Aroma Indian Grill & Banquet
965 W. Foothill Blvd
Upland, CA 91786Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Aroma Indian Grill & Banquet
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.aroma-grill.com/
- Phone: 9099823616
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We invite you to join us in our wonderful dining room or order ahead for takeout or delivery to your home or business. We offer full catering services and complete banquet facilities for simple gatherings to elegant affairs. Also consider us for birthday parties, wedding receptions and corporate events.
- Private Party Facilities: Here at AROMA we offer a professional catering service, banquet facilities for all types of functions. We can provide for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and Christmas parties. We can even do your packed lunches. Our highly experienced staff will go extra mile to make your trip worth coming to Aroma Finally, Aroma Indian Restaurant is full service dine in banquet, bar, & catering Restaurant. We provide everything from Food, Service, to Banquet Hall. We have special menus for Halal Food, Jain Food, Northern Indian, Southern Food, Mughlai Food as well as Hyderabadi food.
A word from Aroma Indian Grill & Banquet
At Aroma Indian Restaurant, Bar & Banquets in Upland we offer a quintessentially rustic ambience. We take Indian cuisine to a new culinary level, while still holding true to traditional nuances. Exquisitely presented menu options, delicious dessert temptations, the well paired wines, and the exotic cocktails with friendly, enthusiastic service ensure a memorable dining experience. The whiff of tandoori fare, the sound of background music, and Bollywood Videos gives Aroma a truly exotic and inimitable touch. Come in and relax at our bar with comfortable lounging area. We offer a nice selection of beers on tap and a full selection of liquor, cocktails and wine. Enjoy the game on our plasma television while snacking on our unique selection of appetizers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Aroma Indian Grill & Banquet reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Love this place!CarolDined on 6/24/2014My second visit and it was just as good as the first. Took my three girlfriends and they're hooked. The servers are very attentive...almost too attentive but not obnoxious. If you like Indian cuisine this is the place.Special Features:
- good food and good valueOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/25/2014Food was tasty and the prices were reasonable. I highly recommend Aroma if you want a nice Indian foodI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place if you're craving IndianJuansoloDined on 2/6/2014Went here with a group of friends for someone's birthday dinner, the food was great! Service could of been a little better but at least they come around to refill your glasses of water often. I wish this place had a little more to offer, the food is so good but the ambience is totally quiet, makes it seem so dead. Oh, and if you want to try to request any channel changes on their tv good luck! We were trying to see the Olympics but the waiter said no can do. We were stuck on ESPN the whole night watching idk who play basketball. Maybe next time I'll go during lunch to try their buffet style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.