if I'm alone or with my ex wife.Special Features:
- Best Bolognese Ever!BaileyVIPDined on 5/15/2014Went to dinner at Arturo's for the first time with a friend. Needed a location between CT and Boston, and this seem to fit. We were both impressed. By far, this was the best bolognese I ever tasted. Will definitely return when I'm in that area again.Special Features:
- Mother's Day DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/11/2014It was a busy evening on Mother's Day but Arturo's was prepared. The service was terrific! Two wonderful servers worked together to make our evening flawless. The food was delicious and cooked perfectly. I had the filet special and it was amazing. I substituted italian risotto for the potatoes and it was superb. Couldn't have been a better experience and it all ended with a rose for the moms.Special Features:
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014As always the food, service and ambience were top notch. I look forward to my next dining experience at Arturo's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- arturo'sbubbaluDined on 5/11/2014The food was great. Our server was good as well. It was a little hectic as it was MotherDay but all in all it was a good choice. I would go back and I live an hour away. I was impressed with their sauce. It was very good. I had the Veal Parmesan and it was very tender. I would definitely recommend Arturo's.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceEagle716Dined on 5/10/2014The entire experience was fantastic. The waitress was friendly and courteous. The food (cod dish) was amazing. We did not feel rushed even though the restaurant was very busy. Thank you!Special Features:
- noisy but enjoyableelleDined on 5/10/20146 for dinner @7:30pm on a Saturday night. We were seated promptly, but had to wait a while for the waitress to come to our table to take our drink order, then waited a while for the drinks. The list of specials was lengthy and her delivery was poor - also, with the noise level, it was very hard to hear and half our table had lost interest after she told us the soup of the day. When our food did arrive, it was tasty. Average portions sizes, where no-one took any entree leftovers home, and there might have been 1 slice of pizza left from those that ordered it. Decent prices - $12/pizza, $18-$22 for chicken entrees, more for veal/seafood. Overall, our party was happy with the meal but we didnt leave until after 9:30pm, so don't be in a rush.Special Features:
- Always a pleasureDalDinerInMassDined on 5/9/2014We eat here regularly as a treat. The food is delicious, interesting and well prepared. The wine list is good with reasonable finds. Atmosphere is pleasant. The antipasto plate was good. We ordered off specials. She had a chicken over broccoli that was well seasoned, tasty and not overcooked. I had a cod dish with couscous that somehow turned into orzo pasta, but it was still good with a seafood (shrimp, mussels and something else) in a tomato reduction. Service was spotty. She was friendly, but the table next to us got all the attention. They seemed to be friends with the staff or something. Annoying to be ignored. Had planned on more drinks, then coffee and dessert but finally gave up and left. Will probably go back, though.Special Features:
- AveragepicklesDined on 5/5/2014Arturo's was recommended to me by 3 people. It was good. I guess I was expecting something "outstanding". My Mom and I both ordered dishes that had chicken in it. The chicken was described as being "grilled". It was not tender, and actually quite chewy, and did not taste, nor look like it was grilled. Like I said, it wasn't bad, it wasn't great, it was just good.
- Good start,bad ending;DisappointingCapecodlady8Dined on 5/3/2014We've eaten at Arturo's a number of times with our family but tonight service was very slow, and sadly the experience not great. We initially attributed this to the busy evening, though as the restaurant dwindled down to just two parties left, our thoughts changed. We were just finally eating our meals close to 9:30-10pm (8:15pm Rsv)when the staff began cleaning and setting up the function room, presumably for the next day. Huge carts of chairs and shouting staff began coming in and out, just at our table, which was situated directly outside the function room door. It was very disturbing to us trying to eat our dinner.We did tell our waitress, who told us she informed the manager, but we never saw him/her. It truly ruined our dinner.Special Features:
- Great local ItalianPembury19Dined on 5/3/2014Since it's tucked into a strip mall, we sometimes forget about Arturo's but are never disappointed when we go back. Nice, neighborhood, family-run restaurant. They always seem to have a long list of specials which we often try. Service is always quick and friendly and the owner usually pops by the table to make sure everything is going well. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Dining ExperiencepflanDined on 5/3/2014Arturo's food was good. Pasta was cooked perfectly. Nothing about the restaurant stood out as being an Italian restaurant but atmosphere was pleasant but bland, wait staff very friendly and attentive and the food was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/3/2014Food was excellent, service was decent. Only complaint is that soda was flat and we were charged for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have it about rightNboroVIPDined on 5/2/2014We were welcomed at seated immediately. Drink orders taken and delivered upon quickly. Friendly server. Food very well prepared and served. There is a nice cosmopolitan but utterly non pretentious atmosphere. The best Italian place in this part of the world.Special Features:
- Great serviceCookieDined on 5/2/2014We eat here every few weeks and always have great food and service. Very well run establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restarauntitalianloverDined on 5/1/2014Arturos is my absolute favorite restaraunt. Every time I go my meal is above and beyond my expectations. The service is incredible. Tim was our waitor. We were out celebrating my mother's birthday and my grandmother was with us. She has a severe gluten allergy. Tim even brought over a flour less gluten free cake so my grandmother could have some.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Watch out for the sweet main dishesIan2SusanDined on 4/29/2014If you don't like your main, savory dishes sweetened then watch out! My wife had the butternut squash ravioli and both the filling and the sauce were sweetened extensively. If your pallet likes sweetened vegetables and pasta then go for it...otherwise beware! When we told the staff what we thought, to their credit they WERE helpful.Special Features:
- Delicious!LRM123Dined on 4/26/2014We have become regulars at Arturo's. The food is always of the highest quality and the service is wonderful. I had the special (steak with breadcrumbs, proscuitto, provalone rolled inside, and slow-cooked in the house tomato sauce). It was one of the best meals I've ever had - anywhere - not just from Arturo's!Special Features:
- Nice menu choicesLynneDined on 4/25/2014A nice mix of traditional American-Italian and other more creative dishes. Definitely pleased our whole group of 7. Very accommodating for gluten free as well. Also was very nice about us bringing in our own gluten-free dessert to celebrate a birthday. Will definitely return and recommend!Special Features:
- confusedDined on 4/19/2014One of my favorite restaurants, the only problem every time I order the meatlovers pizza with extra green peppers it is ALWAYS a problem. You wouldn't think that would be the case.Special Features:
- Good foodnonameDined on 4/18/2014The food was good but service was a bit slow. We went for a later lunch thought the service could have been better since it was after the lunch rush.
- Fabulous Arturo'sDelighted4DinersDined on 4/12/2014For a special occasion, my family had a fabulous experience at Arturo's. Our waiter was attentive and gave us excellent service without being overbearing! The menu was extensive with many specials added. The lamb special was magnificent; the beef tenderloin cooked to perfection; and the veal parmesan was crispy and tasty. Salads and vegetables were composed of the freshest ingredients. Wine and beer choices were great. A chocolate dessert, shared by all, topped off a delicious dining experience, and we rolled out of Arturo's thoroughly satisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodbeansDined on 4/12/2014They have quality food and wonderful service we go here quite a bit and love everything on the menu Their steak surpasses some steak houses The pasta is wonderful and exceptional wine list desserts are terrific overall a great place to eatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The daily specials are wonderful!DebbieDined on 4/9/2014The menu has many excellent choices but I wait to hear the exciting specials of the day. So far everything I have ordered here has been wonderful ! My number one restaurant in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- *** 3 StarsNboroGirlDined on 4/9/2014The food was good... but the spaghetti and meatballs were forgettable. With so many other choices on the menu, skip this and pick something else. There are a LOT of seafood options. The wine list was decent. Save room for dessert - there were a lot of delicious looking choices on the dessert tray.Special Features:
- So glad I tried this restaurantMetroWestMomDined on 4/7/2014I ran a yelp search for italian restaurants in that Rte 9/495 area, for a different nearby italian restaurant. Arturo's caught my eye as a new place worth trying to meet someone on a second date. I'm so glad I went there. The ambience was relaxed, attractive, and noteworthy. Our waitress was gracious, helpful, and attentive with just the right amount of presence (and absence). The chicken marsala was tasty, fresh, and tender.Special Features:
- An excellent eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/4/2014We were seated on time the food was excellent I had shrimp scampi and my friend had a chicken pasta dish we loved both of them and A very creamy chocolate mousse for desert will be back very soon all greatSpecial Features:
- Always a good spot to go for dinnerCathyVIPDined on 3/29/2014We regularly dine at Arturo's and it is one of our favorite local spots in the Westboro local area. Enjoyed a table at the bar, good view of the tv for the March Maddness game, and great waitress (Deb!).Special Features:
- Excellent service, excellentnhhikerDined on 3/29/2014Excellent service, excellent food. A wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014Love this place! My new favorite restaurant! Excellent food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMikeVIPDined on 3/29/2014We enjoy dining at Arturo's because the menu is perfect for nights that I'm unsure what I feel like eating. From a great pizza to a full course dinner I'm sure to be satisfied. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly staff and tasty foodmaryellen01754Dined on 3/27/2014The salmon was excellent and our waitperson was very attentive. The woman at the bar was knowledgeable about the beers (very important in our book) and friendly. The noise level was a tad too much for my FIL who is 98, but unfortunately not sure what they can do about that.Special Features:
- great food. service was wonderful,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014great food. service was wonderful, friendly staff I would recommend to anyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014Entrees, wine and dessert were top notch. The appetizer (bruschetta) was only fair, but OK. A bit pricey but worth another visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- this was my first time there.anonymous88Dined on 3/21/2014this was my first time there. Place was very busy but we never felt rushed. Food was excellent for all 3 people. One got a seafood dish, one got a filet special and one was eggplant parm. would definitely go again! Wished I lived closer...Special Features: