1 Blue Jays Way
Marriott Renaissance - Toronto Downtown
Toronto, ON M5V 1J4Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.arribarestauranttoronto.com/
- Phone: (416) 341-5045
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am; Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 6:30am - 12:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 2:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Mark Ezrin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: La Terraza is Arriba’s very own private dining room that can accommodate your event for 20-70 guests. It is equipped with wireless internet and separate sound and lighting controls. The room has an LCD television that is perfect for presentations, and shares the same remarkable view of the stadium as the restaurant.
A word from Arriba Restaurant
Arriba delivers a dynamic high-energy atmosphere combined with incredible views into the Rogers Centre. The restaurant and lounge are multi purpose spaces with a contemporary look, and are perfect for a meal with friends while watching the game or to gather for drinks. Executive Chef Mark Ezrin lets the freshest foods of the season inspire his menus and showcases the best of Ontario's growers. Familiar dishes combine global flavours with local ingredients. Professional service combined with an innovative menu and imaginative cocktails provide a truly memorable dining experience in the restaurant or lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Arriba Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
Arriba Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (13)special occasion (10)kid-friendly (7)hot spot (6)good for groups (6)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (3)fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- A Little DisappointedGrandpaw2057Dined on 9/13/2013Staff was rude. Not friendly. Smile and they just stare at you. Staff seems put out to answer questions. Food was just average.Special Features:
- Exciting spot, subpar serviceYummkinDined on 8/15/2013I recently moved here from Chicago and I wanted to treat my boyfriend for a special dinner at a special place. I came across Arriba as it was on Toronto Life's top list. Upon entering, the hostess said we probably couldn't get a seat near the window (as I requested) however if anything opens up, we could move right away. After several minutes later we were taken to a window seat. We were very excited! The food was good but the only issue we had was with our waiter. We felt that he did not check-in on us as he did with other tables. We felt ignored and we had to ask him for the desert menu three times. Overall, we would return but hope more attention is given to us by whomever is serving us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seats overlooking baseballdatenightVIPDined on 8/11/2013You would come to this restaurant for the opportunity to look inside the baseball stadium while having some fairly average hotel food. Brunch buffet was tasty but nothing to write home about. However, we received excellent service and enjoyed watching the dome open up for a Sunday game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, service,atmospherelilg143Dined on 7/19/2013I really enjoyed Arriba, the service was amazing, the food was extraordinary and the scene facing Rogers Center was perfect!!Special Features:
- Good food, good serviceJChimeraDined on 7/17/2013Burger was very delicious, service was a bit slower than preferred.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed a nice lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2013Compliments to the Chef, from the appetizer to the dessert, the food was very good! We had friendly and attentive service. View of the Rogers' stadium will be a plus to those who like watching the games. We were there for lunch, and nothing was going on because they were setting up for Justin Timberlake's concert, hence the moderate noise level ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-CFL-Game dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/11/2013My wife and I enjoyed a delicious Summerlicious dinner before the RoughRider-Argonaut game. We had sufficient choices on the prix fix menu and for $35 each had a fine 3 course meal. The food was well presented, made with fresh items and had an excellent taste. We would return and have already recommended it to our family at the game. The staff was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter,s attentionCharlieDined on 7/10/2013He was slos. He forgot to serve dinner buns We did not see him after he gave us the bill. He does not deservr a tipSpecial Features:
- Before the ball gameOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/4/2013Great place to watch the activities before the ball game - really OK bar food - nice staff, fun atmosphere. Do not expect fine dining, but a great alternative to the food courts.Special Features:
- Meal and a viewOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/3/2013It's all about the view. The food is good but not scaled up as expected. Great place for a few friends and a game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All I could ask forNodwell33Dined on 7/1/2013I reserved a table for Canada day, which was also my 30th and the day I decided to purpose, and they were nothing but accommodating and friendly. The waitress was so nice, the food was delicious and we got to watch batting practice. It was perfect. Thanks to the staff for making my day so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent BreakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/29/2013Good spot to have breakfast while staying @ the Skydome...yeah I still call it Skydome. It offers a nice view of the stadium and the servers were very pleasant both mornings I ate there with my wife while staying @ the attached hotel. Both times we had the Buffet and were pleased with the selections. Nothing out of the ordinary, but well stocked and cooked well....great orange juice too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Catch a GAME!ExpensiveRecosVIPDined on 6/18/2013Having a meal in Arriba overlooking the diamond was a great way to enjoy the game! There was alot of activity and children in the restaurant which added to the excitement of the Jays playing. The food is charged at a slight premium vs the quality, but worth it since you can watch the game without requireing a ticket.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for baseball fansBrunzerDined on 6/18/2013The view of Rogers Center from the inside is astonishing. If you like baseball, go eat here before or during a Jays game to get a great view of the actionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy Pre-Concert dinnerWheninTODined on 6/14/2013We had dinner here before heading to the Taylor Swift concert. At first we were concerned when we looked in as the atmosphere was a little disappointing and boring with the windows covered because of the concert (the restaurant did tell us this when we booked our reservation). However the food and the service were great and we will be back to eat and enjoy the view during a Jays game. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy our visits toBargersDined on 5/15/2013Always enjoy our visits to Arriba & the ball gamesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysYoyoSnobbDined on 4/20/2013Had a terrific time at Arriba as always. Best place to catch the game while dining comfortably and enjoying great food at non-stadium prices. Staff is friendly and happy to be there. So am I when I go here. Of course I will be back.Special Features:
- Great night. Awesome viewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/15/2013Great night. Awesome view of Roger centre. Excellent for watching a game. Saff was amazing. I will go back.Special Features:
- Arriba!!!!!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/4/2013There is nothing better than being at Arriba during a Blue Jays game! The staff are warm, welcoming, and extremely good at what they do. I'd argue that sitting at a window table at Arriba rivals being in a private box. If anything it's better, because there are tons of people around, all excited about the game. Terrific atmosphere! Good food has to be the backbone of any good restaurant, and Arriba takes that to heart. My personal recommendation are the 2 lbs of Wings, with Fries. I usually upgrade my fries to the "Yak Fries" for $1.00 more. I know everywhere does wings now, but I'm a wing connoisseur, and these are Top 3 All-Time! Super tender, and moist, but not at all fatty. Love this place!!!Special Features:
- Outstanding food, great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2013We had an amazing time at Arriba. The service was great and food was amazing! We would recommend the Calamari & the Tiger Shrimp for the appetizer course and the Steak is a must have. It was so moist and delicious! We had the in-house made brownie for dessert and it was absolutely delicious! The only negative about the restaurant is the lack of reasonably priced parking nearby. We would also have liked a bit of colour on walls - Everything we had was excellent and we would highly recommend this place!Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Food, service, view: AMAZING! Would definitely revisit and recommend to anyone!Special Features:
- Winterlicous at Arriba RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/7/2013I decided to try Arriba restaurant during Winterlicious and had dinner there with three friends. We all had the pan seared salmon which was served with root vegetables and roasted potatoes. This was from the Winterlicious prix fixe menu and was delicious. While the food and service at Arriba was near excellent, I would definitely wait until spring or summer to return to Arriba Restaurant. The restaurant overlooks the Rogers Centre baseball diamond and during the winter, with construction underway, the view was quite dismal. I would imagine the opposite is true during the summer and especially while a ball game is underway. Despite the poor view, our overall dining experience at Arriba was a very positive one.Special Features:
- If there had been a game on,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/4/2013If there had been a game on, a different review would have been posted. Winterlicious menu was great.
- One of the few restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/4/2013One of the few restaurants where we can hear each other.. the service is always very good also.Special Features:
- We had the Winterlicious lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/3/2013We had the Winterlicious lunch menu. The food was fantastic. Had the papardelle bolognese for a main. It was very tasty and the portion was much larger than expected, especially for a Winterlicious lunch. Unbelievably delicious bread pudding! Will definitely be back for dinner and a ball game.Special Features:
- Great view of the Rogers centreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2013Great view of the Rogers centre field. Great and helpful service. Good size lunch portions.Special Features:
- we were a group of 8, havingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2013we were a group of 8, having lunch. service and food was excellent as usual. soup and entree was part of winterlicious was excellent and we all shared each dessert.Special Features:
- Had a wonderful winterliciousbeeeejDined on 1/27/2013Had a wonderful winterlicious lunch. I would recommend this restaurant to friends. We had a very attentive server and great food. Would definitely come back.Special Features:
- My boyfriend and I checkedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013My boyfriend and I checked out this restaurant while we were staying at the renaissance hotel. I ordered the salmon from the winterlicious menu and he ordered a steak. The food was awesome! Decently priced. (Except if you're from the US pay with credit card that doesn't have a fee because they use a .. 90% exchange rate as of feb. 2013. We got a table tucked away from the bar which was very romantic and our server was excellent. Overall great meal!Special Features:
- It was very nice. 5 ladiesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/13/2013It was very nice. 5 ladies ordered the buffet, breakfast was good, left to chat, was a good experience.Special Features:
- Our server was very helpfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/9/2013Our server was very helpful with recommendations and very pleasant. Food was fantastic and portions were very good. Looking over Rogers center is amazing and this place would be a great place to watch the game as the sightlines are. FantasticSpecial Features:
- Fantastic, cant say enoughOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/3/2013Fantastic, cant say enough good things. will go back for sure
- The food was very good butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/30/2012The food was very good but the service was not that great. Not sure if the waitress was new but there was a couple who was seated about 15-20 mins after us, but were served before we were. Our empty plates were left on our table for quite awhile. Also ordered a drink that I was told was available to find out about 10 mins later that the drink was an option on their system but they couldnt make it because there was no blender available. Restaurant was very clean though.Special Features:
- We went to the Arriba restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/24/2012We went to the Arriba restaurant since it was one of the few restaurants open on Christmas Eve (we were attending midnight mass nearby). It was a surprising good restaurant located in the Marriott Renaissance hotel. The portions were plentiful and reasonably priced, and the waiter was very helpful in guiding our wine and food selections. Though the restaurant was only open until 10 p.m., he did not rush us; instead, he encouraged us to get dessert and coffee. I would definitely go again.Special Features:
- Not what we expected, foodPatsyVIPDined on 12/22/2012Not what we expected, food was OK, nothing special, ambiance was disappointing for us; sports bar type, wearing caps in dining room, not removing during dinner, etc.Special Features:
- Great view of the footballDeepakVIPDined on 12/14/2012Great view of the football field for Sunday's Bills' game. Limited menu, but what they had was good. Service was pretty bad. Took 20 mins to get a menu, and another 20 for drinks.
- Great food, shrimp were aCraig1Dined on 12/13/2012Great food, shrimp were a little small to be called Jumbo. Our server Eric was very nice and paced the meal well. We would return to Arriba again.Special Features:
- A birthday to rememberOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/8/2012I don't normally right reviews but Arriba definitely deserves one. I surprised my boyfriend with a groupon to this restaurant and they completely outdid themselves with perfect service! Waitress was a delight and booking and reservations for the restaurant were so simple. I made reservations online and called to confirm with them. When we got there we were given a window view of the rogers centre, (what I had requested online) which was great! Near the end of the dinner, the manager came over and wished my boyfriend a Happy Birthday + shook his hand, and we were given free birthday shots. So nice!! I had written that it was his birthday on the online reservation and I could not believe that they remembered or even noticed it.Special Features:
- Poor quality food, nice viewOakvilleFoodieDined on 11/30/2012Went to Arriba for a business lunch, 3 of us had Fish and Chips which were soggy and tasted like they were cooked previously and reheated. Two others had a Chickem Stirfry which went back partially eaten. This restaurant should only be used for the breakfast buffet as it is clearly geared towards the business travelers who frequent the hotel.Special Features:
- Fairly quiet on a non-game nightDeanVIPDined on 10/30/2012I always have a good experience at Arriba. It was not a game night so was fairly quiet, but still neat to look over the field.Special Features: