7101 E. Thunderbird Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.azitaly.com/
- Phone: (480) 922-8225
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday- Friday:11:00AM-2:00PM
Dinner: Sunday- Thursday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
Friday & Saturday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Franco Cacace
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available up to 300 people.
- Private Party Facilities: Arrivederci Ristorante has a private dining area that seats up to 32 people.
- Private Party Contact: Eddie 4803239177
A word from Arrivederci Ristorante
Arrivederci ristorante was established in 1995 by masterchef Franco Cacace and host Giovanni. Located at 7101 E Thunderbird Rd,scottsdale,AZ 85254(SW corner of Thunderbird and Scottsdale Rd). This is master chef Franco's sixth restaurant in the united states and third in Arizona.Family operated and run.Continued
Our cuisine is italian and we feature homemade Gnocchi,lobster ravioli and great ossobucco.
Our cuisine is italian and we feature homemade Gnocchi,lobster ravioli and great ossobucco.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Arrivederci Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Arrivederci Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (51)fit for foodies (27)romantic (22)special occasion (21)good for groups (12)notable wine list (9)late-night find (6)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Our second time while on aOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/10/2012Our second time while on a 2 week visit to Scottsdale. Service is friendly. Food is delicious. We would try it again the next time we visit AZ.Special Features:
- We go there for good food,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/6/2012We go there for good food, ambiance and Giovanni, an outstanding, knowledgable server.
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011We had a wonderful meal and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2011Very enjoyable experience. Staff was friendly and attentive. The food was excellent with a lot of flavor. We had the chicken cordon bleu and the chicken parmigiani. We were looking for a good Italian restaurant in the Phoenix area and finally found one!Special Features:
- Edt was great and the serviceFishVIPDined on 12/27/2011Edt was great and the service was superb at a reasonable price.Special Features:
- Wonderful, fun place. RemindsOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/21/2011Wonderful, fun place. Reminds us of some of our favorite NYC restaurants.Special Features:
- We have enjoyed this neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/17/2011We have enjoyed this neighborhood restaurant for many years and will continue to dine there. Very good Italian food, with excellent service, very attentive staff.Special Features:
- We went to celebrate our 35thOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/11/2011We went to celebrate our 35th anniversary and we weren't disappointed. Wonderful food, great service and great wine. There was an office Christmas party being held there that night so it was very full, but we understand why they wanted there party there. Food is fabulous. Thanks againSpecial Features:
- Great Ambiance!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/3/2011Food is great. portions a bit smaller than the price, but worth it.. Service is impecable! Room is family style and when busy its VERY cramped.. but that helps the atmosphere... Will definately go back.. the Room is VERY NOISY and hard to chat with your guest.. but that is part of the ambiance and uniqueness of the restaurant.. feels like an old Italian Restaurant you would find back east in older neighborhoods!Special Features:
- A nice little trip back inFirstdateDined on 11/27/2011A nice little trip back in time. The restaurant has an "old world "vibe to it. The food was very good. I had the Osso Buco and the meat was fork tender and quite tasty. I am not a mushroom person and I will say the menu was heavy with mushroom laden dishes, so the choices for me were limited. Their rolls were heavenly. Giovanni, the host and I believe owner, was quite freindly and made us feel like we were at their home. We'll be back soon.Special Features:
- We were vacationing in ScottsdaleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/26/2011We were vacationing in Scottsdale and used Open Table to search for a nice Italian restaurant...this was it! We enjoyed the meal and the service and would definitely return when in the area. The complimentary lemoncello served at the end of the meal reminded me of how much I enjoyed that in Sorrento.Special Features:
- We hadn't been to ArrivederciJohnDined on 11/12/2011We hadn't been to Arrivederci for quite awhile - glad we went back.Special Features:
- Love the touch of LemoncelloOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/12/2011Love the touch of Lemoncello at the end. Noisy, hard to hear each other, but great service and food.Special Features:
- We always have a great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/2/2011We always have a great dinner and a great dining experience here.Special Features:
- Found it online because ofOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/14/2011Found it online because of its location. We will definitely find it again because of its food quality.Special Features:
- Food was ok but ambiance seemedJohnVIPDined on 9/21/2011Food was ok but ambiance seemed a bit off. Overall the restaurant was too bright for our liking. Not impressed with the basil pesto---did not like it--prefer the oil and basalmic vinegar. Service was good.
- I don't know what makes modernShariDined on 9/17/2011I don't know what makes modern restaurants so noisy, but the decibel level in even this little place made us speak VERY LOUDLY so we could be heard by our dining partners sitting less than two feet away.Special Features:
- Bad timingjanehooDined on 8/20/2011Although I would love to rate this restaurant with great reviews, our first dining experience wasn't a good one. We made a reservation and was seated 30 minutes later. They were hosting a VERY large party and was not capable of handling the other tables that evening. They ran out of several recommended items (even ran out of glasses and menu's). The only positive thing about the evening was our waiter. Our food was good, but came back cold. My friends dine at this restaurant often and rave about it all the time. Wish I could say the same. Maybe next time?
- It's always nice to see theCRE2Dined on 8/12/2011It's always nice to see the same smiling faces of the soapy staff. We've gone there for a family dinner for years.
- Best Italian restaurant IMO in ArizOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/11/2011Ask for Giovanni or especially Tammy! This is the best Italian restaurant IMO in Arizona. Staff is always so nice and food is exceptional! I always feel like I am sitting in Italy.Special Features:
- As always great.... one ofYorkiehonoraVIPDined on 7/26/2011As always great.... one of our favorites in ScottsdaleSpecial Features:
- Relaxing atmosphere similarOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2011Relaxing atmosphere similar to Northern Italy restaurant I visited. Pasta dishes are more than for one person, so plan on taking some home. Other menu selections are also delicious. Noise level are low.
- Enjoyable experience, greatOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/29/2011Enjoyable experience, great good and great service!Special Features:
- Have been a number of times.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/25/2011Have been a number of times. Our favorite Italian restaurant. This time services was unusually slow (took about an hour to get entree), however there was a full house. Also, it took a good 15 minutes for server to get back with credit card slips. Hopefully this was one time.Special Features:
- A lucky find for us!StockVIPDined on 6/21/2011We searched for an Italian restaurant near our resort ... and luckily, we found Arrivederci Ristorante! Wonderful food, lovely service. We'll return the next time we're in Scottsdale!Special Features:
- This is our go-to place forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/19/2011This is our go-to place for special occasions. We were celebrating Father's Day and a birthday. We love Marilyn the waitress. If we owned a restaurant, it would be an exact duplicate of this place! I would be completely satisfied with a glass of wine with their rolls and pesto. But then I would have to sacrifice their homemade ravioli's and their chocolate tiramisu. The limoncello at the end tops off a perfect experience every time, I recommend this restaurant to everyone who will listen.Special Features:
- Have eaten here 3 times andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/18/2011Have eaten here 3 times and food excellent and piping hot each time. Fettuccine Alfredo wonderfully rich.Special Features:
- What a find!! I moved hereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/18/2011What a find!! I moved here from New York City over 20 years ago and haven't found a decent Italian restaurant. I have a son in NY and another in Boston and I can finally take them to a place that I know they will love as soonas they visit. First time in a Phoenix restaurant where a ceasar salad actually had anchovies. BRAVO! There's certainly a good reason why the restauant has been there as long as it has.Special Features:
- Real Italian food; the complimentarDenisePhoenixDined on 6/17/2011Real Italian food; the complimentary limoncello is a really authentic touch. It was a bit warm in the restaurant on Friday night.Special Features:
- Mom was working in the kitchen.EasternpntVIPDined on 6/1/2011Visited this restaurant while on business in Phoenix. Took a group of customers who all enjoyed it immensely. Great authentic Italian cuisine. Home made pesto sauce served with warm bread. Each of us had different dishes that all looked and tasted home made.. Felt like mom was working in e kitchen.Special Features:
- Our group of 9 was accommodatedRichardVIPDined on 5/12/2011Our group of 9 was accommodated with ease. The service was friendly and helpful in making great suggestions. We ordered a variety of dishes, including my order of Rigatoni Alla Vodka. The Vodka sauce, as advertised, was excellent though very rich and filling. It was a very pleasant experience for all.Special Features:
- Always outstanding! EspeciallyJamjarVIPDined on 5/8/2011Always outstanding! Especially Giovanni - he's undoubtedly the best waiter in town!Special Features:
- We have dined here beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/30/2011We have dined here before and it is consistently good. A bit noisy as the tables are very close together and loud diners can be annoying. Service is very good and fast. We will be back.Special Features:
- Outstanding Neighborhood GemScottsdaleDinerVIPDined on 4/24/2011We have gone to Arrivederci for years, and have always had a wonderful meal. Giovanni, one of the owners and the captain is fabulous, always makes everyone feel welcome, and remembers us and our family. I see this in the manner in which he greets others as well. The food is consistently superb, and the atmosphere straight out of Italy. We keep going back, and we recommend it to all our friends, and bring our out of town guests there for a special meal.Special Features:
- It doesn't get any better than thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/16/2011Great food and fantastic service, we will definitely be going back soon!Special Features:
- Love this place............feelsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/7/2011Love this place............feels like a little slice of Italy!Special Features:
- When we first arrived, itOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/18/2011When we first arrived, it was way too loud - we couldn't hear each other. But that improved. And the food was great.
- We have eaten at this fineHughDined on 3/18/2011We have eaten at this fine restaurant before and on this occasion were joined by family members who frequently eat at upscale Italian restaurants in Chicago. They were as favorably impressed as we are. The food is first class as is the service.Special Features:
- The food is fabulous and weOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/2/2011The food is fabulous and we have always had a wonderful experience there.We have taken friends and they also loved it.Special Features:
- Amazing.... but the date never cameOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011This is a wonderful place for food and good times. Now only if opentable could get your date to show up.... as mind never did. but I love the place and still had a great timeSpecial Features: