1180 Peachtree St, Suite B
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://article14.com/
- Phone: (404) 443-8432
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday 11AM-3PM (Brunch)
Saturday 5PM-11PM (Dinner)
Sunday 11AM-3PM (Brunch)
Sunday 5PM - 9PM (Dinner)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Blobaum (Corporate Executive Chef)
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Article 14
Whether dining at brunch, lunch or dinner, Article 14 is about the experience. It’s a much needed midday break from the office, a cocktail after work or a unforgettable meal before a night out in Midtown. This culinary adventure is led by Legacy Restaurant Partners’ Corporate Executive Chef, Chris Bloubaum. A classically French trained chef, Chris combines classic regional fare with fresh flavors of locally and garden-grown ingredients. And if you are a connoisseur of great art, you must check out the “Atlanta Lawyer Wall of Fame” art installation from Alan Avery Art Company, a focal point of this Midtown hot spot.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Article 14 reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (34)neighborhood gem (30)special occasion (18)romantic (17)good for groups (16)great for brunch (15)great for lunch (15)notable wine list (10)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (6)great for outdoor dining (6)hot spot (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- A gem in midtownBobSDined on 11/15/2014We were looking for a quiet place to have conversation without having to shout over banks of TVs showing college football. Article 14 was just what we wanted for atmosphere, but that was only the beginning of a great evening. Our server, Chris, was terrific, offering advice and taking care of our table of four. The menu is not long but is high-quality. There were only a couple of beers on draft, but plenty of wine choices and an incredible list of whiskies/scotches/bourbons. The music was light jazz and Motown, not played too loudly. Subdued light, round booths, and a long bar created an atmosphere that made me want to return the next night. I think we'll have dinner there when my son graduates from Georgia Tech in the spring.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Midtown Findfood4thoughtDined on 11/12/2014A great place to meet up with friends and enjoy food, drinks and conversation. We were treated like "Special" guests and had fun and attentive service. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Article 14FredVIPDined on 11/7/2014Always excellent, the chef has great specials and changes to the menu every time we visit.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere; Fun placeWheelsDined on 11/7/2014Great bar atmosphere with upbeat vibe; Food was good. Mussells were the best. Octopus was not what I was expecting, but was still tasty. Drinks are excellent. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and drinksJimmyVIPDined on 11/7/2014Went there for a dinner on a Friday night and enjoyed it. Very relaxing vibe. The wine was reasonably priced, the bacon wrapped dates were excellent. Our only complaint was about the scallops. Our waitress raved about them (they recently won an award for them), and while they tasted good the portion was TINY. It really needed a side starch or vegetable to make it a full meal.Special Features:
- No question, got to go!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/7/2014Didn't know what to expect, food was awesome, atmosphere is great and can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Must see spot!!!PhilDined on 11/4/2014Article 14 is just wonderful. The food was great and the service was perfection. It is my new spot hands down and I am sure it will be around for many years to come.Special Features:
- Special OccasionBelleDined on 10/31/2014I chose Article 14 as the dining experience for my birthday with friends. The ambiance, food, and drink selection was amazing. Other dining guest were very friendly and suggested menu items to try. My server was courteous but did not appear to want to provide customer service & answer questions. She did not introduce herself and only returned to the table upon request. Although I was not pleased with my server, I would highly recommend Article 14 and plan to dine there again in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for pre theatreCandyVIPDined on 10/28/2014Food was fine. Mussels very good. Service good. Timely and pleasant.
- TerrificAndyBDined on 10/25/2014Great food and service. We had brunch and it was terrific.Special Features:
- What a Nice StartLoveGoodFoodVIPDined on 10/24/2014Went before a show. What a great start. The service was wonderful. The only negative thing was that they called me on my way to confirm the reservation. Seriously?? We made it through Opentable? I can see calling in the morning, but to call one hour before we are suppose to arrive on a Friday night? It is Atlanta, we are on the road. Then to DEMAND WE confirm? I can see asking us to call if things have changed, but to have to call to confirm that the reservation made is the reservation we want is STUPID! Seriously, the only really suckie thing. The food was great, the service was great, the parking was great and the atmosphere was great. The only bad thing is management making the staff call to require we confirm the reservation.Special Features:
- Concert and Dinnerd8nite323Dined on 9/30/2014We had tickets to a show down the street and were looking for some place close with good reviews. As reviewers have previously indicated, the bacon wrapped dates were very good. Drinks were good (the blue cheese olives in the martini could have been better), food was tasty and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Article 14FredVIPDined on 9/26/2014Article 14 is always excellent, my favorite Midtown Atlanta restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Theater DinnerATLnativeDined on 9/26/2014Had tickets to the Alliance Theater this past Friday night. We obviously ate early and was surprised by how empty this restaurant was. it did start filling up as we departed for the play. Great spot. Good Food; Attentive service. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Eclectic Dining ExperienceLuvNightsOutDined on 9/19/2014The menu is limited to seven small plates and seven entrees in keeping this the fourteen in Article14. The selections are very creative and well presented. The wilted kale salad is amazing and Ii don't like kale! They vary the selections every week depending on what is in season. Some of the combinations are out there but it all seems to work. We have been there twice with different friends each time and everyone had a great meal and a good time. Staff is friendly and well informed as to the menu and the ingredients.Special Features:
- Great service!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/18/2014I requested a quiet corner to have a business meeting with the new CFO of my client. The food was very good and the menu offered a very good selection of lunch items. However, I must say that the service was Outstanding!!! Alexis and her team were on the spot the entire time and made sure that our beverages were kept re-filled. I will definitely go back.
- Perfect for pre-theatre.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/17/2014Perfect to get dinner before Arts Center event. Five minute walk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely good dinnerDrBehaviorVIPDined on 9/14/2014Found this place on Open Table and it was near the W. One of the best corn ravioli dishes I have ever had. Perfectly seasoned and cooked AND wasn't in a cream sauce. Partner loved the chicken dish. Wine was reasonable. It wasn't very busy on a Sun. night but truly glad we tried it. Kudos to the service as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wouldn't recommend.MediocreDined on 9/13/2014The food wasn't good. The service was okay at best. The atmosphere was the best thing there.
- Great match w/ the ArtsByrnesyDined on 9/13/2014We walked to Article 14 after an evening at the HIGH Museum. Nice to park the car once, and walk over to the restaurant. Pretty and easy walk. Great new place for us! Nice vibe on 14th St. action, pedestrian traffic, and fun to see ATL looking like a real walkable city! Menu was a nice variety of fish, beef, options. Service good. Bar scene fun...we will return!Special Features:
- Great hostJJLINVIPDined on 9/13/2014The gentleman that greeted and seated us was fantastic. He really made an effort to make us feel comfortable and we had a great time on the patio. The food was also delicious and I had my most memorable brunch meal here while visiting Atlanta.Special Features:
- Great Food, beware of 'house wine'midtownfoodieDined on 9/12/2014This was our first time here, we live in Midtown, and this was a quaint, well decorated and friendly place. It was restaurant week and the food was served hot, proportioned well, and delicious. My only caution was our decision to order a glass of the house wine from the bartender. The pour was good and the white wine was crisp and flavorful. We had a second glass with our dinner. I was shocked when the bill arrived and found that the house wine was 16 dollars a glass! Other restaurants in the area have tried this approach, serving a more expensive wine when the client does not specify, and I personally feel taken advantage of. If I go back I'll order off the wine list.
- FaveDineseat2loveDined on 9/6/2014I've passed Article 14, but never thought about visiting until I saw it on CBS46 for Midtown Restaurant Week. The food was wonderful and affordable.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2014Great service from a knowledgable staff. Creative menu and a wealth of cocktail options and a pick your own manhattan bar. Very nice evening. Convenient to the Alliance Theater for pre or post.Special Features:
- TLC1Dined on 9/5/2014Thoroughly enjoyed this gem. I felt like I was in SOHO (NYC). Great ambiance, service and food. Nice spot to treat clients or go on a cozy date. I will be back soon! Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great space, not so great foodcarterVIPDined on 8/28/2014I had the pan roasted chicken with white rice and peas. The rice was undercooked or old and there was no seasoning on anything. Salt would work well on this dish.Special Features:
- bland foodJJ22Dined on 8/12/2014Food was not good, restrauant was loud, don't get the popularitySpecial Features:
- Great place in MidtownbizdevDined on 8/7/2014There's something for everyone on menu . Location is great. Nice staff. Worth checking out.Special Features:
- Simply fabulousmagiceveDined on 8/2/2014Always enjoy coming here for brunch on the weekend. Great Saturday brunch , free parking, within walking distance of the Fox Theater or High MuseumSpecial Features:
- My birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014This was our first visit to Article 14, and it was very nice. The food was good. The atmosphere light. Our server was fabulous. I can't remember her name at the moment, but I know she has just celebrated her 7th wedding anniversary. She was so nice, hospitable, and accommodating. She was helpful with menu items and recommendations and made our dining experience quite memorable. We will be back soon. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Midtown needs more of theseOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/1/2014Midtown needs more lightweight top cuisine restaurants for casual dinner. Too many places are only open for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant and pleasantTheAccountantDined on 7/29/2014My girlfriend and I visited Article 14 on a Tuesday night. The place was pretty empty at 9:30pm, eventhough it closes at 11pm. However, we did not feel rushed at all by our server. The decor is elegant, and there was a nice background music to set a pleasant mood. We tried the shrimp risotto (recommended), mussels (ok), and the trout (ok). For dessert we tried the chocolate cake (ok). I'd recommend this place if you're looking for a nice place to have some drinks. It would not be in my top 10 if I was looking for a place to enjoy a hearty dinner.
- The following 134 reviews are from the Article 14 reviews archive.
- 2nd visitTTOLANDVIPDined on 7/25/2014Well, I introduced another girlfriend to this spot before attending an event @ the High Museum. This place never fails, and my vegan girlfriend enjoyed her food. Definitely a wonderful addition, and within walking distance to the High Museum (FABULOUS).Special Features:
- New Brunch Fave!GenaVIPDined on 7/20/2014I'm always looking for a nice place to go for brunch after church. I'm so glad I found this place. The food was incredible! The service was great! The atmosphere was calm and quiet. I will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Served welldiningprofessorVIPDined on 7/15/2014We were served well in so many ways at Article 14 - from assistance with choosing just the right combination of vermouth, liquor, and bitters for the perfect Manhattan to providing us a booth in a quiet corner. Menu had nice combination of small and larger plates so all members of our party were able to find a favorite. Next time I am in midtown, I will certainly try to pay another visit.
- Great food.TheCentenoDined on 7/11/2014The food was very delicious. It was the first time I tried the sweet corn ravioli and I instantly fell in love. Great staff and incredible ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unimpressive Dinner Double DateyummyATLfoodsVIPDined on 6/28/2014Took my boyfriend and his parents to Article 14 for a catch-up dinner while all in town. The decor comes off as stuffy and the restaurant was pretty quiet/empty throughout the 2 hour dinner we had. The food and service was very slow. Had the fish of the day which was swordfish - very good. The flour-less chocolate cake was yum as well. Just overall too expensive for what you actually got.Special Features:
- Article 14FredVIPDined on 6/20/2014Always excellent food and service. We look forward to dining at Article 14.Special Features:
- Upscale Bar SceneGigiVIPDined on 6/19/2014Bartender was energetic. attentive, and informative. Interesting cocktail options. Happy hour was filled with professionals from the area. Met some girlfriends for drinks and apps. All left happy and satisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waste of a nice roomtable4twoDined on 6/18/2014very disappointed in the food and ridiculously overpriced wine. good news: excellent service.