54 East Main Street
Westborough, MA 01581Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arturosristorante.com/
- Phone: 5083661881x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please go to www.arturosristorante.com for information
- Private Party Facilities: Arturo's offers the perfect space for special occassions, meetings, holiday parties, corporate luncheons, religious and bridal affairs.
- Private Party Contact: Dan McCurley 5083661881x
A word from Arturo’s Ristorante
Specializing in All-Italian cuisine, we have been serving Worcester County for over 30 years. Our wine list features over 26 wines by the glass. Try one of our daily Chef's Specials or something from our traditional menu. From Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Apricot Glazed Salmon, Veal Parmesan or Brick Oven Pizza, there is truly something for everyone. Hosting a special event, our 'Amici Room' is the perfect space for hosting private events. We also offer catering to local businesses or right to your home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Arturo’s Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Westborough ›
Arturo’s Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
107 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (75)good for groups (49)fit for foodies (46)special occasion (40)great for lunch (23)vibrant bar scene (22)notable wine list (17)romantic (15)kid-friendly (14)hot spot (10)late-night find (1)Show More
- Always consistentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014Great food. Great staff. We moved out of town and always make sure to stop here for dinner when we return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Respectable ChoiceRudyMassDined on 7/28/2014Clean, professional and solid. Some of the menu items are curious -- a breaded pork chop, fried brussel sprouts and sweet potato hash for a summer special? -- and the majority of the pasta is most decidedly not fresh, but it's a night place to take a break from your own cooking. You are always greeted warmly, waited on patiently, and leave feeling you made a good choice.Special Features:
- Great Italian cuisine!SaxxynycVIPDined on 7/28/2014Visiting friends in the Westborough, Massachusetts area and wanting to go a little upscale for dinner. What a great find. Our server Tim, was fantastic with great recommendations. The food was fresh, flavorful and delicious. Thank you for appeasing our New York City taste buds.Special Features:
- Fantastic Food & Servicetrm1961Dined on 7/26/2014We had a great dinner at Arturo's! I had the special Tenderloin and it was delicious and cooked perfectly. My girlfriend had the chicken parm and it was as good as it gets. Service was freindly and timely.
- Best aroundNboroVIPDined on 7/25/2014As always the food and service were fine....though my veal chop was so good it was dangerous...you know "food to kill for". Fortunately, we have a credit card. Seriously, a fine place always. Try the appetizer for two while you're at it.Special Features:
- MagnificoMollyDined on 7/23/2014Arturo's Ristorante is a great find. Our meal was delicious and presented beautifully. The wait staff is attentive and friendly. We will be visiting this wonderful restaurant often.Special Features:
- Great placeDLundoVIPDined on 7/15/2014Very consistent, good food, great for GF folks and awesome all the way around. Never bad.Special Features:
- Equal to the NORTH END!DeniseDined on 7/14/2014Equal to the North End. The food is absolutely OUTSTANDING! The scallops, shrimp and lobster were cooked to perfection...all so tender. The pasta was superb! My friend had veal parm and loved it...Great sauces on each meal. It was her first time there and she said she's going to bring her family soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Excellent food and service! I had the veal marsala and it was fabulous! Others in my party had the parm and piccata. They also had a filet special that was phenomenalSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/8/2014Very nice special occasion place. Even on a Tuesday night in the summer, the place was hopping.Special Features:
- deliciouscgriffinDined on 7/3/2014The food and service was great! The menu offered a great variety of dishes to choose from and the specials offered gave diners some great options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner very niceRemoDined on 7/2/2014Food very good. Steak medallions excellent. Waitstaff friendly and attentive. Addition of molten chocolate desert with candle for birthday a nice touch. We would recommend and will be back.Special Features:
- In for a sad surprise.lizzyVIPDined on 7/1/2014I am a frequent patron and lately, have been less than pleased. The last time I went, 2 days ago, the bread brought to the table was compressed,almost like sandwich bread, the bruschetta was on paper thin slices of toast, like melba toast and our entrees, were minuscule! It was lunch time, but the portions have been reduced substantially. How sad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great evening!BDandcompanyDined on 6/28/2014Food was delicious, service was outstanding, people are friendly….you can't ask for more.Special Features:
- The following 478 reviews are from the Arturo’s Ristorante reviews archive.
- NiceCmp6VIPDined on 6/20/2014Always a consistently good meal. There is something for everyone on the menu and the menu isn't overwhelming. They always have a good fish dinner as a special.Special Features:
- may14Dined on 6/19/2014Food and service were great but it was a bit noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time thereeatiVIPDined on 6/14/2014We just moved to the area and are certain we've found our go-to Italian place. The food was incredible, service was friendly and attentive. We will be back many times.Special Features:
- Busy With Good ReasonOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 6/14/2014The place was packed on our Saturday night visit. Went when they opened as we knew it would be busy and it didn't take long for every table to be filled. Our meal went without a hitch. Reliable as usual. Great salads, pastas, and veal made for an enjoyable dinner. I love the consistency I've seen here as of late. One of the top choices in the area.
- Delicious!srandDined on 6/11/2014We have never had a bad meal at Arturos. Food is always great and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Arturo's DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014Food was great as always. The specials are always out of bounds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience ! Great service !Mvb46Dined on 6/11/2014The food was good ! Waitress only been there a week and she was great !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good ChowOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 6/3/2014A very nice meal here tonight. Had the Veal Milanese special... excellent. Pastas, crab cakes, meatballs, salads... all winners. The place was jammin, very loud. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for the area.
- Enjoyed business lunchMSHWinchesterDined on 6/3/2014Food was yummy. Recommendations were helpful. Wait staff was non intrusive and efficient. Couldn't ask for more except and outdoor eating possibility.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a very good mealmjrodrigzDined on 5/31/2014My wife and I go to Arturos about 6 times a year - always have a very good meal - this time was no different. One feature is the variety of specials that the restaurant has and this time I had the chicken tenderloin with lobster sauce, jumbo shrimp and potato crostini - excellent combination of flavors! My wife had her usual - and always very good - veal parmigiana. Booth seating is always our preferred choice as at the tables in the middle, it can feel chaotic at times. Probably because it's a loud room on a busy night.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2014We had the special appetizers and entres which we very tasteful and fresh, service was terrific and no long waiting for anything, we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RemoDined on 5/24/2014Food quality is very good and well prepared - excellent corn and clam chowder and veal picatta. Service pleasant and attentive. Busy on a Saturday night and always a bit noisy, but no problem with conversation. Overall, a positive experience; we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentAnnieVIPDined on 5/23/2014We always have great meals and great service. The pork chop special with peach barbecue sauce was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food. TOO LOUD!!!JoanieDined on 5/17/2014We took an old friend who was visiting from out of state. BIG mistake. The only way we could have a conversation was for all of us to lean in to the middle of the table, face to face to face. It was so loud the server had to read the specials to each of us individually. I'll only go back if I'm alone or with my ex wife.Special Features:
- Best Bolognese Ever!BaileyVIPDined on 5/15/2014Went to dinner at Arturo's for the first time with a friend. Needed a location between CT and Boston, and this seem to fit. We were both impressed. By far, this was the best bolognese I ever tasted. Will definitely return when I'm in that area again.Special Features:
- Mother's Day DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/11/2014It was a busy evening on Mother's Day but Arturo's was prepared. The service was terrific! Two wonderful servers worked together to make our evening flawless. The food was delicious and cooked perfectly. I had the filet special and it was amazing. I substituted italian risotto for the potatoes and it was superb. Couldn't have been a better experience and it all ended with a rose for the moms.Special Features:
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014As always the food, service and ambience were top notch. I look forward to my next dining experience at Arturo's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- arturo'sbubbaluDined on 5/11/2014The food was great. Our server was good as well. It was a little hectic as it was MotherDay but all in all it was a good choice. I would go back and I live an hour away. I was impressed with their sauce. It was very good. I had the Veal Parmesan and it was very tender. I would definitely recommend Arturo's.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceEagle716Dined on 5/10/2014The entire experience was fantastic. The waitress was friendly and courteous. The food (cod dish) was amazing. We did not feel rushed even though the restaurant was very busy. Thank you!Special Features:
- noisy but enjoyableelleDined on 5/10/20146 for dinner @7:30pm on a Saturday night. We were seated promptly, but had to wait a while for the waitress to come to our table to take our drink order, then waited a while for the drinks. The list of specials was lengthy and her delivery was poor - also, with the noise level, it was very hard to hear and half our table had lost interest after she told us the soup of the day. When our food did arrive, it was tasty. Average portions sizes, where no-one took any entree leftovers home, and there might have been 1 slice of pizza left from those that ordered it. Decent prices - $12/pizza, $18-$22 for chicken entrees, more for veal/seafood. Overall, our party was happy with the meal but we didnt leave until after 9:30pm, so don't be in a rush.Special Features:
- Always a pleasureDalDinerInMassDined on 5/9/2014We eat here regularly as a treat. The food is delicious, interesting and well prepared. The wine list is good with reasonable finds. Atmosphere is pleasant. The antipasto plate was good. We ordered off specials. She had a chicken over broccoli that was well seasoned, tasty and not overcooked. I had a cod dish with couscous that somehow turned into orzo pasta, but it was still good with a seafood (shrimp, mussels and something else) in a tomato reduction. Service was spotty. She was friendly, but the table next to us got all the attention. They seemed to be friends with the staff or something. Annoying to be ignored. Had planned on more drinks, then coffee and dessert but finally gave up and left. Will probably go back, though.Special Features:
- AveragepicklesDined on 5/5/2014Arturo's was recommended to me by 3 people. It was good. I guess I was expecting something "outstanding". My Mom and I both ordered dishes that had chicken in it. The chicken was described as being "grilled". It was not tender, and actually quite chewy, and did not taste, nor look like it was grilled. Like I said, it wasn't bad, it wasn't great, it was just good.
- Good start,bad ending;DisappointingCapecodlady8Dined on 5/3/2014We've eaten at Arturo's a number of times with our family but tonight service was very slow, and sadly the experience not great. We initially attributed this to the busy evening, though as the restaurant dwindled down to just two parties left, our thoughts changed. We were just finally eating our meals close to 9:30-10pm (8:15pm Rsv)when the staff began cleaning and setting up the function room, presumably for the next day. Huge carts of chairs and shouting staff began coming in and out, just at our table, which was situated directly outside the function room door. It was very disturbing to us trying to eat our dinner.We did tell our waitress, who told us she informed the manager, but we never saw him/her. It truly ruined our dinner.Special Features:
- Great local ItalianPembury19Dined on 5/3/2014Since it's tucked into a strip mall, we sometimes forget about Arturo's but are never disappointed when we go back. Nice, neighborhood, family-run restaurant. They always seem to have a long list of specials which we often try. Service is always quick and friendly and the owner usually pops by the table to make sure everything is going well. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Dining ExperiencepflanDined on 5/3/2014Arturo's food was good. Pasta was cooked perfectly. Nothing about the restaurant stood out as being an Italian restaurant but atmosphere was pleasant but bland, wait staff very friendly and attentive and the food was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/3/2014Food was excellent, service was decent. Only complaint is that soda was flat and we were charged for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.