Arthur's Prime Steaks & Seafood
15175 Quorum Dr
Addison, TX 75001-4631Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Arthur's Prime Steaks & Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arthursdallas.com/
- Phone: (972) 385-0800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Adriana Sarvarian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: We have live music every night! Enjoy an entire evening of dining and entertainment!
A word from Arthur's Prime Steaks & Seafood
Arthur's migrated north to Quorum Drive in Addison. With each move, Arthur's does nothing but improve. Now withstanding the test of over 60 years, Arthur's offers a grand setting and high style for guests to relax and enjoy fine dining with nightly entertainment. Filled with oil paintings, statues and rich, dark woods, the dining room is both elegant and comfortable. Designed to dazzle but not be pretentious, Arthur's invites you to dine with them in the same way a friend invites you to their home. If you've never been to Arthur's before, Mohsen and his staff will make you feel like part of the family by the end of the evening! The menu features prime aged steaks and fresh seafood flown in daily. Desserts are all homemade and Arthur's features an extensive, affordable wine listContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Arthur's Prime Steaks & Seafood - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Arthur's Prime Steaks & Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)romantic (39)vibrant bar scene (20)fit for foodies (19)good for groups (17)notable wine list (12)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (10)hot spot (7)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- GsellegselleVIPDined on 10/25/2014In a word, it was disappointing. While the attempt to provide a leisurely dining experience was noted, our meal was over 2 hours with no dessert or after dinner drinks. In my opinion, the time between waiter visits was excessive. Food for every table seemed to come from the kitchen at once. Plus, my beef tasted like it was prepared the day before. Very disappointing!!!Special Features:
- Service with a smileOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014The staff was always there to assist but did not overcome you with being on top of you. The steaks we had were cooked to perfection and substitutions were greeted with no "extra charge". The Lobster Bisque was fantastic. We went to the bar afterwards and the band was fantastic. Few restaurants are left with dancing at the bar. If you have that special occasion, the Arthur's atmosphere and will be the spot you want.Special Features:
- We had a great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/11/2014My daughter was in from college and we wanted to try a new to us restaurant. We had early reservations so our server Marty was very attentive. His wine recommendations from the by the glass menu were superb. The special steak and lobster with salad or soup and dessert for $49.95 was great and a great deal. My daughter ordered her dishes off the regular menu which were delicious also. They had live music and the guy sounded like Dean Martin to me, for those who remember him. It was just excellent in every way.Special Features:
- Not for meat loversHotDallasDined on 10/4/2014We enjoyed the classic supper club atmosphere that included a vibrant bar scene. Interesting. We are seafood lovers and for that this overpriced menu did fine. Surprisingly and sadly for the meat lovers in our group Arthurs did very poorly. Strange service did not help!!.Special Features:
- Would-be 5-starOlga64Dined on 9/16/2014I picked Arthurs to celebrate my birthday with my family who finally got to the States. I wanted it to be remembered for years. Regretfully, we found the personnel not matching the interior. While the latter was found spectacular and classy, the first "suck" (pardon). We found the host(ess) stand empty and waiting for smb to show up. Second, one of glasses (filled with pricy champaigne) had a lipstick on the rim. Can you imagine, waiter even did not say "Sorry". Well, our best part of celebration was ruined utterly. Food also left much to be desired. I found my "veal" to be a "bull". My daughter's filet mignon was chewy, but not delicios. Steak was found good, and fish not bad. Overpriced to say the least (could be half that tab).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Filet is always the best!Top10VIPDined on 9/13/2014I love the steak here, and when combined with the romantic ambience, and live music in the bar, this has got to be one of the best venues in DFW!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceIslandermom40Dined on 8/30/2014My family went to Arthur's Prime Steaks & Seafood this past weekend for restaurant week and also for my mother's birthday. The Brie Soup has a great flavor, but could have been a little hotter. The crab cake appetizer was fantastic and we plan to check and see if it is on the everyday menu. The snapper with shrimp was tasty. The Lamb Osso Bucco was cooked to perfection. The black and white cheesecake was good and the creme brulee was o.k., but could have been a little more fired so that sugar was a tiny under cooked. Our service was exceptional. Overall a great place to go and we will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fine dining at its best!charlesDined on 8/28/2014Celebrated our anniversary with dinner at Arthur's......in a word, it was just PERFECT! Food was delicious. Meal was well paced. Service was friendly and attentive. Definitely coming back many more times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service & preparationSailbikeskiVIPDined on 8/27/2014Great experience overall. Older crowd than I'm used to. Vibrant bar scene with live music and dancing next door for the older crowd. Sadly they allow smoking and normally the mere presence of cigarette smoke odors would make me leave, but the food and service were of such good quality for the price (we were there for Restaurant Week) that we still enjoyed ourselves enormously.Special Features:
- Restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014Great selection and service at Arthur's. Always a favoriteSpecial Features:
- GreatMrsCDined on 8/22/2014They took great care of us during restaurant week & recommended some off menu options. The waiter made sure all items were cooked perfect to order as I am pregnant. Great ambiance, service & food added to our great date night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had such high hopes...LessthanimpressedDined on 8/22/2014We were so disappointed as the menu for restaurant week looked great! The food was ok, service was ok, and the smoke smell from the bar lingered into the dining room.
- Great Dining ExperienceXmasEveDinnerDined on 8/20/2014The whole night was great. The place has charm, the service was spot on. The food was really delicious. We will be going back again soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 8/18/2014we enjoyed the old world ambiance, dark wood shelves, old books, like a big library. the high ceilings added a grand look. the food was very nice and the service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable mealDallasdiner2013Dined on 8/15/2014It was the first time we had eaten at Arthur's and we loved it. We had 4 adults and 1 teenaged boy and noone was disappointed with their food or service. The crabcake was outstanding. Our waiter was helpful and very pleasant. We loved the ambiance and thought it was beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful diningDFWDiningDivaDined on 8/15/2014We went for our 1st visit for restaurant week w/friends from out of town. It was all we expected and more. The ambience is old world charm with dark woods/linen table cloths/chandaliers. We sat in the main dining room and it was fabulous. The service was on target - everyone took care of us and Joseph was our main wait person. He was on top of it all and took care of our every request. Nice to have real service. The dishes were all beautifull presented and they were delivered as ordered (med rare/well done, etc) Salads, crab cakes, steak, chicken, fish and all desserts were wonderful. The entire experience was 5* and we would definitely return to Arthur's - highly recommend.Special Features:
- A great surprise was Arthur'sRobertDined on 8/15/2014Between my guests and me, we thought we'd been to most all the upscale steak houses in the Dallas area since the mid-1980's and so it was as great surprise to find Arthur's when it's been around, in different locations, for so very long. Thanks to OpenTable! Both the restaurant- and bar-side had staff who seemed to truly appreciate our business. I suspect that Arthur's has long enjoyed a "family" of customers if everyone is treated as well as were we. All four of us enjoyed everything. We'll be back especially for the small cigar lounge in the back for post-dinner relaxation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak House!Kjenkins21Dined on 8/14/2014The food here is great, my boyfriend and I have eaten here several times. He usually gets the Cowboy Ribeye and I typically get something from the seafood side of the menu. The Steaks are always cooked to perfection and I have enjoyed several seafood dishes such as the Salmon, Sea Bass and Snapper. It is a much older crowd, but we prefer that when we want a quiet dinner with just the two of us.Special Features:
- Great food, lukewarm serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/14/2014My 1st time dining at Arthur's was for restaurant week. They have private booths in the back that are great for dates or if you just want some privacy. The food itself was fantastic. However the service left much to be desired. The timing of the food was completely off. We sat for 20 minutes with no bread. Our escargo came out 2 minutes after the bread, then our appetizers of crab cakes arrived 4 and half minutes later. After seeing how fast the food came, I asked our server to let us finish what was before us prior to putting our entrée order in and he obliged. His service over all was not bad, but not what you would expect for the price point, décor and clientèle of the restaurant. I will return again but hope for a better server.Special Features:
- phenomenal!!!!!mimzyDined on 8/13/2014The food was impeccable & the service was on point. We even were seated in a romantic private room. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect date night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LateDined on 8/13/2014The food was not that great, I am not sure if it was because it was restaurant week. I would not go back to this restaurant.Special Features:
- GoodFood4UGoodFood4UDined on 8/12/2014Always a great place for group meeting as well as romantic setting. The wait staff is extremely professional and friendly, but it's not about them...it's about you and your guest. Personal service tailored to your needs...just ask.Special Features:
- Impressive hidden gemmynxDined on 8/4/2014We enjoy treating ourselves to fine cuisine for special occasions. This was exquisite, old world charm with the dark woodwork and archways and a center chandelier . The lighting was a bit dark, but added to to ambiance of the evening.Our server, very attentive, checking on us frequently.We had sherbet to quench our palate after champagne brie soup. Nothing like we ever tasted. The only restaurant that makes this in the area I believe.We had the 8 oz. filet and lobster and the the Beef Oscar both melted in our mouths. It came with cheddar potatoes shaped like a scallop and asparagus. My husband and I were very impressed. The temperature of the food was perfect and everything in proper order. We will come back and recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MimiVIPDined on 8/2/2014Service was impeccable and food was excellent. It had been a long time since I had eaten at Arthur's. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- The following 13 reviews are from the Arthur's Prime Steaks & Seafood reviews archive.
- Best new find for us.FinedinnerDined on 7/26/2014Great place to impress someone you care about. Although we did see a few older families. Ambiance reminded me of Vienna with a beautiful chandelier in the center of the dining room, the wood paneling , white table cloths and appropriately dressed wait staff.. The waiters were attentive without being obtrusive ( a hard combination to find ). One of the best wine list we have found in the area. We have been collecting wine since 1984. Not a place for kids, unless they know how to handle several crystal glasses on the table. A great spot for that romantic dinner you want to enjoy. A menu with something for everyone and great prices.Special Features:
- ArthursDined on 7/17/2014My wife and I had an amazing time at Arthur's Steakhouse. The evening consisted of excellent food, service, and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/14/2014Great food, atmosphere, and service; consistently outstanding.Special Features:
- LogmanLogmanVIPDined on 7/9/2014Great food! Great service! Great atmosphere! Great restaurant! Had not been in quite a while......but will definitely return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jud2CDined on 6/30/2014We were there for a birthday celebration. The food was excellent, both the lobster thermidor & the rack of lamb. Pate was outstanding. Service was very special, something we don't find much anymore. (Joseph was great). It was quiet enough to carry on a conversation with the live music in the bar drifting out just enough to be very pleasant in the dining room. It was a perfect eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceplanobillDined on 6/28/2014Went for birthday celebration. We were pampered all evening. adjourned to the bar for music and dancing. A great nightSpecial Features:
- Special occasion treat50plusdinerDined on 6/28/2014Love Arthur's, the food is beyond wonderful, service very attentive, romantic and classy. Great for Anniversery or special occasion. Quiet, mature dinning for adults. Expensive, but worth it for that once a year special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend!!EyernmnDined on 6/21/2014I picked this place because it was close to the bar we were going to end up for the night not knowing anything about this place. I picked a WINNER!!!! The food was phenomenal and the drinks were strong! Everyone in our party(4) said it was their best dinner in a long time. 3 of us had their special of their surf n turf which was an 8oz filet and lobster tail with veggies and potatoe BUT it also came with soup or salad and dessert. The soup was amazing and creamy and to finish it all off was the creme brûlée. The creme brûlée was okay. Their apple a la mode was the way to go. The other person had the pear salad for her meal and our server threw in soup for free. I will return to Arthur's and I highly recommend you to try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- C'est MANIFIQUE!DebraVIPDined on 6/14/2014We went to Arthur's to celebrate our first anniversary and it could not have been better. Our waiter Joseph was extremely attentive and we never felt rushed. The food was incredible from the escargot appetizer, to the Champagne brie soup, lamb chops & cheesecake for dessert. It's always a pleasure to dine at such a classy place. We love it!Special Features:
- Um well umm...not my placebigbearVIPDined on 6/11/2014Was quite under-impressed. Felt very old and stuffy inside. Very not busy and they sat us (party of 2) at a table for 8. Food was ok but not memorable. The whole experience was just off so I won't be back.
- First time experienceChuckinAddisonVIPDined on 6/7/2014This was our first time to Authur's, and most certainly NOT our last. Everything was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dining Experience I have hadArthursDined on 5/31/2014The evening at Arthurs was nothing less than extraordinary. Joseph was an impeccable server and his suggestions were well received. The steak and lobster was awesome - service outstanding - and the ambiance was fantastic. Simply stated this place is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First DateBradDined on 5/10/2014Was given a private booth for dining to start. Service and food first class. We were then reserved a table at bar for a continued evening. The service and ambience flowed to the bar as well. There was a live band and the noise level just right. Having had dinner and nights out around the world, this place ranks among my favorites anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.