7101 E. Thunderbird Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.azitaly.com/
- Phone: 4809228225
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday- Friday:11:00AM-2:00PM
Dinner: Sunday- Thursday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
Friday & Saturday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Franco Cacace
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available up to 300 people.
- Private Party Facilities: Arrivederci Ristorante has a private dining area that seats up to 32 people.
- Private Party Contact: Eddie 4803239177
A word from Arrivederci Ristorante
Arrivederci ristorante was established in 1995 by masterchef Franco Cacace and host Giovanni. Located at 7101 E Thunderbird Rd,scottsdale,AZ 85254(SW corner of Thunderbird and Scottsdale Rd). This is master chef Franco's sixth restaurant in the united states and third in Arizona.Family operated and run.Continued
Our cuisine is italian and we feature homemade Gnocchi,lobster ravioli and great ossobucco.
Our cuisine is italian and we feature homemade Gnocchi,lobster ravioli and great ossobucco.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Arrivederci Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Arrivederci Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)romantic (23)special occasion (22)fit for foodies (18)notable wine list (13)good for groups (7)late-night find (6)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- our go to ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2014On a monday a had made a reservation for Franco's in Scottsdale for a special birthday. When(as they are every monday but we got there they were closed!!! ( Franco's failed to tell us they ere clsed every Monday!!!) The cippiono had plenty of seafood, gnocchis are melt in your mouth awesome and the chicken with mustard and mushroom brown sauce is so tasty the flavor stays with you. The staff makes you feeling you are home. A must go over and over againSpecial Features:
- Good food, tight seatingRigatonyDined on 9/13/2014The food was great. Calamari , lasagne and the Meatballs were excellent. Nice size portions for the price. Seats are too close together. Everyone hears your conversation .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Bit of ItalymarnieDined on 9/11/2014Very nicely appointed with a feel of being in an Italian city. Great service. Nice menu selection with a bit of everything you would expect in an Italian restaurant. Food was very well prepared and a lot of it for a very reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home made gnocchi!luv2dineDined on 9/5/2014I would go back just for their home made gnocchi! Great to have a charming, non-chain Italian restaurant in my neighborhood. Our server was excellent, also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Great Food, Great Service. Knowledgeable waiter, prompt service, drinks refilled without asking. Intimate atmosphere, conversational ambience.Special Features:
- Great foodMorrisogVIPDined on 8/23/2014this is my second time here. everyone had a fantastic meal. I thought my meal was pretty small until I started eating it. I had lunch for the next day. The limoncello after dinner was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLookn4goodfoodVIPDined on 8/23/2014Found on Open Table while traveling and this is one of the best in PHX. When I arrived @ 6pm things were quiet, but by 6:30 the place was packed so I recommend making reservations. Limited wine list, but excellent choices. Salad was large and could be shared. Service was attentive and outstanding. My needs were taken care of without being over bearing. Italian's are known for their sauces and the one I had was excellent. The veal was tender and the cheese sauce was a great combination. I'm disappointed that I don't have time to return for a 2nd meal before I leave.Special Features:
- criticoneDined on 8/22/2014Always a good meal. Sometimes u can order off menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great date placesdk5Dined on 8/21/2014Great food, good service, charming atmosphere, thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently good foodazmoveDined on 8/21/2014truly a neighborhood GEM with consistently excellent service and well prepared meal. I enjoyed the Salmon and my husband had a pasta dish with sea food, this was his second time ordering this so it must of been excellent. We were with another couple and they ordered the same combination of dinners, equally enjoyed the food. Servings were not "tiny"-no room for any dessert. The owner offered attentive but not overbearing service, it was relaxed and did not feel rushed ( I think we left when we realized we were the only table left and they were resetting table for the next day. Crusty warm individual bread for each and we were asked if we wished for more! The shot of a lemon liqueur (complimentary) at the end of the meal.Special Features:
- LarrySueDined on 8/13/2014Authentic Italian menu and good food. Our waiter forgot to bring parmesean cheese for our pasta and we had to wait for another cocktail, but all in all, the restaurant was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining Experienceeat4lifeDined on 8/12/2014The food was excellent, the service was very attentive without being overly interruptive. The whole experience was beyond my expectation. It was our first visit and will not be our last.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere!SpartyDined on 8/8/2014We went with a group. Everyone at the table enjoyed the dinner. Had the chicken parm very good! Great place for great conversation and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good findeatingoutDined on 8/7/2014Good authentic italian food and great service...........................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014We have known Arrivederci for some years and will continue to dine there for its warm welcome, good food and great service.
- Arriverderci excellenceStanVIPDined on 7/29/2014Food is consistently great. Service is always impeccable.Special Features:
- My favorite ItalianScottVIPDined on 7/26/2014And possibly one of my favorite all-around restaurants. Every time I go, I order the same (cannelloni di carne) because it is delicious! The service, the staff, the environment, the food - all wonderful. And the prices are reasonable. It's rare that I write such a glowing review, but every person I take to try loves it.Special Features:
- goodDined on 7/25/2014The wait staff are absolutely wonderful and extremely helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonalDined on 7/12/2014Excellent service through out meal. The food was very fresh and excellent from bread with pesto for dipping, eggplant and chioppini.
- Great food and service!xnycopVIPDined on 7/12/2014You are greeted by the staff as if you are part of a loving family. If you've been there before, they remember your name and where you like to sit. The food is outstanding and the menu choices cover anything Italian that you might want. Reservations are helpful since this is a small restaurant and tends to fill up on weekends.Special Features:
- MJPJM2014Dined on 6/25/2014We have celebrated numerous special occasions at Arrivederci and truly enjoy the ambiance and the personable service provided by Johnny and Eddie. The food is wonderful, especially the gnocchi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like my mother made it!njfranVIPDined on 6/21/2014First time at the restaurant and was very impressed. The gnocchi was sensational - light and fluffy. Ordered it with tomato sauce so I could try the "gravy" which tasted just like my mother's! Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- seakayiiVIPDined on 6/15/2014It always is a pleasure to return to Arrivederci. We appreciate the attentive service provided by server Giovanni. The rolls and pesto sauce are excellent with a glass of wine before a delicious entree. No room for dessert. Great experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findcorycaddyVIPDined on 6/11/2014Just like a neighborhood ristorante in Italy. Very comfortable, casual atmosphere, warm and caring service, and absolutely wonderful food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small but great italian restaurantDesertIsland3rDined on 6/6/2014Service was exceptional. Maybe because the place is nice and small but our cups never went more than halfway down. Pasta was cooked just right and the seafood pasta plate was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two delighted foodiesHaroStreetFoodiesVIPDined on 6/1/2014After spending 10 days touring New Mexico and Arizona, the meal was a welcome reminder of what great, freshly made food is all about, from the appetizer through to dessert. For our entrees, I had the special, halibut, perfectly cooked and very tasty, and my wife was almost licking the plate of her cheese ravioli. Fantastic. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family feellove2eatDined on 5/27/2014All of the above and more. We did go back a second time. To our surprise they remembered us. Another delightful evening. They make you feel at home.Special Features:
- DinnerPureItalianDined on 5/24/2014Whenever in Scottsdale, Arrivederci is our first choice for the best Italian food, quality service and a great wine list.Special Features:
- The following 293 reviews are from the Arrivederci Ristorante reviews archive.
- Hidden in ScottsdaleCoachKDined on 5/17/2014Arrivederci sits on the rear of a small mall off Scottsdale Road. Turn on Thunderbird and look for the red Ferrari. When you get inside you will be pleasantly surprised. Every first time guest/couple that we have brought with us has agreed that it is a special place...great, professional service.. surprises should not be taken for granted-share a salad and you will think that you paid for the 2 individual plates...high quality fish served and served w/o it always being "the special"...a toast at the end of your meal..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantBarryDined on 5/14/2014Wonderful restaurant. Have been going there for 12 years and have never been disappointed. Service and food are exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of its kind in areaSALRghRderDined on 5/11/2014We've been looking for a solid performer when it comes to Italian food in the northeast Phoenix/Scottsdale area, and finally found it in Arrivederci. Nice ambiance, although tables are a little too close together. Our waiter, Giovanni was excellent. Attentive and friendly without being obsequious. Veal and pasta dishes were very, very good. Portions were appropriate; prices reasonable; wine list was broad enough to properly accompany menu choices. Definitely going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/1/2014We had family in town and thought this would be a great place to take them. With a group of 7, the service was top notch and the food was served on time and was fantastic. Would definitely recommend this place.
- StanDined on 4/23/2014As usual everything outstanding. Service impeccable.Special Features:
- Average ItalianSidFarkusDined on 4/19/2014Went here because it was close and could seat a large party of 10 with kids. Service was very good and they will customize any normal dish to make it kid sized. Appreciated that quite a bit. Maybe our standards are higher than most, but I would not put this in the 4-star category for food. Food was good - not great but also not terrible.Special Features:
- Our neighborhood gemStanVIPDined on 4/17/2014Food and service is consistently good. One of our favorite places for a great, and inexpensive dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian in An Intimate settingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/15/2014Arrivederci is a small, family run restaurant. The menu is typically Italian fare with lots of veal and pasta offerings, as well as good appetizers, desserts. The staff are experienced and very friendly. We were offered a complimentary limoncello after dinner - delicious. The veal was delicious and the portions not excessive. The starter was shared - not a problem at this restaurant. The Restaurant was packed when we arrived at 7:30 and almost empty by 8 - an early crowd goes there. However, the service felt slightly rushed. The wine list was very good. We chose a more inexpensive wine and it was excellent although not at all pricey. We appreciate the warm, intimate atmosphere of this place and the authentic food. Prices are as expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentroadtripman60Dined on 4/5/2014Excellent. Food service value. Gnocchi is the best I've ever had"Special Features:
- A must go todebsDined on 4/1/2014We have never had a bad meal, or poor service. The food is all homemade and very tasty and satisfying. Each time we are in the Scottsdale area, this restaurant is one of our favorite go to places.Special Features:
- Great Food and Service but NoisyKennyGDined on 3/29/2014Our groups of 4 ate at Arrivederci Ristorante on a Saturday night. The place was packed with people but we had a reservation and were seated right away. The service was excellent and we were served drinks and bread quickly. The menu had a good selection of Italian food. The dishes we had were prepared well and tasted excellent. The only negative was the noise level which prevents me from giving this restaurant 5 stars. I am not sure what they can do to reduce the noise since the place is rather small so tables are close together. Perhaps some sound deadening tiles on the ceiling or some drapes on the walls would help reduce the noise so everyone would not have to shout across the table just to be heard by their party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal food- very crowdedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2014Phenomenal food- very crowded and as a result, very noisy.But, I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.