1 Blue Jays Way
Marriott Renaissance - Toronto Downtown
Toronto, ON M5V 1J4Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.arribarestauranttoronto.com/
- Phone: 4163415045
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am; Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 6:30am - 12:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 2:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Mark Ezrin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: La Terraza is Arriba’s very own private dining room that can accommodate your event for 20-70 guests. It is equipped with wireless internet and separate sound and lighting controls. The room has an LCD television that is perfect for presentations, and shares the same remarkable view of the stadium as the restaurant.
A word from Arriba Restaurant
Arriba delivers a dynamic high-energy atmosphere combined with incredible views into the Rogers Centre. The restaurant and lounge are multi purpose spaces with a contemporary look, and are perfect for a meal with friends while watching the game or to gather for drinks. Executive Chef Mark Ezrin lets the freshest foods of the season inspire his menus and showcases the best of Ontario's growers. Familiar dishes combine global flavours with local ingredients. Professional service combined with an innovative menu and imaginative cocktails provide a truly memorable dining experience in the restaurant or lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerContinental
Arriba Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
Arriba Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (24)special occasion (18)good for groups (14)great for lunch (14)kid-friendly (11)hot spot (10)fit for foodies (6)neighborhood gem (6)great for brunch (6)romantic (4)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- excellent service, large portionsDougieDined on 10/10/2014We were promptly seated upon arrival. Service was friendly and fast. Food was above average, and we were served large portions. Prices were quite reasonable, for both food and drink. It's a great place to eat before entering the seating area of the Roger's Centre to take in a game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jays gamesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014We have booked this restaraunt a few times now and the service and food have been great every time. WE are planning to visit Toronton again next year and will book a seat at ARIBA for sure.Special Features:
- It's all about the viewSolutionsGroupVIPDined on 9/15/2014You come to Ariba for the view first - it is facing the Rogers Center. The service is good. We've not been here when there's a game since it will be busy and a bit crazy and loud. We've been here when there were no games and it's quiet and good for meetings.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experiencecookiemonsterDined on 9/14/2014Went to Arriba on a Sunday for lunch and to watch the Blue Jays game. We were greeted by friendly staff and given a table right by the windows with a great view of the game. The service was prompt, food was delicious and the restaurant staff were very warm and accommodating. It was overall a great dining experience. I would certainly recommend visiting Arriba for anyone wanting to watch a Jays game but looking for a pleasant change in atmosphere compared to the stadium atmosphere. Even if baseball isn't what you're into, the staff and food alone are also worth the visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Service!EssenDined on 9/14/2014Amazing staff. Accommodated our request for a great view in honor of my dad's 70th birthday. They made the day so special.Special Features:
- JaysfanDined on 9/13/2014wonderful time! we went with friends visiting from out of town and our kids had fund watching the game during lunch. Lots of fun and great serviceSpecial Features:
- Excellent!!MonzDined on 9/8/2014We booked a reservation at Arriba in order to celebrate my husband's birthday. They were able to meet all of our requests and the waitress was really nice and did an outstanding job! We were placed at a window table, so we were able to watch the Jays throughout our meal which was a neat expereince.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good View of field, but that is allOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/22/2014My wife andI ate here prior to a Blue Jats game. There is a great view overlooking battibg practice on the field, but the food a service is poor. We just ordered a couple of appetizers. The nachos were burnt with inky cheese and about 7 jalapanos and the wings were cokd and greasey. The waitress was slow and not very friendly. There are a lot of options near the ball park for restaurants and pubs. Skip this one.Special Features:
- scoobyDined on 8/8/2014A nice night out with the kids...service was good...a touch slow though. we have been before and will come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversaryoutingDined on 8/8/2014We enjoyed the pleasant, courteous service. The steak and prime rib were excellent! We enjoyed watching the warms-ups of both ball teams. It made our anniversary most enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food , good sportOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014Ate a very good meal watching the baseball through full length windows directly overlooking stadiumSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jays gameDjayDined on 7/18/2014This is a great restaurant to hit before the Jays game. There are several tables by the window where you can watch batting practice. The food is excellent and the service was fast but not in a way that rushes you in any way. Great atmosphere and location. I would highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun during a football gamefoodie4everDined on 7/12/2014We went to Arriba for summerlicious and were lucky there was a football game at the same time; the view is impressive. Luckily there was a game because the food alone did not blow us away. My caprese ravioli were overcooked and rather blend; my partner was happier with his plate (pork). The raspberry sorbet was great though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/9/2014Went for summerlicious for lunch - had the goat cheese tart (misnamed, while good there was no hint of goat cheese), the ravioli (delicious!!) and the bread pudding which was also very good but without the promised chocolate. Overall, the food was very good.Special Features:
- incredible service!cchipDined on 7/1/2014We made a last minute reservation to watch the Blue Jays game at Arriba and when we arrived, staff were very happy to meet our request for a table near the window (even though it was busy). Service was impeccable through out the meal and the food itself was fantastic. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food for the baseball fanmediatrekkerVIPDined on 6/25/2014Stayed at the Renaissance Hotel in Toronto, attached to the Rogers Centre (nee Skydome). Got reservations and was able to get a window seat to watch the Blue Jays take on the Yankees. It was neat watching the game as you ate. Wait staff knew most, if not all, the diners were going to stay for most of the game, so we weren't rushed and felt very comfortable. Always a bit antsy about hotel restaurant food quality, but we were very pleased with the food. I had a seafood pasta dish with mussels and shrimp in a tomato-base sauce and my wife had a roasted half chicken that was perfectly done. Accompanied it with a Niagara-on-the-lake Sauvignon blanc. Restaurant also has a selection of bar-type fare for something a bit lighter.Special Features:
- The following 229 reviews are from the Arriba Restaurant reviews archive.
- Pleasantly SurprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014Went for a Jays game - everyone was very happy with the the food they ordered - everything from burgers to falafel wrap were delicious. Great view of the ball game as well and curtious service throughout! Also thought the kids burger was fantastic value! Would definitely go back to watch a game there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timetripledddx3Dined on 4/25/2014I've only decided to dine at this restaurant because I have received a voucher. I anticipated booked window seating a month ahead of time. I was arriving late and the staff were very accomodating. My friend and I shared an extensive array of orders. All of which were amicable. I'll be sure to come more often especially for Jays games.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pirkasopirkasoDined on 4/6/2014well we had a few surprises and some small problems...the first waitress apparently (according to another ) left home and never passed our coupon to the admin.also 2ND DESERT WAS NOT INCLUDED but when you expect a 20% tip ( as it is customary according to them) then a 2 dollars cupcake should be free lol ....anyways that was just annoying not as much for the price of another one , if we wished to have it...we travell there all the way from Hamilton Later our bill had the full price l!!! and tax added to that...when we mentioned that this was paid by visa already when we originally purchased the promotional voucher from travel zoo we were told that it was a honest mistake on their part!! we had to wait for the food a little bit .. regardsSpecial Features:
- Lunch And BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/4/2014I visited this restaurant twice on my last visit to TO while staying at the attached hotel. Lunch was delicious, but a little pricey...I had the falafel wrap and my wife had Smoked chicken Mac and cheese. The brunch buffet never disappoints, nothing out of the ordinary, but enjoyable. I have stayed at the hotel numerous times for different events and I have always been treated extremely well by all of the staff there. Good place and if you make a reservation they put you by the window so you can see what is going on inside of Roger's Centre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experience at Arriba!AlEatsDined on 3/21/2014I went dining with my mom before heading to Ripley's Aquarium. As this is situated in the Roger's Centre - we were treated to the Monster Energy Supercross practice. The Arctic Char went very well with the sides and the crème brûlée cheesecake was outstanding. The service was great which made this dining experience perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dined at Arriba RestaurantLuv2dineTODined on 2/15/2014Dining at Arriba Restaurant was an excellent experience. The good was tasty, the service was great and the whole experience was wonderful. I'm looking forward to go there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ViewnicegetawayDined on 2/9/2014We loved looking into the stadium, perhaps we can come back during a baseball game. However, the rooms are much higher priced and not sure if we can afford to do that. Perhaps there is some "package deals" and we can come back and stay in our room on the 4th floor that we had.....AMAZING.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodrobbiej48Dined on 2/8/2014We partook in their Winterlicious menu which for the most part was excellent. The only weak point in the meal was the deserts which were only mediocre.Special Features:
- WowMonnDined on 2/7/2014First time eating at this restaurant and I was impressed. The food was impeccable, the surroundings were quiet which I didn't mind, and it had the view of the Rogers Centre. Perfect if you want to watch the Jays game. Overral I would recommend this restaurant, their bread pudding was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasing experience.OznobDined on 2/4/2014A warm relaxed atmosphere where the staff were friendly and attentive. The service was prompt and the food hot and fresh. The quality of the cooked food was excellent and beautifully presented. Our waitress was chatty and friendly. An excellent all round experience.Special Features:
- Don't let the decor scare you awayHexxDined on 2/2/2014My party of 4 was here for the winterlicious menu, which was fantastic. The lamb shank and bread pudding were the stand out dishes, both rich and flavorful. The service was phenomenal - attentive, knowledgeable and professional. I don't know what the normal vibe of this place is, but the stark cafeteria look to it did not seem to match the food and service. Some dimmer lighting, warmer colours and chairs that actually have a back to them would have been nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Right in the actiontedsmacDined on 2/1/2014Arriba has a great view of the playing field in the skydome. (currently known as roger's center). you can dine and drink and watch games where the crowd increases, or just enjoy a nice dinner. The food was delicious-- we were there for the Winterlicious lunch menu and their choices for the prixe fixe were fantastic. The service was grade 'a'-- friendly and attentive. If I was forced to find a negative point, I would point out that the seats in the restaurant themselves are difficult to maintain a great posture.-- unrelated the rest of the dining experience, I would recommend this place in a heartbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely recommendedjete2Dined on 2/1/2014I thought the restaurant was beautifully decorated and the food was excellent and the service was great. We were treated very well in your restaurant and there was a good wine selection as well. I've never been to that restaurant before and thought during winterlicious, this would give us a good chance to try it out and will definitely go again when the blue Jays are playing in the summer. I definitely would recommend it and would love a seat by the window like we had, to watch the game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and originalSandraDined on 1/31/2014Dining with a view of the stadium is an original experience. Food is very good and so is the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with a viewSolutionsGroupVIPDined on 1/27/2014Since it seems that this is only known by sports fans, when there's no event, the place is quiet - perfect for a nice out with your loved one. Food is great - try the polenta fries as appetizers and the kale salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Night!ThatNorthernGirlDined on 1/18/2014Service was great as always. Food was also good. We love watching events at the Roger's Centre from Arriba because of the great view, good food, and friendly service. The staff really is great :) Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantAlEatsDined on 1/17/2014I had a great time with friendly service and an excellent menu and beer selection. The dishes were all very good with a spectacular view of the inside of the Roger's Center. They were just setting up for the Monster Truck rally when we dined but it would be a great place to eat during an event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great taste and valueDeanna8585VIPDined on 12/4/2013My fiance and I went on a double date to Arriba and enjoyed every second of it. The food came out quickly and everything we had tasted great. I recommend the chips and dip as a starter. Incredible! I had the mussels and a house salad as my main and everything was delicious. The mussels were big and the sauce was yummy. The lounge menu had great options too like the club sandwich served with whatever side you like. Grab some friends and enjoy a baseball or CFL game. We had a wicked view of the entire stadium.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff is A1OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/30/2013We come here when in Toronto to take in a Jays game or any of the other Rogers center events to get an inside peek at all the action going on inside the dome. The Staff are always welcoming and very friendly and make you feel at home while you stay in the hotel or even if just staying for dinner. The view and energy makes this place special. Menu is a range from bar food to fine dining choices that always comes in a timely fashion and presented well. This is a favorite place for my friends and family.Special Features:
- Argos Semi FinalOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/17/2013Been here a few times. Menu is interesting, food and presentation very good and prices are reasonable given the location. Service has always been very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a game nightRoudyMVIPDined on 10/20/2013Soup was great, salmon in kids menu was okay .. We ordered fillet mignon but was a a little over cooked from what we originaly ordered .. Food serving was slow ! View of the field inside the sky dome (rogers centre) so would be great on a game day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good if there is a game playingBabsDined on 10/14/2013I went here for a Thanksgiving dinner and it was not very good. Service was really slow. This resides inside the hotel at the Roger's center so if a game was playing and I was eating wings and drinking beer it would have been better.
- A Little DisappointedGrandpaw2057Dined on 9/13/2013Staff was rude. Not friendly. Smile and they just stare at you. Staff seems put out to answer questions. Food was just average.Special Features:
- Exciting spot, subpar serviceYummkinDined on 8/15/2013I recently moved here from Chicago and I wanted to treat my boyfriend for a special dinner at a special place. I came across Arriba as it was on Toronto Life's top list. Upon entering, the hostess said we probably couldn't get a seat near the window (as I requested) however if anything opens up, we could move right away. After several minutes later we were taken to a window seat. We were very excited! The food was good but the only issue we had was with our waiter. We felt that he did not check-in on us as he did with other tables. We felt ignored and we had to ask him for the desert menu three times. Overall, we would return but hope more attention is given to us by whomever is serving us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.