Aroma Bakery and Cafe La Jolla
909 Prospect St. Suite 100
La Jolla, CA 92037Neighborhood:
La Jolla / Golden Triangle
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Aroma Bakery and Cafe La Jolla
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.aromalajolla.com/
- Phone: 8584544447
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 7:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian
- Executive Chef: Diddier Pellerud
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Aroma Bakery and Cafe can design any special pastery or cake for small gatherings to large weddings. Please contact our special event coordinator to better assist your needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Aroma offers an adjacent restaurant that caters to over 300 people for private dining.
- Private Party Contact: Lore Berenda 8584544447
A word from Aroma Bakery and Cafe La Jolla
Aroma Bakery and Cafe is a one of a kind restaurant in the Heart of The Village and the only known bakery on Prospect Street. The bakers arrive 5 a.m. to bake the finest pastries ready early for breakfast and throughout the day to the night. Our extensive and interactive 42 page menu of savory cuisines from the continental U.S. to dishes from Europe and Middle East will surely fulfil one's appetite. Aroma's extensive Pizza, Salad and Pasta dishes along with our signature Beef Stroganoff, Schnitzel and steaming Chicken Pesto caters to all. With outside seating on Prospect and Fay, Aroma is the place to relax and enjoy your mouth watering needs for pastries and cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Aroma Bakery and Cafe La Jolla reviews from OpenTable diners
- It was a very busy day, thereLSConcoitVIPDined on 5/23/2012It was a very busy day, there was a special event going on.Special Features:
- Terrible service...and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012The customer service from the moment I walked in the door was a failure. The food left much to be desired. All in all I would never recommend this establishment to anyone at anytime for anything.
- La Jolla GemOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/17/2012The food quality was outstanding and the balance of spices in each item was well thought out. I had a Moroccan chicken dish and my Dad had beef stroganoff. My Father is an older gentleman, and they treated him with exquisite courtesy. They have excellent coffee and they kept our cups hot and full. In addition to our excellent dinner, we returned the next day for lunch. The chicken mushroom crepes were terrific. We had dessert with lunch, and it was fresh and good.Special Features:
- Good food, good service, largeScottyVIPDined on 1/22/2012Good food, good service, large outdoor patio that allows dogs.Special Features:
- Food was not hot enough -DiscerningDined on 12/30/2011Food was not hot enough - second time I've eaten there and same thing both times. Seemed short on staff - took 10 minutes just to get that first cup of coffee. Coffee is very good, though. Pictures of sandwiches in menu show much more "stuff" in sandwich than actually is there when you get it.
- we enjoyed the food and likedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/6/2011we enjoyed the food and liked the menu. We can't check some of the features because it was rainy and cold the day we had lunch.Special Features:
- We went to Aroma Bakery forOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/19/2011We went to Aroma Bakery for a birthday celebration. We enjoyed our meal which was tasty. We only had one hour for lunch so we did not have time to linger over dessert. Our group plans to return for a second meal but this time allowing time for dessert.Special Features:
- Food and ambiance is greatCelinaDined on 5/8/2011Food and ambiance is great but service is a huge disappointment.Special Features:
- They have a variety of choicesOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 3/7/2011They have a variety of choices on the menu from pizza, pasta to specialty salads and mediterrarean dishes. Their pizza was surprisingly good, The Hummus was very fresh and delicous. The best part about the meal was the dark roast coffee and exquisite fruit tart and napoleon, they are out of this world.Special Features: