54 East Main Street
Westborough, MA 01581Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arturosristorante.com/
- Phone: 5083661881x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please go to www.arturosristorante.com for information
- Private Party Facilities: Arturo's offers the perfect space for special occassions, meetings, holiday parties, corporate luncheons, religious and bridal affairs.
- Private Party Contact: Dan McCurley 5083661881x
A word from Arturo’s Ristorante
Specializing in All-Italian cuisine, we have been serving Worcester County for over 30 years. Our wine list features over 26 wines by the glass. Try one of our daily Chef's Specials or something from our traditional menu. From Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Apricot Glazed Salmon, Veal Parmesan or Brick Oven Pizza, there is truly something for everyone. Hosting a special event, our 'Amici Room' is the perfect space for hosting private events. We also offer catering to local businesses or right to your home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Arturo’s Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Westborough ›
Arturo’s Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (76)good for groups (50)fit for foodies (46)special occasion (40)vibrant bar scene (22)great for lunch (22)notable wine list (17)romantic (15)kid-friendly (14)hot spot (10)late-night find (1)Show More
- Fantastic!DiningFinaticDined on 10/18/2014This restaurant never skips a beat! From the atmosphere to the service to the delicious food, you'll not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We were looking for a restaurant we hadn't tried and decided on Arturos as I had heard thru the grapevine that it was good. Wer're so glad we did! The atmosphere was great, the food was great and the service was great. I would definately reccommend and my husband said it was his new favorite restaurant :)Special Features:
- Another Excellent MealOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 10/15/2014Very nice dinner. Had a couple of the chicken dishes... both excellent. A pizza and pasta bolognese also very good. Great service by Justin rounded off a fine evening.
- Good find in MetroWest suburbsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/11/2014Very good food at good value, noise level fairly high but not excessive, service passable but could be improvedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFresnoDined on 10/11/2014This was a ladies night out dinner. We come here often as it is always excellent.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Enjoyed our first visit to Arturo's. Bread delicious. Salad good. Main entrees were delicious too. Waitress very professional - similar to what you may experience at Romaine's or Willy's. No complaints at all.Special Features:
- something differenttpajgkVIPDined on 10/10/2014I have been to this restaurant many times and maybe they had a bad night this time as it was pretty crowded. I usually have a Chicken Parm dish and it was not at all prepared as many times as before. The filet was very thick and not thin and it was not crusty more like a piece of baked chicken with cheese on it. I spoke to one of the managers who listened but did not do anything about it- not can I replace it. So little disappointed in Arturo's this visit and think they need to assess the consistency of the kitchen and also listening to the customer.
- Good Food, Server needs workJbckelDined on 10/3/2014We dined there on a Friday night. The server was prompt in greeting us, but the food came out too quickly, felt we were being rushed. He also forgot our bread service, and our drink refills were sitting at the bar for some time before he remembered to bring them, and by then the beers weren't cold. Overall the food is quite good, so we will give it another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/3/2014Even though we had reservations, we were seated in the back room where the noise level is even higher than in the main dining room. We were told by the manager that if we wnated a booth (which are quieter), it had to be requested at the time the reservation was booked. The food was very good but the service was slow. This was not our favorite visit to this restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- hatsDined on 10/1/2014Friends enjoyed the food, service and the round table that was requested. We all enjoyed our entrees-presentation and taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 9/30/2014Very busy. Food and service is good. One of the area's best choices for chow. Pretty reliable.
- Very accommodating and deliciousMSHWinchesterDined on 9/30/2014I had a dinner meeting over lunch at Arturo's . I arrived before my meeting guests, the staff placed me at a very good spot for the meeting as well as allowed me to spread out. There was wifi and great service which enabled a smooth meeting. I really appreciated their staff's ability to read the tone of the conversation and leave us to talk when we needed to. The food was delicious. I had the cobb salad with chicken. There was a single mistake in my order when my salad came with the dressing applied rather than on the side. But it wasn't too heavy and I decided to eat it anyway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular foodMillersVIPDined on 9/27/2014Delicious as always. Tim the server is outstanding!!!!Special Features:
- Don't count on reservation time.Scotty54Dined on 9/20/20145 days in advance, we made a reservation for 6 people at 7:30 on a recent Saturday. We arrived on time. I checked in with a man at the front who said our table was nearly ready and he would get back to us shortly. 30 minutes later, I followed up, this time with a woman who said she didn't even know we were waiting. Within 5 minutes we were seated - no explanation. We were seated in a back room with a birthday party at an adjacent table (party of 15 or so?). The party was loud and distracting. If you're looking for a cozy dinner, or even one where all the members of your party can hear each other - and the server - you may want to look elsewhere. A common complaint in reviews is the noise level. I think management likes it that way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks TimMillersVIPDined on 9/20/2014Excellent as always and an amazing staff which brings it to another level... Thank you Tim
- Always goodThanksgiving2013VIPDined on 9/19/2014My wife and I had been going to Arturo's 3-5 times a year but we realized over the last year we needed to lose weight. And we have. But over the last month nth we needed to eat some good Italian food. That meant Arturo's. We have an Italian restaurant five minutes from home but their sauce (aka gravy) has no taste. We drove to the town over from us and ate at Arturo's. As good as we remembered. We'll be back when we can given out quest to lose weight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jay10TDined on 9/19/2014Have eaten at Arturo's for years and they always come through with a solid menu, great specials and consistent quality. Nice wine list. Service almost always excellent!Special Features:
- Consistently ExcellentCathyVIPDined on 9/19/2014We dine at Arturo's AT LEAST once a week and the experience is always EXCELLENT. Our party of four enjoyed four meals which were all terrific. The beef special, two swordfish special and a traditional Veal Marsala off the menu were great and the two desserts we sampled were excellent as well. While the menu offers over 100 choices, the specials are always outstanding and the beef is always cooked to perfection. Service is terrific, the owner, his managers, all of the wait staff and bartenders are friendly and add to the excellent dining experience.Special Features:
- And again Arturo's deliveredSongmanDined on 9/12/2014See my other reviews. I am very pleased with Arturo's all around. Fresh food. Fair prices. A bit noisy- try to get a booth if you can as the center tables are noisy. Or a table in the back? When you want parking with no hassle (unlike the so-called great Worcester restaurants), a decent drink, reasonably priced and fresh well prepared food, Arturo's is the ticket in the Shrewsbury, Westboro, Grafton and Worcester area!Special Features:
- Great As Always!SteveVIPDined on 9/10/2014We continue to return to Arturo's again and again. The food and service are always great.Special Features:
- westboro winnerLUVDAFOODDined on 9/9/2014Very solid suburban Italian. Delicious homemade bread.Special Features:
- use to be a favoriteluv2dine88Dined on 9/6/2014Use to be a regular diner at Aturo's til last November when we had a bad service experience . The GM was made aware and he did not seem to care. We decided to try again and felt we were not missing out on anything ! Very sad as we had many celebrations here over the years
- Grf4 Very goodGRF4VIPDined on 9/5/2014This was our first time to Arturo's. We were pleasantly surprised. it is much larger inside than it appears from the street. We had a reservation for 2 @ 6pm. We arrived on time and were seated promptly. The waitress was very nice exsplained all the specials and took our drink and appetizer order. The only issue all night was a bit of a wait for the drinks to arrive at the table. We had already received our appetizer and almost finished it before the drinks arrived. Slow bartender? I had one of the specials summer risotto with sea scallops it was excellent, My wife had chicken parmesan and pasta. It was also very good. It was a bit noisy. We will be back to try it again.Special Features:
- We loved Arturo's!!KathyLNHDined on 9/2/2014Our first-time dining experience at Arturo's was everything we could hope for - great menu, fabulous food, attentive service, lovely ambiance! We left very pleased with smiles on our faces!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- momof5Dined on 8/28/2014The meal presentation and quality were the best we have had in the area. There were fve of us and all felt the same.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable dining experienceCallieBananaDined on 8/28/2014We have dined once there before when a local liquor store hosted a wine-pairing dinner. We enjoyed it so much we decided to return. We were not disappointed. The bartenders are friendly and efficient, the cocktails are delicious and not overpriced, and the entrees and specials are fresh and imaginative. We truly enjoyed our evening and would highly recommend Arturo's to friends and family. We look forward to returning again soon - perhaps for my birthday in a few weeks!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014Food excellent and service great, bar personnel very friendly, food comes in a timely manner, no excessive waitingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service you'll love.StanDined on 8/26/2014My wife and I dine at all kinds of restaurants. Arturo's will join our list of favorites. The Veal Parmesan was crisp and the gravy/sauce was perfect. My wife thought the Shrimp Scampi was well prepared and tasty. We shared a delicious desert of Limoncello and Mascarpone cake. In addition our server was professional and courteous.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in WestboroJEEPGIRL48Dined on 8/23/2014We love the food at Arturo's. The specials are wonderful but the basics like Salmon are devine. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our evening at Arturo's. A great neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodmarcDined on 8/23/2014I've dined at Arturo's at least a half a dozen times, and it has always been excellent. The Pasta Di Napoli is my favorite dish, full of fresh and tasty seafood. The service has also always been consistently caring and helpful.Special Features:
- Fabulous foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Food was excellent and service was very good. Prices reasonable as well! The butternut squash large tortellini was fabulous! Others had the bolognese and loved it! The experience did take longer than expected and noise level was high but we were no tin a rush. The tiramisu did not live up to the waitress's hype- it was ok- so she took it off our bill without us asking which was very nice. She mentioned that they "stand behind their tiramisu and it clearly was not up to our standards tonight!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorites!Lifes2shortforbadmealsDined on 8/22/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants. Food and service is always excellent. I had the eggplant parmesan. The breading was just the way I like it--not too thick and not greasy. The menu is extensive! We tried to come here a few months ago on a Friday night. The wait was over an hour. This time we were able to make a reservation the same day for dinner.Special Features:
- Great FindDaveDined on 8/22/2014Arturo's Restaurant in west borough, Ma is an excellent place. Great food and knowledgeable servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still our favorite in the area!SongmanDined on 8/21/2014Crab cakes were good, drinks were good. Service very good and attentive. Arturo's is a little pricey but is worth it. So many of the restaurants in Westboro, Grafton and Worcester are in the business to be in the business Arturo's adds that extra touch by hiring and training the staff to be friendly and courteous. Food is fresh and prepared well. I have nothing negative to say except the noise level is high and if you can get a booth do so as the tables in the center of the dining room are noisy and uncomfortable.Special Features:
- Glad we came backMAinMADined on 8/16/2014So glad we gave it another try in 2013 as it has become our go-to local favorite in 2014. We were not impressed several years ago-- really like the new menu. New chef too?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CommunicationKittDined on 8/16/2014Made reservations through Open Table for 7:30. Sent email to friends and we all arrive at 7:30. Restaurant had us scheduled for 6:00. How was that possible?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteveVIPDined on 8/16/2014Arturo's is a wonderful restaurant. The food is superb, the room is comfortable, and the service is outstanding. If there were more than 5 stars, I would have used them.Special Features:
- happyeaterDined on 8/12/2014The food was good and they had a good selection for gluten free diners. The only negative was the price- a bit steep for a weeknight dinner with family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively Spot with Great FoodLawyerBabeDined on 8/11/2014We celebrated my daughter's 21st birthday at Arturo's. What a great spot! The atmosphere was fun and lively, the food was delicious, the wine list was extensive, and the service was excellent. We had a great time and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good time in Westborough.Special Features:
- What is happening to Arturo'sselllikeagirlDined on 8/9/2014From the new slippy slidey dinner plates to the less than stellar service, we were also disappointed in the food. The special, Striped bass, which I love, was overcooked with very tasteless rice and 3 sprigs of brocolini. I was also turned off by the smell of fish when it was delivered, which signaled to me that it wasn't fresh. My husband had the old standby, chicken parmesan, which was ok, but everything was just so ordinary and I just expect more from Arturo's. It used to be our special place to go out to eat. It was our wedding anniversary. No more.Special Features: