7101 E. Thunderbird Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.azitaly.com/
- Phone: (480) 922-8225
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday- Friday:11:00AM-2:00PM
Dinner: Sunday- Thursday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
Friday & Saturday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Franco Cacace
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available up to 300 people.
- Private Party Facilities: Arrivederci Ristorante has a private dining area that seats up to 32 people.
- Private Party Contact: Eddie 4803239177
A word from Arrivederci Ristorante
Arrivederci ristorante was established in 1995 by masterchef Franco Cacace and host Giovanni. Located at 7101 E Thunderbird Rd,scottsdale,AZ 85254(SW corner of Thunderbird and Scottsdale Rd). This is master chef Franco's sixth restaurant in the united states and third in Arizona.Family operated and run.Continued
Our cuisine is italian and we feature homemade Gnocchi,lobster ravioli and great ossobucco.
Our cuisine is italian and we feature homemade Gnocchi,lobster ravioli and great ossobucco.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Arrivederci Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Arrivederci Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (51)fit for foodies (26)romantic (22)special occasion (20)good for groups (11)notable wine list (9)late-night find (6)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- NOISY GOODLorenVIPDined on 11/24/2014If you can get by the tight table placement and high noise level this is a good dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The staff work hard to provide a quality mealJSCosgroveDined on 11/22/2014The food and service was very good. The only negative was we arrived with a reservation and had to wait for 15-12" The problem was some tables stayed longer than the norm. I didn't view that as their problem. OpenTable said to expect it. Other than that, it was a delightful experience. Once seated, it was everything you'd hope for in this family run type restaurant. The owner was clearly going out of his way to ensure people enjoyed their evening. It clearly is a popular restaurant for a good reason.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vermont visitorsShirleeDined on 11/20/2014This restaurant was recommended by our concierge as a high end Italian place. It was packed, but we were seated immediately, at a table the size of a postage stamp. The waiter was friendly, but rushed, made no eye contact, and was totally disinterested. Wine was brought and poured with no offer of a taste first. Antipasti platter as an appetizer was fine, as was my risotto. My husband's fettuccini Alfredo was watery, and we had to ask finally, for extra cheese. His coffee when it arrived was cold. Fresh hot coffee WAS brought and a dessert on the house which was delicious. All in all, a very poor experience. Maybe the staff is too sure of itself, being always full, but customers like to feel a little special, and we certainly were made to feel the opposite. Having lived in NY and Montreal, we expected better.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/14/2014Always a good experience! Good food, good service, good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding.BenjaminVIPDined on 11/14/2014Giovanni and his colleagues focus on you the customer and deliver all the time. Great food + great people = Outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Italian CuisineTomSVIPDined on 11/11/2014Great selection of Italian cuisine, and attentive staff. The restaurant is located in a strip shopping center. Once inside however, it exudes the atmosphere where Italian food can be enjoyed. I had the Osso Buco, which was a well prepared and filling meal. They have a respectable, reasonably priced wine list. This was a very enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulNSMSAMDined on 11/8/2014Our food was excellent, the place was hopping-busy, and noisy, but most enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice early dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We were in the area to see a play, which was to begin at 7:00 PM; it worked out nicely that Arriverderci opens for service at 4:30. We had a pleasant experience, good service, helpful and attentive.Special Features:
- WonderfulGood1VIPDined on 10/30/2014What a fabulous meal. We have been coming to Scottsdale for 20 years and just discovered this restaurant. Great food, nice atmosphere, fun wait staff. Vodka sauce was excellent. Lobster ravioli was to die for. Can't wait to go back. Limoncello was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian without the attitudeMinksneedsDined on 10/26/2014We moved to Scottsdale and have been looking for a " Italian go to place" near our house. We tried two small neighborhood locations near Arrivederci they both turned out to be more of a show than a meal. The evenings was dominated by an overbearing owner and a waiter that actually was critical of what we ordered!. On the other hand Arrivederci was none of that stuff. It was great and we are going back.Special Features:
- Back in BrooklynFood4thoughtDined on 10/18/2014It reminded me of the small neighborhood restaurants growing up in th 70's and 80's back in Brooklyn. Andiamo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We've been dining here for years. The food is great. We particularly like the Vongole red. We get it every time. Wines are good too.Special Features:
- Great little local spotdeedypDined on 10/17/2014The food was excellent and the prices are reasonable. The service is fabulous! It is noisy when the place fills up, but that is what you'd expect at a small Italian restaurant.Special Features:
- Lovely ambience and foodOhioansDined on 10/15/2014The meals were exceptional. Our waiter was very professional and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great original Italian foodFoodieLVVIPDined on 10/13/2014Wonderful service, perfect location -- we'll be back. Always a delightful meal -- finished with a housemade treat ;-)Special Features:
- Neighborhood favoriteJeannieVIPDined on 10/11/2014Consistently good food, casual friendly atmosphere and excellent service. We go to Arrivederci in Scottsdale for all sorts of events.Special Features:
- Great PlacejoejDined on 10/5/2014Food and service was excellent. Everytime we are in Scottsdale we go to this place .Special Features:
- Tasty!LouisDined on 10/4/2014Great experience, the food was tasty and not heavy like most Italian restaurants! Service was very homely and will be returning in the near future!Special Features:
- Top SpotRecEaterVIPDined on 10/3/2014Was not on our radar screen but decided to take advantage of a Groupon offer and we are so glad we did. This is now on our"top spot" list of favorite places. Enjoyed everything about this place. Food, service, atmosphere. Will go back soon to try other menu offerings.Special Features:
- Not my favorite ItalianDinnerBefore8Dined on 9/30/2014The ratings for this restaurant had me expecting much more. The food was good, the red snapper I had was very nice, not quite 5 star. My wife had gnocchi with shrimp, and while the home made gnocchi were great, the shrimp were slightly over cooked and a bit on the chewy side. The service was very good and attentive. Now that we've been there, we might go back on our next Phoenix visit but with a bit lower expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visitorTeddy1Dined on 9/19/2014This was our first time here . Took a business associate and wife For dinner and drinks. EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!!! Will go back. Nancy / Paul MartinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itMaccyJohnDined on 9/19/2014We made our reservation with short notice, and our table was not quite ready when we arrived. Not their fault, but they were very aplogetic and very nice. Food was excellent, service great. We will definately be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The 4 of us have been coming to Arrivederci Ristorante once a year from the west valley ever since we found out about it around 6-8 years ago. The food is very good and one in our party especially likes the veal. The service is good along with atmosphere.Special Features:
- our go to ItalianwelltraveledfoodieDined on 9/15/2014On a monday a had made a reservation for Franco's in Scottsdale for a special birthday. When(as they are every monday but we got there they were closed!!! ( Franco's failed to tell us they ere clsed every Monday!!!) The cippiono had plenty of seafood, gnocchis are melt in your mouth awesome and the chicken with mustard and mushroom brown sauce is so tasty the flavor stays with you. The staff makes you feeling you are home. A must go over and over againSpecial Features:
- Good food, tight seatingRigatonyDined on 9/13/2014The food was great. Calamari , lasagne and the Meatballs were excellent. Nice size portions for the price. Seats are too close together. Everyone hears your conversation .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Bit of ItalymarnieDined on 9/11/2014Very nicely appointed with a feel of being in an Italian city. Great service. Nice menu selection with a bit of everything you would expect in an Italian restaurant. Food was very well prepared and a lot of it for a very reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home made gnocchi!luv2dineDined on 9/5/2014I would go back just for their home made gnocchi! Great to have a charming, non-chain Italian restaurant in my neighborhood. Our server was excellent, also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Great Food, Great Service. Knowledgeable waiter, prompt service, drinks refilled without asking. Intimate atmosphere, conversational ambience.Special Features:
- Great foodMorrisogVIPDined on 8/23/2014this is my second time here. everyone had a fantastic meal. I thought my meal was pretty small until I started eating it. I had lunch for the next day. The limoncello after dinner was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLookn4goodfoodVIPDined on 8/23/2014Found on Open Table while traveling and this is one of the best in PHX. When I arrived @ 6pm things were quiet, but by 6:30 the place was packed so I recommend making reservations. Limited wine list, but excellent choices. Salad was large and could be shared. Service was attentive and outstanding. My needs were taken care of without being over bearing. Italian's are known for their sauces and the one I had was excellent. The veal was tender and the cheese sauce was a great combination. I'm disappointed that I don't have time to return for a 2nd meal before I leave.Special Features:
- criticoneDined on 8/22/2014Always a good meal. Sometimes u can order off menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great date placesdk5Dined on 8/21/2014Great food, good service, charming atmosphere, thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently good foodazmoveDined on 8/21/2014truly a neighborhood GEM with consistently excellent service and well prepared meal. I enjoyed the Salmon and my husband had a pasta dish with sea food, this was his second time ordering this so it must of been excellent. We were with another couple and they ordered the same combination of dinners, equally enjoyed the food. Servings were not "tiny"-no room for any dessert. The owner offered attentive but not overbearing service, it was relaxed and did not feel rushed ( I think we left when we realized we were the only table left and they were resetting table for the next day. Crusty warm individual bread for each and we were asked if we wished for more! The shot of a lemon liqueur (complimentary) at the end of the meal.Special Features:
- LarrySueDined on 8/13/2014Authentic Italian menu and good food. Our waiter forgot to bring parmesean cheese for our pasta and we had to wait for another cocktail, but all in all, the restaurant was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining Experienceeat4lifeDined on 8/12/2014The food was excellent, the service was very attentive without being overly interruptive. The whole experience was beyond my expectation. It was our first visit and will not be our last.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere!SpartyDined on 8/8/2014We went with a group. Everyone at the table enjoyed the dinner. Had the chicken parm very good! Great place for great conversation and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good findeatingoutDined on 8/7/2014Good authentic italian food and great service...........................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014We have known Arrivederci for some years and will continue to dine there for its warm welcome, good food and great service.
- The following 306 reviews are from the Arrivederci Ristorante reviews archive.
- Arriverderci excellenceStanVIPDined on 7/29/2014Food is consistently great. Service is always impeccable.Special Features:
- My favorite ItalianScottVIPDined on 7/26/2014And possibly one of my favorite all-around restaurants. Every time I go, I order the same (cannelloni di carne) because it is delicious! The service, the staff, the environment, the food - all wonderful. And the prices are reasonable. It's rare that I write such a glowing review, but every person I take to try loves it.Special Features: