3600 SW 36th Ave
Ocala, FL 34474Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hiltonocala.com/Hotel_Experiences/dinin
- Phone: (352) 390-1515 x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 6:30am-11:00am, Sunday: 6:30am - 10:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 1!:00am - 3:30pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Randall Cox
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Friday Nights Live Music Outside on the Patio. Saturday enjoy Live Jazz, Dinner and Dancing
A word from Arthur's Bistro
Arthur"s Bistro is proud to offer casual dining in an elegant and graceful setting. Indulge in the mouth-watering artistry of classic and regional cuisine. From your table, view the meticulously landscaped paddock, gardens, and the warmth of our poolside terrace.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Arthur's Bistro - Best Restaurants in Ocala ›
Arthur's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (8)great for brunch (5)fit for foodies (5)good for groups (5)romantic (5)vibrant bar scene (4)notable wine list (4)great for lunch (3)scenic view (3)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Love the new menujodeDined on 8/5/2014We had not been to Arthur's for a while and decided to try out the new chef and menu with some friends. The four of us were warmly greeted and seated at a quiet table looking out onto the patio and with a view of the horses. Our waiter, Ken was friendly and efficient as well as knowledgeable about the wine list and menu. We each ordered a different entree and we all raved over the meal. My 4 oz filet was cooked perfectly and melt in your mouth tender. My fiance had the lamb which was also a perfect medium rare. The other entrees were the Tri Colored Cheese Tortellini in a marinara sauce and a crispy salmon with balsamic glaze. We were all very pleased with the meal and overall experience and plan to return soon!Special Features:
- 2nd recent visitCarolDined on 7/19/2014We had dinner again on Saturday July 19th. (this is a follow up review) Our excellent server, Lori, recommended serveral entrees and her choices did not disappoint. We were a party of 7 and every one of us enjoyed our meal. I had the seared tuna and is was great. They have entertainment on Saturday evenings (Mark Fraisch was there again last Saturday). The atmosphere reminds me of an intimate supper club. What a great way to spend an evening. We will be back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudyBrunchDined on 7/6/2014Brunch was fantastic! Piano player was super! Our waiter was very good he was right on top of everything including the free Mimosas. You never had to look for him. I rated everything five stars except for the food. I gave that a four, only because I thought they could have offered a few more vegetable dishes. The dishes they had as well as the omelette station were presented well and delicious. The Prime Rib cutting station was great and kept neat and clean, horseradish sauce and anjou were great. The temperature of the meat was well prepared, rare to medium well was available and very tasty.Special Features:
- Saturday night jazzCarolDined on 6/7/2014The menu needs some tweaking. Food was good but boring. Some specials would be nice. On the plus side though, the entertainment was excellent. Singer Mark Fraisch was wonderful. We will return just because he was so good. A great evening with friends and worthy of another visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- if you LOVE Food this is the placeWIPrideDined on 6/2/2014Were we spoiled!! The food was out of this world 7 0ut 0f 7 nothing wrong and the food was perfect!!! service was spot on. Will was fun and just down right sweet! LOVED IT!!Special Features:
- An Excellent Dining Experience2nluvafter25Dined on 5/20/2014This may have been the most pleasant dining experience my wife and I have had in a very long time. I reserved a table next two windows or wall for a more private dinner for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We got both by being set in a corner of Arthur's. The hotel was fully booked, but at 6:30PM only 1 or 2 other patrons. We had the whole place to ourselves. Our Waitress was very friendly, helpful and attentive throughout but not "overbearing". I ordered the Fillet Mignon and my wife ordered the Tortellini. Both meals were well prepared and absolutely delicious. We have been there when the place is crowded, an still we received the same service as stated. Well worth the money for a far-above average restaurant.Special Features:
- Top Notch. Best dining in Ocala.mfosterDined on 5/13/2014My girlfriend and I celebrated her birthday dinner here and were nothing short of impressed. I mentioned in my reservation that it was my girlfriend’s birthday. When we arrived, our table was festively decorated with “Happy Birthday” confetti. It truly set the tone for a perfect celebratory dinner. We order fried green tomatoes as an appetizer. They were thick cut, not too greasy, and came with a spicy cream sauce. I had to order the 8 oz filet. I’m a huge fan of a well-cooked steak and I must say, it was absolutely perfect! My girlfriend is lactose intolerant so she couldn’t have the creamy risotto that came with her seared Grouper filet. Our server gladly substituted the risotto for a delicious vegetable couscous and steamed spinach./Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 15 reviews are from the Arthur's Bistro reviews archive.
- Very enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/20/2014We had an enjoyable Easter dinner. Cindy, our server, was excellent and saw to all our needs. My wife had the tuna and was able to change what went with the dinner. I had the filet which I could cut with my butter knife. We tried the fried green tomatoes, for the first time and they were very good. All in all it was one of our best Easter dinners not at home. My only regret was they didn't serve ham.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/4/2014In Ocala I only have 2 favorite places for fine dinning. And Arthur's is one of them. Great food, excellent service and nice place to unwind.Special Features:
- Arthur's Delivered!MmmDietCokeVIPDined on 3/23/2014I enjoyed Arthur's for two meals while staying as a guest at the Hiltons Ocala. Breakfast was just 'so-so' featuring traditional American buffet options. Dinner, however, was delicious. The NY Sirlion, Cornflake Crusted Chicken and Burger were all delicious. Their entrees include a salad and fresh-baked rolls. Service consistently exceeded expectations. I would happily return and recommend.Special Features:
- Great food though a bit noisyCharlieDined on 2/14/2014Had a nice evening with some very good food though the noise level from the bar area in the lobby was a bit distracting. Our server was out-of-this-world good!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Arthur's Bistor Valentine's DayDMerrittDined on 2/14/2014The ambiance of the atmosphere and salad dish were the best aspects of the evening. The customer service of the male and female host was much appreciated as well; particularly with the male host not simply asking us of our experience but really listening to what our concerns were. One of the main concerns was the mutliple requests for bread, to three different staff. My girlfriend enjoyed her entree of the Cornish Red Hen and we enjoyed the tenderloin tips. However, I did not enjoy my Lamb dish. It was not cooked "well done" but I also realized I did not indicate this at my order. The waiter did take it back to chef to have it recook it more. Also, the pai thai was not pleasureable as it seemed the peaut sauce was heavily used.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Nightgrt2dineDined on 2/14/2014Very accomodating, great food, great atmosphere, treasure for quiet romantic moments or with lots of friends....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so great....PeterVIPDined on 2/14/2014Valentines Day dinner - prix fix menu - Peanut sauce with lamb and Pad Thai noodles? Dismal. Sauce was way too strong. Noodles were not cooked. Asked for another side of noodles that were cooked without peanut sauce....still not cooked. Have had dinner here before and was good. Manager did what he could - but in the end, still paid $50 each.
- Great Food and Service!!!welove2eatDined on 2/1/2014Went there for dinner and everything was great. I had the Filet and my wife had the grouper. Both were outstanding. Service was friendly and attentive. They had Live Jazz playing that night which made it even better. Can’t wait to go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ocala CuisinebuddhajuanDined on 2/1/2014A memorable experience and dining pleasure. Special thanks to management for an exceptional evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over BookedbuddhajuanDined on 12/25/2013Making a reservation online thru Open Table was easy however, apparently the Bistro's management did not accurately account hotel guests and the online reservation totals. Compounding the dinner tally error and of the dinner patrons languished at their tables resulting in seating delays of over an hour past reservation schedules. I would think this type of slow and purposeful dinning on Christmas Day should have been anticipated. Not only was the wait extraordinary but the restaurant also ran out of menu order food. My father ordered the turkey dinner and was served some sort of turkey pate. The staff should have informed us that turkey was no longer on the menu and advised an alternative.Special Features:
- Nice quiet dining. WaiteroutallreadyDined on 12/24/2013Nice quiet dining. Waiter was not very friendly and did not seem to be enjoying his job. We had to ask for coffee refills and could not get his attention for paying the check. This is not what I expected for service at the Hilton.Special Features:
- Pleasant eveningjode311Dined on 10/10/2013We went to Arthur's for supper and enjoyed a nice bottle of wine and a generous cheese plate. Followed that up with fried green tomatoes and my fiancé had the elk chops special witch was perfectly cooked and seasoned nicely. Our server was knowledgeable and friendly. Overall a pleasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than drivingJimBVIPDined on 10/1/2013Food is fine, over priced a bit. Drinks are way over pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I definitely like Arthurs!!!DebbieDined on 9/1/2013We had a late reservation so the restaurant was pretty empty, which I loved!!! The service was great and the food is always good! thats why we go to Arthurs everytime we are in Ocala., FL.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday Brunch!!!welove2eatDined on 9/1/2013My Wife and I went for Sunday Brunch! Couldn't have been more pleased. Great Selection of food to include Carved Prime Rib. The free Mimosas were an added bonus. Service was Fantastic. Kudos to the Chef and Staff! We will be back...Special Features: